Parent Teacher Meet

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri dropped Mina and Hailey at their school and watched as they walked out of the car quietly, their heads slumped down. Yuri chuckled to herself, today is assessment day and those two were starting to freak out last night, that prompt Yuri and Hyoyeon to think if those two misbehave in school. Anyhow, they will know later. Yuri and Jessica along with Nicole and Hyoyeon will be coming during lunch break to discuss with their homeroom teacher on their studies. She then drove towards the nursery and dropped the twins off , today is coincidently their six months birthday , both Yuri and Jessica felt this enormous amount of feelings surging them up today. Life with these two were both tough and happy and they can never imagine life without them from now on. “You two be good alright, umma and mummy will pick you guys up early today. Then we will rest and go to Jeonju for Rosie’s birthday yeah?” Yuri said and land loud kisses on their cheeks before giving them to the nursery helpers.

Yuri then dropped by Kwon Corporations to handle some documents and clients before heading to her daughter’s school. Jessica was already waiting for her there with Nicole and Hyoyeon, Yuri jogged over to her daughter’s class and saw her wife there. She walked towards Jessica and hugged her slightly, “Hey.. has it started?” Jessica shook her head and wiped away the sweat on Yuri’s face, “Starting soon, you got here just on time. We are number 5 , there are four more ahead of us. Nicole is after us.” Jessica filled her wife in and handed Yuri some water. Yuri looked into the classroom and spotted Ji Ji, the little girl waved at her umma happily. Yuri waved back , forgetting about her thirst. A teacher came out and slowly the first parents went in, Yuri started to sweat more, “What happens if she did something bad , do we punish her at home?” Yuri asked Jessica, the latter scoffed and slapped her wife’s arm. “She will be fine and if she is naughty it’s because of you. We will think of another way then ,but have some trust in your daughter.”

Yuri hummed and patiently waited for their turn, when its finally their turn. Yuri turned to her wife and kissed her cheeks, “ Here we are, for our daughter’s first assessment report and PTA meeting.” She grinned and Jessica pinched her cheeks playfully. “Go in now.”

They were seated in front of the teacher and Hailey Kwon was called up front , she stood next to the teacher facing her mothers. “Hailey here is a good girl , talks a lot and plays a lot. But a good girl. Her results are very good. Topping her peers every time. But she lacks attention and focus, everytime we caught her doing other things instead of studying. After investigating, it seems that Hailey should be placed a class above therefore whatever that we teach now is actually what she had learned before. We talked to you both before about having her jump grades but you think it will be better if she is with her peers. And for her latest class exams, she has done extremely well.”

Yuri took a look at her daughter’s marks and is very very satisfied. “Besides that , Miss Jung also instructed for her to take exams a class above and it turns out she has also passed the class above her. Her knowledge is now equivalent to a elementary school children. I personally would ask you both to please reconsider putting Hailey to where she belongs, right now she has the knowledge of a seven year old. It is a shame to pull her two grades down.” Yuri and Jessica sighed, this again. They have talked about this and agreed to take it slow, but now they might have to rethink their decisions. “Behaviour wise, she is very good but she loves to prank her classmates. Last week she put a balloon inside Min Joon’s bag and when he put his books in, the balloon popped scaring him.” Yuri and Jessica both stared at their eldest daughter, Yuri sighed. “We are so sorry.” Jessica apologized immediately. “It’s okay, it’s normal. She’s just active and playful.”

“So these are some comments from her teachers , Hailey is exhibiting really good talent in dancing and singing , she is extremely active and is good in sports. All teachers have good comments on her behaviors and all. Lastly, I really hope you two consider putting her in classes that are appropriate for her. She can soar even higher in the correct classes.” Yuri smiled, “ We will think about it , thank you Miss Lee.” Jessica and Yuri both stood up and bowed slightly to the teacher and left with Hailey.

After the Kwons came out, it was their turn. Hyoyeon walked in first , then Nicole followed along. Mina was already standing next to her teacher. “Hello Miss Lee, we meet again.” Nicole said cheerfully to her daughter’s teacher. “Miss Jung , how are you?”

“I am fine , how is my big baby in school?” Nicole asked. Miss Lee took out a card, “This is her latest score in exams. She is doing fairly well if you are asking me, but as her English teacher, I would say her English levels are below par. I think you both need to work hard with Mina for her English.” Hyoyeon gaped , her English is just as bad. Nicole sighed, “Don’t worry. I will work hard with Mina for English.”

“Besides English , she is a very good student; plays well with others, has a very good manner and temper. She is kind and very quiet. Talks when she needs to. She also display very strong talent in dancing and in performing arts. She can actually hold a show and tell all on her own without any tools. She is displaying more of her artistic sides.” Nicole and Hyoyeon looked on at Mina carefully. “What do you suggest miss Lee?” Hyoyeon asked, “I believe, Mina is more suitable in a performing school. Of course it’s too early to put her in one now. But she has talents in performing, let’s not put it to waste. You can think of enrolling her for performing classes after school. I think Mina will benefit from it in the long run.”

Nicole and Hyoyeon just nod their heads, they have much to discuss after this. They thanked the teacher and left with Mina.

 

Jessica got out of the car and into the nursery, she waited for the twins to come out and smiled when she saw Haven spreading her arms for her mummy. “Hello sweetie… do you miss me already?” Hanna came out a moment later, a wide smile on her face. “Oh my Nana…” Jessica kissed their hair and walked out with two babues. Yuri quickly jumped out of the car and helped Jessica with the twins, “NANA ! WONNIE!” Ji ji screamed loudly when she saw her sisters, the two babies smiled happily and started kicking their legs at the sound of their unnie. “Arasso, arasso I know you are excited to play with unnie. Just let umma buckle you in first.” Yuri said to Nana as the little girl started kicking around happily. Haven recently learned to squeal from Rosie and has been using her voice actively , she greeted her sisters. The twins have been drooling a lot, Yuri started to think they are teething, but it hasn’t started yet.

“Let’s go have burgers.” Ji Ji cheered at Yuri’s words and sat still with her sisters holding their little hands. Jessica turned her head back and snapped a picture of her three girls all smiling up at her, “Look, they are all holding hands.” Yuri smiled at the picture and asked her wife to sent to her, that will be her new profile picture from now on. They arrived at the restaurant and Jessica starts looking at the menu deciding what to eat while Yuri busied with the high chairs. The twins knew it was time to eat and started to make noise, Yuri shushed them but it seems like they do not fear Yuri. They have been having solid food for almost three days now and they absolutely hates it. Everytime their mothers tried to put food into their mouth, it’s like wrestling, they will move, they will push away , they will even squirm and cry. Everytime Yuri and Jessica will give in and fed them milk, this time they are hoping for a miracle. “Mummy made sweet potato with milkie. You will like it.” Yuri said to the twins and watched as the twins stare at the yellow gooey stuff. “It’s really yummy. Unnie want to have a try?” Yuri used her eldest daughter, since the twins listen to her well.

Ji ji had a taste and actually find it tasty, “It’s yummy.”

“Really? Tell your sisters it’s delicious.” Ji Ji leaned forward and kissed their chubby hands, “It’s really delicious.” Yuri tried to feed Haven and as usual she leans back and tried to avoid the food, “Yah , even unnie says its good.”

“Wonnie-ya, just try. It’s really yummy…” Ji Ji said softly to her sisters. Yuri pushed the food onto Haven’s mouth and shook the spoon a little to open up her daughter’s mouth , Haven opened and Yuri quickly pushed the food in. They watched as Haven slowly tastes the food and a grin formed. “SEE… I TOLD YOU IT’S GOOD!” Yuri shouted earning stares from those around, Ji Ji slapped her umma’s thigh, “Umma, you are embarrassing.”

“Nana see even twinnie likes it…” Jessica cooed to her youngest. Hanna looked over at her twin sister with wary eyes, her hands shot out and tapped Haven’s chair gaining her twin’s attention. It’s like they have a secret language of their own, Haven just patted the table back and Nana turned towards Yuri. When the food reaches , she didn’t throw a fight. She just allowed the spoon to enter. She tasted the food slowly, Yuri and Jessica both noticed that Hanna is more slow to adapt to new surroundings. She will usually follow along her twin and slowly take her time to explore. Nana slowly then beams at her umma showing her gums. Jessica then leaned in and kissed the twins hard, “You two rascals…. Wasting our time and effort to feed you two huh?” She flickered their cheeks and watched them jiggle.

Haven excitedly exhales, lately when she is happy she will inhale and exhale quickly and it has this wheezing sound that sounds like a dog. “Hold on, let me scoop.” Yuri said and fed another spoonful to her daughters. She move between Haven and Hanna and before long those two finished up the bowl of mashed sweet potatoes. Nana shot her hands out and patted Yuri’s hand when she tried to clean them up. “Wae? You want more?” Haven started throwing herself back against the chair and started crying. “Shhh…” Yuri tried to stop her cries but Nana followed suit. Jessica quickly heat up their milk and put the bottle into their mouth, within seconds those two quiet down and drank their milk. Yuri sat down , looking exhausted. “Those two will make me die of exhaustion.”

Ji ji then put a hand over her umma’s mouth, “Umma. Stop. Don’t talk about die. I don’t want umma to die. Umma needs to be with Ji Ji and Wonnie and Nana.” Yuri smiled, “Arasso, umma won’t talk about dying. Umma loves you three so much, umma will never go away.” Ji Ji grinned and tightened her hug on her umma. “Enough, let’s eat.” Jessica said as she finished cutting the food for Ji Ji. “Eat your burger Hailey. And you Kwon Yuri, finish your spaghtetti.” Those two listened to her and quietly ate their food. While eating Jessica took a glance at the twins and find Hanna already asleep, the milk bottle was hanging from while Haven was struggling to open her eyes. She leaned forward and took the milk bottles away before putting Hanna into the baby carrier and strapped it to her chest and held Haven in the other baby carrier. She quickly finishes her food and slowly pacified her twins back to dreamland. Yuri took a video of that and posted it on her social media.

“@yulyulk: MY Superwoman.”

After finishing their meal Yuri drove them back home and Jessica immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter