Baby Making (Part 2)

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As compared with Yuri , Jessica had it easy. She had not much complaints except the need to get laid every day. Yuri just complied anyway who says no to . Today , the family of three just laze around watching tv. Since her daughter turned 4, Yuri allowed her daughter to have an hour and thirty minutes of tv time but only on Saturdays.

Right now they are watching Barbie movie , the little girl was amazed by Barbie and its magical powers. She kept dancing and singing along to everything ,making her two mothers chuckle. “She got your voice.” Yuri commented to her wife. Jessica snuggled to Yuri and humphed nonchalantly. She’s sleepy and laying beside Yuri sniffing her scent while falling asleep is the best thing ever. The ruckus her daughter is making do not bother her.

“Sica baby , we are going to the doctor’s tomorrow. Are you nervous?” Yuri asked. Jessica opened her eyes and stare at Yuri. She dropped her body and lay on Yuri’s lap. The latter held her hand up and let her wife lay on her. After making sure her wife is warm and comfy , she put her hands down and held her wife close.

“I’m not. I am more than ready.” Jessica answered assuringly.

Yuri leaned closer and peck her wife’s cheek. “It’s going to be hard on you. I’m so sorry. I love you and thank you for doing this.” Yuri land a smacking kiss on Jessica’s cheek again making their daughter turned her head and stare at her mothers.

“Mwo?” Jessica asked her daughter lazily. Hae Ji ran to her mothers , Yuri put her hand in front of Jessica , afraid of their daughter accidentally hurting her wife. “Ppo ppo.” The little girl jutted her lips out for her mothers.

Yuri laughed and kissed her daughter’s lips. “Happy now?” The little girl shook her head. “What else do you want?” Jessica asked her daughter. Hailey climbed up to the sofa and squeezed herself between Yuri and Jessica , making the latter sat up and glare at her daughter. Her daughter act as if nothing happened and continue singing to the cartoon. Yuri held her daughter in her arms and sniff kissed her daughter. Her little baby’s alone time will be coming to an end soon. She wants to indulge in the feeling of having only one child.

“Do you like this cartoon?” Yuri asked her daughter while pecking her head. The litte girl leaned her body against her umma and nod her head. While these two were flirting , Jessica was left out. She glared at her wife and daughter. She stood up and walked in front of them , both her girls looked up at her. She pushed her daughter to a side and sat on one of Yuri’s lap. Hae Ji was upset and started whining to her umma.

“Ummaa…. Umma is mine… umma don’t let mummy sit...”

“Hey, don’t be like this. Umma don’t like this. Umma loves you and mummy so so much.” Yuri said and kiss her daughter’s cheek. The little girl kept whining. Yuri laughed a little and hold her daughter’s body up when the little girl throw her body on Yuri’s .

“Princess, when dongsaeng is here you will have to share umma with dongsaeng too. Will you act this way? Is this how unnie should act?” Yuri’s question made the little girl quiet. She thought long and hard.

“Molla…. I want umma. Umma is Hae Ji’s” Yuri smiled at her daughter’s declaration.

“Of course. Umma is forever Hae Ji’s. Umma belongs to Hae Ji.” The little girl hummed in response and continue watching her cartoon. Jessica glared at her wife , her feet tapping incessantly on the floor. Her hand crossed over her body. Yuri gulped when she saw her wife’s stance. She looped her arm around Jessica’s waist and snuggled her head to her wife’s body.

“I love you. I love you Jung Jessica. I love you and Hae ji and our coming soon baby.”

Jessica scoffed , “If this one is another girl , I will totally lose you already.”

“Who says?!” Jessica raised one of her eyebrows up. Yuri is such a daughter’s fool. Even if she is strict with Hae Ji , a single whine from the little girl will have Yuri in puddles. One can only imagine if she had another one more daughter. Yuri will have nothing left.

 

Finally , the day they have been waiting for. They have waited patiently for this day to come. Jessica was born ready for this day. Dr Han entered and can sense the nervousness coming out from the couple. She smiled internally and opened up the report .

“The insemination is very successful. So now , we are waiting for it and when it arrives. We will start implanting it into you Jessica-ssi. So please, get on the procedure table.” Jessica nod her head and sat on the table after changing out of her pants and underwear. Her legs was propped up and held by two handles. A speculum was inserted into her and opened it up to see the cervix .

A knock was heard and the nurse came in with a syringe. Inside the syringe contains one or more of the hatched embryos. Dr Han put on her gloves and attach the syringe to the catheter. She then insert the catheter into Jessica’s through the opening of the cervix and into the uterus. Yuri held her wife’s hand tightly as the catheter entered her wife. Once the catheter was inside the uterus , Dr Han inject the embryos. Soon the catheter and speculum was removed.

“Jessica-ssi , we are done with the procedure already. You need to lie here on the bed for fifteen minutes before going home. After two weeks , we will come back for the blood test. And within the same day you will receive a call from me on whether or not you’re pregnant.”

Yuri and Jessica just nod their heads. They already understood how the procedure goes from here. Dr Han left the couple alone and tend to her other patients. Yuri her wife’s hair lovingly while gazing into her eyes. “Are you okay?”

Jessica nod her head. “I’m fine Yuri-ah… don’t worry.”

“Is it hard on you?”

“I’m okay, I really am. Stop worrying. At this rate, you will get old soon.”

“How can I not , you and Hae Ji are killing me.”

“You asked for it.” Jessica taunt her wife

“How did I asked for it?”

“You spoil her too much.”

“Excuse me…”

“Excuse you.. you know what I mean. She’s like your little lover. She’s always on you. On top of you. By your side. Hugging you. Back hugs , side hugs, front hugs. She’s never alone without you.” Jessica complained .

“You were there with us too.” Yuri tried to justify her actions.

“Yeah , but if she is there. I am number 2.”

“Awwweee… my baby is jealous of my princess. I love you. You know that.” Yuri kiss Jessica’s forehead making the latter smile a little.

“ I know you love me, but you should pay more attention to me too.”

“I will .You need to tell me if you don’t feel well okay. If you don’t like something ,you must voice out okay?”

Jessica just hummed in response. She is not really jealous , but she loves getting her wife flustered and fussed after her. There were times when her daughter gets on her nerve, but seeing how her girls interact with each other and the bond they had, Jessica couldn’t get angry at them for long. Her daughter will always end up going to her for hugs and kisses. Her daughter is a grade one flirt and Jessica can already imagine what her daughter will be like when she’s older.

‘I hope she don’t get confessions in pre school already’ Jessica thought to herself. She knew Yuri would throw a fit if that happens. That daughter’s fool is too in love with her mini me.

After 15 minutes , they went back home. When they arrived , they saw Sulli and Krystal in the living room. Jessica gestured for her wife to go upstairs. Yuri understood and kiss her wife’s lips before heading up.

“What’s wrong?” Jessica asked , breaking the tense atmosphere.

“She wouldn’t let me resign.” Krystal said. Sulli dropped her head back and stare at the ceiling.

“I don’t get why you need to resign. So what if we are together 24/7 , I don’t find anything wrong with it.” Sulli retaliated

“You don’t understand the point Sulli!!”

“Then make me. Don’t just drop the bomb on me saying you want to resign. You want to have new experience. You want to see new things.” Sulli exploded in front of Jessica.

The latter rubbed her temples. “Stop. Both of you. Stop. Screaming at each other won’t solve this.” Both Krystal and Sulli calmed down a bit.

“Sulli , what Krystal meant was to have a new workplace. To see new things. So that she can learn and explore herself more. She wants to have more things to talk to you at the end of the day. With you both sticking to each other 24/7 , there is no topic to talk about.”

“But unnie , I am comfortable with the silence. I love it. We don’t need to talk to understand each other. What is so bad about it?” Sulli said choking on tears. She felt her girlfriend was slipping away from her.

“I don’t like the silence!!” Krystal bellowed out.

“Fine!! Do whatever you want !! Go back to Amber Liu for all I care!!!”

“DON’T DRAG AMBER INTO THIS!!” Krystal couldn’t take it anymore

“YEAH.. WHY NOT?! YOU’VE BEEN HANGING AROUND WITH HER AGAIN RIGHT?!”

“WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!”

“I SAW HER PICKING YOU UP YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY!!”Sulli shouted out.

Krystal was silent. She didn’t know Sulli saw everything. Jessica was shocked. She never thought her sister would do such a thing. She turned to Krystal.

“What she said , is it true?”

“Unnie-“

“Yes or no Jung Soo Jung?”

“Yes.” Krystal answered dejectedly. Sulli slumped back to the couch, her face buried in her hands. She let out a load growl.

“Why do you meet her?” Jessica asked

“I asked her to look for jobs for me.”

“Both of you sit down.” Krystal sat back down and stared at her girlfriend. Sulli’s eyes were red and she wouldn’t look Krystal in the eyes.

“Krys , Sulli both of you love each other deeply. I can see that. But sometimes, you need distance too in a relationship. A relationship requires communication. Sulli you might be comfortable with the silence, but Krystal is not. Krys, you might not enjoy the silence, but you need to discuss this with Sulli. Not dropping a bomb out of nowhere. And stop looking for Amber. This will cause you to lose your current relationship with your current GIRLFRIEND.” Jessica emphasized on the last word to make her sister realize her mistakes.

“Sulli , why don’t you accept her resignation?”

“Unnie , if I let her go. She will meet someone much better than me. At that point , I would have lost her completely.”

“That’s not true Ssul” Krystal’s voice cracked a little.

“I know myself. I am weak. I’m not strong like Amber. My career , it’s because of my parents. Everything I have is from my family. And I am nothing without them. To have you is like a miracle. I never would have imagined myself with you. You are like…. Something so rare. And you are mine. But if I let you out of my sight , you might see someone much better than me….” Sulli couldn’t continue at this point anymore. Her tears were flowing incessantly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter