Home Sweet Home

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon prepped her daughter up and watched as Hae Ji helped with putting lotions onto her daughter and helping the little girl with her socks. “Ji Ji ah , gomawo. You helped so much. You really help emmo with Rosie.” Hae Ji looked up at her and smiled, “You’re welcome. Emmo , am I a good unnie? Can I help umma and mummy when Wonnie and Nana comes out?”

“Of course you can. You will help them out a lot. You will make your umma and mummy less tired.”

“Jinjia?”

“Jinjia..” Taeyeon hugged the little girl and kissed her crown. She’s very proud of the little girl’s every achievements. “Let’s get Rosie ready. We need to have breakfast and drive back to Seoul.” The little girl agreed and watched as Taeyeon dresses her daughter up. Hailey figured that her emmo will be busy for a while and went off to take her bag pack and luggage. She trodded out of the room with her luggage in one hand and her bag pack on her back and slowly make her way to the top of the staircase. She tried to lugged her luggage from the stairs but she almost slipped. She quickly grabbed hold of the railway and stood still. Lucky for her , her halmeoni walked by and saw.

“Hae Ji-ah , what are you doing?”

“Halmeoni , help me.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I want to carry my bag down. But I can’t get it down. I almost fall.” Taeyeon’s umma was shocked. She cannot imagine if she was here a few minutes late, the child might roll down the stairs. She took hold of her granddaughter’s hand and steadied the little girl at the top of the stairs. “Halmeoni will take it down.”

“Aniyo, umma said I cannot trouble others.”

“But if you fall down , we will have to sent you to the doctors and then you will trouble more people. Right?” The older woman tried to talk sense into her granddaughter. She watched on as the little girl tried to process that piece of information. She chuckled , “Arasso, let’s get down. Halmeoni will help you to think.” She grabbed Ji Ji’s hand in one and the suitcase in another. The both of them walked down the staircase. One stairs after another , when they reached the bottom of the stairs Taeyeon’s umma put the suitcase in a corner of the room and guided the little girl to the couch.

“Hae Ji-ya , sometimes it’s okay to ask for help. Your umma told you not to bother us is right. But sometimes when you need help , it’s okay to bother others. What happen when you fall down the stairs just now because you don’t want to ask for help?”

“I will get hurt.”

“And emmo will have to sent you to the hospital for checkup. Your umma and mummy have to take a car and come over. Halmeoni and haraboji will be sad. Your umma and mummy will be sad too. And Eun Seon will be sad , Hae Won and Hae Na will be sad too.”

“A lot of people will be sad.” Hae Ji reached a conclusion.

“Exactly. When you get hurt, a lot of people will be sad. But if you ask for help , you only ask one person. And that person won’t be sad. That person will help you. You understand now?” The old lady asked. Hailey bop her head up and down showing her understanding.

“Let’s wait for your Tae Tae and Tippani emmo. And can you help me call your haraboji? He’s outside with the dog.” Hailey jumped down from the couch and head out to look for the old man.

“HARABOJI!!” She called out. The older man was tending to his gardens and popped his head out to look for the little girl. “Nae.”

“Halmeoni said to come in for breakfast”

“Arasso” He stood up and grabbed his tools and walked towards his grandchild. “Hold my hand. You will leave soon.” Hae Ji giggled and hold the older man’s arm. “Haraboji’s hand is so big!” She said while comparing their hands. The old man laughed , “Of course! I ate a lot of food. And I exercised a lot. You want a hand this big ?”

“Aniya.. shiro.” The old man laughed his heart out.

“Aigoo… halmeoni and I will miss you so much.”

“Nado… haraboji. Come live with us in Seoul”

“Aniya… shiro.” The old man copied her. Hae Ji giggled and reached forward for the older man’s hand and they went in to have their breakfast.

 

Taeyeon was putting dressing her daughter up when Tiffany stepped out of the shower. “You just put clothes on her? You were out for some time now.”

“Some of the clothes don’t fit her anymore.” Taeyeon said exasperately. Tiffany walked over to her daughter and crouched down to kiss her cheeks. “You getting bigger? Halmeoni and haraboji kept feeding you right?” Taeyeon sat back down on the bed, “You dress her up. I’m so hungry. I’m going to eat first and put our things in the car.” Tiffany nodded and watched as her wife walked out of the room. Tiffany picked out another outfit and tried to put it on , but it was tight and she couldn’t button the crotch area. She sighed and looked at her daughter , “Yah , you’re getting chubbier. What are we gonna do now , nothing fits you.”

She carried her daughter down and met her mother in law. “Umma , Eun Seon’s clothes don’t fit her anymore. Ottoke ?” The older woman laughed and carried her grand daughter , “Aigoo , don’t worry too much, kids normally slim down after seven months old.”

“No clothes fit her now umma. That’s the problem.” Taeyeon interrupted.

“Maybe wear mine…” Hailey said softly. All the adults looked at her.

“It’s not a bad idea.” Taeyeon’s mother said.

“JiJI-ah is it okay with you?”

“Gwenchana.” At her words, Taeyeon scurried to her suitcase and looked into it. She found a dark green t shirt that was supposed to be the little girl’s extra pajamas. She mentally thanked Yuri for it.

“Remember to put an inner wear on her. Before the t shirt.” Taeyeon’s mother advised the young mothers. Tiffany and Taeyeon replied an ok and ran upwards with their daughter. Tiffany grabbed her daughter’s leggings and put it on her , but the rubber was too tight on her tummy. Rosie started whining and crying. “But you need pants sweetie…”

“Take the pants off. Just wear her inner.” Tiffany obeyed her wife and took the pants off ,putting a white singlet on her daughter.

“Even this is tight.” Taeyeon coulnd’t help but laugh. The shirt looked like it was about to pop. She took her daughter’s plush toy and gave it to her. Rosie grabbed onto it and starts smiling and babbling. Her umma took the chance to slip on a beanie on her head. The little girl was surprised at the foreign sensation on her head. Tiffany laughed at her daughter’s shocked face, she took a picture of it immediately.

“We need to go shopping for her when we get back.” Taeyeon nodded her head at the idea. She slipped the t shirt on her daughter and giggled as Hae Ji’s shirt covered her daughter’s whole body. “Is this rugged style or street style?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and carried her daughter down to the dining table. The elders laughed at Rosie while Ji Ji was fawning over her dongsaeng.

“She is wearing my shirt.”

“Yes she is. Thank you Ji Ji unnie for your help.” Taeyeon said making the girl rubbed the front of her shirt shyly. Tiffany packed her daughter’s clothes back and saw she accidentally packed 0-3 months instead of 3-6 months , she mentally facepalmed herself for forgetting. Taeyeon had already informed her yet she missed it ,she picked out the clothes because her daughter had not worn it before. She sighed , her daughter is getting meatier.

“Tae , when is her immunization?”

“The day after tomorrow. I might need your help though , Yuri and I need to attend a meeting under one of our branch business.”

“I’ll try to get the first half of the day off.” Taeyeon smiled and kissed her wife’s cheek. “Thank you.”

 

 

Back in Seoul , Yuri and Jessica are packing up and ready to go back to their house and wait for their daughter to come home. Yuri already booked their dinner reservation at a buffet restaurant as a promise to their daughter. Jessica finished packing while she watched her wife pacing back and forth getting their stuffs packed. Finally , Yuri came out of the room with her bag. “Let’s go. They should be home soon.” They walked out hand in hand and drove home. When they arrived home , it was still empty. Yuri put their stuffs down and cleared the bag while waiting for their daughter.

“Did you get dinner reservations for Taeng and Tiff too?” Jessica asked out of the blue. Yuri nod her head, “Of course. One for Rosie too.”

“Oh, you can head up and see how the renovations are. The contractors told me , the smell of the paint is gone. And half of the carpet has already been installed. They are pretty quick.” Yuri said while putting their clothes into the washing machine. Jessica grinned and ran upstairs while Yuri was shouting at her for running. She opened the room up and was surprised at the new look. It was a new paint of champagne and a light shade of pink. There are sliding patio door which that connects to the balcony outside that Yuri reconstructed. The balcony now had fake grass and a swing set. She went back inside and into the walk in closet , Jessica almost squealed. It was HUGE! The color schemes was matching with their bedroom color , yet it was elegant. The warderobe are all from ceiling to floor with multiple mirror mounted on the door of the wardrobe. There was even an island , a bench and a closet to put her bags and heels and shoes and whatnots. There was even a dresser with professional lighting for putting on their make up. There was so much space for their clothes. Jessica started to wonder if Yuri knocked down a room or two. Jessica love how Yuri designed a part of the wardrobe to accommodate their daughters, it was just perfect for their height. The lower regions are all for their clothes , the vast upper part is for their bags. Knowing that she is raising a house full of girls, Yuri knew the bags will soon come. But right now they are for Jessica’s. On the floor are for their girls’ shoes. There was even a lounge chair for them to wear their shoes. The tanned woman even divided their closet fairly with each daughter getting a part of the closet. There was even name engraved on top of the closet to differentiate which is whose.

Yuri entered after seeing her wife was so quiet for such a long time. She couldn’t help but laughed at her wife’s open mouth reaction. “Do you like it?” Yuri asked while leaning against the doorway. Jessica turned and nod her head ferventl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter