Private Show

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they arrived at Phuket , it was already evening. They all decided to meet up later for dinner and everyone went back to their own rooms to freshen up and rest for a little while. Jessica start rolling out her plans, she got her best friend to trick Yuri into believing that she is unwell and sent her wife off to dinner with their friends while she start preparing herself and the room ready for their hot steamy session. She first decorated the bed with rose petals then changed into the y lingerie she bought in Milan. She put on her red five inch stiletto, applied her reddest lipstick and put on a red silky robe. “Damn, you look hot Jessica Jung.” She said while looking at her own reflection. She fixed her hair and took a deep breah, “Show time..”

She texted her wife saying that she’s unwell and wants her back , then she hid behind the door waiting for Yuri to fall into her trap. She heard footsteps running down the hallway and the door bursted open a moment later, she smirked. ‘Gotcha…’

“Sica! What’s wrong?!” Before Yuri can even fathom the situation , Jessica blindfolded her. The tanned woman tried to fight back , but Jessica leaned down and bit her wife’s earlobe gently. “Shh.. it’s just me. Ready for your private show?” Yuri was shocked ,she just nod her head slightly and let her wife led her away. “Strip Kwon.”

And the latter followed her wife’s instructions, stripping to just her underwear. Then Jessica pushed her hard making her fall back to a chair, the woman wasted no time handcuffing her wife to the chair. “What…the”

“Shh.. just trust me.” Jessica bent her head down and her wife’s collar bone , occasionally lapping her tongue at her wife’s pulse point. Yuri felt the heat down to her core. She whimpered and tried to kiss her wife but Jessica pulled away. “Nuh uh… my rules Kwon.”

“But..” Yuri complained and received a slap on her thigh. She winced and bit on her lips. Jessica swooped in and on her wife’s thick lips. “Listen to me and no pain shall befall you…” Yuri nod her head and promised herself to just follow her wife’s instructions. Jessica smirked and the music, and took off the blindfold. Yuri’s mouth dropped open at the sight in front of her , her wife’s y body all for her display. The bathrobe still on , but Yuri can see the shape of her wife’s , the perky about to pop out of that skimpy leather lingerie. “Wah…” Yuri said softly and Jessica chuckled. “Are you satisfied with my outfit?” Jessica said sultrily. Yuri nod her head eagerly and grinned up at her wife, “Very satisfied. Come here and lemme touch you…” The tanned woman said but Jessica shook her head.

“Watch me closely seobang…” Jessica said and just then the chorus part came along, Jessica stood in front of her wife and dropped the robe. Revealing all her glory , Yuri gulped audibly making Jessica grin like a Cheshire cat. “ me….”Yuri muttered and was all heard by her wife. “I will… just in a moment.” Jessica said and started dancing sultrily occasionally twerking in front of her wife. Yuri gripped the chair hard and whimpered as her wife’s beautiful was just in front of her face but she can’t touch it or kiss it, Jessica slithered down and used her hands to touch Yuri’s body, from the , to her wife’s toned abs and honey thighs and watched as Yuri let out harsh breaths with every second passed on. She leaned in closer and neared her face to Yuri’s crotch and watched as her wife stares at her wide eyed, she smirked and darted her tongue out Yuri through the underwear. But before Yuri could savour the delicious feeling Jessica backed out making Yuri frustrated and let out a loud growl. “Please just do me…. don’t tease me!” Yuri cried out and tried to shake out of the shackles. Jessica giggled and leaned closer rubbing her s on Yuri’s. “But I love watching you squirm and get all agitated.” Yuri pouted and Jessica just shook her head, she sat on top of Yuri and grind dwon on her wife’s abs. “Do you feel it?” Yuri shook her head, and the woman on top of her grind harder. “Do you feel it now?” Yuri nod her head, “That’s how wet I am for you…”

“Are you wet for me too seobang?” Jessica whispered into her wife’s ear and gave it a quick kiss. “What do you think? Want to have an inspection ma’am?” Jessica immediately shoved her fingers down her wife’s underwear and find her wife silky wet and ready for her. “You are wet for me ..”

“Of course, I have a y mama dancing so ily and so damn hot in front of me…” Yuri whispered and purposely fanned her breath on her wife’s lips. Jessica smiled and swooped down kissing Yuri’s lips hungrily. They both engaged in a tongue battle and Jessica moaned when Yuri’s tongue met hers. Yuri broke out of the kiss despite her wife’s reluctance and latched on her wife’s smooth neck marking her with small hickeys and bite marks. Jessica winced and moaned when her wife bit her then lapped it gently with that skillful tongue. “ing y woman…” Yuri said harshly while on her wife’s skin , Jessica arched her back and shoved her s to her wife’s face. “ my …”

“With pleasure…” Yuri hard and Jessica moaned loudly. Her hands clutched onto her wife’s head as Yuri and moaned , the vibrations sending Jessica’s s into overdrive. Jessica took out the keys and released Yuri, it was as if she released a beast. The moment the handcuffs were off, Yuri quickly stood up with her wife in her arms and slammed her down to the bed. She stared at Jessica while the latter was sprawled on the bed of red roses. “…. You are so ing y…” Jessica looked up to her wife with sultry eyes and purposely bit onto her lower lips ily. Yuri couldn’t help it anymore,she took off her underwear and climbed onto the bed and crawled to her wife like a predator met its prey. Jessica just watched on , Yuri leaned her face down and captured her lips. Instead of a hard kiss , Jessica was surprised when her wife was kissing her lovingly. They broke out of the kiss when they both needed to breathe and Yuri slowly strpped her wife off the y lingerie. When Jessica was all beneath her , she chuckled, “I love that private show… can I have more of it?”

“Of course…”

Yuri grinned and started kissing her wife’s body all over, she paid extra attention to Jessica’s wet treasure, the latter’s breath hitched as her wife’s hot breath was in contact with her most delicate parts, Yuri chuckled at how sensitive her wife is without warning she latched onto her wife’s sensitive buds. Jessica moaned loudly and gripped the sheets hard, crushing the rose petals. Yuri continue lapping and making Jessica breathless as waves of pleasure come crashing down at her. The tanned woman watched with a grin as her wife comes , she all the sweet juices flowing out before inching up to her wife. She grinned and Jessica just looked on with tired eyes. “Come on , that’s just round one…we have a lot more to go.” Yuri said while nibbling her wife’s neck. Jessica hummed softly before tackling her wife underneath her, “Relax Yuri… we have the whole night.”

She got out of bed and reached into her suitcase and pulled out the , “Remember this?” She said and waved it around. Yuri grinned and propped up from the bed with her elbow, “Thought you didn’t bring it over…”

“Trust me honey, I may be tired, but I still want you to me all night long.” Jessica said and walked back to the bed throwing the at her wife. “Now be a good little girl and me.” But Yuri took the and grinned, “You are not the only one who’s prepared for this trip…” she said and reached into the drawers, she took out a .

“On the bed. Now. Kwon Jessica.” Yuri demanded and Jessica immediately scooted to the bed.

“Ready?”

“For you to my brains out? Oh yeah…” Jessica said and opened up her legs. She was wet again. Yuri smiled and dropped infront of her wife’s assets again, “Oh hello there, we meet again. Let’s have some fun tonight.” She the and rubbed it across her wife’s folds and s while grinding down hard on the mattress. Jessica moaned when Yuri inserted the into her hole , the tanned woman watched as her wife enjoyed being filled. She immediately situated the other end of the into herself and thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter