Fashion Week Part 1

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri prepared the twins are put them into their car seat, she has put in the luggages into the back of the car. She have to use the SUV today since Jessica and Hailey have a lot of luggage. She then started the car and waited patiently inside with the twins for Jessica and Ji Ji to come out. Today’s the day, and Yuri knew her wife was crying this morning while kissing the twins. Those two are still sleeping since its still early in the morning.

Finally. Those two finally came out. Yuri chuckled at how tired her daughter looks while putting on her own shoes. Jessica had on Blanc&Eclare black t-shirt and white jeans with a white sweater donning across her shoulders , she held her hands out to her daughter and the little girl held onto it groggily. Jessica helped her daughter into her booster seat and make sure to check on the seat belts before moving to the front seat.

“You’ve got everything?” Yuri asked. Jessica opened up her bag for a final check, “Yup, her passport and my passport are all here. I think that’s the most important one.”

“Is that rabbit inside her bag?” Yuri asked again while noticing her eldest is fast asleep already. “Yup. I made sure she put it inside.” Jessica replied. Yuri sighed and held onto Jessica’s hand while she drove with the other hand. The designer rubbed her thumb across her wife’s hand and kissed it occasionally. “Call me everyday okay? Don’t look at the time, you miss me just call me okay?” Yuri nagged.

“I know…I’ll miss you.” Her voice broke a little, Yuri quickly take a look at her wife. “Don’t cry. You can always call us and you have access to the twins’ baby monitor. You can always see them.”

“It’s my first time leaving them for so long….” More tears started rolling down Jessica’s eye. Yuri just kept silent , when they reached a traffic light stop the tanned woman reached out and hugged her wife tight. “I love you, the twins love you, just go with Hailey and rock the red carpet. Alright? We are so proud of you Sica-ah…” They continue their way to the airport, once they parked their car Jessica’s staff were already beside them helping with the bags. The designer than strapped a baby carrier onto her body and put Wonnie inside it while carrying Nana in her hands. She wants to spend every single second before boarding with her twins. Yuri just held her princess. The little girl stirred, Yuri kissed her crown and woke her up. “We are here at the airport. You will take care of mummy right?”

Hailey whined and burrowed her head at Yuri’s shoulder, “Wake up, we are going to have breakfast.”

“I want orange juice.” Yuri nod her head and kissed her daughter’s cheeks. They meet up with Jessica’s team and checked in their luggage and took their boarding passes before entering the restaurant. Yuri treated the staff for breakfast and making everyone cheered. Jessica chuckled while holding her twins close to her. Yuri had to feed her wife who refused to put the twins down, and manage their shikshin eldest daughter. The team watches on as the family go on with their daily interactions, “Yul, you didn’t eat much. Don’t just keep feeding us, you need to eat too.”

“Arasso, I will go back for breakfast anyway. I’m worried if you two will get hungry during the flight.” Yuri said while frowning. Jessica giggled and kissed her wife’s hand, “They serve food on the plane pabo-ya… and if we’re hungry we will just ask the air stewardess for food.” The tanned woman just hummed but continue stuffing her girls with food. Hailey kept clinging onto her umma and refused to be carried by anyone, she just followed her umma along who chatted with the staff and reminding them to take care of her girls. Jessica was with Ji Hyo who was explaining their itinerary, “Boss, you have interviews lining up , photoshoots and tv appearances. Which one are you more comfortable to bring Hae Ji along?”

“None. I’m still thinking if I should bring her along to the interviews and photoshoots. I think she is too young to be exposed to the spotlight.” Jessica explained while sniffing her twins scent. Ji Hyo smiled at the action, “But boss I think you want to look at some magazines who wanted to book you. Some of them are pro-LGBT magazines, some are pro-life.”

“Show it to me later on the plane, we will decide and discuss later.”

Ji Hyo nodded and left when she saw Yuri walking towards her boss, “Someone’s working hard already.” Yuri teased. Jessica just smile and leaned her body back on Yuri’s. “Promise me you will send me messages everyday, sent me some videos too, I will miss you three so much.”

“I promise.” Yuri held her wife close and kissed her lips gently. “Hae Ji-ah, you will listen to mummy right? Don’t throw tantrums and always always follow mummy. Don’t go wandering around. If mummy is busy go to the staff unnie okay? Jennie-unnie and Ji Hyo unnie are here too. If mummy can’t help you go to these unnie. Arasso?”

“Umma…I miss you.” Ji Ji pouted.

“Yah.. you haven’t gone on the plane yet and you already miss umma?” Jessica teased.

“I always miss umma, even if umma is next to me.”

“I will miss my Ji Ji too… ppo ppo baby.” Yuri whined and the two kept kissing each other. That little girl inherited her umma’s cheekiness and her sweet mouth. The five of them spent some time alone away from everyone and played a little till their boarding gate announcement is out. Jessica started crying immediately and Hae Ji tightened her grip on her umma. “Come on.” Yuri said and held her wife’s shoulders. They walked slowly to the boarding gate. Jessica kept kissing and touching the twins’ , Yuri just squeezed her shoulders lightly. When they arrived, Yuri put Hailey down and slowly transferred the twins into her arms. She gave her wife a long loving peck on the lips and kiss her daughter once again before parting. Jessica was trying hard not to cry in front of her staff but she failed, tears just flowed out as she kissed Yuri and the twins. She held the twins’ sleeping faces lovingly in her hands and kissed their lips.

“Go in.. I love you Sica-ah. Call me when you arrive.” Jessica just nod while wiping her tears away. “Come here..” Yuri extended her arms and her wife rushed into the hug careful not to crush the babies. Hae Ji just hugged her umma’s leg tightly. “Let go now.” Yuri said to the both of them and watched as her two babies entered the gates. Jessica and Hailey turned back and waved sadly to Yuri. It was obvious that her daughter is about to cry, Yuri just winked at her girls and stayed rooted till she can no longer see them. Yuri turned her back and walked back to the parking lot with the twins. “Well. It’s you girls and me for one month. Please be good to me.” Yuri said to the sleeping duo and sped home.

 

The moment Jessica and Hailey arrived at the hotel the both of them ran towards the bed and flung themselves on it. “I am so tired….” Jessica complained , her daughter just let out a loud sigh. “I miss umma.” Jessica took her phone out and called the tanned woman, she look at the time , it’s almost early morning in Seoul and she was about to hang up when Yuri answered the call. She still look sleepy , but all sleep went away as soon as she saw her girls. “Hello…”

That voice jolted Hailey up, she rushed to the phone, “Umma…” She whined. “Hi princess.” Yuri shifted the phone so she can show those two the twins who are still sleeping soundly. “Did those two threw a fuss?” Jessica asked worriedly. “Yeah, they did. Maybe because they didn’t see you two today. But no worries, nothing that I cannot manage. Got them both to sleep and eat.”

“How are you then?” Jessica asked. Yuri just shrugged her shoulders, “I’m fine. Don’t worry. So what’s the plan for today?”

“Umma, Ji Hyo unnie say we will rest today and get ready for the show tomorrow. And maybe we will drive around the Efer tower.”

“What tower?” Yuri asked confusingly.

“Eiffel tower.” Jessica corrected her daughter. “Is it really pretty?” Ji Ji asked. Both her mothers nod their heads, “Ji-ah, before you were born umma and mummy came here for holiday.” Jessica informed her daughter. “JInjia?”

“Yeah, that was before we had you. After you and your sisters were born, mummy and umma didn’t go anywhere far.” Jessica said and cuddled with her daughter, Yuri just looked on with a smile. “Wae?” Ji Ji asked again.

“Because you and your sisters took most of our attention. We want to be by your side.” Yuri explained. “Mummy later can we go to where you and umma went before? I want to see.”

“Of course baby….” Jessica said and her daughter’s cheek lovingly.

“Okay, I’ll let you both rest. Take a nap and get used to the jet lag.” Yuri advised, Jessica hummed and ended the call. “Hailey, let’s clean ourselves up and then sleep.” Hailey groaned and in the end Jessica have to carry her into the shower. Within seconds after touching the bed, the both of them slept off.

After a few hours, knocks were heard outside of the hotel room, it was Ji Hyo asking them to wake up for dinner. Those two were totally knocked out, Jessica woke up first and opened the door scaring the young woman a little bit at her boss’s disheveled look. “Oh…its you. Come in. Wake my daughter up. I’ll go get ready and come out to help you.” Jessica then entered the bathroom. JI Hyo walked towards the sleeping child and gently shook her, but it was pointless, Hailey was dead asleep. “Boss…she seems to be not waking up.”

“She tends to do that…” Jessica said and came walking out looking fresh. She walked to her daughter and gently kissed her face. “Baby… wake up. We are going for early dinner, then mummy and you will walk around Paris and bring you for ice creams and visit all the beautiful places.” Ji Ji opened one of her eyes and looked at her mummy, “Where you and umma go?”

“Yeah I will bring you to where mummy and umma went before… you want it?” Ji Ji nod her head and slowly get up, Ji Hyo bring the little girl into the bathroom to freshen up while Jessica laid out a causal wear for her daughter. “Ji Hyo-ah are all the team ready?”

“Yup almost done. I told them to all wait at the lobby at 5pm sharp.”

“Did you get reservations for the restaurant?”

“I did boss. For all 15 of us including bodyguards.”

“Good job… what about transport?” Jessica asked again.

“Not to worry. Already got it done. After dinner everyone will have free time , so they will think of a way ,if they want to get back to the hotel the van is waiting for them, but if they want to walk around they will have to figure it out.”

“Alright, Hailey and I are going out for an evening stroll after dinner, so don’t bother waiting for us. You just go and enjoy Paris at night, who knows you might get a romantic French guy.” Jessica staff. Ji Hyo just popped her head out and scrunched her face up, “Boss. I’d rather not date any guy.” That statement threw Jessica off for a moment, “Why? You gay?”

“No. My parents will kill me. Just, I want someone who understands me like President Kwon, it’s hard to have a guy that attentive , they all just want women to their idiotic egoistic ideas.” Ji Hyo ranted while helping the little girl out of the bathroom. Jessica chuckled and shook her head, “JI Hyo-ah, not every man is this way. But if you want , you can always switch to the other team.”

“Boss. What you and president Kwon have is one in a million. Not everyone is that lucky.”

Jessica smiled happily at that comment and changed her daughter quickly for dinner, it’s obvious the little girl is still adjusting to the different time zone , but she has been really good. No fussing and being a sweet little baby. Jessica kissed Hailey’s little nose, “You are so good today sweetheart, I’m so proud of you. You are a big girl now.” Hailey beamed happily and hugged her mummy tight. “Let’s go down, everyone’s waiting.” Everyone was there waiting at the lobby and Jessica noted how they all looked more fresh compared to when they first arrive in Paris. Ji Hyo booked a French restaurant overlooking the Eiffel tower and of course everyone took photos to post on their social media account.

“Jennie, can you help me and Hailey to take a picture? I want to see the tower in the picture.” Jennie agreed to help and the picture was amazing. Jessica couldn’t help but to post the picture online.

“@jessica.syj : Dinner with my baby no.1 in Paris #parisfashionweek #wemissyouYuri #wemissyouHaven #wemissyouHanna #missingmyotherthreebabies”

 

Throughout the whole dinner they interacted, played and relaxed. Jessica find her crew amazing and funny, it seems like this little trip is making them closer and the bond between them stronger. After dinner, the youngsters want to go walk around and drink a little bit. Those who are older opt for a stroll around Paris. Jessica and Hailey though are going to the Eiffel tower. They are not going to get to go up to the top , but they will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter