Fun Now , Suffer Later

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh….yeah…” Jessica moaned and her fingers held her wife’s hair harder as Yuri all her sweet inner spots. Moans and explicit words were spilled out as Yuri focused on getting her wife to euphoria , she don’t mind Jessica’s liquids getting all over her face , she love the smell of her wife’s essence. Jessica gasped and arched her back when Yuri gently nib on her sending sensations to all over her body. “Y…Yuri…OHMYGOD!” Jessica’s body quivered and she felt waves crashing against her body when her hits. Yuri got up from below and inched upwards kissing her gasping wife , “How are you?”

“Never better…” Jessica said softly and felt Yuri nuzzling her head into the crook of her neck. She touched her wife’s face gently tracing the features , “Your face is wet..” She used her thumb and tried to rub off the liquid. “You were so wet down there…its like your lady parts are craving for me…” Yuri kissed her wife’s chest softly and rested her head there, her eyes staring at her wife’s chaffed s, her fingers lightly tracing it. “Did it hurt?”

“No… just a tad bit uncomfortable when the babies latched a bit too hard.”

“They are always from your body.”

“Yeah, I hope it continues for a long time , I love this bonding moment. Although it’s frustrating sometimes and tiring but its really fulfilling for me.” Jessica explained.

“I am down with whatever you want sweetheart…” Yuri looked up at her wife and smirked her fingers inching down her wife’s folds while latched onto the . Jessica slapped her away , “Don’t my nipp-

Before shecan finish her sentence , Yuri on her wife’s hard , her tongue flicking the nub. Jessica felt her milk flowing and her wife on it. “Yah…yah..you’re your daughters food.”

“There’s a lot of milk supply at home. They won’t starve…let me pleasure you till heaven’s door.” Yuri rubbed her fingers onto her wife’s folds and felt it slowly getting wet again , “Look , you are wet for me again. Do you miss this? Hmmm.. do you miss my fingers?” Jessica breath quickened and gaped open. “Do you miss it?” Yuri asked again and Jessica nod her head while receiving pleasures from her wife. “What do you miss?” Yuri asked and suddenly gave her wife’s a light slap , Jessica yelped and Yuri’s fingers soothed the spot. “What do you miss?” Yuri asked lowly and dangerously. Dom Yuri is back.

“I love your fingers touching my …” Jessica replied sultrily. “Really? Do you love these then?” Yuri pinched her wife’s and rubbing it hard making Jessica unable to cover her moans. “Yes…yes…I love it. Please give me more!” Jessica begged. Yuri ducked her head and on her wife’s s while her fingers played with Jessica’s folds , her wife tightened her hold onto Yuri’s back and her fingers tightly clenched against Yuri’s back muscle. The rough velvety tongue of Yuri’s lapping at her s and her talented fingers are driving Jessica mad , her hips moved along with Yuri’s fingers rocking it back and forth ,side by side. Yuri stopped her ministrations and position her own wet on her wife’s. When their warm and s merge together , whimpers and moans were heard. Yuri slowly rocked herself onto her wife’s and felt how smooth and wet they both are. Her thumb landed on Jessica’s , rubbing on it furiously sending shock waves to her wife’s body. Jessica felt her insides quivering and contracting and an urge to pee suddenly overwhelms her. She tried to struggle to be free and go to the toilet , but Yuri pinned her down onto the bed and rocked their together harder. She felt her wife’s at her entrance and her hitting her wife’s . Before she could stop it , she screamed hard and felt herself emptying everything out.

Yuri was shocked , she stared at her wife’s state. “Did you just..”

“Stop! It’s embarrassing! I can’t believe I peed myself during !”

Yuri laughed out loud and continued grinding her onto Jessica’s making the woman down under winced as she’s still sensitive, “My silly wife , you did not pee. You just squirted.” Yuri told her wife while rocking her body back and forth. But Jessica didn’t hear anything , she was too busy enjoying the sight of her wife pleasuring their needy bodies. Her hand reached out to Yuri’s oris and gave it a little tug , Yuri opened her eyes and stared at her. But she smirked and continued rubbing it. Her eyes were closed and was left open , her breathing erratic and her movements were fast and messy. Jessica knew her wife is near , she took hold of Yuri’s and gave it a tight squeeze while molding it into her hands. Yuri moaned and love the pressure her wife is inflicting onto her s. It stimulates her , she rocked harder and faster and felt the bed moving erratically. Finally , she released. Her body spasm and twitched hard , and she collapsed onto Jessica. The latter kissed her sweaty forehead and palmed her hand on Yuri’s chest feeling the fast heartbeat. Both of them were breathing hard, “Wa…was it…was it good?” Yuri asked.

Jessica chuckled tiredly, “Amazing. As expected of my seobang.” Yuri groaned and rolled off , trying to catch her breath. “I can’t believe you squirted…” Jessica slapped her wife’s stomach lightly while groaning , it’s embarrassing for her. “Yah…its an amazing thing. It means my skills are so on point , I can make your insides accumulate liquid and squirt it out. Not every woman can squirt and not everyone can make a woman squirt.”

“You proud of that Kwon Yuri?” Jessica asked

“Damn ing proud I am!!”

Jessica laughed and rolled onto Yuri , kissing her face soundly. “Thank you so much for today. You are amazing, as always. I love you so much Yuri-ah…I love you and our daughters so so much babe…” Yuri smiled and tucked her wife’s hair behind her ear , “I love you more Jessica Jung.” They rested for a while before Jessica suddenly asked , “What time is it?”

“Molla…” Yuri answered tiredly.

“Is it daylight or is it night time now?”

“Molla…”

“Haish….” Jessica got out of bed and went searching for her bag and phone. When she took her phone out , she almost had a heart attack. There were almost 20 missed calls from Sooyoung , Sunny and even from Taeyeon and Tiffany. Tons of messages from them too. She opened up her inbox and was shocked that the twins are kicking up a major fuss.

“Yuri…the twins are making havoc.”

“What?” Yuri took her phone and called Sooyoung.

“YAH!!! WHERE THE ARE YOU TWO!?” Sooyoung bellowed and Yuri took the phone an arm’s length away.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri asked , Jessica quickly jumped back on the bed.

“WHAT’S WRONG? YOU LISTEN!!” Yuri and Jessica heard the twins screaming and crying their heads off.

“What happened?” Jessica asked. Suddenly it was Sunny on the line , “YAH , YOU TWO! GET BACK HERE AND BRING THOSE TWO DEVIL’S SPAWN BACK INTO YOUR ROOM!! THEY HAVE BEEN CRYING SINCE THEY WOKE UP FROM THEIR NAP! WE FED THEM AFTER YOU GUYS LEFT AND PUT THEM TO SLEEP , THE MOMENT THEIR EYES WERE POP OPEN THEY STARTED CRYING!” Sunny shouted.

“Arasso! We are coming back now!” Yuri said panickedly while staring at the time, its been a few hours since the twins wreck havoc. Jessica was busy putting her clothes back while Yuri gathered their belongings and got herself ready. Yuri reached out for Jessica’s hand and they quickly power walked to the lift and down to the parking to get their car. “I hope the twins are fine..” Jessica said. Yuri can only sigh and shook her head. Who knows what those two were thinking?

When they reached home and got out from their car , they already heard the twins crying their little hearts out. Yuri and Jessica raced into the house and found Taeyeon and Tiffany in the living room with ear muffs. They rushed past them and into the playroom where Sunny was clutching her hair staring at the twins Sooyoung….well she was crying along with the twins. Jessica swooped in and patted their little tummy. “What’s wrong? Mummy is home.” Yuri carried Wonnie up while Jessica cuddled to Nana. “We are home now. Sorry. You missed us?” They shushed their daughter up and held them close to their body while kissing their soft hair. After a few minutes , the twins calmed down and was shuddering hard. Yuri gave them some anti-colic medication before gaving them some milk. Jessica knew the twins will be up all night with an upset tummy due to all the screaming and gas. The moment Jessica and Yuri carried their twins both Sooyoung and Sunny ran up leaving everything behind. Yuri stared at Wonnie , “What happened to you two? You scared your emmo away. Yah…. I can’t leave you two alone for long right?”

“You two are troublemakers. Aish….we just went out a few hours.” Jessica grumbled. “Where’s Ji unnie?”

“Upstairs. She said being in charge is hard and gave Sooyoung in charge.” Tiffany filled them in. Yuri and Jessica plus troublesome duo went up to their room. Ji Ji was busy playing with DooEe and a ball. “Mummy!”

“Kwon Hae Ji…give your umma a kiss.” Ji Ji leaned in kissing Yuri on her lips. “They are finally quiet.”

“Were they very noisy?” Jessica asked her eldest.

“VERY! Noisy and loud mummy”

Jessica sighed and leaned her head back on the headboard…. These two babies are going to be the death of her. Ji Ji went to Yuri , “Umma… my ear feels icky.” Yuri frowned and put Wonnie down before taking a look into her daughter’s ears. “Everything looks okay to umma…. Did you bump your ear somewhere? Or did you fall down on your head?” Yuri asked concernly , but Ji Ji shook her head. “Okay , if it hurts tonight you must tell umma okay?”

“Did you have dinner?” Jessica asked her eldest. Hae Ji nod her head, “Tae Tae emmo made dinner. She said she save some for you two.” Yuri and Jessica thanked Taeyeon silently for the dinner , they rushed back from the hotel and their last meal was definitely lunch. Yuri reached for the baby carrier and put Wonnie inside it , “I am going down to reheat dinner. I’ll call you down to have dinner.” Jessica thanked her wife and focused on Nana who was definitely still shuddering. Ji Ji ran along with Yuri. While Yuri was heating up dinner with a newborn strapped onto her chest , Ji Ji was sitting on a chair. “Hae Ji-ah , why did you ran away?”

“When?”

“Umma and mummy put you in charge of dongsaeng , and when they were too noisy, you put Sooyoung emmo in charge.”

“Umma… you mad?” Hailey asked softly, Yuri shook her head , “Aniya, umma is not mad. I understand your sisters are very noisy and very naughty…but. Hailey, when someone put you in charge, you need to be responsible. You need to finish the job no matter how hard and how tough it is. You are their unnie , imagine this if umma put you in charge to take care of Wonnie and Nana , suddenly they are crying, you think they are noisy and you put someone else in charge. What if that person is a bad person? What if that person take them away and never return them?” Yuri turned her head and stare at Hailey.

“What will happen then? Dongsaeng will be taken away and never come back to us. What is that person hurt them? Umma taught you right , to never talk to strangers and gave them your name or take anything from them. But does your sisters know?”

Hailey shook her head. “Why don’t they know?” Yuri asked.

“Because they are babies.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter