I'm Not Jealous!

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri watched with her eyes as both Mina and Hailey whispered and giggled to each other , her princess used to rush to the door to greet her, now she is cuddled up on the floor with Mina. Yuri cursed under her breath and carried in a carton of strawberries, it’s her princess’s favourite but it seems like Mina is what her daughter needs now. Hailey noticed her umma and she ran forward hugging her legs , but her umma just give her a small smile and went into the kitchen. She scratched her not so itchy head and wondered why is her umma so quiet? Why no kisses and hugs today? She followed the tan woman around and occasionally stood in front of Yuri. But Yuri just quietly arranged the strawberries into the refridgerator.

Hae Ji ran up to her mummy, “MUMMY!”

“What now?”

“Umma is not talking to me, she didn’t give me hugs and kisses today!” Hae Ji said angrily, Jessica sighed she knew what’s going on. She patted the spot next to her and Hailey went. “Your umma is jealous. Because since Mina is here , you kept talking to her and laugh with her , when umma walk through the door you didn’t give her kisses and hugs anymore. That’s why she is jealous and mad.” Hailey sighed loudly making Jessica giggled, her daughter is like a teenager stuck between her obsessive father and loving boyfriend. “What should I do now?”

“Go spend time with your umma alone.”

“But she don’t want to talk to me.” Hailey said and crossed her arms in front of her chest. “Then make her talk to you. Alone. Now shoo…”

“What are you doing?” Hailey leaned her body against her mummy’s back. “Mummy is preparing for dongsaeng 100th day celebration. Later we need to pick up their hanbok , do you want to follow or you want to stay at home again with Mina?”

“Anni…I will go.” Hailey was quiet and hugged her mummy tight as Jessica planned the party, occasionally she will put in some of her thoughts and ideas , Jessica found out her eldest is very opinionated and has her own thinking , no one can influence her thoughts. “You should be down there with your umma.” Jessica said softly. Hailey just sighed and hugged her mummy tighter. “Hugging me this tight won’t solve anything. Go.”

Hailey reluctantly let go of her mummy and walk towards the playroom with a heavy footstep. She saw her umma with her sisters playing , she walked forward and hugged her umma. Yuri felt her eldest hugging her ,she hugged her back briefly and continued playing with the twins. But Hailey tightened her hug , “Umma….” She called out softly, Yuri felt her heart constricting in a million ways. She hummed softly and stopped whatever she was doing. “Umma..”

“Wae?” Yuri said softly , her hands reached behind and patted her eldest’s bum. “Umma , ppo ppo.” She pouted her lips wanting a kiss, how could Yuri resist that, she leaned forward kissing those cute lips. “What’s wrong with you? Why the change in behavior?” Yuri asked, Ji Ji just shrugged her shoulders and burrow her head in her umma’s neck, her umma always had this calming effect on her. Everything will be okay as long as her umma is here. Yuri swayed their bodies slowly and rubbed her back in soothing circles. Ji Ji raised her head and kissed her umma’s face, kissing it non stop. She suddenly missed her dorky umma. She want her noisy and naggy umma back. “Umma… I miss you. Don’t be mad at Ji JI. I love you.” She said softly , melting Yuri’s heart. How can she stay mad at her princess? She hummed , “Umma is not mad at you.”

“Mummy say you jealous…of Mina.”

“NO!Why should I be jealous of her?”

“Because I spent too much time with her..mianhe. I will spend time with you too. Please give me kisses and hugs…. I miss you.” Ji ji said while pouting her lips. Yuri leaned in and kissed her daughter’s lips repeatedly. “Remember your words…” Yuri said. Hae Ji smiled and kissed Yuri on the lips , “Umma… I want strawberries.”

“Arasso…get Mina too.” She stood up and went into the kitchen to wash the fruits and gave it to the kids. She came out with three bowls , one for each kid. She took out Rosie Hwang who was busy jumping in her bouncer and sat her down before putting on a bib on her. “Rosie..this is strawberry.” Hailey and Mina were busy introducing the fruit to Rosie, both of them waved the fruit in front of Rosie and watched as a string of saliva leaked out of . Both older girls giggled at the sight , “Here you go.” Mina gave Rosie the biggest strawberry and watched as the little baby munched on it. “Emmo…look at Rosie.”

“I know…it’s her first time eating strawberry.” Yuri replied, unfortunately the strawberry was a sour one, even though it’s big but its sour. Rosie who gave it a big bite shuddered and her expression was distorted due to the sourness. Both Mina and Hae Ji laughed loudly while Kim Eun Seon continued to shudder and more saliva drooled out. Yuri chuckled and wiped away the drool , she took away the sour strawverry and gave Rosie a new one. The baby watched carefully and bit a little bit testing the fruit. It was a sweet one , and Rosie chomps it down. Red liquid oozed out and dribbled down her chin. “Oh..” Mina exclaimed and picked up a tissue wiping Rosie’s messy state. Even though she took her daughter away , Yuri had to admit that Mina is a great girl, she is helpful , polite , soft spoken and is great with all her sisters and aunts. “Is it yummy?” Hailey asked Mina and watched as Mina nod her head shyly and continued eating the strawberries. “Gomawo emmo…” Mina thanked Yuri softly and the tanned woman patted her head. “Umma, babies want strawberry?” Hailey asked , Yuri shook her head, “Babies are still too small to have it yet. Maybe in another few months.”

“Mina…my dongsaeng is almost 100 days old. My umma and mummy will throw a party for them.”

“Party ? With balloons?” Mina asked

“Of course. Balloons and lots of food.” Mina just nod her head, “Will there be a lot of people?” She asked. “No. Just all of the emmo and their appa and umma. All of them are your haraboji and halmeoni. Your Nic-mama and Hyo-mama will tell you.” Yuri filled the little girl in , she was hoping the parents don’t give the poor girl a trauma since they are all so noisy and loud. “Umma..will Yoong emmo and Seo emmo be there?” Yuri nod her head, “They will be. But not Arya and Skylar. They need to be in the hospital for some time.” Both girls nod their head and continued eating their strawberries, Mina was busy wiping and hand when she found her friend’s face filled with strawberries. She giggled and wiped Hae Ji’s face. “You dirty cat!” She teased, Hailey frowned and rubbed her dirty face on Mina’s and both girls giggled away like there’s no tomorrow.

 

Dinner was a blast, Yuri and Jessica cooked up a feast. Everyone had their fill, even little Rosie, she was introduced to macaroni tonight. Yuri boiled the pasta without any salt and put in some scrambled eggs and lots of veggies, Rosie finished everything. As everyone sat around the dinner table resting, Sooyoung suddenly slammed the table, scaring the kids and everybody on it. “Yah… Kim Hyoyeon did you and Nicole just have two daughters without even getting pregnant?”

Hyoyeon and Nicole nod their head, “Wait! So all of you had daughters and all of your daughters are older than my Kkuk KKuk?”

Everyone nod their heads, “YAH!!! MY SON IS GOING TO GET BULLIED BY ALL THESE GIRLS!”

“Aniya…. Soo emmo, we won’t bully Kkukie.” Hae Ji said softly.

“Not you. Your sisters.” Sooyoung said while staring at the leader of the bullies. Kim Eun Seon. Little girl just shot her a megawatt smile and a pair of beautiful cresent eyes. How can you get mad at her? “We will protect Kkuk Kkuk.” Mina said. Sooyoung looked at her , “Of course you and Ji Ji will, you both are the eldest. You will protect all your dongsaengs alright?”

“Nae.” Both older girls said.

“Aish…can’t believe it. We got pregnant first yet Yoona’s daughter is older than my son. Kim Hyoyeon who is not even married suddenly have two kids who are both older than my son. My dear boy, umma is so sorry, you are born to be bullied by your noonas. It’s my fault!” Sooyoung cried out. Her wife just shook her head, it’s hard enough being pregnant at 37 weeks, and she has to put up with Choi Sooyoung and her rants. “You will put me in early labour.”

 

 

Yuri drove her wife and daughters to pick up the twins hanbok. It’s finally ready and she can’t wait to see her precious daughters in it. In the back of the car , the twins are playing quietly by themselves and Ji Ji was busy talking to Jessica. The twins were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter