Love Each Other

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica woke up alone in the bed , she scanned the room and found no sight of her daughter and wife. She got out of bed and looked around. She passed by Sunny and Sooyoung’s room and knocked before entering.

“Hey , have you seen my girls?” Jessica asked while eyeing the two woman in front of her. Sunny’s head was burrowed in her girlfriend’s neck.

“I heard them giggling and that woke me up. They went down.”

“They are not in the kitchen or anywhere…”

“Have you checked the gym? I heard Yuri asking the pool maintenance guy to come over yesterday.” Sooyoung added.

Jessica thanked the two woman and went down to the gym to check. Lo and behold her wife and daughter was in the pool , Yuri was teaching her daughter how to swim while holding onto her daughter’s hand. Jessica took a look at her wife , and found the tanned woman in her two piece bikini. Jessica quickly shut the door to the gym and walked back to her room. She ransacked through her closet to look for her bikini.

She put on her white onepiece swimsuit and took a look at her body. She caressed her lower belly and felt the little bump. It has been a month since they discovered she was pregnant and everyday looking at her little baby bump growing bit by bit made her happy. “Let’s go play with umma and unnie.” Jessica said to her growing babies.

She went down to the gym again and slipped in quietly, silently looking at Yuri floating on her back. Hae Ji was on the bench waiting. Jessica sat down next to her daughter , much to the little girl’s delight.

“Mummy!!”

“Hey sweetie…” Jessica kissed her daughter’s cheek and leaned back on the chair. Her daughter climbed onto Jessica and kissed her mummy’s cheek repeatedly. “Yah , what do you want now?”. Her daughter giggled and leaned her body on Jessica. The older woman grimaced as her daughter’s wet body leaned on hers. She hugged her daughter , “What did you and umma did?”

“Swimming”

“Did you learn to swim yet?”

“Yes..”

“Really?”

“You want to show me?”

The little girl nod her head enthusiastically , she climbed down from Jessica and wait for her mummy. Jessica held her daughter’s hand and walked towards the pool. She slowly watch as her daughter lowered herself to the pool. “Don’t go too deep, wait for me.” The little girl played at the kiddy area of the pool. Yuri heard her wife’s voice and swam to her.

“Anyeong Sica-baby..” Jessica blushed a little at the nickname. Yuri smiled widely and hugged her wife. “How was your sleep?”

“Good.” Jessica replied. “But… I woke up without you”

“We woke up early and I wanted to swim. She wanted to tag along.” Yuri explained , her hands busy roaming down to her wife’s lower abdomen. She traced it softly , feeling her daughters growing inside. “Have these two been giving you a hard time?”

“No. Not yet anyway.”

“Why are you down here?”Yuri asked

“I want to see you two. And I might do some exercise. They say swimming is good for pregnant woman.”

“You wouldn’t even lift a finger when you were pregnant with Ji Ji.”

“Yah ,she was a troublemaker. I had the worst morning sickness. I’m carrying two now and my morning sickness if at its lowest.” Jessica rebutted

Yuri laughed and kissed Jessica’s forehead lovingly. “Arasso, let’s go play.” Yuri guide her wife down the pool slowly , then watched over her daughter, she put on the floats on her daughter and let the little girl swim.

“Don’t go too far. Both of you.” Of course, she was met with silence.

She watched on as Jessica float and her daughter swimming away , fearing for her daughter, she quickly stood up and grabbed a pool float for her daughter. She approached the little girl and put her daughter in it , the little girl pouted but Yuri shook her head.

“Umma needs to take care of you and mummy. It’s so tired. Can you help umma to watch over mummy and dongsaeng?” Yuri asked softly. The little girl agreed immediately. She pushed her daughter to where her wife is. She looked on as Jessica floated on her back. Her belly slightly protrude from the water. Jessica opened her eyes when she felt movements nearby, she saw Yuri and their daughter hovering near her. Yuri looked into her eyes and all Jessica felt was love and adoration from the tanned woman.

Yuri held her wife’s hand tenderly in hers and kissed her lower abdomen. “I love you so much Jessica Jung.”

“I know, I love you too.” Jessica replied.

“Umma me?” Hailey asked breaking their moment. Yuri looked at her daughter and lift her up from the float. She then flung her daughter up high without notice , earning shrieks from the little girl and Jessica. Yuri then caught her daughter back in her arms, the little girl was shrieking from laughter but Jessica was hitting her wife.

“Don’t ever do that again!! It’s so dangerous !!” Jessica hit her wife’s arm.

Yuri just laughed and hugged her daughter close to her. “Ji ji , tell umma is it fun?” The little girl answered with a resonating yes. Yuri darted her tongue out at her wife, fuming Jessica more. “Umma…answer me.”

“What was your question?” Yuri asked deliberately.

“Do you love Ji Ji?” Her daughter asked cutely while laying her head on her umma’s shoulder. Yuri smiled and kissed her daughter’s lips.

“Umma love Hae Ji so much. Umma also love Hae Won very much , and umma love Hae Na very very much too. Hae Ji might have dongsaeng now , but she will always remain as umma’s baby. Umma will always love Hae Ji until the day umma is not around. Umma will love Hae Ji until someone is capable of loving Hae Ji more than umma.” Yuri said to her daughter, making the little girl burrow her head more onto Yuri’s shoulder.

“Umma, who will love me more than you?” She asked cutely, Yuri pinched her daughter’s nose. “Someone who you love very much and want to spend the rest of your life with.”

“I only want to live with umma and mummy, Wonnie and Nana and all the other emmo and Rosie.”

“Silly , we are your family. You will always live with us. But one day , someone will appear and their love will be equivalent or more than the love we give you.” Jessica answered. But the little girl shook her head and held onto Yuri’s neck tighter.

“I don’t want to love anyone more.” Yuri laughed loudly , “Good girl. Stay by our side.”

Jessica playfully glared at her wife. They continued playing for a little while more till the little girl complained of hunger. Yuri helped her daughter out of the pool and turned back to her wife ,”Wait her, I’ll wrap her up , then I will come for you.”

“I can come up by myself.”

“No.” Yuri said strictly. Jessica pouted at her wife and nod her head. Yuri wrapped her daughter up and instructed her to wait and rushed to Jessica. She held her hand out and slowly helped her wife up. Jessica relish in the warmth of her wife’s action. Yuri helped Jessica slip into her bathrobe and packed up before throwing an old towel around her body before picking her daughter up and held her wife’s hand in hers before walking out of the gym.

“Yah, if you are so protective of us now. What will you do when these two comes out?”

“I will be so busy then… but it’s a busy that I will willingly put myself into. Being busy for my family is my joy. Protecting all of you is my job.” Jessica leaned in and kiss Yuri’s cheek.

“Super-Umma” Jessica whispered into Yuri’s ear, the tanned woman just chuckle.

 

 

They went up to the dining area and saw all of their friends sitting nearby. Yuri peeked into the kitchen and saw Hyoyeon and Taeyeon cooking. Now she understood why they were all crowding around the kitchen. She put her daughter down and walked into the kitchen.

“What are you guys cooking for lunch?”

“Kimchi stew , some fried chicken , kimchi pancake” Hyoyeon said while stirring at her kimchi stew.

“I am cooking galbi , bbulgogi and all other types of meat that I can put my hands on since we are feeding so many people.” Taeyeon replied.

“Let me help. What do you need me to do?” Yuri asked. Taeyeon pointed her hands at the vegetables , “Help me cut them and stir fry the japchae for me.”

“We are really cooking a lot for a meal.” Yuri added. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon laughed along. “How’s the preschool coming?” Hyoyeon asked since it was not her field of work.

“It’s coming along well. Managed to convince Krystal to be the head administration. Started the renovations and paint work. Having the people to increase the security measures and adding more playground for the kids.” Yuri explained.

“ I heard from Yoona that the place is around five minutes by driving?” Hyoyeon asked. Taeyeon nod her head. “It’s really quite near. We can always drop by to see our babies.”

“What about security measures?” Hyoyeon asked again.

“We plan on having the parents to have their own ID badge with a smart chip inside. Only parents have those badges or immediate contact. And the security will be tight. Security will check for illegal weapons and all , and also verify the badge to our system. Everytime they come visit , they will be logged into our system so if anything happens we will know who came and so on. And everytime the children gets picked up from school or dropped them off , they will have a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter