New Milestone

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is Kim Eun Seon-ssi?” Taeyeon asked happily and Rosie squealed before raising her hands slightly, she knew her name is Kim Eun Seon. “Aigoo charanda!” Her umma kissed her cheeks soundly. “Kim Eun Seon…clap!”

Rosie clapped her hands gleefully , Taeyeon squealed and scoop her daughter in her arms and kissed her body all over. The little girls squealed so loudly that Tiffany can hear them from outside of the room, she entered the room and have both the Kims staring at her. “HI mummy!” Taeyeon greeted and held her daughter’s hand to wave. Kim Eun Seon let out a loud shrill scream and shot her hands out for Tiffany, “Ma..ee”

“Mummy…mummy” Taeyeon corrected her daughter. But Rosie continued babbling , “Ma ee, ma ee” That put a smile on Tiffany’s face. Today was horrendous at the hospital. She walked towards her girls and kissed Rosie’s soft cheeks before burrowing her face in the crook of Taeyeon’s neck. She sighed heavily,Taeyeon sensing her wife is unhappy at work today she patted the surgeon’s back softly and kissed the side of her face. “It’s tough today?”

Tiffany hummed and looked up at her daughter, Roseanne had a wide smile on her face , drool dripped out of displaying her four little teeth. Two at the bottom , two at the top. She looked like a chipmunk with those cheeks and teeth. She held Rosie’s little fist and rubbed it across her face before kissing it softly. “Mummy miss you today…”

“Do you miss mummy?” Taeyeon asked, Rosie looed at her mothers weirdly. “Say yes, nod your head” Taeyeon demonstrated to her daughter and watched as Rosie followed suit. Tiffany chuckled and hugged her wife tight, “I am so exhausted today, mentally and physically.” Taeyeon listened and hummed. “Let’s go out for dinner and walk.”

“Where to? I’m tired.”

“Ill drive. Come on, lemme pack her diapers and food.” Taeyeon handed her daughter to her wife and kept rummaging through the room. Rosie rest her head on her mummy’s chest and her hand reached out grabbing Tiffany’s necklace lightly. That’s her favorite spot ,on her mummy’s chest with a hand over her mumy’s heart. “Have you been a good girl today? You’re always happy aren’t you?” Tiffany kissed the top of her daughter’s head while she take a closer look at the little girl’s features. That little cute button nose that crinkled whenever she smiles and those lips. She was mesmerized by her daughter’s features when Taeyeon appeared with the baby bag. Tiffany turned to her wife and stifled a laughter at how similar Kim Taeyeon and Kim Eunseon look.

“Let’s go.” Taeyeon said and took hold of her wife’s hand and led them down to the car. They were driving when Tiffany asked, “Where are we going?”

“For some dinner , some light drinking , some walking around.”

Tiffany let her wife to be in charge while she leaned back on the seat and played with Rosie at the back. “Maee…maee” Rosie kept repeating , Tiffany responded, “What is it nugget?” She blew raspberries to her mummy and spit were sprayed everywhere. Tiffany chuckled, “Who taught you that? It’s dirty..” But Rosie kept doing it and laughed by herself. “Silly nugget…” Tiffany said and rubbed her nose to her daughter’s face. “Kim Eun Seon! Are you here?” Taeyeon called out and Rosie raised her hands above her head. Tiffany was astonished, “You know your name is Kim Eun Seon? Good job nugget!” She kissed her daughter’s cheeks senseless. “Roseanne Kim ? Are you here?” Tiffany tried and Rosie raised her hand. “Good job!”

“Give mummy ppo ppo” Taeyeon said to her daughter, Tiffany watched as Rosie turned to her and puckered her lips up. Tiffany leaned down and watched as Rosie leans up and kissed her lips. “You’ver grown up so much…” The surgeon said, tears were pooling in her eyes. “Don’t cry.” Taeyeon said to her wife. “How do you know I cried?” Tiffany asked. “I know you too well Miyoung-ah…”

“Yah…don’t call me by my Korean name.”

“Miyoungie…. Miyoung-ah” Taeyeon wife endlessly. But Tiffany didn’t get mad even though she said she is, a smile was present on her face. They arrived at the restaurant and Tiffany noted that it’s a grilled eel restaurant. Taeyeon looked at her, “You need some strength for tomorrow.” They entered the restaurant and ordered while waiting they played with their daughter. Rosie kept talking in her own language making her mothers stare at her. “Why are you so noisy?” Taeyeon asked

“Yeah… you talk so much. Aren’t you tired?” Tiffany asked.

“You talking about yourself Tiffany-ssi?” Tiffany grabbed a piece of used tissue and hurled it at her wife. Rosie cackled loudly at the scene. When the food arrived, Taeyeon clapped her hand and Rosie followed, Tiffany and the waiter laughed at the cute scene. They served Rosie first , Taeyeon made sure the fish is safe for consumption before putting it in front of Rosie. It’s the baby’s first time eating eel, the moment of truth came. Once the taste of eel reached her palette Rosie gasped, letting everyone see the content inside . “You like it?” Her mummy asked, Rosie clapped her hands happily.

“I guess she loves eel.” Taeyeon said while eating her portion. After their meal, Taeyeon ordered a bottle of soju and beer for her wife. She watched as the surgeon gulped it down, “Want to tell me now what happened today?” Tiffany sighed heavily and started telling her wife, “I had a patient. I lost her. A sudden aneurysm. She was supposed to have her surgery this morning , but minutes before her operation , the aneurysm burst and she bled out within minutes. There was nothing we can do about it.”

“You said it, there was nothing you can do about it. You can’t control when the aneurysm is going to burst.” Taeyeon said while holding her wife’s hand. “I know, it’s just I’ve been her doctor since the first day and we had a good relationship, I just…felt helpless.”

“You can’t help it baby, you’re human fighting against God’s will and the Grim Reaper.” Tiffany just hummed while finishing her second cup, they were quiet after that. It’s always like this, Taeyeon just accompanied her wife to drink whenever she is troubled from her work. One bottle of beer and a bottle of soju and Tiffany will be slightly better. Now they have another one with them, Rosie pointed to the alcohol and Taeyeon pushed the alcohol away from her daughter. “Aniya… you can’t have that. Drink your own water.” Tiffany watched as her daughter from her own bottle , she downed another cup and Rosie imitated her mummy but since her bottle is a sippy cup, she can only it ferverently. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany chuckled at their little girl. Soon they finished their alcohol, “Ready for a walk?” Taeyeon asked, the surgeon just nodded. They get into the car and drive towards the Han river. Taeyeon parked the car and carried her sleepy baby in her arms and held Tiffany’s waist as they walked along the river bank. Tiffany leaned onto her wife and hugged her waist. The family of three walked till its rather late. Rosie was already deep in dreamlands.

 

The next day , Jessica fussed over her wife’s attire. Today is the first day Yuri is back in the office, Jessica starts in a few days. Yuri just let her wife fuss over her outfit. Her beautiful wife chose a light gray blazer with a similar colored skirt with a white t shirt underneath. Her make up today was light and airy while her long hair pulled into a losse ponytail. “My seobang is so handsome today…”

“Because her wife dressed her up so prettily..” Yuri held onto Jessica’s waist. “I’m going to miss you guys.” She said and pouted. Jessica kissed her wife’s lips lightly , careful to not smudge the lipstick, “We will miss you more. I hope the twins won’t make a fuss today.”

“Text me or call me and I will come running to you guys.” Yuri said. “Arasso, but we will be fine today.” The tanned woman just hummed, “Let’s go down for breakfast.”

Kang ahjumma retired before Jessica gave birth to the twins and since the both of them are home they did not employ a helper, but since Yuri and Jessica are starting to get back to work , they managed to find a cook and a helper around the house and a driver to drive Mina and Ji Ji to and fro their after school activities. “Youngja ahjumma good morning.” Yuri greeted their new cook, a loud and funny ahjumma with amazing cooking skills. “Morning Yuri-ssi, Jessica-ssi, breakfast is ready. Everyone is almost there.”

“Thank you ahjumma.”The couple thanked and took their place. Their new helper is there already cleaning up the house, “Misun-ssi, good morning.”

“Good morning Yuri-ssi.”

“Did you had your breakfast alrady?” Yuri asked

“Youngja and I will have our breakfast later. Thank you for asking.”

Mina and Ji Ji ran down the stairs and greeted the helper and cook cheerfully before sitting down for their breakfast. “YES! Korean breakfast!” Mina fist pumped while digging into her food, Ji Ji just dig in hungrily. After the kids had their breakfast , Yuri fetched them to school before heading to the office. The moment she entered her office, Heechul already made his presense with numerous projects and documents and whatnots. She did not had time to even text her wife, documents and more documents kept piling up in front of her. She reviewed all that she could and attend meetings and visiting the operation site. Even during lunch time, she didn’t realize her family is already in front of her staring at her. It was until Hae Won cried out that she snapped out of her work.

“Sica!”

“Hi handsome…”

“What are you guys doing here?” Yuri asked while shooting her arms out for the twins. She carry one baby in one hand and kissed their face hungrily. “I miss you two rascals…”

“Do you miss me?” Jessica asked

“Of course. I miss you the most.” Yuri leaned in and kissed her wife’s forehead lovingly. “Time for lunch umma , you need to eat.” Jessica said while waving the lunch box in front of her. “We will wait for Hailey then we can have our lunch. The driver is sending the kids here now.” Not long after her sentence Heechul appeared in hand with Hailey, the little girl rushed to her umma and hugged her tight before kissing Jessica’s cheek and kissing her sisters.

“Unnie is back!” Jessica announced to the twins and both of them start kicking and making little noises, they always respond to their unnies. Jessica put them down on the couch and start unpacking the lunch box, “Did you make all these?” Yuri asked while helping her wife. Jessica shook her head, “Aniya, Youngja ahjumma did. She is such a good cook.”

“She is.” Yuri agreed and the three of them dig in, after they finished their lunch they rest for a little while while Yuri played with her daughters. When it’s time to go Yuri start pouting and tears are threathening to spill out. “I will see you later seobang.” Yuri hummed and kissed her wife’s cheeks tenderly. “I will miss you and the girls so much..” Yuri said while resting her face on her wife’s.

“See you later, come back early.” Jessica said and slowly packed their things. Yuri just nodded and watched as the four of them walked out. The twins as if sensing their umma isn’t there start kicking up a fuss. Nana was the first to cry followed by Wonnie. Jessica who carried them both in front of her chest was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter