Trouble Trio

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a new morning in the Taeny household, Rosie woke up early and started making noise. Seeing that her mothers are not coming to get her, she slowly sat up looking at her new room. She waddled down from the bed and sighed, it proves that getting out of bed is a tiresome process no matter how old you are. The one year old toddles to explore her new room pulling out toys and whatnots. After a few seconds she started getting bored and she wants her mothers. “Oh..ma!” “Mami..” 

 

“Oh...Ma!” She called out hoping someone will come get her. She kept calling out and finally someone opened the door, “Omo..I forgotten you woke up every morning at this hour. Mianhe... you must be lonely.” 

 

“Oh..ma!” 

 

“Umma..”

 

“Oh..Ma!” Taeyeon chuckled , Rosie loves calling her but she loves to shriek the last word out and put a pause between umma. She kissed her daughter’s cheeks soundly and bring her down to the kitchen to prepare her milk. “Let’s have some milk then we wait for mummy to wake up and have breakfast together okay?” 

 

“Do you like your new bed?”

 

Rosie babbles through her own language. Somehow her umma gets her, “Really? Wow.. you’re so cool!” Taeyeon made a conversation with her daughter even though she’s just entertaining the little one. “Take your bottle..” Rosie clutched onto her bottle tight and started downing the bottle down. “Come on let’s go up.” Taeyeon held her daughter’s hand and walked to the stairs holding Rosie tightly. “Come on you can do it.. slowly.. slowly.” Rosie toddles to the foot of the stairs with her bottle. She looked at her umma, Taeyeon demonstrates by putting one leg on the stairs and move up. But Rosie couldn’t do it, her hands are full. Taeyeon took the bottle , “Do it like umma. One step at a time.” Rosie put her chubby foot on the stairs and slowly stood up. She flung Taeyeon’s hand away and got on all fours. Her bum jut out. Taeyeon moves behind her daughter ready to catch her if anything happens. She watched as Rosie slowly crawls up on all fours. ‘I need to get the baby railing up.’ Taeyeon thought as she watched her daughter finally exhausted her energy after climbing halfway and sat on the stairs panting cutely. “Wa.. Eun Seon is so amazing. Eun Seon climbed all the way up. Good job! High five!” Taeyeon watched as her daughter high five her, she couldn’t help but tear up a little at how far their little nugget has come. 

 

“Come on umma carry you up.” She held her daughter and climbed up the stairs to their bedroom. Tiffany was still sleeping when they walked in , Taeyeon put her daughter on the bed , “Wake mummy up..”  Rosie took her milk bottle and crawled towards Tiffany. With her bottle in one hand and the other hand holding the bed railing she stood up. Taeyeon watched curiously what her daughter’s doing but the next thing caught her by surprise. Rosie sat on her mummy and began bouncing on Tiffany’s face. Taeyeon let out a loud laugh and managed to film it while her wife began waking up and groaning. “Tae Tae...” 

 

“Eun Seon ah.. stop.” Taeyeon said sternly and the little girl stopped but still resume sitting on her mummy’s face. “Come to Umma. Mummy is awake. Mission accomplished. Good job!” TIffany sat up and watched as those two smile widely at the prank they pulled , “Tae Tae!” 

 

“Morning mummy!” 

 

“Mami..” Rosie toddles to her mother and held Tiffany’s face with her hands softly. “Kiss me..” Tiffany asked and her daughter leaned in kissing her lips. “Good Morning Roseanne..” 

 

“Morning mummy..” Taeyeon crawled to her wife’s side. “Morning Tae Tae..”and they shared a kiss. 

 

“Te Te..” both Tiffany and Taeyeon stared at their daughter. “What did you say?” TIffany asked

 

“Te Te..” 

 

“Aniya it’s umma..” she corrected her daughter

 

“Te Te”

 

“Umma”

 

“Te Te”

 

“Umma” Taeyeon laughed watching her wife and daughter debating. Tiffany will be having a hard time when their daughter can fluently talk. “Why are you so stubborn?” The surgeon asked. “Like mummy like daughter..” 

 

“Te Te” Rosie Said one last time before drinking her milk. Tiffany rolled her eyes, they need more discipline in this house. She stood up plant another kiss on her wife’s cheeks before going to the bathroom to brish her teeth. She watched as Taeyeon and her daughter lay together on the bed with her wife hovering over their daughter kissing her all over. After finishing her milk Taeyeon wiped her daughter before changing into fresh clothes and fresh diaper but Rosie was thrashing around making it hard for her umma to put on her diaper. “Yah.. you need to wear your diaper.” 

 

Rosie stood up and waved her little finger in front of her umma, “Aniya!”

 

“What?” Both Tiffany and Taeyeon said at the same time. 

 

“Aniya!” Rosie said but she said it quickly but her mothers knew what she was saying. ”Who taught her that?” Tiffany asked but Taeyeon stared at her daughter. “Come on wear your nappy..” 

 

“Aniya! Te Te! Aniya!” 

 

“Ani..ani..ani..ani..” Rosie babbles while walking round the room trying not to let her umma catch her, surprisingly she can walk fairly well when her umma is hot on her heels. Taeyeon grunted loudly she walked to her daughter and wore the nappy on Rosie’s head . “There I put the nappy on.” Taeyeon said and walked out towards the kitchen to make breakfast. Rosie toddles to her mummy with a nappy on her head, “Mami” 

 

“You make umma angry.” TIffany took the nappy out and sighed tidying up her daughter’s hair. “Umma is angry at you.” 

 

“Te Te..”

 

“Umma. Say Mianhe to Umma okay?” 

 

Rosie nod her head but the surgeon knew the baby knows nothing about making her umma angry. She goes down to her daughter’s level, “Come on , wear your nappy please.” Rosie immediately lay down and let her her mummy put on her nappy for her. “Good girl Rosie..” she walked to the dresser and little Rosie followed, she took her an outfit and tried to put it on Rosie but the little girl wrestled. “No! Mami no! No!” 

 

Tiffany was finds it funny that Rosie speaks to Taeyeon in Korean but speaks to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter