Baby Making (Part1)

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The appointment with Dr Han was smooth sailing. Within the first visit , both Yuri and Jessica already had their physical examination and blood work done. And now they are waiting for the green light to start the hormone therapy and the insemination process as well as the DNA extraction.

Dr Han entered the room with a few files in her hands. She can sense the couple in front of her is nervous as heck. She smiled to herself. They are the few couple whom she know can make it through everything. She sat in her seat and took her time to compose herself.

“Well, both of your blood work results are here. Both of you are perfectly healthy and able to produce eggs and carry a child. But this time , Yuri-ssi will be the one having the hormone treatment. So we need you to undergo some ultrasound tests to check if your fallopian tubes are blocked or not.” Yuri nod her head absently , its just a ultrasound test. Nothing much.

“If you are up to it , we can do it today. No need to wait for another few days.” Dr Han suggested. Yuri and Jessica agreed. They want this over and done with. Yuri stood up and walked over to the examination table. She lifted her shirt up. But Dr Han raised her brows to her.

“Yuri-ssi , you need to take your pants down.”

“What!?”

“We are inserting this transducer device from your to have a good look inside.” Dr Han explained. Jessica was at this point laughing her off , she knew the procedures already but Yuri did not. The latter’s face was red and it’s not helping that she is a stuttering mess.

“T..this t..t..thing in..inside of m…me?” Dr Han just nod her head at her patient’s question.

Yuri gulped and proceed to take her pants down. “Your underwear too.”

Yuri blushed a deeper shade of red. Inside her head she kept chanting her mantra ‘Gwenchan Yuri-ah ,you are doing this for Ji ji. She wants dongsaeng , you will give her dongsaeng. Gwenchana.’

“Now. Keep still. We’re injecting the dye. And we will see.” Yuri felt something cold and long entering her. She kept her eyes glue to the ceiling above her. Jessica couldn’t take it and stood next to her wife. Holding her still. She took hold of Yuri’s hand and clasp it with hers.

“You can see from the screen , your fallopian tubes are healthy and there’s no blockage or whatsoever. We can retrieve the eggs with no problem. And if you can see, there’s already egg forming. So I guess you can start the hormone treatment immediately.” Yuri was shocked, she didn’t think it wil be this quick.

“It’s like the stars are aligned to give Hae Ji a dongsaeng.” Jessica said nonchalantly.

“Yes it is. With this rate , you are able to get everything done within one month instead of a year.Well we are done here.” Dr Han said jokingly. Yuri sat up and pulled her pants up.

“I see you guys had the previous donor on reserve. But this time since it’s Yuri-ssi who will be producing the eggs. We need to cross check it again. Especially for the CMV. Give me a second.” After a few minutes which felt like an hour for the couple.

“Oh , Yuri-ssi you are also CMV positive same with the donor. This way there will be no further complications that will arise.” Yuri and Jessica breathed a sigh of relief , they were so afraid they have to look for a donor all over again. And it was a tiresome and time consuming process.

“I guess I need to start on the pills and the shots soon.” Yuri asked. Dr Han nod her head , “I’ve prescribed you the hormone pills and the body shots already. Take the pills in the morning and then another shot on your stomach. Repeat this for around two weeks and we will see how it goes. As for Jessica-ssi , you are clear for the DNA extraction process. But since the last time you guys had the process, there have been improvements to this procedure. You won’t need to undergo the excruciating pain of bone marrow extraction. Instead a full pack of blood is enough for us already.”

Yuri breathed a sigh of relief , she still remembered the pain of the extraction like it was just yesterday. She wasn’t even able to get down of bed after the procedure. She squeezed Jessica’s hand slightly as a sign of reassurance.

“Can I get it done today?” Jessica asked immediatelty , she wants to waste no time in getting pregnant. They have been dragging this for a long time already. If they did not split up , they would already have a child at this point.

“Sure.” Dr Han replied. “Follow me. You may follow if you want Yuri-ssi.” Yuri scrambled up from her seat immediately and packed their stuff at lighting speed before following her wife and Dr Han into the procedure room. Yuri held onto Jessica’s hand as they walked towards the room. Jessica clenched Yuri’s hand tighter against her own , she’s nervous. Well it’s normal. But still , the nerves got to her. Yuri released her hand and hugged her waist. Yuri leaned over and gave a peck on Jessica’s temple for encouragement.

“You can do it. Fighting!” Jessica nod her head and smiled at her wife before sitting on the chair. Yuri moved to her wife’s side and held onto Jessica’s shoulder. She shuddered when she saw the needle. Jessica looked away when the needle pricked her skin. Her hand shot up to grip her wife’s hand on her shoulder. Yuri bent down and kissed Jessica’s temple hoping it will minimize the pain. “You are amazing. It’s painful right? I’m so sorry. I love you.” Yuri kept mumbling these words against her wife’s ear and kissing Jessica’s face. After filling a bag full of blood , they removed the needle. Jessica watched as they covered the pin hole on her skin. Dr Han smiled at the couple in front of her , envious of their sweet relationship.

“We are done for today. You guys may go home now. We will work on the donor and your DNA. We will meet after two weeks for the insemination and then we shall wait for the good news.” Yuri and Jessica nod their head and thank the doctor before heading to the pharmacy to get the medication and shots.

Jessica took out their vlogging camera and started vlogging. “Anyeong , we are at the hospital right now. Just finished a whole round of tests and blood work. We are now clear for the blood work and all that stuff. Now is to retrieve the eggs and start the insemination process. This time around we are having a change of roles. Before that , when we had Hae Ji it was my eggs and Yuri’s DNA. This time we switched roles. Yuri will be the egg donor and my DNA. Baby, you have anything to say?” Jessica turned the camera to her wife.

Yuri pouted to the camera , “I will be having shots everyday for two weeks. I’m a little bit nervous on the procedures. The shots and how my body will react to those hormone pills and shots.”

“I remembered I was very emotional.”

“I remembered it all too well.” Yuri made a face to Jessica making the latter hit her in the arm.

After the appointment with Dr Han , Yuri and Jessica decided to pick up their daughter from her playgroup and have a family lunch together. During lunch , Yuri decided to vlog this moment, she focused the camera on her daughter. “Baby , can you tell our viewers what is dongsaeng’s name?”

“Wonnie, Kwon Hae Won.” The little girl announced excitedly.

“Mummy and umma went to the doctors today and we almost got everything done. So in another one month if it really does happen. You will have dongsaeng.” Jessica informed her daughter. The little girl dropped her spoon making a cluttering sound and stared at her mothers.

“JINJIA!!??” She shouted excitedly. Yuri had to use her hand to cover her daughter’s oily mouth. Jessica chuckled and nod her head. “After two weeks , umma and mummy will go to the doctor’s . And if everything is okay. We will have dongsaeng soon.”

“Wonnie is coming.”

“Yes baby, Wonnie is coming.” Yuri repeated after her daughter. Hae Ji leaned forward and kissed Yuri’s lips then Jessica’s. “Gomawo Umma and mummy. The best birthday present.”

Jessica kissed her daughter’s cheek. “You are welcome”

 

Yuri have been suffering from the effects of those hormone pills for two whole weeks. And she is at the end of it and so is her wife. Yuri had terrible mood swings , headache and nausea and terrible dizziness. At a glance it was as if Yuri was the one pregnant this time. Her condition made work impossible. She had meetings cancelled and postponed. Making Taeyeon who was on maternity leave to get back to the company. No one dared to disrupt Yuri. Her mood was terrible. One moment she was screaming at Heechul for messing her hair , the next minute she was crying and filled with guilt for scolding him. It was that bad that Taeyeon dismissed her from work until she is off those hormones. Even Jessica couldn’t take it , Yuri’s mood swings would range from being impatient to being fussy and overly jealous. She would get jealous at her own daughter for getting an extra kiss from Jessica.

Even little Hailey stayed out of her umma’s way. Sleeping with her Krystal emmo. She would not have her mothers having a cold war before sleep and then waking up to moans. Yes. After fighting , both of them would have passionate love making sessions regardless if their daughter get to see them. Well , Jessica have no say in it. Yuri was the one with the over loading hormones and she gets to have fun as well. It’s the part before that was infuriating for Jessica.

Jessica took a look at the watch , it’s almost time for Yuri to come fetch her to their appointment with Dr Han. Today is the day where Dr Han will retrieve the eggs from Yuri and have it fertilized before putting it into Jessica’s body. And today will also marks the last day of Yuri’s hormone treatment and the start of Jessica’s to fatten up her uterine walls.

“Finally. Kwon Yuri you better be as patient as I am with you during my hormone treatment.” Jessica mumbled to herself while packing up. It’s better for her to wait a few minutes for her wife than to have Yuri waiting for her now. She don’t want to pick a fight with Yuri again. Not today.

She walked out of her store and waited for ten minutes under the scorching sun when she saw Yuri’s car in the distance. She took a gulpful of breath before opening the door to face her wife. Whom she wants to kill now for making her wait under the scorching sun. ‘The Yuri before hormone treatment will never do this to me. I hate this Yuri’ Jessica thought to herself.

Yuri was quiet on the way to their appointment. She has not been feeling well since this morning. Her head is killing her and her nauseas are the worst. She kept her silence but she felt the awkwardness between her wife and her. She sighed audibly when the car reached a traffic light. She turned to her wife , “I’m sorry. I’m late. I was puking my guts out before coming over and I had a terrible headache. I’m sorry.”

All of Jessica’s anger and resentment melted away at her wife’s word. She cupped her wife’s cheek , “Are you okay now?” She looked into her wife’s eyes. Those brown orbs are now so dull and tired. Her cheekbones are more prominent and her eyes lack the luster they used to have. She kissed Yuri’s nose and cheeks repeatedly. “I’m sorry too. I know it’s been hard on you. Just a few more hours and you can return to normal.”

Yuri hummed and leaned back to her seat. Jessica held her wife’s hand in hers and rest it on her lap. Her fingers playing and twirling with Yuri’s ring. “Is it painful?” Yuri asked suddenly.

“What is painful?”

“The egg extraction.” Yuri said.

“Yeah, you’re gonna have your cervix dilated, then an equiptment will go up there to retrieve the eggs. But you will be under some pain medication. So you probably won’t feel it during the procedure. But after the procedure you will feel it.” Jessica explained.

Yuri tightened her grip on the steering wheel. Her mind was churning , how did Jessica did it the first time around. The hormone pills were the worst , then the egg extraction then t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter