Morning Routine with the Kwons

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soooooo... a short chapter from the Kwons. I’ll be off a few days. Parents coming over. So 😅😅😅😅

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri woke up and picked up the vlogging camera. 

 

“ Hello world! Good morning, so today I want to show you guys our morning routine now with the twins. Normally on weekdays , I will wake the twins up for their bath. Then Ji Ji , she needs to go to school , then breakfast and school. So now, I’m gonna wake my twins up.”

 

Yuri picked up Haven and slowly judged the baby, “Wonnie-ya, time to wake up.” But there was no response except for soft snores. Yuri chuckled and slowly pulled out the pacifier in , Hae Won continued puckering her lips up and moving trying to the pacifier. 

 

“There’s nothing there. Wake up princess.... wake up” Yuri nudged Wonnie’s cheeks and tickled her chin a little. Wonnie opened her eyes a little , Yuri couldn’t help but kiss her fluffy cheeks.

 

“Good morning my beautiful girl... time to wake up. Let’s go for a warm bath then we drink warm milk.” Yuri said to her daughter while slowly undressing Hae Won. The little baby squirmed making some cute noises while stretching her tiny body. 

 

“Yeah... sorry. You need a shower in the morning. Come on, umma already started the water. It’s nice and warm.” She held her daughter’s legs and did a few moving exercises thoroughly waking Wonnie up. Soon the little girl was beaming at her umma. “Hello pretty girl. Ready for morning bath?” Yuri carried her daughter into the bathroom. That was when Jessica came in, she held her daughter close to her chest while Yuri took her top off only in her underwear and bra. 

 

“Morning wifey...” Yuri strutted to her wife and land a kiss on her forehead.

 

“Look at them both! Looking good beautiful ...” Jessica blushes hard when the camera was pointed at her. “Sica will normally help me to bathe them because one of us have to dress them while I change the water and wake the other baby up.” They took off Wonnie’s diaper and slowly lowered the baby into the baby bathtub. “FYI; this one used to belong to Rosie. But since she’s growing up and outgrown this, we took this.” 

 

Wonnie kicked around softly while enjoying the warm water , Yuri starts dousing her daughter slowly and watched as Wonnie smile whenever she used a wet hanky and wiped her face. “Let’s clean your face again baby” Jessica said and Yuri wipes the baby gently. Wonnie smile and showed her toothless gums. 

 

“Awww you cutie pie....” Jessica pinched her daughter’s cheeks a little. Jessica took the wet wash cloth and squeezed a good amount of baby soap on it before handing it to Yuri to wash Haven up. But Yuri did not like the wash cloth, instead she pumped a small amount on her own hand and lather it on her daughter’s body. “Yuri-ah get the folds. It’s smelly.” Yuri grinned and did as she was told.

 

“This little one is getting folds, she’s gaining weight. And the soots are all inside her fold and they stink when we get into them.” Jessica said to the camera. Yuri held Wonnie’s leg up and try to wash her little toes but she just clenched her toes tight. “Yah.... you have smelly feet. Let me wash it.” But she didn’t let loose. In the end Yuri have to just let it be. 

 

The last part was shampooing, “We use this organic, non tearing baby shampoo. It’s made up coconut oil. So her hair smells like coconut. It’s said to prevent newborn hair loss and make it smooth and shiny. We will see about that...” Jessica said while shampooing her daughter’s hair. Yuri helped out and both of them ended up playing with the baby’s hair. Yuri made a Mohawk and laugh, “Now we will not know if its Haven or Hanna.” 

 

Jessica parted her daughter hair and use the little hair and made a pair of horns. “Devils Horn” she announced happily. “She is a devil. Both of them” Yuri muttered earning a soft slap on her arm. They continued playing with their daughter’s hair for a while before Wonnie starts fussing.

 

“Arasso..Arasso...” Yuri said while slowly washing off the shampoo. Jessica slowly carried her daughter into a fluffy penguin towel and held her close while Yuri clean off the toys and let out the water and prepare for the next baby. 

 

“You comfy now?” Yuri asked haven who was comfortably on her pacifier and resting against Jessica’s s. “I’ll go wake Nana..,” Yuri said earning chuckles from her wife.

 

“As if she’s gonna wake up... it’s either she sleep through the whole thing or HellNana appears.”

 

Yuri grimaces at Jessica’s words as she slowly walked towards Nana. The camera panned over the youngest Kwon. “This is Nana. Looks exactly like Wonnie right? But they’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter