Is It Over, Or Is It Not?

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun woke up groggily , the surrounding was different. She had no idea where she is. She shuffled and found her lower body in pain. And there was this sticky feeling in between her legs. She tried to remember what happened last night , and all she could rememeber was the musical , then the dinner , the coffee date and then the pub.

Then it hit her, she had alcohol last night.

She looked around and was shocked to see Jung Yonghwa next to her. She released a shaky breath and slowly took a peek below the covers.

She felt her heart tripping over , she was . Fully .

She took a look at Yonghwa , and peeked under the covers.

Her tears were flowing. He was too.

She took a look of the room , their clothes were strewn everywhere. Seohyun coulnd’t help the tears. ‘Otokke… Yoona-ya…’

She slowly slipped out of the bed and put on her clothes hastily and grabbed her bag. She tried using the phone. But it was dead. She quickly got out of the room , her clothes were wrinkled , her hair was tangled up and she was missing a shoe. She quickly got out of the hotel and hailed a cab. All throughout the ride , she wished and prayed ferverently that Yoona and the rest of them were asleep. It was a Saturday after all. She glanced at the time displayed on the cab.

7.30am

She threw her head back and tried to breath , but she couldn’t . Her heart was beating a mile a minute and she could not think of an excuse for her actions. Soon , tears started flowing again. She tried hard to stop it , but she can’t. And she knows why , she’s guilty. Guilty of cheating on Yoona.

She do not have a reason for her doings. And she knew , this is it. Yoona will never forgive her. Before long , the Kwon household stood in front of her. She paid the cab driver and got out. She prayed that no one is up. As she opened up the front door ,she was relieved that no one was awake. She crept up to her room and could only hope that her girlfriend is sound asleep.

But she was wrong. There she was , sitting on the bed. Staring at her.

Seohyun gulped and swallowed her saliva down her very dry throat.

“Yoongie…” She said softly ,b ut her voice betrayed her.

Yoona walked closer to her , her eyes scrutinizing her girlfriend’s appearance. She took in the sight before her and clenched her fists. She moved closer and used her finger to swipe away the hair. And there it is. The evidence she needed.

There were hickeys all over Seohyun’s throat. The marks now were bloodied and slowly turning red. She chuckled. Dryly. Scaring Seohyun witless.

“Yoong…”

“Don’t ever call me that. You don’t have the rights.” Yoona grabbed the suitcase under the bed and started packing her stuffs.

“NO! YOONG!” Seohyun tried to stop Yoona but Yoona brushed her off. She pushed Seohyun off of her and dumped her clothes in the luggae. Seohyun took the stuffs out but Yoona kept putting more stuff into the luggage. Her heart is in pain , feels like burning with acid, her heart felt like it was stabbed and doused in gasoline and was lit on fire. She couldn’t look at Seohyun without shouting at her face.

“YOONG!! LISTEN TO ME!!”

“WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT!? ISN’T IT OBVIOUS ENOUGH NOW?! YOU SLEPT WITH HIM!!”

Seohyun felt her knees weakened and she slumped to the ground. “Tell me , did you sleep with him?” Yoona’s question was left unanswered. The older girl crouched down and slip her hand under Seohyun’s skirt and quickly took it out.

“You don’t even have your underwear. The damage is done. So I guess I will be leaving.” Yoona stood up , but Seohyun hugged her lover’s leg.

“Please don’t leave me.”

“I can’t do this Seohyun.” Yoona tried to pry away her hands

“Please. Don’t leave. We can fix this.”

“How?”

“I will be faithful , I promise you. I won’t see him again.”

“No point. The damage is done.” Yoona successfully pried her leg away from Seohyun’s grip and moved to her luggage. She didn’t even checked if she grabbed enough of her stuff. She just slammed the luggage shut and rolled it out of the room.

At this point, Seohyun was crying hysterically. She ran out of the room and hugged Yoona from the back preventing her from leaving. “Stop this Seohyun-ah. It’s all over. Whatever there was between us is over now.”

“Don’t do this to us.”

“I didn’t do this to us. You did.”

“It was a mistake.”

“I told you not to go out with him. You wouldn’t listen to me.”

“Please Yoong… don’t do this.” Yoona took a shaky breath and broke away from Seohyun’s grip.

“I’m sorry. I have to do this. Please be happy with him.”

“IM YOONA!!!” Seohyun shouted. If they didn’t wake anyone up before , they did now. Yuri came out of her room with her hair all over the place.

“What happened?” Yuri asked. She saw Yoona with the luggage in hand and Seohyun crying helplessly. She took in the state of the latter girl and she shook her head. “Oh no…” She said softly

“Unnie…. May I be excused from the annual Christmas day and the New Year celebration? I don’t think I can make it.” Yoona said sadly. Yuri nod her head and walked over to the young couple. She took a look at Seohyun and shook her head.

Taeyeon and Tiffany came out of their rooms , “. Please don’t tell me you did IT with him Seohyun-ah…” Tiffany said softly. But the latter cried softly. Taeyeon closed her eyes and threw her head back exasperately. Everyone was quiet. The atmosphere was tense. Yoona couldn’t take it anymore.

“I’m leaving.”

“Where are you going Yoona-ya…?” Yuri asked gently.

“I don’t know unnie. Anywhere. Just not here.” Yuri nod her head, she understood the feeling the younger girl is experiencing right now.

“Please Yoongie… don’t leave me.” Seohyun whispered softly while grabbing onto Yoona’s jacket. Instantly , Yoona flunged her arm away. “Please don’t touch me. I am letting us go. You are now free to be with him. And now. There’s nothing between the both of us.”

Seohyun cried loudly , it was all too much for her. “Yoong…”

Yoona took out the promise ring Seohyun gave her and put it in the palms of her ex-girlfriend. “Be happy Seo.” She turned around and left. Seohyun ran after Yoona and tried to grab her arms, but she failed and she went tumbling down the stairs. Yuri , Tiffany and Taeyeon were shouting at her. But it was too late. The loud noises cause Yoona to turn back and she watched as her love came tumbling down the stairs. She ran forward to catch her , but she was too late. Seohyun was already laying at the foot of the stairs.

The rest ran towards her and Tiffany was the first to reach her. She slowly assessed the younger girl and was met with a weak pulse. “Call the ambulance . Quick.” Taeyeon nod her head and grabbed her phone upstairs and started calling the ambulance. Yuri grabbed a clean towel and handed it to Tiffany. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter