We Have Each Other

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The very next day , Tiffany woke up feeling amazing. Her first view of the day is the amazing sea view, she decided to make the most of the day with her pretty girls. Rosie and Taeyeon are still sleeping. Her wife and her had a long conversation last night , its been awhile since they had some time alone to talk and get to know each other’s life. And Tiffany was glad they had that talk last night , she found out how much their life and their ideals have changed since they had their daughter. Instead of their life and their work , their topic now revolves around Rosie , what type of parent they each aspire to be , what type of girl they hope Rosie to be , its like getting to know her wife all over again. Tiffany stretched and found her daughter sleeping in a rather weird position , her bottom was up jutting to the air. She shook her head and slowly adjusted her daughter’s sleeping position before taking a peep at Taeyeon sleeping over at the side of the bed. She adjusted her wife’s blanket and stared at the both of them. Her heart is so full of love for the both of them , its overflowing. She ordered breakfast and while waiting , she cleaned herself up.

When she was done, Taeyeon is still sleeping. She walked over to her and sat at the side of the bed, leaned in and cupped her wife’s face in her hand. “I’m so lucky to have you.” She kissed Taeyeon’s nose lightly and used her thumb to slowly rubbed her wife’s cheeks , admiring the softness of it. The rubbing woke Taeyeon up , she opened her eyes and saw Tiffany hovering over her. “What are you doing? Not enough from yesterday?” She teases, earning a slap on the arm by her wife. She chuckled and hugged her wife, “Morning..... it’s been….so long since you and I had a quiet morning together.”

“It has been a while…” Tiffany said while sniffing her wife’s scent. They continued hugging each other for quite some time , absorbing each other’s warmth and comforting scent. Rosie turning her body broke the both of them out of the embrace, they watched as Rosie opens her little eyes up and starts screaming bloody murder. Tiffany had her eyes wide open while her daughter screams her little head off. Rosie turns and saw her mothers and immediately stops screaming and put on a wide smile. “Are you bipolar?” Taeyeon whispered. Just then , the doorbell rang. “Right on time! Breakfast!” Tiffany rushed to open the door and rolled in the food. Taeyeon stood up with Rosie , “I’m gonna change her diaper. It’s full.” Tiffany nod her head and arranged the food while waiting for her wife and daughter.

“Rosie…” Tiffany shot her hands out for her daughter while Rosie starts jumping in her umma’s arm excited to be with her mummy. Taeyeon gave Rosie over to her wife and starts scooping some food for her daughter and cooling it down. “Later, after breakfast , wanna go for a swim?” Tiffany nod her head while chomping on food. “Tae Tae , her first birthday is in a few months.” Taeyeon stared at her wife , then at her daughter. “First birthday?”

“Yeah , in a few months… any plans for this?” Tiffany asked but her wife was still staring at her. “Hello? Kim Taeyeon?”

“How has it been a year?” Taeyeon asked. “It was still like yesterday when she came out of me.”

“Believe it or not , it’s been almost a year.” Tiffany said. “Do you have any themes that you want? Besides pink?” Taeyeon asked , watching her wife beam happily at her. “Pink. Of course. But there will be other pastel colors… but… can we have some costume change?”

“What? Aren’t we going to be in a hanbok? You want two hanbok?” Taeyeon asked.

“Aniya. One hanbok and another modern clothes.”

“How are we going to differentiate?”

“When we are receiving the guests , we can be in modern clothing. Then halfway before the doljanchi, we will all change into hanbok. What do you think?”

“I am down with everything you both want , you know that.” Taeyeon said while stabbing her sausages. “Then we should start planning now, don’t you think? We need to think of the venue , the guests list, the food , the cake and other stuffs…”

“That sounds a lot… right Eun Seon-ah? You are almost one years old…umma feels like you were still in my tummy a few months ago.” During the time Taeyeon was talking to her daughter , Tiffany was on her phone scrolling for pictures. “Babe… look at this.” It was a picture of a pregnant Taeyeon in a denim romper. “I look hideous…” Taeyeon said exasperately. But Tiffany disagreed, “ You look beautiful. Always.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her wife. They finished their breakfast and Taeyeon went into clean herself up while Tiffany dressed Rosie up. “This was Ji Unnie’s… now it’s yours. Do you think this will go to the twins?” She said while putting up a baby pink ruffled swim suit, there was even a matching hat on it. “You are so beautiful.” Tiffany said and kissed her daughter’s tummy ,making the girl giggle. Taeyeon came out in her black bikini and reached for the reception phone. “Hi. Reception? Can I get a float for babies? Yeah… one baby. A baby girl..”

Tiffany gasped , “I forgot about floats.” Her wife chuckled , “Me too. Let’s wait for the float to arrive. Then we can go in for a dip.” Right when she finished that sentence ,t he front bell rang. Taeyeon opened the door irking her wife because she was in a bikini and it was a man who delivered the float here. Taeyeon thanked the staff and start ripping open the float. She gasped , Tiffany squealed. It was a bright pink flamingo floatie. “OH MY GOSH!” Taeyeon threw the float to her wife. “You like it , you blow it up.” She carried Rosie and entered the waters. “YAH!”

 

 

 

It was a quiet ride to the doctor’s office , it has been quiet ever since Seohyun kind of rejected Yoona’s proposal. Yoona felt the younger woman sigh , but she just kept shut. She is still pissed. “Yoong..”

“Hmm…” Yoona answered while turning into a junction. “About what you said….Do.. you still mean it?” Yoona sighed this time , “Why? Do you want my help now?” she asked sarcastically. Seohyun shook her head, “No..I…”

“Why not …. Just forget it. To be honest, this is a mistake. All of this. I should never have come back.” Yoona said coldly, Seohyun felt her heart stopped. A hand was placed over her bump. “W…what?”

“My love…was mistaken as a charity case. It shows how much you don’t trust me. I should never come back.”

“So what? You’re leaving again?”

“I don’t know.” Yoona continued driving till they reached the hospital. “Maybe the one who should think this over is you. Stop saying you are leaving , if you want to leave. Please do. And do not appear in front of me ever again.” Seohyun said angrily and slammed the car door walking quickly into the hospital. Yoona took a deep breath , not sure if she should follow the pregnant woman in. She pinched her nose bridge , “What is this ?! How is this my fault now!?” She hit the steering wheel hard. She composed herself and walked out of the car after a few minutes , she entered the clinic and saw Seohyun sitting there by herself reading a pamphlet. She walked towards her and sat next to her , “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said those words.” Seohyun sighed and put the pamphlet down , “What do you want Yoona? Truthfully….”

“I want you… I want Tteoki. I want to marry you. But you don’t want to…”

“I didn’t say I don’t want to. I just misinterpreted everything. I want to marry you. Of course I want to Yoona-ah , it’s been on my mind ever since we got together so many years ago. But , the circumstances that I am in now, it’s hard for me to believe that you would want me back. It’s like ….a package. Me and Tteoki. We are a package together. You take me , you have to take Tteoki. You can’t choose just one. I want you to think of it carefully , it’s not just going to hurt you and me. It’s going to hurt Tteoki too. And what about your own child? Don’t you want your biological baby? What will happen then?”

“Yoona…think of it carefully. If you still want us , we will be here waiting. But think of the future too , will you be okay if Tteoki is a boy , and what if he looks exactly like Jung Yonghwa. What will you do then? It’s not as easy as you say it is…”

Just when Yoona was about to say something , Seohyun’s name was called and they both walked into the consultation room. “Hello Seohyun-ssi , Yoona-ssi, how are you two?”

“Fine.” Yoona answered with a smile.

“Let’s check your blood work and your blood pressure…” DR Han took out a folder and read. But her expression told Yoona and Seohyun that it wasn’t good. “Wel…er…Seohyun-ssi, your blood pressure readings from last week to this week is still the same. There hasn’t been an improvement to your blood pressure levels. And your blood work shows 7.3, it means a pretty high blood sugar level. Right now , I’ll give you a scan , later on we will discuss your treatment plans.”

Seohyun sighed heavily and nod her head , Yoona unknowingly put her both hands on Seohyun’s shoulder giving it a slight squeeze. Seohyun looked up to her and held Yoona’s hand in hers. Yoona gave her a tight smile and slowly walk with her towards the examination table. They watched the grainy image of little Tteoki and smiled amongst themselves as Tteoki moves around , tears inching out of their eyes when they heard its little heartbeat beating loudly in the room. Dr Han smiled and printed out a few pictures of Tteoki for them.

“Alright , let’s get into business. Now Seohyun-ssi , there has been no improvement in your blood pressure. I suggest , you to stay a couple of nights in the hospital for a 24 hour blood pressure monitoring. There will be a specific machine hooked onto you that will have your reading. Another thing , before and after every meal , we will have your blood sugar tested. And if it is true you have gestatinal diabetes and gestational hypertension , we will have to prescribe you with hypertensive drugs and also insulin shots. You will have to take these medications till labour.” Dr Han explained , Seohyun was closing her eyes and breathing heavily. She didn’t know what to do at this point.

“We will do it. Arrange it for us please.” Yoona said suddenly. Her hand never left Seohyun’s as she crouched near the pregnant woman. Seohyun looked down at Yoona , “Don’t worry Seohyun-ah , everything will be okay. After settling you in the ward, I’ll go back and get some of your stuffs okay? I will delay my flight back to China. At least till you are out of the hospital. Don’t worry.” Yoona kept mumbling to herself , but Seohyun knew she was actually more nervous and scared than herself. Seohyun smiled a little , maybe Yoona really did care after all.

 

 

The twins fall asleep on Jessica’s chest , she looked down at the twins sleeping soundly and kissed their crown. “That was a heavy meal wasn’t it?” She asked them quietly and watched as Wonnie wriggles around. Ji Ji quietly crawled to her mummy’s side and leaned her head on her mummy’s shoulders. “Hello baby…” Jessica cooed to her eldest. “What are you doing?”

“Waiting for you…” Ji Ji answered.

“Waiting for me ?”

“My turn to be a baby…” Ji Ji said and nudged her body closer to Jessica’s. The latter shot her hands out and held her eldest closer to her body. “I’m sorry princess. You’ve been waiting haven’t you… I’m so sorry. Where is your umma?”

“Umma is washing clothes. There’s a lot of clothes!” Jessica chuckled , it was all Yuri’s fault for dragging to wash the laundry , now she has extra loads. “Don’t you want to help umma?” Ji Ji shook her head. “Nope. Umma says don’t drag your work. But she drag the clothes. Now she must do it alone.” Jessica laughed at her daughter’s statements. “You are right baby… umma always nags you but she does the same things right?” Ji Ji nod her head at her mummy’s words.

“Ji ji can you grab mummy’s phone?”

JI Ji obliged and give her mummy’s phone. Jessica opened up the front camera, “Smile…” JI Ji let out a beautiful smile and Jessica snapped the picture. “This is the first photo mummy have with you three.”

“Umma is always around..”

“Nae…she is a bit annoying sometimes right?” JI Ji nod her head.

“But we love her so so much…” Jessica added, Ji ji grinned. “Mummy I want to be a baby today…”

“Oh…you want to be a baby today? Why?”

“Molla.. I just want to be a baby.” Ji Ji said with a pout. Jessica nod her head, “Arasso , you can be a baby today. But you are always our baby. Not just today.”

Hailey kep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter