Family Time

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri and her family arrived around evening , they got into the villa that Tiffany and Taeyeon got for them and quickly settled the twins into their cribs , those two were sleeping all the way. Jessica went in first to put the twins and Hailey followed behind. Jessica was changing the twins’ diapers when she asked her eldest, “You not going out to help umma?”

“Help umma?” Hailey asked

“Yeah… there are so many things. Umma needs to carry a lot of things.. you not going out to help her?”

Without a second word, Hailey Kwon ran out of the room shouting to help her umma. Jessica shook her head, the twins opened up their eyes and scrunched up their faces. “Why? You guys were sleeping all the way, time to wake up for milkie…” Jessica quickly heat up their milk and gave it to them , but since they are starting solids, she had reduced their milk portion. Haven Kwon will usually have a meltdown whenever her milk finishes while Hanna Kwon will begin her puppy eye routine, and each time Kwon Yuri will lose and ended up giving them more milk than usual.

But now its Jessica Jung.

“Drink up… then we will eat some pumpkin.. how does that sounds like?”

 

Hailey ran out and bumped into her umma, “Oh princess.. what is it?”

“I want to help you..”

“My princess wants to help me?” Yuri asked, her insides were melting by her daughter’s sweet gesture. Hailey nod her head and Yuri gave her a light bag, “Bring this into our room, it’s mummy’s.” Hailey obliged and trudded back upstairs while Yuri organizes their things. She started getting the twins’ milk warmers ready, their sterilizers, their high chairs, while Krystal helped to move their luggage up. When she was done Jessica walked into the kitchen, “Hey I need to warm up the their solids.”

“Just got it set up.” Jessica smiled and kissed her wife’s cheeks. “Good job baby..”

“Unnie I already ordered dinner, it will be here in another half and hour.” Sulli said and the Kwons thanked her. Yuri got the twins down and put them in their high chairs and put the bib on them, Haven tried hard to get it off. “Yah, you will make a mess. Don’t pull it.” Yuri warned but Haven kept pulling it trying to tug it off. In the end , Yuri tightened the bib and used Haven’s water bottle to set it on the bib. Haven tried to pull it off again but this time it’s too heavy for her. “You are such a naughty girl…” Yuri said and pinched her daughter’s cheek slightly. At a young age Haven already displayed her strong will and hard headness, unlike her twin who hardly cares about anything little Haven is a spitfire.

“Fireball tried to pull the bib off again?” Jessica asked referring to Haven. Yuri nod her head and took a look at the twins, “They are identical, yet so different. One is as indifferent as ice , another is as hot as a fireball.”

“They are identical,but they too are two different individuals.” Jessica said while cooling the solids. She then took a spoon and walk towards the twins. “Time for solids…t hen we will go shower alright?” She scooped up some pumpkin and gave it to Haven since she was moving around so much , Haven took a bite and looked unsure if she likes it. “You don’t like it?” Yuri asked while looking at the frown on Haven’s face. Jessica scooped some for Hanna , and the little girl widened her eyes at the taste. “New world right?” Jessica asked. Hanna swallowed and quickly leaned her body forward for the second scoop. Jessica and Yuri chuckled and gave Hanna another spoonful before moving back to Haven, she was still unsure of the taste at the second scoop while Hanna was actively moving for pumpkin.

“If they have different taste, do we need to cook two different food?” Jessica asked her wife, Yuri just shrugged her shoulders. Sulli and Krystal appaeared with Hailey on their heels, they all sat down and talk while waiting for their food to arrive. Hailey kept playing with her sisters and those two were all smiles looking at their unnie. “Wonnie didn’t eat Ji Ji-ah..” Yuri filled her eldest daughter in.

“Wae?”

“She don’t like pumpkin” Jessica commented

“Why you don’t like pumpkin? It’s tasty…” Ji ji leaned her forehead on her Wonnie’s and gently whispers to her sister, Wonnie just looked at her sister cross eyed and smiled. “Kyeopta…” Ji Ji pecked Wonnie’s forehead. “Are you hungry Wonnie?” Haven squealed and Ji Ji move on to Nana.

“Ji Ji.. Nana loves pumpkin.” Yuri said. A smile widened on her face, “JInjia? Unnie loves pumpkin too… we are the same.” Ji Ji said while kissing Nana’s face, the little girl kicked her feet happily when her unnie kisses her. “You like my kisses?” Ji Ji leaned in again and kisses Nana’s face continuously, little Wonnie who watched started making noise and Ji Ji ended up kissing her two sisters.

 

 

After dinner they settle down and went to bed early since it has been a tiring day for all of them, Yuri was sleeping through when she heard voices. She groggily woke up and listened closely, the twins are both awake and are talking to each other. Yuri tried to sleep back but it seems like the twins are very much awake and is slowly getting restless, the tanned woman sighed and got out of bed. She went towards the twins’ cribs and watched them from afar, those two are awake and are sitting up in their separate cribs, their hands reached out of their crib and are playing with each other. Yuri smiled to herself. Those two are each other’s best friend.

“Why are you two awake? Shouldn’t you go to sleep?”

Nana shot her umma a sweet smile melting Yuri , “Aigoo my ice princess is so beautiful…” She sat down in front of their cribs and stare at those two who were staring back at her. “Why are you two awake?”

“Slept too much?”

“I told you guys right, sleep at the right time.Don’t sleep too much , now look you are both awake at odd hours.” Yuri nagged at those two and Wonnie even blew her umma a raspberry. Yuri chuckled and sat a little bit farther and watched those two kicking up a fuss for sitting far from them. Nana was the first to shot her hands out of the crib and tried to reach Yuri but the tanned woman didn’t go to her youngest, unlike her twin who started using her voice to make a statement. Soon those two started making more noises so Yuri had to go to them again. “Happy now you two?”

Yuri played with them a little and watched as no sleep came to them , the tanned woman sighed. She took a look at her wife and princess sleeping and decided to go against bringing these two to the bed. She walked out of the room and opened up the sofa bed in the living room and the air conditioner, she made sure its cool and comfy before going back in to get her daughters. She carried them both in her arms and put them down on the sofa bed and retrieved some toys for them. Yuri lay down in between her daughters and watched as Nana and Wonnie is starting to get more stable in their sit, they also now learned to move one object from one hand to another and is starting to take attention to colorful objects. Yuri waved the colorful little flag in front of Nana and watched excitement crosses her face and drool slowly drips down staining her pajamas.

“Aish…” Yuri wiped away the drool with her hands and watched as Nana concentrate with the toys. Her hair has grown a lot longer and is slowly weighing her hair down. Wonnie is on her back kicking and playing with her own toes , occasionally she will let out a loud cackle on her own. Yuri sighed while looking at her twin daughters, she is exhausted from driving four hours down to Jeonju but these two seems to be not sleeping anytime soon. She relaxed and played with her daughters, she pulled Nana and Wonnie closer to her body and look at those two. Nana kept chewing on the toys and even chewed on her own hand, Yuri winced and pulled the soggy wet hand out of Hanna’s mouth. “Are you teething? Couldn’t be… you are always slower than Wonnie.” Yuri took a look at Hanna’s mouth causing the little girl to put up a fight, “Just let umma check it for a while…” The tanned woman quickly swooped in and pulled Hanna’s lower lip down and saw it, two little teeth about to pop. It will still take a long time but Yuri already saw the shape of it.

“Yah… you have teeth now. You are faster than your twinnie this time…” Hanna and Haven just looked at her. “Good job.. you big girl now” Yuri kissed Hanna’s fluffy cheeks. “Hold on let umma go get some teething toys for you..” Yuri stood up and went searching in the twins’ luggage and found some teething toys that her wife packed along. She gave it to Hanna but after a while the little girl threw it away. Wonnie took it and started munching on it even though her teeth is not here yet. Nana fussed prompting Yuri to sit up and stare at her, “Wae?” Yuri asked and used her finger to wipe away the drool, Nana took hold of her finger and popped it into . Yuri winced at the sensation of her daughter’s tongue around her finger and those gums chomping on her finger, but she kept quiet and looked at her youngest daughter using her as a chewing toy. Wonnie looked at her twinnie and start talking to her twin, Hanna stopped to chat with her sister after a while Wonnie started fussing. She then clutched on Yuri’s shirt with her little fist. “What do you want Miss Kwon Haven?”

Wonnie squealed and then face planted on Yuri’s shoulder, the tanned woman quickly see if her daughter is okay but Wonnie kept rubbing her face on Yuri’s shirt. Yuri just let her be, after being a mother of three you will know to just let your baby do whatever they want as long as its not dangerous. Suddenly Wonnie attacked her umma, she bit onto Yuri’s earlobe and started gnawing. Yuri gasped and tried to get her daughter off but Wonnie kept on Yuri. The tanned woman was flabbergasted , she thanked the gods for remembering to take out her earrings earlier or she would have to rush her daughter to the ER. “What are you doing? This is very ticklish…” Yuri complained, she have two infants gnawing on her body parts. She can hear Wonnie breathing hard while on her earlobe, “You two are so naughty!” But of course those two ignored her, as per usual. But Yuri let them even though its very uncomfortable , one of her arm reached out to pat Wonnie. She is happy. Even though her daughters bullied her on a daily basis. After some time, Nana let go of Yuri’s finger and it was already pruned up. The little girl sighed and break into a wide smile, Yuri couldn’t help but kiss her daughter’s little hand. She took out a story book and started reading to anyone who’s listening, luckily for her Nana is in the mood for some story time and was listening attentivel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter