It's a Madhouse

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah…ippeoda….ah…ippeoda…” Taeyeon tickled her daughter’s chubby cheeks making the little girl opened widely to smile. Tiffany took the chance to push in the medicine into her daughter’s mouth. Rosie winced a little and Taeyeon immediately tickled her again.

“Tae one more pump and we are done…” Tiffany said while looking at her daughter’s mouth waiting for the opportunity to come. Taeyeon continued tickling and talking to the little girl in a higher pitch. Not much to her surprise when the little girl smiled again widely with open. Tiffany quickly pushed in the last dosage.

“We are done!” Taeyeon and Tiffany high-fived each other when they finished feeding the baby her medicine. “Arasso...good job babe.” Taeyeon said.

“You’ll feel better after this one baby…” Tiffany swooped in and kissed her daughter’s chubby cheeks.

“I love you so much… I love you so much..” Taeyeon said while kissing her daughter’s cheeks repeatedly not caring if she squished her daughter too much. “Look at those cheeks… umma loves you so so much!” She couldn’t take it anymore she opened up and engulfed her daughter’s cheek in it. Rosie was shocked and kept squirming, Tiffany hit her wife’s arm. “Yah!”

Taeyeon let her daughter off with a grin on her face, “I can’t help it. She is too adorable. Even her toes are beautiful.” She took hold of her daughter’s little feet and put it in . Tiffany took pictures of it, she finds it cute whenever Taeyeon is so affectionate with her mini me.

“Arasso… don’t hype her up too much. Mini Kim Taeyeon, you should be resting now.” Tiffany carried her daughter and put her into her crib. Rosie let out her displeasure seconds after being put down. “Nuh uh..” Tiffany said sternly. Rosie was shocked , she never heard her mummy being that stern with her. She quiet down and played with her fingers.

“Not bad Hwang…catching up fast.” Taeyeon said as she hugged her wife from the side.

“I have to, your mini-me is very sly…” Tiffany retaliated and kissed her wife’s nose.

“Since you guys are okay… I will make a move first. Gotta get back to the office and have a look.” Tiffany nod her head and walked out of the room with her wife. Taeyeon opted to stay back today and help her since Rosie has been having low grade fever. Nothing much but still Taeyeon is worried. And now that Rosie seems to be a bit better and with medicine , she is much at ease.

“How are you guys splitting it today?” Tiffany asked.

“Urmm…. Yuri will be taking all the important ones with her today. I will be taking all the vices with me. So it means under me will be the vice HR, assistant managers and all.”

“I won’t be seeing you at dinner right.” Taeyeon shook her head sadly , Tiffany understood. It’s always busy for them during the year end with bonuses and promotions and evaluations going on to wrap up the year, she won’t be having dinner time much with her wife.

“Okay…work hard.” Tiffany engulfed her wife in a tight hug and kissed her cheeks.

“I love you…”

“Me too Tae Tae…”

 

Yuri rushed back to the office just in time to have another meeting with the the other board members of K-Hit Entertainment. She brought in Yoona and Seohyun with her as well as Boa unnie. As they were getting seated , Hee Chul stepped to her side immediately. “Something changed , old Jung is sick and has passed his job over to his youngest son.”

“What is his name , credentials?”

“Jung Yong Hwa…” Yuri felt her heart stopped for a moment.

“As in… Seohyun’s ex boyfriend/ fiancé?” She asked. Hee Chul nod his head. Yuri felt an impending headache starting in her head.

“How did this happened? I thought it was supposed to be his eldest son?”

“His eldest son was kicked out of the family for frauds. So he replaced it with Jung Yong Hwa. You better look after the maknaes.” Hee Chul warned her and took his seat behind her. Yuri took a deep breath and contemplated on whether to tell Yoona and Seohyun about this when the door burst open.

Jung Yong Hwa walks in with a stride. His suit was immaculate. His features throughout the years have been chiseled to perfection. Gone was the innocent cute image, it was replaced with this rich chaebol aura around him. The usherer guided him to his seat , and so coincidentally he was seated opposite of Yoona and Seohyun. Yuri watched the exchange carefully. She saw how Yoona’s body stiffened and how Yong Hwa smirked at Yoona’s direction. But most importantly is Seohyun , her jaw literally dropped at Yong Hwa’s new looks.

She cleared and clapped her hand , “Thank you all for coming to our annual board meeting. Let us begin now.” She quickly diverted everyone to the main event of the day. All throughout the meeting ,she kept an eye on the guy. She felt a storm coming through and the maknaes will have a tough time keeping everything together. After they ended the meeting , Yuri tried to make her way to the maknaes and tried to get them to leave but she was surrounded by other board members who tried to her up. She sighed as she watched Jung Yong Hwa jogged towards Seohyun.

“Juhyun-ah…”

“Oppa…” Seohyun called out to him softly.

“How are you?”

“I’m fine… how are you oppa? It’s been a long time.”

“It has. I’m…fine. If you can put it that way.”

“It’s a surprise to see you here oppa…”

“It is… I uh… I … appa asked me to take over. I can’t say no.” Yong Hwa said and start rubbing his nape

Seohyun smiled politely at the man in front of her , she felt Yoona’s stare. She tried to walk away but Jung Yong Hwa hugged her tightly against him.

“I miss you Juhyun-ah…. So much.”

“I’m sorry oppa. For breaking your heart.”

“You still have my heart Hyun..” Yoona cleared at that moment , Jung Yong Hwa glared at her. Yoona just stared back at him equally hard. “I see you are still with her.”

“She is still mine oppa..” Seohyun answered.

“I see…can we talk privately?”

“I don’t see a need to it.” Yoona stepped in. Seohyun grabbed her girlfriend’s arm.

“Sure oppa. Let’s set a time.” Yoona’s eyes bulged out. She could not believe her girlfriend. She took a deep breath and walked out of the meeting room.

“Let’s have dinner together. Tonight.” Yong Hwa said excitedly.

“I’m sorry oppa. We are quite busy tonight. Why not tomorrow after work?”

“Sure. I’ll come fetch you.” He took out his phone.

“Can I have your number so I will know what time to come and fetch you?” Seohyun nod her head and inserted her phone number into his phone. He smiled brightly, and leaned in for another hug.

“Can’t wait to talk to you tomorrow. Thank you Juhyun-ah..”

Yuri who was there heard and witnessed everything , she shook her head. It is something that they cannot avoid this time.

 

Seconds after seeing her girlfriend walking out of the board room , Yoona rushed to her side. “Why did you agreed to go out with him?”

“It’s just a friendly dinner. I don’t see the need for you to get this hyped up.”

“A dinner. A friendly dinner? Can’t you see he’s trying to win you back?” Yoona spatted

“Can’t you see I am with you already? I am yours Im Yoona.”

“He wants you back. And you are giving him a chance.”

“I am not. Stop being childish.” Yoona let out a groan and walked away.

“Yuri unnie. Can you give her a lift back to the office? I want to take a breather.” Yoona said to Yuri. The latter patted her back and walked over to Seohyun.

“Hey, you’re with me today.”

“Where’s Yoongie?”

“She needs to take a breather. Can’t blame her Seohyunnie… you were once engaged to him. He was the one your parents arranged for you.” Yuri tried explaining to the youngest.

“But I broke out of the engagement for her.” Seohyun said

“You did. But in her heart, you were almost married to him. He was perfect. Still is. Can’t blame the inferior side of Yoona.” Yuri slunged her arm around Seohyun and they both walked towards Yuri’s car.

 

 

Yoona sped her car along the highway , driving and cutting lanes , breaking the speed limit. She will have a few tickets after this , but at this point she just wants to vent it out. She drove for another few more hours before deciding to stop somewhere to eat. She took out her phone and called Yuri.

“Unnie.. oh. It’s me… I’m fine. Can you please tell Kang emmo that I’m not coming back for dinner tonight?”

“Yoong-ah… where are you?”

“Somewhere…I’ll take care of myself don’t worry.”

“What about Seohyun?”

“She can take care of herself.” Before Yuri could say anything , Yoona ended the call.

 

Yuri sighed as she placed her phone down , Seohyun stared at her. “Where is she?” Yuri shrugged her shoulders. “She wouldn’t tell” Seohyun scoffed , “Can’t she have some trust in me? I’m not a cheater!”

“Seohyun-ah , can you ask yourself that? Be honest with yourself, for one second did you ever thought of going back to him?”

“Of course not! If I want him , I would have looked for him ages ago.” Yuri sighed , “Well, she’s not coming home for dinner. So…. What you going to do?”

“Let her be. If she wants to be this childish , then there is nothing I can do about it unnie.” Seohyun stormed out of the office leaving Yuri with her thoughts.

“I better inform my wife about this storm…”

 

Yoona drove back to Yuri’s house after midnight. She spent the whole night neaerby Han river to clear her thoughts. She locked her car and entered her house , she thought everyone was already sleeping at this point , but she was wrong. Everyone was sleeping except for one , Seohyun.

“Where were you?” Yoona jumped when the lights suddenly . She massasged her thumping heart a little.

“Why are you still up?”

“Don’t answer my question with another question Yoona. Where were you?”

“Han River.” Yoona walked past her girlfriend and stormed up the stairs, Seohyun followed behind quickly.

“Why are you acting so childish?” Yoona released a shaky breath and faced her girlfriend.

“Because I am insecure. Because he is better than me. Because you and him were together first. Does that answer your question?” Before she can continue on with her rantings , Seohyun grabbed her by her collar and kissed her hard.

“Why do you need to be so insecure? We have been together for so many years , don’t they mean something to you? I love you Im Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter