Date Night 2

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was fumbling with the vlog camera when Jessica came out of their closet. “What are you doing?” Jessica asked. Yuri quickly took the camera and focused on her wife. “Look , my beautiful wife.” Jessica was wearing a low cut black t-shirt with a white ripped skinny jeans donned with a biker’s jacket. “I have not put on a stitch of make up. Why are you whipping up the camera?”

“I want out first vlog to be our date night.” Jessica just focused on getting her makeup right, she didn’t notice Yuri was filming her the whole time. “What are we doing tonight?”

“I want us to go out for dinner , then walk around Seoul , then go to a club. I’ve got the hotel room ready.”

“You have it all planned out huh?” Jessica said while applying her concealer.

“Yup. We have not been out , just the two of us for a long time. It reminds me of when we used to go out during college.”

“You mean partying and having a hangover the next morning?”

“That too…” Yuri then shifted the camera to herself. “Tonight , we will dump our daughter at home with our friends and enjoy a good date night.”

“Where are you planning to eat?”

“Do you remember the Korean barbeque restaurant we used to go during college?” Yuri asked. Jessica looked at her wife. “The one we used to go to , that’s nearby our first apartment?” Yuri nod her head enthusiastically.

“How can I forget? We spend so much time there, every time for midnight supper , or brunch or dinner.”

“Let’s go there, let’s reminisce our youth” Jessica cringed at her wife’s statement and it was all recorded in the camera. “We are not that old.”

“We are also not in our early twenties either.”

“What are you wearing Yuri-ah?” Jessica glanced at her wife noticing the choding was still in her home clothes.

“I’ll go change now and record later.”

“Or you can give it to me.” Yuri agreed and passed the camera to her wife. She was hoping her wife will at least say something to the camera , but the latter was just focusing on her make up.

“Yah, say something.” Yuri said from the closet.

“No need. They want to learn how to put on make up , they can just watch it.”

Yuri appeared from the closet , wearing a denim shirt tucked into her jeans , the first few buttons were ed. “Can I wear sneakers tonight?” Jessica nod her head absently while taking her wife in. Yuri grabbed a black blazer from the closet and wear it on , rolling it’s sleeve up to her elbow.

“Ppali-wa.” Yuri kissed her wife’s cheek and grabbed the iron curler. After plugging it in , Yuri stood behind Jessica and start curling her hair while Jessica finished up her make up. “You want me to help you with your hair while you put on make up?” Jessica suggested. Yuri thought of it for a while and agreed. They changed their position and Jessica was helping Yuri with her hair.

“Hae Ji has your hair.”

“How many times you want to say that?”

“Till we have a daughter that has my hair. And my face.” Yuri burst out laughing. “Yah, fyi they were your eggs with my gene in an altered .”

“Your genes are too strong.” Jessica said nonchalantly while curling her wife’s hair.

“I promise you , we will keep having babies till one looks like you.” Yuri taunt her wife.

“Dream on Kwon Yuri. It’s hard being pregnant and take care of it. Get your make up on quickly.” Yuri followed her wife’s words and get her make up done. Soon they were both ready for their date night. Jessica grabbed her heels getting a glare from her wife. “What?” Jessica asked innocently.

“We will be walking and dancing. You will have pains later. Change into sneakers.”

“I want to be tall tonight.”

“No. Listen to me. If you wear heels , you won’t have a fun time tonight. You will be complaining the whole time.” Yuri said softly. Jessica pouted to her wife and the latter pouted back. Until Yuri gave in , “Okay , wear your heels but grab a pair of sneakers of flats.” Jessica smiled and hugged her wife briefly before rushing to grab another pair of comfy shoes. Yuri was packing their bag , a pair of comfortable clothes and some pajamas, though the pajamas will not be of much use but better pack it.

“Babe, get the toiletries.” Yuri instructed her wife.

Jessica came out with a small bag filled with their toiletries and tossed it to her wife while she got herself ready. She walked over to Yuri with a bottle of perfume. “Oh ,this isn’t mine SIca-ah.”

“I know , I want you to smell like me tonight. I want them to know you belongs to me.” Yuri smirked at her wife’s words. “Arasso, I am and forever will be yours.” Yuri kissed her wife’s lips and joined their forehead together staring at each other.

“I think we have too much PDA.” Jessica said breaking their moment and stared at the camera on the vanity table. “Gwenchana , we didn’t do it for the ratings , we do it for love and for memory sake.” Jessica scrunched her nose up hearing Yuri’s cheesy words.

“Everything ready?” Jessica nod her head at her wife’s question . Yuri then grabbed her wife’s hand and walked out of their room. They saw their daughter dancing along to Yoona and Hyoyeon’s silly dance. The little girl was high on sugar and laughing maniacally. Yuri and Jessica looked at each other ,silently communicating with their eyes. Both glad they are both out for tonight.

“Hey guys.” Yuri called out. The chodings stopped dancing and Sooyoung stop chewing.

“We are going out for a date tonight. So please take care of my daughter.” Yuri said bowing to their friends. Jessica smiled at her wife’s antics. Before the chodings can tease them Jessica glared at them ,making them gulp and looked down to the floor.

Hailey walked over to her mothers. “Where are you going?” Jessica crouched to her daughter’s level and whispered in her ear. “Umma and mummy are going out on a date. We won’t be back tonight but don’t tell your emmo okay? Mummy and umma will try to make a dongsaeng for you.” The little girl’s eyes gleamed up at the word dongsaeng. She put a finger to her lips and winked at her mummy.

“Nae, mummy give me a dongsaeng okay?” She held her pinky finger out. Jessica took it in and they both sealed it with a thumb chop. Hailey giggled and ran back to Yoona and Hyoyeon and continue dancing. Yuri bid their farewell and head to the garage to choose her car for the night.

Jessica glanced at her wife , “Just pick one.” Yuri shook her head, “Aniya , I want one that suits us tonight.”

“Get in the black Porsche.”

“Why?”

“Because I want it.” Yuri complied even though she secretly wanted to use her Lotus.

Yuri opened the car door for her wife before helping Jessica put on her seatbelt. Jessica kissed her wife’s cheek. “Thank you seobang.” Yuri returned the smile before walking over to her side. They started the car and sped off to their date. Jessica hold the camera high and waved , “ We will stop filming now. We want to enjoy the time with each other. Bye. Say bye Yuri.” She focused on her wife , and Yuri waved her hand to the camera while concentrating on the road.

Jessica turned off the camera and kept it before reaching out for Yuri’s hand. She held her hand and placed it on her own thigh. Caressing the fingers one by one , they were comfortable with the silence and the glances they exchanged. No words were spoken. Their eyes are enough to convey their love and gratitude for each other.

After a while Yuri parked their car and they both watched the restaurant from afar. “Nothing’s changed much.” Jessica said. Yuri agreed silently. They were both remembering the days when this restaurant was their frequent go to place. It’s cheap and near. The food is okay. “Let’s go.” Yuri said and killed the engine. She opened the door for Jessica before grabbing her wife’s hand into hers and walked into the restaurant.

“Aigoo.. what do we have here?” A deep gruff voice was heard the moment they entered the restaurant. They both smiled at the ahjussi operating the restaurant. “The golden couple of Seoul University and my loyal clients. Although not so loyal lately..” The ahjussi said giving them a stare. Yuri and Jessica giggled and greeted the old man.

“Hodong ahjussi!!”

“Come on , the place you two always sit is vacant now.” Hodong guided them to a corner of the restaurant. “Ahjussi , this place didn’t change much.”

“I want to preserve it. I want this place to be the memory for many university students. You guys ordering the same thing?”

“Do you still remember ahjussi?” Yuri teased the man. Hodong grunted , “As if I will forget. 2 servings of pork belly , 2 serving of marinated meat. One kimchi jjigae , 2 servings of friend rice , tteokbokki and jjampong. Oh last but not least a fruit bingsu.”

Yuri and Jessica clapped their hands. “Not bad for an old man.” Yuri said. Earning an ear turning from the man. “Chodings can never change.” Jessica laughed out loud at her wife’s face when her ears were turned. “Wait a moment. I’ll serve you two personally today. Then we will talk.” He walked away to place the order. The couple looked around and saw many young couples having their meals.

“Reminds me of when we were still in university.” Jessica agreed. They looked on until Hodong come serving their meal. “You both are now so popular and rich. Why are you both here to have your meals?”

“Ahjussi , only your place gave us the warmth of being accepted by being different. And we miss this place. We were so busy with our life after graduation.”

Hodong nod his head and place the meat on the grill pan. “I want this place to be memory for you all who studied nearby. I have many young people who graduated and still come back here. It warms my heart seeing all of you making something to our society. I am proud when I see you all coming in , thinking I once had the privilege to feed these young people that are working so hard in society now. Making a name for themselves.”

Yuri and Jessica felt their eyes watered at the man’s words. “Ahjussi , we really appreciate the memory you made with us. You made us feel welcomed and at home with your cooking and your presence. For many students who came from far away to Seoul, your presence makes us feel comfortable. You are always willing to listen to us. And gave us advice on life. For those who are just starting their life as adults , you helped the transition , making it easier for us.” Jessica said tearfully to the man.

“Don’t cry , your tears are so much more worth than to waste it on an old man.” Hodong said , he felt his own tears choking him.

“Ahjussi , we have a daughter now. But we ditched her to have some time for each other. Next time we will bring her here a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter