Valentine's Day Surprise

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon stared at her computer screen , another one more week to Valentine’s day and this year is definitely different from all their previous years. This year they have a fussy teething six month old baby with them , Taeyeon initially wanted to spend some alone time with her wife , but Rosie teething makes it almost impossible. The little baby is clingy and cuddly to her mothers , leaving her alone for a few minutes , and she will start screaming bloody murder. Taeyeon sighed and rubbed her temples , going to work is already hard enough. She remembered when the very pregnant Jessica helped to take care of Rosie while the rest goes to work , less than an hour of work and Jessica comes calling her to go home. Apparently Rosie cried so hard it scared the pregnant woman who already had a baby before.

Taeyeon had no choice but to strap her daughter into the car seat and bring her daughter to work. “Why are you so loud and whiny huh?” She asked softly to the baby currently strapped on her chest sleeping. Rosie already have two bottom teeth popping out , but they are not exactly out yet, making the baby getting all irritated and highly strung. “Umma wants to plan a surprise for mummy , but I can’t because you are so clingy and cuddly and cute.” She sighed and went on YouTube to look for clips on how to travel with a baby.

 

 

Jessica lounged around her room while thinking of how to celebrate Valentine’s day with her wife. She planned on leaving her daughter with her sister so she can have some time with Yuri. She took a look at the calendar and smiled , she’s now 34 weeks and counting. Her babies are safe and she is waiting patiently for them. She start looking up restaurants around Seoul and was not happy with it. Most of the restaurants are either not up to her liking or they have been there before. She groaned , it’s so hard to plan a good meal with your partner. And it is hard for her too to even look for a nice dress , at 34 weeks pregnant with twins , you are either too tired to dress up or there is no dress for you to wear. She has been going to bed in just a comfy sports bra and underwear ,and that is it.

She let out another groan when she saw her sister’s message informing Jessica that she planned on going on a trip with Sulli. ‘Guess we just have to eat at home alone with Hailey…’ Jessica thought. For a second , she agreed this is for the best. Spending quality time with her family , she texted an ok to her sister and start looking for recipes for a great Valentine’s day dinner.

 

Seohyun took a look at her phone. She has been waiting for the text message from Yoona. The latter had not texted her at all ever since she informed her of her pregnancy. But she has been email-ing Yoona. Every little detail of her life was recorded on the email. She made sure she get to Yoona this way. As she was typing on her daily email to her ex, her memory brought her back to the event a few days back. Her meeting with Jung Yonghwa.

Flashback

Seohyun took her phone out and dialed Yonghwa’s number, before long the phone was answered. The man was surprised that Seohyun will call him.

“What’s wrong?” His voice was calming. Seohyun took a deep breath and told him, “I’m pregnant. I need you to sign off your parental rights.”

It was silent for a moment.

“Are you sure this is what you want?”

“Yes.”

“Will you be fine with this?”

“Why wouldn’t I be?”

“You really want the baby to grow up in a single parent family ?”

“My love is enough oppa. For the child. It is more than enough.”

It was silence once again.

“When do you want me to sign it?”

“Tomorrow.”

“You really leave me with no room for discussion huh…”

“We talked about this before oppa.”

Silence.

“Fine. Where?”

“The café we met before at 11am.” Seohyun hung up the phone immediately. She felt his desperate pleas and she knew he would not stop at anything. She quickly got out of her room and towards Yuri’s. The latter was shocked to see her , Seohyun did not waste any time and told her unnie about her conversation and what she thought of the man.

Yuri was quiet. She just nod her head and sent the younger girl out. She took out her phone and texted Taeyeon. The both of them met outside of the house and discussed their plans thoroughly before having Hyoyeon and Sooyoung out.

Yuri and Taeyeon went over to the Jung household demanding to look for the old Mr Jung. The old man was surprised to see them , Yuri and Taeyeon did not waste any time and told him of what his younger son did. And the old man was shocked , he thought his younger son will be the best candidate for his company and yet he did such a thing all for the sake of love. A love that will never be requited. The old man took a deep breath and called for his butler , he needs his medication. This news is too much for his blood pressure and heart. Taeyeon was concerned for the old man , but he brushed her off.

“What can I do then?”

“She’s pregnant.”

The old man sighed , “What she wants then? Money?”

“Seohyun is not a woman who wants your son’s money. All she wants is for YOUR SON to get away from her and the child and have absolutely nothing to do with the baby she is carrying.”

Old Jung sighed , he wants a grandchild. But he know deep inside his heart , forcing the innocent girl to be with his son is wrong. Neither one of them will be happy. “What do I need to do?” He asked them. He still owe them a favor , when his company was on the verge of bankruptcy , Kwon Yuri helped him.

“Relocate. I know you and your son is putting most of your time and energy on the production company you guys newly acquired in US. Go there. Never come back.”Yuri said, her voice cold and crisp , like the smart businesswoman that she is. “How do you know?”

He was shocked , he make sure this news is not known to the outside world. “I know of your plans. You want to make sure the company there is stable and making money and take over my agency. But did you know the company you newly acquired actually came to me first , they want me to invest in them and told me of your intentions. I knew it all along you tried to outdo me. I was just waiting for the perfect moment to unsurp you.”

“And now you have the perfect chance.”

“Indeed. Seohyun had recorded her conversation with your son and has your son confessing that he her. That he left her intoxicated and had with her without her consent. With all these , if I want to press charges, it might get your son to jail and have your company in a turmoil. All your investors including me will pull out. At that time , everything you worked so hard for will be over. You will have no chance to turn over. Everything will be over. With just a phone call to my lawyer now. I have him ready on the other line already. One word from me ,and the press will know. And the police will be on their way to Jung Yonghwa.”

“Of course. We don’t want that. All we want is you and Jung Yonghwa to disappear from South Korea. We don’t want you or him near Seohyun or our company or the unborn child. Don’t forget Mr Jung… we have eyes and ears everywhere. It is not easy for us to be this young and have this much power , but it is necessary don’t you think. Especially when we are dealing with people so sly like you and your son.” Taeyeon add on while brushing the invinsible lint on the old man’s shirt.

“What about my shares in your company ?”

Yuri took out a cheque and threw it to the old man. “It is more than enough. It’s worth more than your shares. I will buy them. So now I am the new boss of Jung Music.” Yuri let out a smirk. Taeyeon took out the documents she has been hiding in her bag. “Sign them. And you and your son will be free. No one will be going to jail. Just pack and move to the States. Start there. No one will bother you. With your own money and the amount we gave you , you will be living comfortably for quite a few generation. Don’t you think”

Old Jung stared at the two young women in front of her , a part of him wished his sons were as capable as them both. A part of him hated these two , they are the reason why he is in this situation right now. He rubbed his temples and stared at the document infront of him. Transferring his hard earned company to these two is heartbreaking , but having his son in jail again is even more heartbreaking. He sighed and signed the document, as soon as he finished signing he pushed the document away from him.

Taeyeon took a look at the document , verifying the signature and turned to Yuri. The tanned woman nod her head and called the press informing them of this power transfer. The old man looked at them , his son created the perfect opportunity for these two to take over their company. But at the same time he was grateful these two did not drove him till the end, they still gave him and his son a chance to start anew in a different country.

“My lawyer is now with your son and Seohyun. Let’s hope he is willing to let them go.” With that Taeyeon and Yuri left the Jung mansion with the document in their hands. Yuri and Taeyeon wasted no time speeding to the café to meet with Jung Yonghwa.

“Dirty little prick…” Yuri mumbled under her breath as she parked her car infront of the café. Taeyeon nod her head agreeing to the tanned woman. They collected their composure and walked into the café with the document in hand. They were just in time when they heard Jung Yonghwa still trying to make Seohyun and the child to be with him.

Yuri could not help it , she stormed towards him and threw the document infront of him. “Your father signed this document. At this point , Jung Music Production is mine. It is now Kwon Hit Enterprise and Production.” She watched as the man’s face paled and took the documents in her hand with shaky hands. “Impossible.”

“It is your father’s signature. We told him everything. Everything that you did to Seohyun and Yoona and we know of your plans of trying to buy our shares and expanding your business trying to make things hard for us.We know of your coup with the other investors trying to buy my shares. Too bad it didn’t work out. I am now the owner of Jung Productions. You only have one way now , to get out of South Korea and never appear in front of me.”

“You !”

“I will not do it , never planned on doing it. I respect your father too much to do it. But you drove me to this point. If only you let go of Seohyun. But you did not. You promised her that you will let her go, but you did not do it. You kept harassing her. And I will not allow it to happen.” Yuri said seething with anger.

“Sign the document and never appear in front of Seohyun and the child. Whatever happens at this point forward has nothing to do with you.”

“ A child need a set of parents. A man and a woman to have a normal family. Unlike you freaks!”

“We freaks are better human than you. We don’t . We plan when to have our children not just shoot your seed everywhere and impregnate helpless woman.” Taeyeon said with anger

“We both had fun that night!”

“ENOUGH!! Oppa… I respect you. But please follow what you promised me before.” Seohyun said and took out her phone.

“I recorded our conversation. This is enough to charge you with , and if you are not acquitted , it is enough to tarnish your reputation and your company. So please ,sign it. You already destroyed my life , Yoona is away from me now. You’ve reached your goal. So please, I beg you, let me go.” Seohyun choked on her own tears.

Jung Yonghwa looked at her, his heart hurt. He never wanted to make her cry so badly. He only wanted to love her and protect her.

“I just want to protect you.”

“You are not doing a good job then oppa, cause you only gave me pain.”

He slumped back onto the chair and stared at the ceiling. He took a long look at Seohyun then towards her stomach , his heart ached , he wants to be there for his child yet not cause pain to the woman he loves so much. He closed his eyes. He has to do it.He sat back up and signed the documents. Immediately , he stood up and walked out of the restaurant . But before he left , he told Yuri to take care of Seohyun and promised to never appear infront of them anymore.

Seohyun snaped herself back from that event and focused on writing to Yoona. Valentine’s day is near , usually Yoona and her will rent a resort in a tropical island and enjoy that special day together. ‘Guess it’s you from now on.’ She thought while patting her not there belly. She thought of her baby , it’s just the both of them now. Yoona had always told her if they have a child , she will be called mama , Seohyun will be umma.

‘Let’s pray hard baby so that mama will come back to us. No matter what , to umma , your mama will always be Yoona.’

 

Taeyeon took a look at the screen in front of her , she hope Tiffany will be happy with this arrangement. She wants this as a surprise for her wife. She also personally contacted Tiffany’s supervisor and asked for her permission. Thank goodness, Dr Yoo is so understanding and a huge fan of their Youtube series. She stared at her daughter sleeping on the crib she installed in her office , “Guess you just have to tag along with us then…” She wrapped up her work and slowly wake her daughter up from her sleep. “Mianhe… mianhe. We are going home now. Mummy just finished work. Let’s go home and wait for mummy to have dinner together.”

Tiffany reached home and immediately charged into their room , “Baby I’m home.” She felt good saying those words, Taeyeon was playing with Rosie in her crib, the surgeon swooped down and held her daughter up kissing Rosie’s chubby body all over. Taeyeon cringed , “Yah… I thought you were calling me. You used to call me baby and kiss me first when you got home. Where’s my kiss now?” Taeyeon puffed her cheeks out waiting for a kiss. Tiffany laughed and kissed her wife , “Baby boo I’m home…” Taeyeon grinned and continue sitting in the crib watching her wife and daughter playing with each other.

“Aren’t you going to come out of the crib? You are too old for this…” Tiffany said and went on the bed with her daughter.

“Aniya… it’s comfy.” She said while looking around her daughter’s crib playing with the toys, unknown to her , Tiffany was recording everything. “How old are you Kim Taeyeon?”

“Thirty one…” Taeyeon said happily while playing with her daughter’s teddy bear.

Tiffany uploaded it on her instastory and put her phone down to concentrate on her girls. “Ppani-ya..” She looked up at her wife who’s climbing out of the crib.

“Mwo?”

“Valentine’s day is coming..” Tiffany pouted , “I know… but this year she’s teething. I don’t think we can go anywhere. We used to travel around this time…”

“Then next year, she’s walking. The year after that she’s talking , the year after that she needs to go to school.”

“Your point is?” Tiffany asked

“Just bring her along.” Taeyeon said firmly. “Just because we have a baby , doesn’t mean our life and schedule will change. Well it changes a little , but we can still do the things we love like traveling together.”

Tiffany scoffed at her wife’s words, Taeyeon knew her wife would act like this. It is better to be prepared. She went over to her briefcase and took out a large envelope. She gave it to her wife who was eyeing her suspiciously. “What is this?”She asked, Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulders. “Open it.” Tiffany put her daughter down and took the envelope emptying its contents on the bed.

Three passports and a piece of paper fell out. Tiffany took the paper and read it before staring at her wife. “So….” Taeyeon said…but Tiffany still do not get it. Taeyeon whipped out their vlogging camera and started vlogging. “What does the paper say babe?”

“Bali… Indonesia…” Tiffany said carefully

“When?”

“Two days before Valentine’s day”

“Which is five days from now… and whose name is on the paper?” Taeyeon continued asking.

“Me… you and Rosie…”

“Yes… so….babe… what do you say?”

“We… as in me and you plus baby are going to Bali…OH MY GOSH !!! BABE!!! WE ARE GOING TO BALI? FOR VALENTINE’S DAY?! LIKE… A FAMILY TRIP!!!???” Tiffany shouted in ecstacy

Taeyeon nod her head and immediately her wife jumped on her and hugged her tightly almost knocking her off balance. Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter