Alone Time

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and her family are going over to Jeonju to have a short holiday , she decided to bring along Hailey and have her mothers their alone time. So right now , Yuri and her wife are busy packing for their daughter’s weekend trip with her emmo. Jessica sighed and looked over at her daughter’s closet. She mentally checked her daughter’s things over and over again. Yuri strode over with a bag full of medicine and labels. In case her daughter got sick.

“We done?”

Jessica shrugged her shoulders. Yuri leaned over to kiss her wife’s shoulder and took over. “Go rest. I’ll take care of the rest now.” A wide grin appeared on Jessica’s face. She kissed her wife’s lips repeatedly and skipped out of the closet. Yuri watched on as her pregnant wife skipped to the bed and took a glance over at her daughter’s luggage.

“This won’t work…” She mumbles and walked out of the closet , passes by her wife and into her daughter’s room. She grabbed her daughter’s Paddington suitcase and bag pack that she got for the little girl’s birthday. She hauled it out of its plastic wrappers and brings it into her room. Jessica sat up from her bed when she saw Yuri carrying the luggage.

“What’s wrong with the one I got her?” Jessica asked,

“Nothing’s wrong. It’s just that it’s a little too big for her to carry it around.”

“She can’t carry it herself…”

“She can. She must. She needs to learn to do things herself. In fact , can you please get her in ?” Yuri asked her wife softly. Jessica sighed and got out of bed. She goes searching for her daughter and was not surprised to see the little girl in the kitchen with Yoona.

“Ji Ji-ah , umma is looking for you.” The little girl wiped with her sleeve making her mummy grimace and scrambled down the chair. She reached her hands out for Jessica and the both of them went up the stairs together hand in hand.

“Why umma looking for me?” Jessica shrugged her shoulders , who knows what’s in her wife’s mind.

 

“Umma…” Yuri heard her daughter’s sweet voice calling her. She popped her head out, “Oh , come here. Help umma.” Her daughter ran towards her and gave her a tight hug.

“Ji Ji-ah , you are going with Tiff emmo , and Tae Tae emmo tomorrow. So umma is packing for you. Can you help me?” The little girl nod her head enthusiastically. And Yuri continued , “And tomorrow Tae and Tiff emmo will bring a lot of their stuffs too and they have to hold Rosie. So can you hold your own bag tomorrow?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. That’s my girl!” Yuri gave her daughter kisses on her face , making the little girl squirm and squeal in delight. Jessica looked on and finally understood her wife’s action. She followed her wife and daughter and sat on the floor awaiting Yuri’s instructions. Yuri took out a piece of paper and pen and gestured her daughter closer to her. Of course Jessica too swooped in to have a look. Yuri wrote the date of when her daughter will be going away and when she is back. She calculated to the little girl how many days will she be gone and how many outfits she needs to bring over.

“Ji-ah , look here. You will go with emmo in the morning. So you need one set of clothing. You will reach around afternoon , then you will take a short nap. So one more set of comfy clothes. Then you will stay with halmoni and haraboji , then dinner. After dinner , bath time and night night. So one pajamas. You okay there Ji Ji?” Yuri asked her daughter. The little girl nod her head and Yuri continued. “Next day is Saturday , so another new set of clothes. Going out with emmo and halmeoni you will go home at night time so another set of pajamas. Then the next day , another set of clothes and you will be back to us.”

At this rate the little girl was already confused, Yuri chuckled and held her daughter close to her. “It means , we need four sets of clothing. In case you got one dirty. Three sets of comfy clothes in case you got one dirty. And two sets of pajamas in case….” Yuri let her daughter continue.

“In case I got one dirty.”

“CORRECT!!” Yuri kissed her daughter senselessly.

“We need to bring… toothpaste and toothbrush. So your mouth won’t be stinky. Socks. How many do we need? One for each day.”

“4 in case one got dirty…” The little girl said after thinking for a very long time.

“CORRECT!!”

Jessica watched as her wife and daughter were planning the trip. It is more exhausting and tiring this way but Jessica knew Yuri was actually educating their daughter and teaching the little girl about planning. She sighed and leaned her back on the wall and watched her girls.

“What else do we need? Medicine , in case you got sick. …. Umma will pack seven for you. Just in case. Milk bottles….”

“Umma… no milkie bottle.”

“Why?”

“Jinki said he don’t use milkie bottle anymore. So I don’t want to.”

“Okay… let’s try tonight okay?”

“So… umma will ask emmo to get you prepared milk formula then.” The little girl nod even though she don’t understand what her umma said.

“Hairbands , your comb. I think this is it.” Yuri gave her daughter a list of things she needs and have her daughter to get it. While Hailey was walking around trying to get the list done. Yuri packed out all the clothes that Jessica packed earlier and put it on the floor.

“What are you doing?”

“We can’t keep making choices for her. These small trips don’t require much so I want her to learn to plan to go on a trip and make choices.” Yuri explained to her wife. They watched on as their bundle of joy walked around the room with her hands full. They stifled a laughter when Hailey accidentally dropped her toothbrush and when she bent down to grab it , her fall all over the floor. The little girl sighed loudly and picked it all back and toddled to her mothers.

Yuri helped her daughter to put the things down and grabbed a few plastic bags out. “Hae Ji-ah , look mummy had already prepared your clothes for you. Look at them and think do you want it?” Hailey looked hard at the clothes Jessica prepared for her. She nod her head giving her approval. Yuri sighed in relief.

“Okay , so grab one and one socks. Umma will get the clothes and we put it all into this bag. So when Ji Ji open it , Ji Ji will know what to wear and won’t miss out anything. Okay?”

Jessica was silently praising her wife for involving her daughter in everything. She knew her wife was trying not to pamper their daughter too much. She looked on as the little girl put in a pair of socks and underwear into the bag and sealed it. Yuri even made the little girl wrote on the plastic bag to differentiate which is pajamas and which are home clothes and which are clothes to go out.

“I’ll be going back to the bed. Don’t stay up too late. Both of you.” Yuri and her daughter stood up and gave Jessica a kiss on the cheeks before continuing their job. After some time , they were done. Yuri made her daughter put her toiletries in a bag. She even reminded her daughter to behave and help the couple out with Rosie and some chores. She put her daughter’s clothes and what nots into her Paddington bear suitcase. She ran to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and put it into her daughter’s backpack and prepared her daughter’s outfit for tomorrow. She reminded her daughter of her plush bunny. Yuri double checked her daughter’s bag and walked out of the closet with her daughter.

To their surprise, Jessica wasn’t sleeping. She was reading a novel. Her glasses perched on top of her nose. Hailey climbed up the bed and hugged her mummy. “Yah, I caught you eating just now with Yoona and you even wiped your dirty mouth on your sleeve. Go brush your teeth and changed into a clean pajamas.” Jessica nagged at her daughter. The little girl pouted cutely. Jessica couldn’t resist and kissed her daughter’s pouty lips.

“Go change.” Hailey pouted her lips even more. Yuri laughed at her daughter and carried her into the bedroom. They came out after a few minutes , Hae Ji had brushed her teeth and changed into a new set of pajamas. Yuri carried her daughter towards their bed , but instead of putting the little girl down. Yuri threw her daughter down on the bed. Making the little girl giggle loudly and her wife screaming at her.

“KWON YURIIIII!!!!”

“She’s fine.” Yuri lamented but her wife was already slapping her chest.

“Mummy , I am fine.” Hae Ji stepped in after seeing her umma wincing in pain. Jessica stopped at her daughter’s word and hung her head back. She exhaled loudly and stared at the two chodings in front of her.

“Can you both silenly prepare for sleep now?” Yuri and her daughter nod their heads obediently and scrambled quickly to the covers. Yuri held her daughter close to her and gave Hae Ji an Eskimo kiss. “Umma will miss you so much. You are leaving us for a few days. Umma will die without you..” Yuri said dramatically. Her wife who was reading her novel could not help but roll her eyes. Hae Ji giggled, “I will miss you too umma.”S he pecked Yuri’s lips softly. “Saranghae…” Yuri whispered to her daughter. The little girl did the same too. Jessica glanced over her girls and saw them engaging in a lovey eyes battle. She couldn’t help but grabbed her phone to record this moment. Since their last video , many viewers have commented that Yuri is a daughter’s fool. And they love these moments of Yuri and their daughter. Some viewers even joked that Jessica has ben replaced. Which the pregnant woman agreed.

Yuri blinked her eyes playfully at her daughter and watched on as her daughter did the same. They kept engaging this way till the little girl finally drifted off to sleep. Yuri pulled the covers on her daughter and kissed her forehead. “Umma loves you so much baby girl…”

Jessica too swooped in to kiss her daughter’s cheek , “Goodnight and sweet dreams my baby…” Yuri grinned at her wife and puffed her cheeks up for a kiss. “You remembered you have a wife now?” Jessica said sarcastically and turn off the lights. Yuri widened her eyes. She quickly went over to her wife’s side. She hugged Jessica and kissed the pregnant woman’s bare shoulder. “I love you…”

“You love her.” Jessica said while pointing towards their sleeping daughter.

“I love you more.”

“You were ogling eyes with her for almost twenty minutes. Not even sparing a glance at me.”

“I love you…”

“Not gonna help you Kwon Yuri.”

Well action speaks louder than word. Yuri grabbed her wife’s chin and tugged it to face her. She kissed it ferociously, her lips caught her wife’s lower lips. She kissed it languidly and traced it with her tongue before releasing it with a pop.

“I love you so much my Sica-baby…”

 

The next morning , Yuri woke up groggily at the sound of her alarm. She kissed her girls and went down to make breakfast for them. She was making her coffee halfway when she saw Taeyeon walking down the stair groggily. Yuri kept her eyes on Taeyeon , afraid the older woman would missed a step and go tumbling down the stairs. “Good morning..” Yuri greeted her. But Taeyeon just grunted. Yuri side stepped and let Taeyeon open the fridge.

“American breakfast for the American wife…” Yuri stifled her laughter when she heard Taeyeon’s mumble. “How many wife do you have Taeng ? Korean wife? Chinese wife?”

“Shut up kkab Yul”

Yuri shut up and cook breakfast for her girls. After plating her food ,she went up again to wake her girls. She kissed her wife’s forehead and her cheeks lovingly. “Sica baby , wake up. I’ve made breakfast. We need to send Hailey off. Come on…” Jessica stirred and opened her eyes slightly ,”You sent her off since you’re up.”

“Come on. It’s her first time leaving us for a trip. You can sleep later.” Yuri kissed her wife’s forehead lovingly . Jessica groaned and opened her eyes , squinting at the brightness of the room. “Good morning Sica baby.” Yuri said cheerfully , but Jessica just groan and grunt. Yuri smiled at her wife and proceed to her daughter. She carried her daughter up in her arms and tapped her daughter’s back softly. “Ji Ji we need to wake up now. Or else Tae emmo will leave without you. Umma made breakfast already. Let’s go eat.” She whispered softly into her daughter’s ears. The little girl groaned and tightened her hold on Yuri’s neck and burrowed her head deeper. “I know… it’s hard to wake up. But we need to get things done. Come on. Umma will carry you down.”

Jessica’s left eye twitched , “What about me?” Yuri looked at her wife and sighed. “I’ll come for you later.” And she left with her daughter in her arms. She went back down and met Tiffany half way with her daughter. “Good morning Rosie..”

“Morning Yul , hey Hae Ji…” Tiffany greeted the duo in front of her but Hae Ji just stared at Tiffany. Yuri shook her head at her daughter’s condition and went down to put her daughter on her high chair. She make sure her daughter is safe before going back up to fetch her wife. Yuri sighed heavily. It’s hard when her girls are so clingy onto her. She can only imagine another two girls bossing her around. Thankfully , Jessica was already walking towards the stairs when Yuri saw her. The tanned woman went up to her wife and held Jessica’s hand and kissed it. “Good morning”

Jessica smiled at her dorky wife. She reached up and kissed Yuri’s nose. “Good morning seobang..” Yuri grinned , “I thought I have to carry you down.”

“I’m not that demanding and irrational”

“I know… you are the best wife I could ever have”

Yuri held her wife’s waist and walked down the flight of stairs and towards the kitchen. “Finally!” Tiffany cried out when she saw the couple. “What’s wrong?” Jessica asked.

“Your daughter would not let us eat until everyone is at the table.” Taeyeon said.

Yuri chuckled and held her daughter’s face in her hands, “You are waiting for us?” Hailey nod her head, “Umma said we should wait for everyone to be here before we can start eating.”

“Good girl.” Jessica kissed her daughter’s cheek and sat down. “Thank you Yuri.”

“Welcome sweetheart..”

“Let’s just eat” Taeyeon said lazily. And thus they started off their morning , after breakfast they all went up to prepare. Leaving the dirty dishes to Jessica. Yuri helped her daughter to shower and get ready , after washing the dishes Jessica walked up. Her daughter and wife were still in the shower, so she took out her daughter’s outfit and lay it on the bed. A ruckus was heard and that is when Jessica knew her daughter is done with her shower.

“Mummy..” Hailey called out to her mummy and Jessica opened her arms wide to receive her daughter.

“Oh my baby…. You promise to be good okay. Don’t find trouble for your emmo. Help them with Rosie. And always listen to them. Stick by their side okay. Be good to haraboji and halmeoni. Don’t play too rough.” Jessica kissed her daughter repeatedly on her lips after nagging at her.

“Mummy will miss you so so much.”

“I’ll miss you too. I’ll miss umma too. And I will miss Nana and Wonnie..”

“If you miss us , ask your emmo to call us okay? Nana and Wonnie will miss unnie too” Jessica said to her eldest.

She helped her daughter with her clothes and hugged her tightly. “Listen to them okay”

Yuri came in with her daughter’s bag pack and suitcase, Jessica already felt her tears pouring down her cheeks. She wiped it away and carried her daughter in her arms. As if sensing her mummy is sad, Hailey wind her arms around Jessica’s neck. She kissed her mummy’s cheek softly and lay her head on Jessica’s shoulder. Yuri looked on and let her girls be , she took her daughter’s suitcase down and reminded her daughter again , “Remember to be good. Help emmo. Help haraboji and halmeoni , don’t be naughty. If you miss us , call us. Take your own bag. Remember to change your socks and undies , remember to drink more water.”

“Yah , Kwon Yuri it’s just a trip to Jeonju is there such need to remind her about so much?” Taeyeon came out with her sleeping daughter in her arms. Rosie was in her sleepwear. And Taeyeon just let her be.

“Yours is still small , wait till your daughter is almost the same age as Hailey then you will know how it feels like. And this is her first time leaving us. Of course we are worried.” Yuri retaliated. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and strapped her daughter into the car seat while Yuri did the same to hers. Jessica went inside the car and kissed Hailey’s forehead and did the same to Rosie. Yuri too kissed her daughter’s lips and gav her daughter a tight hug.

“We need to go now.” Tiffany said and the couple slowly moved back and closed the door waving to their daughter. Hae Ji was excited about the trip and waved back smiling happily. Not knowing her mothers are having a hard time about her leaving. “Drive safely Taeng. Don’t speed. Hae Ji-ah , tell emmo if you need to pee pee or poo poo.”

“Mummy put in some kimbap and snacks in your bag. If you are hungry you can eat it.”

“YAH! AS IF I WILL LET YOUR DAUGHTER GET HUNGRY!!” Tiffany shouted from the window.

“Just making sure” Jessica replied

Taeyeon waved them off and sped away, leaving Yuri and Jessica still waving to the far away car. Jessica leaned her head on her wife’s shoulder and weep silently. She already missed her daughter. Yuri sighed and held her wife tight. “It’s just a few days, meanwhile let’s pack up too.” Jessica looked at her wife weirdly.

“Packing to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter