Troublesome

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hae Ji saw her mummy getting angry and quickly tapped Yuri’s shoulder to be let down. Yuri complied and watched as her daughter abandoned her and quickly ran to Jessica. The little girl tug her mummy’s dress demanding Jessica’s attention. The latter complied and looked at her daughter , Hae Ji reached out to her mummy’s hand and clasped it tight. Jessica smiled and held her daughter’s hand in hers. Both mother and daughter walked ahead leaving Yuri behind. The tanned woman was shocked. She was betrayed by her own flesh and blood.

“You little rascal…” Yuri huffed under her breath as she trudged on from behind. She tried walking next to Jessica but the latter just ignored her and walk past her as if she is transparent. She tried reaching out for her wife’s hand but got rejected by her wife. She tried talking to her daughter but that little betrayer decided to call out to Jessica and complained to her mummy that Yuri was disturbing her. Earning her another hard glare by her own wife and a smug smile by her daughter.

Yuri sighed and just follow the girls. They entered a baby store and immediately Yuri went for the trolley and put her daughter in. There’s a lot of people in the store and Yuri was afraid someone might knock onto the little girl or worse if Hae Ji gone missing. Much to the little girl’s protest and calling out to Jessica , the latter knew Yuri did it out of security reasons. She understood that much , but her anger at being ignored and not have her attention given made her just stare blankly at her wife and daughter. Yuri took out her purse from her handbag and took out her unlimited limit credit card and gave it to her wife.

“Here. Have fun.”

Jessica took it with a stoic expression , but deep inside her heart she is jumping up gleefully. But she cleared , “Hae Ji gets to buy toys too.” Yuri hang her head back. She stared at her wife and daughter. She let out a loud groan. “Fine.” Jessica and Hailey cheered loudly. Yuri can already see her hard earned money flying out. Yuri slumped her body on her elbows while kept pushing the trolley around. She watched as her daughter took a couple of Barbie dolls and dumped it in the trolley. She sighed deeply and let the little girl do whatever she wants as long as she don’t tattle tale to Jessica.

Jessica plopped down a few other outfits. She now have enough outfits for the twins for their first six months of life. She sighed. She wanted to get more but her experience told her that these would be enough. It will be such a waste if the girls never wore them or wore them only once in their lifetime. She looked at her wife who was staring up at her with her puppy eyes. Her heart melted. She gestured Yuri over and the tanned woman jumped up and ran to her wife immediately. “Sica… mianhe. I’m so sorry. I forgot. I will never do it again. I will always hold your hand. But please tell me. Don’t let me keep guessing.”

Jessica looked at her wife’s pleading face. Suddenly , all her anger was gone. She patted Yuri’s cheek lovingly. “Why do you always forget about me? Is it because I’m fat and ugly now?” Yuri shook her head furiously. “NO!! I love you Jessica. Please don’t say that. You look amazing to me. Always.” Yuri reached out to hug her wife , she circled her arms on Jessica’s growing belly and kissed the crown of her wife’s head.

“I love you so much. Nothing will change it. I love you for who you are , not what you look like.”

Jessica teared up a little at Yuri’s word. She sniffled and nod her head. “I love you too.” She reached out to Yuri’s nape and pulled her wife close to her and smashed their lips together.

“Am I forgiven now?” Yuri asked playfully

“Yes.”

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany pushed their daughter’s stroller through the aisle. Taeyeon grabbed a few packs of diapers while Tiffany grabbed some milk formula and they went on to quickly paid for their purchases. While Taeyeon was paying , Tiffany and Rosie went somewhere else. Tiffany saw the baby store selling some weird chairs. She stood outside of the store waiting for her wife.

Taeyeon strutted to her wife and daughter with her hands full. She stood next to her wife and stared at what is in front. “What is that?” She asked. Tiffany shrugged her shoulders. Taeyeon gestured her wife to get into the store. Once they were inside they quickly inquired about the weird looking chair at the store front. “Oh , that chair is called a Bumbo chair. It is used by children around three to six months to help them to develop their back muscles and adapt them to sitting up. It can be used on almost every flat surface. But it is not a car seat. It has a high back surface and sides. And a very deep seat. This will allow protect the baby’s still developing muscles and bones and prevent injury.” The staff explained to them. Taeyeon looked at her wife , while Tiffany was contemplating.

“Can we try them out first?” Taeyeon asked. The staff nodded and asked them to wait for a moment.

“Tae what do you think ?”

“What do you think?” Taeyeon asked back

“I think it’s good. Let’s see if Rosie likes it.” Soon after , the staff came back with a pink bumbo chair much to Tiffany’s delight. They slowly put Rosie into the chair and the little girl was sitting upright. The belt in the chair made it safe even if she is moving around. It’s lightweight and is easy to move round with.

“We’ll take one.” Taeyeon passed the stuffs she bought earlier to Tiffany while she walked to the cashier to pay. But on her way there, she bought another few stuffs for her daughter. Some interactive mat for Rosie’s tummy time and some teething toys. When she walked back to Tiffany , she bought more than a few. Tiffany stared hard at her wife.

“You told me not to buy so much for her and here you are buying some chairs and toys for her”

“Well, if she outgrew them then Yuri’s twins can have them.” Taeyeon backed herself up. Tiffany shook her head and they went back home to put the stuffs down before heading to Minho’s. The moment Choi Minho saw Rosie , he squealed delightfully.

“Noona!! Otokke !! How could she be so pretty and cute? Noona her ears are so huge!! This is a good ear. It means great fortune noona-ya !!!” Right when he was praising the baby , Rosie let out her tootheless smile. Managed to melt that man a whole lot more. Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed at Minho being ridiculous with their daughter.

“Yah we are here for business Choi Minho!” Taeyeon called out to the younger man.

Minho walked over to Taeyeon and Tiffany with Rosie in his arms. His lips pouting. He still wanted to play with the baby. “What do you need noona?”

“I need you to provide food for around 50 people. In Yuri’s house. Give me the menu.”Taeyeon ordered. Minho grumpily walked towards his office. With Rosie.

“Tae who are you inviting? That’s a lot.”

“Yah , it’s our first child. I want it perfect and I want as many people there to give her their blessings. It’s not much actually. There is already 20 of us including Kang emmo and Hae Ji. Soo Jin unnie , her parents. Hyoyeon’s parents are coming too and so is Nicole’s. My parents . Your dad. Jiwoong oppa and his girlfriend. Hayeon. Erm….. ah… Sunny’s parents are back and they want to surprise their daughter. So. Yeah. Who else did I invite? Oh , Sulli and Krystal. Kangta and Victoria unnie. And the Big Bang boys. Don’t forget Hyorin unnie and some of their girlfriends.”

“You invited Kwon Ji Yong?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah. Tiffany , I’m your wife now. And we have a daughter. Why so jealous of him? There is absolutely nothing between us. I don’t love him . I love you. And our Rosie. What else do I need to do to prove to you?” Taeyeon asked exasperately. She had talked so much and the only thing her wife heard is Ji Yong oppa.

“I trust you. Just not him. He still loves you. I can see that.”

“I know.” Taeyeon’s answer shocked Tiffany.

“I know all along Ppani-ah. Of course I know. You think I didn’t see the longing look in his eyes , the sad crooked smile on his lips whenever he saw us together…I saw through everything. I know all along. But to me , he has no effect on me whatsoever. It’s you I married , it’s you I am spending the rest of my life with. Towards him , it’s always the guilt and the respect for him and admiration of his work. But nothing more than that.”

At that moment , Minho came back with the menu list and the topic was dropped. Taeyeon pretended as if nothing happened , Tiffany stood up and get her daughter and went for a walk outside. Taeyeon looked on as Tiffany’s mind was churning the new information. She sighed and decided to let Tiffany clear her mind. The surgeon carried her daughter on the baby carrier and walked to the nearby park. She sat down on one of the bench and stared longingly at her daughter.

Her mind churning with questions and what ifs… if she didn’t agree on having Rosie with Taeyeon , would the latter go to Kwon Ji Yong. If there’s a dent in their relationship , will her wife run back to him? If Taeyeon went back to him , then Rosie would call him appa right? If Rosie calls him appa , what is she to Rosie then? Biologically speaking , Rosie belongs to Taeyeon. Although the law and in the birth certificate has Tiffany’s name as mother too. But technically , Rosie is Taeyeon’s. And by then , Rosie would not even be hers. With her busy job , if Taeyeon and her split , the child will be better off with Taeyeon and if Taeyeon has custody of Rosie and got back together with Ji Yong , then it’s a done deal. Her Rosie is no longer hers.

She kept thinking that she didn’t realize her tears are falling down and dripping on Rosie. The little baby’s small hand wriggled around. She accidentally hit her palm on Tiffany’s cheek , bringing the surgeon back to the reality. Tiffany wiped away her tears and smiled softly at her daughter. “Rosie-ya , mummy loves you so much okay? Don’t ever forget that. You are my life Eun Seon-ah. Mummy loves you.” She brought the baby closer to her and kisses the baby all over. She land a sweet peck on Rosie’s lips. And the baby puckered up her lips much to Tiffany’s delight.

“Good girl Rosie.” Tiffany sniffed her daughter’s sweet scent and spent a few moments alone with her daughter.

Taeyeon finished up with Minho and went out to look for her wife. She called the surgeon but her phone was off. Taeyeon sighed and walked around , she saw the park and decided to try her luck. And true to her gut feelings , her wife was there with their daughter. She walked towards them , and that is when she heard Tiffany’s true feelings .

“Rosie-ya , you and umma might think mummy is silly. But Ji Yong oppa is someone I can never compete with. He is your umma’s first in everything. That means he has a very special place in umma’s heart. Something that mummy can never compete with. He always makes me feel small. I felt so useless in front of him. He has fame and wealth and me… I’m just a surgeon. Do you know , because of him , mummy decided to study medicine. I want to be someone with high social status so umma will stay with me. But he went on to win a stupid Pulitzer prize. So mummy decided to be a good trauma surgeon , but by the time mummy is a surgeon , he is already someone with name , fame and money under his belt. Mummy can never compete with him Rosie-ya. Will you like him too? Please don’t like him.”

Taeyeon walked up behind her wife and hugged her from the back , scaring Tiffany a lot. She kissed Tiffany’s cheeks and walked in front of her wife. She knelt in front of Tiffany and held her wife’s hand. “Don’t be stupid Hwang Mi Young. How can you compare yourself to him? If I look for his achievements , then the person I am married to will be him. Look at the ring on your finger and on mine. They are the same. It means we are meant for each other. Please don’t compare yourself to him. Don’t think you are less than him. You are much more. You are mine. And I am yours. You put in so much hard work to climb to where you are today. Those hard works and all nighters. All your patients you saved and many more you worked so hard on. You and him are two different people working two different jobs. Why would you compare yourself with him? I’ve never seen you that way. I always seen you as the smart , loving , workaholic , beautiful , kind hearted woman who loves me so so much. So do I . I love you so much Mi Youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter