Twinning

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

nJessica looked at her body in the mirror , her abdomen sagged and her skin was wrinkled. She sighed , another sign of motherhood. She touched the saggy skin , tears flowing down. “I’m so ugly now.” She said and touched the scar she got from giving birth to the twins. The stitches has been taken off a week after birth. But it’s still so ugly to look at. 

 

She sighed and put on her clothes and got ready to go out for the twins second week checkup. She put on her make up and walked out to see Yuri and Hailey squabbling. 

 

“What’s wrong?” She asked

 

Yuri looked up at her wife and with exasperatedly , “She wants to wear this jumpsuit. It might be cold tonight.” Jessica took a look at the short denim jumpsuit and understood why Yuri threw a fuss. She crouched down to Hailey’s level and almost laughed at her face , she looks so adorable with her yellow T-shirt and a pout on her face. She looked at Jessica using her side eyes and her two hands were crossed in front of her. Somehow this image reminds Jessica of someone but she just can’t recall who. 

 

“If you wear this , you might get cold tonight because we will be going out for a walk with babies.”

 

“It won’t get cold.” Hailey defended herself

 

“Yeah, but what if baby...”

 

“Then umma will hold me” Jessica laughed at her daughter’s answer , she totally went out of topic. 

 

“Arasso, you can wear this but pick another outfit , something longer so if you’re cold umma and mummy will change you into something warm. Okay?” Hailey nod her head compromising with her mothers. 

 

“Go to umma and put on your outfit.” Jessica commanded and Ji Ji walked towards Yuri. 

 

“Umma...” But Yuri just hand over the jumpsuit to her daughter and walk away. Hailey has been extra clingy and demanding after the twins are born. 

 

“Ummaaaa...” Ji Ji whined , her voice broke. Jessica ran towards Yuri , “What are you doing ? She’s almost crying.”

 

“She’s not listening well these days Sica”

 

“Because we don’t have time for her. The twins took most of our time and the incident with Seohyun scared all of us. And don’t forget , she’s growing up. She is developing her own voice and thoughts. She’s voicing out her opinion . And you are the one who taught me that she should learn from the choices she took. What’s happening to you ?” Jessica nagged at Yuri. 

 

“I’ll dress her up. You stay here and think of what you’ve done.” Jessica said to her wife harshly and walked out to Hailey

 

“Baby, come here. Mummy will wear it for you.” Ji Ji walked to her slowly with the jumpsuit in her hand. Her little lips quivering. 

 

“Gwenchana... umma is not mad at Ji Ji.” Jessica appeased her daughter

 

“But I’m mad at umma” Hailey said softly. Jessica let out a breath and nod her head.

“Arasso, let’s wear your clothes and then we go out okay.” 

 

She helped her daughter with her clothes and that little girl now looked like she wore minions outfit , but she looks so adorable and cute. Jessica still can’t fathom why this outfit on her daughter just reminds her of someone so much. 

 

“Mummy my hat “ Hailey said

 

“This one?” Jessica took out a straw hat. Hailey shook her head.

 

“This one?” Hailey shook her head at the beanie. Finally Jessica took out a SnapBack and Ji Ji nod her head. She passed the SnapBack to her daughter and watched as the little girl walk towards the mirror and put her little cap on. She purposely put it on sideways. 

 

“Mummy do I look cute?” She asked

 

“Yes. You look cute and you know it baby..” Ji Ji smiles and ran forward hugging Jessica and beamed at her. 

 

“You want mummy to do something to your hair?” Ji Ji shook her head and Jessica let her be.

 

“Did umma finish dressing the twins?”

 

“Nae.”

 

“Arasso. Let’s bring them down.” Jessica took one twin down with Hailey and went up again to fetch the other one. By the time she put the twins in the carrier she’s already sweating.  She walked to the kitchen and saw Krystal in the kitchen with a drink in her hand staring intently at Hailey. 

 

She snatched the cold drink from her sister’s  hand and gulp it down in one go. “What are you staring at?”

 

“Unnie... you let her wear that?”

 

“Yeah... she wants to wear it.” 

 

“Unnie...” Krystal was speechless

 

“What?” Jessica asked impatiently 

 

“Can’t you see?”

 

“See what? You’re ridiculous” 

 

Krystal took her phone out and scrolled through her photo album. She showed her sister the picture, and Jessica almost spat out the water in . 

 

 

 

She took the phone in her hand and compared it to her daughter. “What is this?” 

 

“That was why I was staring at her!”

 

“She looks just the same!”

 

“And she’s wearing a yellow shirt underneath it with a cap!!” Krystal took her phone back and put it a distance away and stared at the picture and her niece

 

“Almost like twins” Jessica said 

 

“Unnie ! Take a picture of her. I want to keep it as a memory sake.” 

 

“No wonder why I kept having this deja vu moment looking at her just now.” Jessica called her daughter out and teach her how to pose and quickly snap a picture using her phone. Then both sisters took their phones and make a comparison. Except for the background and the color of the cap , everything is the same.

 

“Unnie ... no wonder people kept commenting that I’m yours and Yuri unnie’s first child. This is hilarious!!” Jessica shook her head at Krystal’s absurd comment but she could not help but feel the same way. At that moment Yuri came down and Jessica prepared to go out. “Send your picture to me and I’ll send Hailey’s to you.” Krystal nod and sent it to her sister 

 

Yuri got down and look for her daughters, the twins are sleeping soundly in their carriers waiting to be clipped onto the car seat. Hae Ji was sprawled on the floor reading a book. Yuri got closer to her eldest and saw Ji Ji glaring at her, she crouched down and attempted to kiss her forehead but before she can do so, Ji ji move away. 

 

“Yah..” she called out softly , but Hae Ji ignored her. She went to her wife but Jessica was too busy on her phone. She decide to put the twins in the car and wait for Ji Ji and Jessica to be done. As she was done with Nana the other side of the passenger door opened and Hailey climbed into her car seat , she buckled herself up and looked forward. Yuri leaned in to check on the buckle for her and attempted to touch her chubby hands but Ji Ji crosses her arms. Once again ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter