Havoc Havoc Havoc

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally time to go home , the doctors gave Jessica and the twins a clean bill of health. Of course , Jessica needs to practice caution to her wound. While she cleaned herself up and ready to go home , her hot wife is busy with the twins. Burping them, changing them out of their diapers and give them a wet wipe before putting on fresh clothes on them. Jessica recorded it all , it was unfortunate that Ji Ji do not have these footages of her umma. But that was the past. Right now , Yuri is doing all she can to be a good mother to her girls.

“You guys smell so good now.” Yuri cooed to her twins. It has only been a short few days , but the twins have started to show the trait of their own. Wonnie is a really happy go lucky girl ,except when she is hungry. But when she starts fussing around , the volume is loud. Nana is really quiet , but also has a loud volume whenever things don’t meet her demand , she is also the troublesome one. It is hard to put her down to sleep.

“Do you need help?” Jessica asked while tying her hair up. Yuri shook her head “We are okay here. Right girls?” The older woman shook her head , Yuri is totally smitten with her girls and it’s so obvious. “Has Nana burped yet?”

“Nope. That’s why she’s fussy.” Yuri said and changed Nana’s position again. Due to the twins being premature a little bit , their gastrointestinal system is weaker. But only Nana has problems with her tummy. She finds it hard to burp and pass gas. The doctor had asked her mothers to monitor her , she might be a colicky baby. Jessica prayed for Nana to not be a colic baby , the little girl is fussy enough with not being fed.

“Sica we might need to wait awhile , let me burp Nana first before we leave, or she will throw a fuss in the car later.” Jessica nod her head and start helping her wife to clean up. Having two kids means double the mess.

“Arasso!! Daebak!! You did well Nana…” Jessica smiled , she knew Nana had burped based on her wife’s reactions. “Arasso ,we can go home now. Unnie is missing us like crazy. Umma miss unnie too…” Jessica looked at the time , “Yuri , we have time to go pick her up from school.” Yuri too looked at the clock. “Let’s go.”

The drive to Ji Ji’s school was pretty smooth , both babies were sleeping soundly at the back of the car. One of the traits her daughters got from Jessica , no matter how loud it is , they managed to sleep it off. Yuri parked her car and went out to fetch her daughter while Jessica stayed in the car with the twins. She took a look at the back and smiled at how pack the car is now with three car seats. She waited for a while and saw Yuri with their eldest daughter. The little girl looked ecstatic to see her mothers there. Hailey skipped and hopped to the car while Yuri followed from behind. The tanned woman open the car door and Ji Ji climbed in, she leaned in giving a kiss on her sisters’ forehead before buckling herself in her car seat. Yuri climed in too to check before moving back to the driver seat.

“Hi mummy!”

“Hello baby… you had fun in school today?” Ji Ji nod her head and Jessica smiled.

“Mummy , Jimin and Mina both give me a letter today.” Yuri’s hand on the steering wheel clenched tighter when she heard that.

“What letter?” Yuri asked carefully.

“Molla… Jimin gave me a pink letter. Mina gave me a red letter”

“Show mummy..” Jessica said and her hand shot back , she was trying hard not to laugh at her wife’s reactions. Ji ji fumbled with her bag and pulled out the two letters.

“Do you want mummy to read for you? Or you want to read and let us know?”

“Mummy you read”

“Dear Hae Ji.. you are my best friend. And I like you. Will you be my girlfriend? I will give you chocolates everyday and ppo ppo… Heart, Ji Min.” Jessica read amidst struggling to read the boy’s scribble. Yuri glanced at her wife and both shared a brief eye contact. Yuri rolled her eyes and Jessica laughed.

“Ji Ji-ah , what do you think of this boy?” Yuri asked

“I don’t know. But I don’t like kissing him…he’s always rough and his lips are not soft.” Yuri gasped, it was as though she had a heart attack. Jessica couldn’t help but laughed out loud at both Yuri and Hailey.

“Hailey… then what about Mina?”

“I like Mina… her lips are soft and she smell nice and treat me softly.”

“Do you want to read Mina’s letter baby?” Jessica asked. Hailey took the letter into her own hand and opened it slowly , “Saranghae Hae Ji , you are so pretty. I think I like you. Do you like me? If you like me , can you give me a ppo ppo tomorrow? If you don’t , gwenchana give me a chocolate so I don’t be sad in class. Saranghae. Mina”

“Hae Ji-ah , did you go around kissing people? How do you know their lips are soft?” Yuri asked , she was puzzled with her daughter’s behavior in school.

“Aniya, only to the people I like.”

“So who do you like ? Mina or Jimin?” Jessica trying to fish out answers from her daughter.

“MINA!”

Yuri groaned loudly , she never thought this day would come so quickly. Jessica patted her wife’s arm and smiled at the state Yuri was in.

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany quickly rushed home immediately after touching down. Yuri and the babies are coming home today and they can’t wait to smother the twins with love. Tiffany strapped her daughter to her body and ordered a cab while Taeyeon took their luggage. They bought quite some stuff for their friends and the twins and also some decorations for their new house. Taeyeon lugged the things around and waited for the cab. Rosie slept through the whole flight. Last night was spent playing with her umma till she is completely knocked off today.

Taeyeon tip toed and kissed her daughter’s cheek. “Are you excited to meet your chingu?” Tiffany smiled , “Can’t wait to see the twins. From the pictures they sent us , the girls looks like Krystal.”

“Who is a combination of Yuri and Jessica… I saw someone once commented on our video saying Krystal is the first born daughter of Yuri and Jessica.” Both of them laughing their off.

Before long they reached home , Tiffany quickly paid and went out to help her wife with the luggage. Unfortunately , the Kwons are not home yet and the rest of them are still hard at work. Tiffany took her sleeping daughter up into their bedroom while Taeyeon still struggling with the luggages. The surgeon unstrapped the carrier and cleaned her daughter up before changing her into her comfy clothes and put her down in her crib. Rosie never stirred. Continue sleeping away.

“My little piggy… You did so well with us this time. Now umma and mummy can continue traveling around the world with you now.” Tiffany whispered into her daughter’s ear.

“YAH!! COME DOWN AND HELP ME!” Taeyeon shouted. The surgeon quickly went out and helped her wife.

“I think we bought a bit too much..”

“You think?” Taeyeon said exasperately. Tiffany giggled and kissed her wife’s forehead. “Thank you boo…”

 

Yuri and Jessica finally reached home and before they can get out of the car , Tiffany and Taeyeon were already waiting for them at the front door waving their hands like a couple of mad people. Yuri chuckled. “They must have been waiting for the girls.” Jessica said. She slowly unbuckled her seat belt and wanted to step out but she was stopped by her wife.

“Wait for me. I’ll get you out.”

“I don’t need you to. I can do it.” But Yuri shook her head. Jessica relented and let the tanned woman to do what she wants to. She went over to the back and slowly unstrapped the twins and carried them in the house one by one before helping Ji Ji out of the car. Jessica waited patiently until Yuri opened up the car door and fetch her. Both Tiffany and Taeyeon each had a baby in their arms and they kept gushing about the twins. “Otokke, you two look like Soojungie..”

“Emmo , my dongsaeng look like me”

“They do. And you look like your Jungie emo. And your Jungie emo look like your umma and mummy.” Taeyeon told the little girl.

“Are you happy now that your dongsaeng is here?” Tiffany asked.

“I am happy. And I have a girlfriend.”

“MWO!?” Tiffany bellowed

“Mina is my girlfriend.”

“Does your umma knows about this?” Taeyeon asked. Ji Ji nod her head, Taeyeon and her wife shook their heads. Yuri is in deep now.

 

 

After playing with the twins for a while , Taeyeon and her wife decided to let the family rest and everyone retired into their respective bedrooms. Yuri was about to go into a shower with her daughter when Ji ji asked , “Umma…dongsaeng need to bathe?”

“Babies can’t take too many baths. Because they are so little they might get cold and get sick. Umma wipe them this morning. So maybe this evening , umma will bathe them.” Ji ji followed her umma’s words and left to the bathroom with a dejected face.

Jessica stared at her twins sleeping in their cot , thankfully Yuri bought bedside cots and its easier for her to reach and touch her babies without her walking around the room. Her hand reached out and patted her daughters’ body while the two sleeping babies lulling off to dreamland. Nana her pacifier with gusto and accidentally spitted it out. Her mummy thought she spit it out because she don’t want it , but for a mere split second , Nana decide to scream her lungs out demanding the dummy to be put back into . Jessica widened her eyes at her youngest daughter’s scream and quickly pop the dummy back and within seconds Nana went back to sleep. Wonnie was unbothered by the noise and was sleeping with her tiny little hands raised up on top of her head.

Yuri and Ji Ji came out giggling and Jessica was a tad jealous she can’t be with them because of her wound. The tanned woman dressed her daughter and let the little girl roam her sisters. “Sica-baby.. come here. Your turn.” Jessica inched herself up slowly, feeling the wincing pain from the stitches. Yuri was by her side within seconds helping her up and walking with her slowly to the bathroom. Jessica remembered to grab the baby moni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter