She’s Coming Home

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone fidgeted in their seat as they wait for the phone. Yoona and Seohyun were already in the hospital since last night , Yuri was sweating bullets while carrying Nana in her hands. Tiffany looked at the time, “They must be prepping Skylar now. Let’s just wait for their call.” 

 

Today’s the day Skylar Luna will be undergoing the corrective heart surgery. Yoona stood near her daughter’s crib and smile happily , “Hi my little big star, it’s mama. Miss me?” She pecked her daughter’s head gently. Skylar looked up to her mama, and Yoona can’t help the tears rolling down her cheeks. She tried to stop but she just can’t the fear crept up to her. “Mama and Umma will wait for you okay. Please be a strong baby and come home with us. Mama will spoil you so so much. Mama will love you so much. Mama loves you so so much Han Byul ah...” 

 

Seohyun Heard- everything and couldn’t help the tears trickled down her face. She walked forward and enveloped her wife, “Have faith in our strong girl, have faith in the doctors okay?” Yoona sniffles and nod her head but those tears kept pouring out. Seohyun wipes away those tears , “When we get home, and Skylar all healed up let’s go have a family photoshoot.” A smile appeared on Yoona’s beautiful face , “That would be great. We will look so pretty.” Seohyun chuckled, her choding wife is back. 

 

“Let’s take a picture with her first.” Seohyun suggested and they both took turns holding Skylar and taking pictures. Seohyun held her daughter’s hand gently in hers, “You will be fine. Umma believes in you. We are a strong family. We will go through this together. We will go back home together.” The nurses came in and prepped Skylar Luna for her surgery. Yoona and her wife stood aside and watched as the nurses out on the surgical gown for their little girl, her barely there hair covered with a hair net. Multiple wires stuck on her body. All the while Skylar didn’t cry, her eyes trained on her mother’s especially her mama. “Gwenchana don’t be scared. Mama and umma is here. We won’t be going anywhere.” Yoona said to her daughter. The tears started pooling again. 

 

Soon they began wheeling Skylar into the operation theater. Yoona and Seohyun followed while filming the whole process, “This is where I have to stop you from coming. We’re pushing her in now. Once she’s under sedation we will inform you.” The nurse told, Yoona and Seohyun nod their heads and leaned down kissing their precious little big star. “Stay strong mama’s love” Yoona whispered in her daughter’s ear and let them wheel her daughter in. And the waiting begins...

 

 

They sighed as they looked at the text Yoona sent in the group, Skylar has been pushed into the operation theater and now all they could do is wait. Taeyeon cleared and walked back to the playroom , the kids are happily playing among themselves. Rosie was busy chattering around with Haven while Hanna ignored them and go on her own business. Jun Kook drinking on yet another bottle and sweet little Arya was sleeping peacefully. Yuri smiled at the scene and walked in , quickly gaining her twins attention and have those two babbling in no time. “Yes girls? What is it?” She sat down the between those two and immediately was crawled up upon. Yuri chuckled and held both girls in her arm “How long more can I hold you two in my arm at the same time huh? You guys are ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter