Baby Making ( Last Part)

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri and Jessica slumped on the couch immediately after getting home , after days of rushing between home , work and the hospital they finally get to rest. Yuri leaned over and snugged her head to her wife’s chest. “I miss you.”

Jessica smiled at her wife’s aegyo , her hand reached out and the long raven locks. “I miss you too and Hae Ji.” Yuri hummed in response. “Speaking about that rascal , where is she?” Yuri and Jessica craned their necks looking around the house. There is no sign of the little girl or her loud voice. Yuri stood up and start looking for her daughter.

She entered her daughter’s room and found the little girl asleep on her own bed. It was rare for the little girl to do so as she is so clingy to her mothers. Yuri moved towards her daughter’s bed and sat on it gently. She stared at the little girl’s face, agreeing with her wife that their daughter’s features are starting to take after her. She kissed her daughter’s cheeks and her hand gently.

“Baby….. umma is here. Wake up now.” Yuri nudged her nose with her daughter’s gently. The little girl stirred after a while. She opened her eyes and stared at Yuri.

“Hello princess…”

“Umma…” The little girl called out to Yuri sweetly , making Yuri’s insides melt into a puddle of nothingness.

“My baby ,why are you sleeping here?”

“I want to learn to sleep alone so when dongsaeng is here I can sleep alone”

“Why would you sleep alone if dongsaeng is here?” Yuri was puzzled at this point

“Umma and mummy need to take care of dongsaeng , so I will take care of myself.”

“Yah, pabo. Umma and mummy will take care of you too.”

“But dongsaeng need more..”

“Yes dongsaeng needs more, but Hailey needs it too. Mummy and umma will take care the both of you. You will continue sleeping with umma and mummy and dongsaeng until you don’t want to anymore.”

“I want to sleep with you and mummy…”

“We want to sleep with you too…” Yuri hugged her daughter tight against her and kissed the top of her head. She carried her daughter out of the room and went down.

“Hi sweetie… I miss you so much.” Jessica called out to her daughter sweetly

“Sica-baby , your daughter is sleeping alone in her room.” Yuri informed her wife. Jessica was shocked at the news , “Without turning grumpy and crying?” She asked her daughter. The little girl nod her head proudly.

“Why?” Jessica asked. Yuri nudged her daughter.

“Tell mummy”

“Tell me what?”

“I sleep in my own room because when dongsaeng come mummy and umma cannot sleep with me anymore.” The little girl confessed to Jessica. The latter held her daughter close to her and laughed.

“Pabo.. umma and me will always want you to sleep with us even when dongsaeng is here. Umma and mummy need you to take care of dongsaeng also. You will help us with dongsaeng right?”

“NAE!! I am a good unnie.”

“Yes you are, so you will sleep with us until you don’t want to.” Yuri said sternly. “Don’t sleep inside your own room without telling us okay?”

The little girl giggled and huddled closer to Jessica. Her head on Jessica’s chest , she looked up to her mummy and touched Jessica’s cheek. Jessica held the little hand in hers and kissed her little hands. “Mummy do you have dongsaeng now?”

Yuri came closer to her girls , “We went to the doctors yesterday. Doctor put something inside mummy. If it grows , it will be dongsaeng. If it didn’t grow , we have to try again next time.”

Hae Ji moved closer down to her mother’s belly. “Wonnie-ah , I am unnie. You must grow and come to me. I will give you hugs and kisses and lots of love. And I will read you bed time stories.” Jessica cupped her daughter’s face closer to her abdomen.

“When did you grow up so much? It was like yesterday you came out of me.”

“And it was like yesterday that she still needs to drink out of your s.” Yuri added, Jessica glared at her.

“Do you need to ruin this perfect little moment with your erted thoughts?”

“Just sayin’” Yuri mumbled

 

 

The next one week and a half was pretty smooth sailing for the family of three. There was not much happening. Just work and family time for them. But as the two week mark looms nearer, Jessica was apparently freaking out a little bit. She tried to look for signs of pregnancy , anything to convince herself she is pregnant. But there was none except the fact that she is paranoid.

“Baby , being this paranoid is not you. Stop this. You will stress your body out.”

“But Yuri there’s no sign this time.”

“It’s okay, relax. If it didn’t work out we will try again. It hurts to see you this worked out.” Jessica hugged her wife and relaxed a little bit under Yuri’s gentle touches and butterfly kisses.

“We will find out tomorrow anyway with the blood test.” Yuri tried to calm her wife down. Jessica relented and agreed with her wife. She needs to relax and let loose a little. Yuri pulled her wife by her hand and went outside to the balcony of their room.

Jessica sat on Yuri’s lap and enjoyed the outdoor scenery. “Why didn’t we do this before?” Jessica asked breaking the silence between them. “Because we are busy tending to Hae Ji”

“She is pretty handful huh?”

“What do you think?” Yuri smiled at her wife’s question.

“She’s really eager to be an unnie”

“She’s been alone for quite some time.”

“What if I wans’t pregnant?” Jessica asked again.

“Then we try again , as easy as that. It’s your wellbeing that I am concerned about.” Yuri held her wife’s hand with hers and brought it to her lips.

“I don’t want to disappoint you and Hae Ji.”

“We can always try again. I’m lying if I said I’m not affected if you are not pregnant. But I know well that this is something we have no control of.”

Jessica huffed and leaned her back to Yuri’s front. The tanned woman held her wife tight. Both of them enjoying the sunset infront of them. Their hands clasped against each other , their breathing as one.

 

 

The next morning , instead of dropping their daughter off at playgroup before getting to the lab , they were busy tending to their sick daughter. Hailey was down with a fever , making her unable to go to playgroups. She was clinging onto Jessica making it hard to let her daughter down. Yuri tried to pry the little girl away from Jessica but the little girl resisted , clinging onto her mummy like a koala bear.

“Let’s just bring her along.” Yuri said frustratingly. Jessica rolled her eyes , it’s even impossible to shower with a koala. “Yeah sure but first I need to take a shower and I can’t if she is clinging on to me.” Jessica snapped at her wife. Yuri glanced at her wife , her eyes filled with anger. She leaned her head back and took a deep breath. She reached forward and pry her daughter away. Hae Ji was whining and crying when Yuri separated her from Jessica.

Yuri held her daughter tight and felt her temperature. “Shhh..it’s just umma. Mummy needs to take a shower. Once mummy is done you can go back to her okay..” Yuri swayed their bodies together left and right , hoping to soothe the little girl. Jessica quickly left for the bathroom when she saw her daughter relax within Yuri’s arm. She ran the shower and relaxed her mind, she felt guilty for snapping at her wife. She shampooed her hair and get herself done as quickly as possible and went out to take care of her daughter.

She went out and saw her daughter still in Yuri’s arm. She went forward and opened her arms. Yuri shook her head and pointed to her daughter. Jessica went around and saw that their daughter was sleeping already. “Let’s just go.” Yuri whispered to her wife.

“What about you?” Jessica asked taking in her wife’s state. Yuri huffed and looked at herself ; she’s still in her pajamas. Her old and worn out pajamas in fact. She instructed her wife to fetch her daughter’s thick jacket and the both of them tried to put it on their sleeping and sick daughter. Jessica got a pair of sweatpants and wriggled it up her daughter. The little girl just slept on, she was too tired and her body was in too much pain. Yuri took the chance to wash up quickly and donned a pair of comfy old jeans and a t shirt before putting on a hoodie. She fetched her purse and keys and gave it to her wife.

“You have to drive today. I’ll sit behind with her.” Yuri picked her daughter up and out of reflex , the little girl s her arms around Yuri’s neck.

“Aigooo, my little princess if feeling bad right? Aigoo, mianhe.” Yuri muttered sweetly to her daughter. Jessica packed her bag and took some extra clothes for her daughter just in case. A bottle of milk and her old wrangled rabbit plushy. Yuri try to take the bag for her wife as it was quite big , but Jessica shook it off.

“I’m okay. Just tend to her.” Yuri nod and went down first with her daughter. She went to the kitchen and look for a cooling gel pad for her daughter. She stick it to her daughter’s hot forehead before rummaging the kitchen for a thermometer. “What are you doing?” Jessica suddenly appeared in the kitchen. Yuri breathed a sigh of relief.

“Thank god you are here now. Can you pack the porridge I made earlier into the container. In case she woke up and felt hungry.” Jessica put the bag down and did as what her wife told her to. “She’s still hot.” Yuri said after taking her daughter’ temperature.

“I think we should bring her to the doctors Yuri-ah, the medicine aren’t helping.” Yuri nod her head.

“Wait here , let me get her appointment card.” Yuri went up again to look for the appointment card. Jessica was busy packing the food. She even brought some jellies for her daughter in case she throws a tantrum. ‘Having a kid is really tough.’ She thought to herself.

She started the car and wait for Yuri to emerge. Soon after Yuri came out with their daughter in her hands. Jessica smiled at her wife’s look. Her hair was bedrangled , the tanned woman had forgotten to comb her hair before getting out. “Yuri-ah , your hair.” She commented immediately after her wife got into the car.

“What’s wrong with my hair?” Yuri asked with a puzzled expression. Jessica jutted her lips to the mirror. Yuri inched closer and saw the state of her hair. “Yah! Why didn’t you tell me my hair looks like something the cat dragged in?”

“ Hey , I just saw it the moment you got out of the house. Count your blessings that I noticed it and tell you out of my good conscience.” Jessica retaliated. Yuri scoffed and adjusted her daughter’s position. She used her fingers and tried to keep her hair at a presentable look before giving up because her daughter’s wriggling in her arms. She tapped the little girl’s bottom and brushed away the stray hair that looted her beautiful face. Whenever her daughter whined ,Yuri would coo and soothe the little girl. Jessica watched on from the rear view mirror and shook her head. ‘She will be dead if I gave birth to another girl’ but it would be fun for Jessica to look on at her wife’s antics with their daughter.

Halfway through the hospital , Yuri took her phone out and called the pediatrician. “Hello , hi. This is Kwon Yuri. I would like to make an appointment with Dr Yoo. Yes for my daughter. Kwon Jung Hae Ji. Nae. She’s running a fever right now. I’ve started giving her fever reducing pills since last night. But she hasn’t gotten better. Her fever right now is.. hold on..uhhh… 38.5 degree celcius. Alright ,I’ll be there soon.” After putting the phone down , Yuri turned to her wife.

“Sica , do you want to wait for her to finish her appointment before I accompany you to do the blood work , or you want to go yourself?” Jessica thought for a moment. “I’ll go to the lab myself. Then I’ll meet you at the pediatrician.”

“Okay. You sure you are okay going there yourself?” Yuri asked again. Jessica smiled at her wife and nod her head. Yuri relented. Her mind is now all over the place. Jessica gave her bag to Yuri and watched as her wife held her daughter in one arm and another arm clutching the bag. Yuri gave her wife a chaste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter