OPERATION : HAIR RESCUE

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri took out her measuring tape and was measuring around the living area , Hyoyeon and Sooyoung just looked on from another side of the house. “What do you think she is doing again?” Hyoyeon asked. Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders and continue munching on her cookies.

“What else? Of course something for her daughters. What else will Yuri be so serious about if its not about her family or company.” Taeyeon interrupted them and walked over to the tanned woman.

“What are you doing?”

“Too many babies in the house. Need a play area for them. I don’t know Taeng, should I put the playroom in the living area upstairs or down here. We might want to watch tv or have some adult time here. We can’t if the kids are here. But we can’t put them upstairs and leave them to play alone.” Yuri said and scratched her head. Taeyeon too start thinking of it.

“Basement? They can play really loud there , and toys that are loud can be in there too.”

“The gym is down there. The pool is down there. It’s dangerous.” Yuri informed

“Upstairs? A room maybe? So it’s hard for them to get out and we can monitor them?” Hyoyeon gave her idea

“If that’s the way we need to get the room far away from the stairs.” Yuri said

“Maybe knock down some rooms?”Taeyeon asked

“I have knocked down one room. Either Sooyoung or Hyoyeon have to move to another rooms. Or both of them have to move.”

“Well I am staying here with Sunny till my baby is out. And after that we will continue staying here. My parents already bought the land behind yours and it’s under construction already.” Sooyoung replied

“Then you might need a year or year and a half. So somehow I need to get the rooms done.”

“I’m still talking to the architect and contractor. But might start work somewhere in a few months time.” Taeyeon informed. Hyoyeon looked at her friends and sighed, maybe it is time for her to settle down too. She leave the three mothers alone and head downstairs to dance.

“Fine. A room is definitely a must. My girls needs it too anyway. So back to original question , upstairs or downstairs?”

“Upstairs.” Taeyeon said

“Hard to monitor them and it’s hard to talk to you guys then.”

“Open space?” Sooyoung suggested

“Kids might climb out and drop down.” Yuri said deadpanned

“Bars?”

“What is this prison ? And it’s not aesthetically beautiful” Yuri complained

“Why not … ground floor. Space with a door. With cameras inside. And if they cry or something we can reach them easily and we can have talks among adults.”Sooyoung suggested

Yuri thought of it for a while and agreed. She take a look at her surroundings and start measuring again with her measuring tape. “How many kids do we have?”

“You three. One from me. One from Sooyoung. Don’t know bout the others. But I’m not stopping at one for sure. And I don’t think Sunny will. So ermm… expect more kids. I think more than 5?”

Yuri let out an exasperated sigh , “Taeng… count. I have three. You have one. Soo has one. It’s already five.”

“Just make it big.” Sooyoung said

Yuri make some measurements on her notebook and start sketching already. She waved her hand and make way to her study so she can plan the room accordingly. Leaving Taeyeon and Sooyoung looking at her.

 

Jessica got out of the room looking for her wife, it’s an emergency. She went downstairs and can’t find her and proceed to the gym. But she still can’t find her. She tried calling Yuri but it was not answered. Her messages were unread.

“Ughhh….where is she when you need her?” She walked back up and decided to try the study room at the end of the hallway. She barged her way in and found her wife sitting on the table sketching on some blueprint while bobbing to music through her headphones. She marched towards the tanned woman and snatched the headphones away.

Yuri was shocked and stared at her wife’s fuming face. “What’s wrong?”

“Come to the room this instant.” Jessica seethed with fury and walked out. Yuri quickly dropped everything and followed. She reached her room and found her daughter buried under the pillows. “What’s wrong Ji Ji?” She asked her daughter but upon no reply , she turned to her wife.

“Held your head up. Show umma. I don’t know what to do with you.” Jessica said coldly.

Ji Ji slowly retrieved herself from the pile of pillows and faced Yuri. The tanned woman felt dropped to the floor. She widened her eyes and stared at her wife and daughter. “What did you do Kwon Hae Ji?” She asked softly.

Sensing her daughter is not telling , Jessica sighed , “She wanted a haircut. Said her hair is too long. I agree for a haircut. In my mind a few inches shorter and with bangs. In her mind , a few inches shorter and with bangs too. But she went ahead and grab a pair of scissors and trimmed her own hair. And now she looks like … like…. I don’t even know what she looks like.” Jessica said and shook her head.

Yuri continued looking at her daughter’s hair , she slowly inched forward and touched her daughter’s hair. The front was ragged. The girl have bangs now alright. But it’s all jagged with some parts of the bangs shorter than the others, some of them had a hold in the middle. Even her long wavy curls behind were cut uneven too.

“Omona….”

Hailey’s lower lips trembled and tears starts rolling down. Jessica looked at her daughter’s state and opened her arms wide. Without hesitation , JI Ji ran towards her mummy. “What am I going to do with you?” Jessica asked.

Yuri grabbed her phone and called Boa. “Unnie , is the hair stylist still in the building?”

“Oh… yeah. We have some artists going to music shows to perform today. They are still here.”

“Get me someone. I’m coming over.”

“Okay.” Yuri hung up the call , “Let’s pack. Go to K-Hit. The hair stylist will be there for us. Let’s fix this.”

“Okay. But first let me get a beanie for her.” Jessica released her daughter and went into the closet looking for a suitable beanie. Yuri pulled her daughter and faced her, she chuckled and patted her daughter’s head.

“Why did you do it?”

“I want to have it cut. And mummy went to take a bath. I thought if I do it myself , you and umma don’t have to bring me out to cut.”

“We still have to go out for a haircut. Umma already planned a date. Now we just make it early. Don’t ever do that okay. Look at yourself now.” Yuri took out her phone and snapped a phone , her daughter whined loudly.

“Yah , let me take one for memories. I’ll show your future boyfriend and girlfriend this photo. I’ll show your dongsaeng , let them look at their pabo unnie.” Yuri recorded the situation

“I’m not pabo. Stop.” Ji ji continued whining . Jessica came out and shook her head , she quickly put the beanie on her daughter’s head. “Let’s go fix this quickly.” Yuri nod her head and was almost out of the room when Jessica pulled her back.

“Look at yourself. You’re their boss, yet you dress like a hobo. Go wear something presentable. Not this old sweatpants and t-shirts.” Yuri pouted and walked into the closet. All the while she heard her wife nagging after her , “I can’t believe you. Your wife , me is a fashion icon and owned one of Seoul’s most sought after boutique store. And you decide to go out wearing that.” Halfway through changing Yuri could not h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter