Squabbles

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D –day of Kwon twins in nursery. Yuri and Jessica woke up early with a heavy heart, today is going to be tough for everyone. Yuri woke up first to let her wife take a few minutes of extra sleep , she went to the crib and wake her twins up. The twins used to sleep in separate cribs but after too much fussiness , they are now sleeping together side by side. Yuri took off their sleep sack and put them in her arms giving her babies morning kisses. “Good morning angels. New day for you two. Did you sleep well last night?” Yuri whispered into their ears. She put Nana down in the crib and held Wonnie upright , “Wonnie-ya, time to wake up now. You can sleep later.” She put Wonnie down and start to undress her,due to the coldness Wonnie woke up. She smiled immediately after seeing her umma.

“Hello sweet pea….” Yuri cooed and kissed her daughter’s lips.

“We will go for a bath okay?” Yuri proceed to Nana, she did the same routine. Thankfully Kwon Hae Na decided to wake up, “Oh… you are so good today. You both are. Please keep it up.” Yuri went into the bathroom and set up the bath , while waiting for the water to fill up she helped the twins with their daily exercise. Wonnie loves it , but Nana hates it. Her face tells it all, she hates to move even an inch of her body. Best if you carry her and do everything for her. “Hanna don’t be so lazy like your mummy please…”

“What’s wrong with me?” Jessica’s sudden voice shocked Yuri. She turned her head and saw her beautiful wife behind her already. “When did you get here? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?” Yuri asked while massaging her chest. Jessica hummed and hugged her wife, “I didn’t sleep well last night.”

“Why?” Yuri asked and turned around immediately to check on her wife.

“I’m so worried about those two I think I only slept a few hours.” Jessica said and rested her body on Yuri’s. The tanned woman chuckle, like mother like daughter. “Go and sleep. You have anoer 30-40 minutes before I wake Ji ji up. I’ll bathe the twins today. Go and get some power nap.” Jessica grunted and slammed her body down on the bed.

Yuri carried the twins into the bathroom and lowered them down. She then entered the bathtub and helped them to bathe. Both babies love bathtime. Especially Nana, she loves it when there’s bubbles and rubber duckies. Yuri made sure to talk to them and play with them, while Nana loves it when Yuri gave long speeches , Wonnie hates it. She will kick up a fuss whenever Yuri starts lecturing her more than a few minutes. It’s the same this time, Yuri was lecturing on girls to behave well today Nana just look up to her umma and stare while Wonnie began move her little mouth and make little noises. “Arasso, I won’t nag you two. But you remember right there’s a camera in your cribs so I can watch you two.”   

“Please don’t get kicked out during your first day of nursery.” Yuri begged those two with her hands clasped together. She finished the bath and those two were wrapped up like hot potatoes. Yuri carried them one in each hand and put them down on the bed. She put those two in their comfy clothes and fed them their bottle. She looked at Jessica and Hailey , those two are still sleeping soundly. She sighed, its tiring already. She pitied the nursery helpers, “Hanna-ya, Haven-ah, today umma and mummy will miss you so much. Please be safe and be good.” She watched them finished their meal and burped them and propped those two up on their pillows. “Stay here and play with each other.” Yuri went ahead and wake her eldest up , “Princess, wake up now. Time for school today.”

Hailey whined loudly and continued sleeping , “Princess, even babies are awake now. You want to sleep? We are having dinner soon. Come on, umma will bathe you.” Yuri hugged her eldest and kissed her cheeks, “You’re so warm… like a warm heater.” She cuddled close to her eldest and continue kissing her face. “Princess…” Yuri called out sweetly. Hailey huffed and opened up her eyes, “Morning baby..”

“Hmm..” Hailey answered and lay on top of her umma, Yuri just let her. “Did you have a good sleep?” Hailey nod her head. “Babies are going to nursery today. You want to go early and see them settled before going to your classes?”

“I want to..”

Yuri hummed in response and carried her daughter up into the bathroom. Kwon Hae Ji just cling onto her umma tight while closing her eyes. After helping her daughter to shower, Yuri wasted no time in getting Hailey ready and going into the shower herself. “Princess if you are done please wake mummy up and take care of the babies till I come out okay?”

 Hailey take a look at her mummy and sighed, her mummy is so hard to wake up. She crawled towards her mummy and kissed her cheek. “Mummy..”She called out. But there was no response. She sighed and lay on top of her mummy kissing her, her fingers lightly tracing her mummy’s face and neck. “Mummy… wake up. Me and dongsaeng already wake up.” Jessica groaned , she just fell asleep but someone kept touching her. “Mummy…”

“Oh..princess.”

“Wake up mummy. Umma is showering, dongsaeng is playing.” Hailey said to her mummy excitedly. “Oh, what are they doing?” Jessica asked, her daughter took a look. “Mummy they play with each other hand” Jessica took a look at her twin daughers, those two are touching each other’s hands and playing with each other’s fingers. She smiled, “Mummy and umma will put them in nursery today. What do you think will happen to them?”

“They will cry loudly! Very loudly!” Hailey said exaggeratingly. But Jessica knew that is the truth. “Mummy is worried about them.”

“Mummy don’t worry. When I have breaktime, I will go see them.”

“Okay, please take care of them okay?” Jessica took out her pinky finger and Hailey looked it with her mummy. Yuri came out at that sight, “What’s happening?”

“Nothing.” Hailey said cheekily and ran out of the room. “Aish…that girl.” Yuri grumbled and entered the changing room. Jessica land kisses on her twins and watched as they calmly played with their toys. She entered the closet and watched as her wife changed into her work clothes. “You gonna drive us today?”

Yuri just nod her head while trying to zip her dress up, Jessica stepped in and helped her with it. “Go and shower , today is going to be hard, I have a feeling on it.” Yuri said , Jessica just nod her head and went into the shower stall. The hot water hit her body relaxing her mind, it’s her first day back today and she already have three meetings lined up for her. She sighed and turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She’s alone now in the big room. She applied her make up and changed into a power suit and high heels. Her hair was made to perfection before she went down for breakfast.

When she reached the dining hall , she noticed everyone was looking at her, her wife Yuri had a lusty look on her face, even the cook and helper was staring at her. “What’s wrong with you guys?”

“Wow… Designer Jung is back ladies and gentleman , get ready for your bank accounts to bleed.” Hyoyeon said while clapping her hands. “You look so beautiful..” Yuri whispered into her ears while she sat down next to her wife and daughter. “Thank you…”

“So…twins first day in nursery. We will expect some story today.” Nicole joked. Yoona laughed, “Unnie, good luck today. I hope they don’t get kicked out of nursery on the first day”

Yuri groaned, “Please don’t say that. I don’t wish for that to happen.”

 

 Yuri and her family drove to the nursery. Hailey kept instructing her sisters to be good and promising them she will visit them. When they arrived Yuri and Jessica both took a deep breath and stared at each other , both smile knowingly. They get out of the car and retrieved the twins and their necessary items. Yuri kept making a mental note to apologize in advance to the helpers. When they arrived there was a small ruckus in the reception. But thankfully Krystal appeared , “What’s wrong? They’re just parents. Normal people. Is there a need for you all to prepare the VIP treatment? All kids here are the same. No one will have special treatment or whatsoever.”  She said sternly. Everyone kept their head low and Krystal gave her sister and sister in law a nod and left the room. A staff came up to them, “Follow me. You need to fill up quite a number of forms.” The family of five entered the office and a pile of documents were in front of them.

“So , firstly is the babies’ particulars. Please specify their allergies,if they have any. Briefly write down their schedule so it will be easier for us to adjust them to our time. Second form , is your particulars. Please specify your phone number and address and immediate contact. Third form is a consent form from you both to let us take immediate decisions for the babies. Last page is our agreement contract that the babies are healthy and you have specified all the necessary problems.” Yuri sighed and wrote down the form, its bad that she has to fill these in twice.

“Next, I will inform you about the cribs, the rooms they will be placed in, and give you your personal baby cams that will be connected to your own devices. You will be given the password and authority to view the cams. No one have the password except for you and us.” The staff took out a stack of documents and filled them in for the couple before asking Jessica to fill in the details for the baby cam.

“You guys are really particular about this.” Jessica said. “Of course, safety first.”

“The babies will be place with the older kids?” Yuri asked. The staff shook her head, “Nope Miss Kwon , the babies will be put in the room with kids around their age, around 3 months to less than a year. “Oh, will Kim Eun Seon be there?” Jessica asked.

“Yes she’s there. I’m in charge of their room all the way till they graduated from nursery.”

“Ah.. you’re their songsaeng-nim..” Yuri said while busy writing down the forms. Both of them kept filling the nursery helper with the babies’ schedule and whatnots. They finished wrapping up everything and are brought to a room. There are already some babies in there , some sleeping, some awake and playing well by themselves. In a room, there are about 12 cribs. “Hae Won and Hae Na will be placed next to Eun Seon. Since they know each other , it might help them to cope these few days.”

“I hope so” Jessica said worriedly.

“Follow me, this is where babies’ formula are kept. Each little section is closed for hygienic purposes, inside there are their own formula provided by the parents. So now, you may put in yourself their formula and bottles. Each section has their own name  and each bottles should be labeled.”

Yuri fumbled with her huge bag and slowly insert the formula and the babies’ bottle. She had already labeled the bottle and formula can. “Right, now this is the changing section , normally we have around 3 including me helpers to help around. So, this is Hae Won and Hae Na’s diaper changing section.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter