Mummy Gone back to Work

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany rushed into the restaurant. She was late , there was an emergency surgery that she need to attend to. She left immediately after she had done the surgery and left her assistant to take care of the rest. She entered the restaurant and scanned for her wife and daughter. She saw Taeyeon burping their daughter at one of the tables and walked quickly to her.

“Hey… I am so sorry.” Tiffany neared her wife and Taeyeon just gave a soft smile to her wife. She has been living with the surgeon for so many years that it’s already a custom for her to be late to everything . “Gwenchana , just order your food. I’ve already ordered mine.”

Tiffany glanced at the menu and ordered the same thing she always did , eel rice. She took a deep breath and smiled at her daughter. “Hey Rosie , do you miss me? I missed you so so so much…” The baby just shot out a toothless smile. Taeyeon smiled but constantly tap her daughter’s back. Halfway through smiling , the little girl burped loudly.

“Good job today baby…” Tiffany smiled and raised her head thinking Taeyeon was praising her , but her wife was just praising their daughter for burping.

“Ya , what about me? You didn’t praise me today for being good.”

“Nae , good job today.” Taeyeon said boringly, Tiffany scoffed and pretended to cry in front of their daughter. “Rosie-ya , umma don’t love me anymore.”

Taeyeon reached over and knocked her knuckles on her wife’s head. “Don’t sprout nonsense.”

“Then give me a kiss.” Tiffany puffed her cheek and leaned over,Her finger tapping on her cheek. Taeyeon sighed dramatically and leaned over to kiss her wife.

“Nae , you did a great job today Fany-ah.” Tiffany’s eye smile was on full mode and seeing her mummy’s face smiling so brightly , Rosie too smiled brightly. And in turn , Taeyeon smiled widely at her girls smiling so happily.

“Fany-ah , Rosie’s 100 day celebration is coming soon. And my parents and your dad has been bombing me with phone calls and messages.”

Tiffany’s mouth hung open. She couldn’t believe that her little girl is already almost 100 days old. She looked at Rosie and felt the tears again. “How is it possible that she is almost a 100 days old ? It was like she came out of you yesterday!”

Taeyeon let out an ahjumma laugh and focused on feeding her daughter. “Yeah , our little girl is three months old now. Unbelievable right?”

“Are our parents still mad at us?” Tiffany asked.

“Don’t remind me. Umma has been scolding and nagging me non stop for not telling her that I have given birth and made oppa and Hayeon lied to her.” Taeyeon said exasperatedly

“Have you talked to my dad?”

“Yes. Thankfully your dad and my appa is more cool and relaxed about this.” Taeyeon answered.

“I think our parents will pamper her to no end.”

“We need to put our foot down on that.”

“We don’t really need to do that Tae, just let them be, they want to pamper their first grandchild.”

“First? Means there will be more kids from us?” Taeyeon taunted her wife.

“You know there will be more.” Tiffany said

“Umma volunteered to help with the celebration. But knowing them, they will go all out. So I am taking this thing myself. You will need to help me. I don’t care if you are tired after surgery. You will help me to make our daughter’s 100 days celebration a success. You will not ditch this.” Taeyeon reminded her wife sternly.

Tiffany shot out her hand and held Taeyeon’s in hers. Giving it a little squeeze , “Don’t worry. I will make sure to participate in every little thing you need me to do.”

“You better hold up to it.” Taeyeon settled her daughter down and took her phone out. “Do you think we should order the cake from Soo Jin unnie?”

Tiffany thought for a while and nod her head , “Totally. The birthday cake she made for Hae Ji looks good and tastes amazing.”

“I’ll drop by her store later then. Do we need rice cakes?”

Tiffany shrugged her shoulders , “Let’s just get it to get in touch with tradition. But we don’t have to order by bulk.”

“Home or outside?”

“Home. We are so rowdy , the restaurant will probably kick us out.” Taeyeon laughed at her wife’s statement.

“I’m inviting all the ummas over.”

“Okay.” Tiffany nudged her wife to eat. The older woman’s mind was churning thinking of what to prepare and what to do she had forgotten to eat.

Taeyeon grinned at her beautiful wife and fed each other , being the mushy couple that they are. Before long , they finished their lunch. And while Taeyeon was footing the bill , Tiffany took the chance to play with their daughter. “Mummy misses you so much. Do you miss me?”

The little girl just babbled , Tiffany smiled to herself. Before her daughter’s arrival , nothing else mattered well except for Taeyeon of course. But even her wife could not replace her obsession with surgeries , but this little girl who pooped and cry and smile whenever she like managed to make her drop everything to attend to her needs.

Taeyeon hugged her wife from behind and leaned her head closer to her wife’s. “You need to go back to the hospital now. We’ll be fine. She will be fine.” Tiffany grunted at the thought of going back to the hospital.

“Hey , a few more hours and you are back to us again.” Taeyeon tried to change her wife’s mind. She never knew the effect of their daughter on her wife will be this great. The great Tiffany Hwang who prioritized her career and surgeries before is reluctant to go back to the hospital to attend to cases.

“One more kiss Tae Tae.” Tiffany begged. Taeyeon relented and kissed her wife’s lips. She nibbled the lower lip and earned a moan from the surgeon. She let the lip go with a pop and wiped the excess saliva on her wife’s lips.

“Go. We have things to do today.”

“Like what?”

“I’m going to the bakery and order her cake. Then go to the hanbok shop to order one for her-

Taeyeon did not managed to finish her words when the surgeon let out a cry. “I wanna go too!” Taeyeon shushed her wife up.

“Shhh… you’re a surgeon and a doctor. Don’t be like this…”

“I wanna join you guys.” Tiffany hugged her wife tight. Taeyeon sighed. She smoothed her wife’s hair and let the surgeon be for a while.

“Arasso , we really need to go now. You need to go back to the hospital.” Tiffany whined and showed puppy eyes to her wife. Taeyeon patted her wife’s cheek and gave it a kiss. She brought her daughter forward. “Kiss her. You really need to go now.”

Tiffany hugged her daughter and land kisses all over the baby. Rosie was asleep and let her mummy do whatever it is to her. Tiffany held her daughter close to her and kissed her daughter’s lips. “I’ll miss you so much.” She whispered to the sleeping girl and handed her back to Taeyeon. She stood up and straightened herself up before hugging her wife and giving Taeyeon a kiss on the forehead.

“I love you.”

“I know , now go. I’ll see you tonight.”

 

Taeyeon sent her wife off and slowly eased her daughter back to her car seat. She made sure the car seat is intact and is safe before moving to the driver’s seat. She gave a call to Soo Jin and asked if the baker is available later. Lucky for her , the older Choi is able to slot her in to her busy schedule. She cried out in joy forgetting her daughter is sleeping.

The little girl jumped a bit in her sleep and started wailing her little lungs out , Taeyeon groaned and climbed back seat to reach her daughter. She unclasped the safety belt and held the little girl close to her. “Mianhe. Umma mianhe.” It was for a good solid 15 minutes before the little girl slept back. Taeyeon rubbed away the invincible sweat on her forehead and quickly sped off.

She reached the bakery in less than 30 minutes. She turned around and was glad that her daughter was still sleeping. She strapped the little girl on her chest and went in. Soo-jin was waiting anxiously for the young woman. The second she saw Taeyeon with the baby strapped on her chest ,she sped walked to them.

“Hi… anyeong. This is the famous mini Kim Taeyeon.” She cooed to the little baby. Taeyeon laughed a little and slowly unstrap her daughter to let Soo jin carry her.

“Nae, this is Taeyeon number two.” Taeyeon joked

“Omo , she looks so much like you. Especially her little nose and lips. And those ears. Those huge ears.”

“Nae unnie. All mine.” She her daughter’s hair proudly. Soo Jin held the little girl while they walked into her office.

“Do you want anything Taeyeon-ah?” Soojin asked.

“Water will be fine. Thank you unnie.” Soo Jin obliged and have her secretary to bring in a bottle of water.

“So you need a cake for your daughter’s 100 day celebration?”

“Yes. Are you able to slip me in?”

“When do you need it?” Soo Jin asked while flipping her schedule.

“Next week.” Soo Jin let out a laugh.

“Plenty of time for that Taeyeon-ah.” She wrote it down on her schedule when she felt something. She turned towards Taeyeon.

“Urm… I think your daughter just made a big business.” Taeyeon’s eyes shot up. She stood up and carried her daughter back. She sniffed a little and sighed.

“Yup , Miss Hwang just dropped a major bomb. WOW, way to make an appearance my daughter. First time meeting Soo Jin emmo and you yourself.” Soo Jin laughed at the comment. Taeyeon reached into her bag and took out the disposable changing pads. Soo Jin reached out to help her , securing the changing pad on her table. Taeyeon passed her daughter to Soo Jin before digging out diapers , wet tissues and nappie cream. She was still thinking of what to take out when Soo Jin cried for help.

“Yah ,Kim Taeyeon you better be quick. Your daughter’s poop leaked out. It’s on her back! ” Soo Jin held the little girl in her arms. Her body was stiff as a rock. Taeyeon turned her body back and took out a change of clothes. She readied the things and turned back and gestured the other woman to pass her daughter back to her.

Soo Jin immediately passed the cute but stinky baby back. Taeyeon removed her daughter’s leggings , by the time she removed the leggings. The smell was already hard to cover. Taeyeon arched her back. “Omona… this is soooo baddddd”

She looked at her daughter’s onesie and sighed. She can already see the poo leaking from the shirt. She bend down again and unclasped the buttons from her daughter’s crotch. At that point , the smell was so unbearable that Soo Jin already ran away.

“Taeyeon-ah , I’ll come back later!!”

She sighed and held her breath. She continued removing the diaper and almost threw her lunch out. Then she took off her daughter’s onesie. She tried to wipe off her daughter’s body with a wet tissue. But it was too much. Taeyeon held her daughter and went into the toilet. She the water and tested the temperature before washing her daughter up.

“Yah , you are too much. How could you poop so much ? Your shirt is all stained. Umma have to change your outfit.” But the little girl just smile.

“I can’t even get mad at you.” Taeyeon smiled and kissed her daughter’s cheek. She held the slippery baby and walked back into the room. She grabbed the spare towel in her bag and wrapped the baby up while she pack up the dirty diaper and clothes. She was tempted to throw away the clothes , but decided not to since it’s such a waste. She changed the changing pad and start changing her daughter. Putting on lotion and talcum powder , after changing onto fresh clothes and diaper. Rosie let out a loud squeal.

“You are comfortable now right?” Taeyeon cooed to her daughter and sniffed the little girl. “You smell so good now , umma almost puke while changing you. Let’s go look for Soo Jin emmo now. You scared her.”

Both mother and daughter went out to look for the bake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter