Date Night

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The meeting with the PDs took a long time. Even Rosie was starting to get fussy. Taeyeon took her daughter out of the room and cooed her daughter. “Yes my baby girl , those meetings are boring right. But umma and your emmos do that all day every day.” She continued having her dialogue with her daughters that she didn’t realize her wife was watching her. Tiffany walked up to her wife and hugged her, Taeyeon jumped a little.

“Yah, you scared me.”

“Sorry.” Tiffany kissed her wife’s cheek and peered down at their daughter. Their little bundle of joy was more calmed down compared to when she was in the meeting room. “Is the meeting done?” Tiffany just shook her head.

“Then why are you out here?”

“Yuri will fill us in later. Since she will need to fill in for her wife.”

“I wonder how is SIca holding up with the interview. I hope the Sica effect don’t strike.” Tiffany laughed at Taeyeon’s statement. And they continued staring at their daughter till the little girl starts squealing for her milk. “That’s your cue to let the s down.”

Taeyeon glared at her wife. “You are such a byun.”

“I learnt from the best.” Tiffany replied while doing a peace sign. Taeyeon shook her head and went into their room. She handed her daughter to her wife while ing her shirt and unhook her bra. “Pass her to me.” Tiffany then handed her wailing daughter to Taeyeon and looked on as the mother and daughter had their bonding time.

“Your s are so veiny now. And hard.Must be really painful right Tae Tae?” Taeyeon nod her head softly and smiled. “It’s okay , it’s a sign of motherhood. It’s a sign of happiness for me.” Tiffany huddlded closer to her wife and leaned her head on Taeyeon’s shoulders. “Thank you Tae Tae.”

“How many times do you want to repeat this word?”

“Till the day I die.” Taeyeon used her other hand and her wife’s cheek. “Her eyesmile are so pretty.”

“You mean mine aren’t anymore?” Tiffany looked at her wife.

“No. Yours will always be my favourite. But hers are just so out of the world beautiful. Right Rosie?” Taeyeon asked their daughter. The little girl heard her umma’s voice and let out a gurgle and a little smile , making her eyes folded up into cresents. Taeyeon squealed.

“Look at that eyesmile. Aigoo , my little princess. Umma loves you so much.” She took her daughter’s hand and kissed it repeatedly. Tiffany now felt what Jessica felt when her wife was paying more attention to their daughter.

“Yah, where is my kiss?” Taeyeon glared at her wife playfully. She took up Tiffany’s hand and kissed her fingers one by one. Placing a longer one on her wedding ring. “I am always grateful to you. You married a short stuff and a class one byuntae.”

Tiffany laughed making their daughter smiled even more. “Rosie, umma is so silly right. Umma pabo.”

“Don’t teach her that.”

“Umma pabo”

“Yah….. hajimaaaa.” Taeyeon said cutely to her wife. Tiffany relented and watched on as their daughter had her fill on milk.

 

Back in Yuri’s study room , they were just wrapping up the meeting.Yoona and Seohyun helped to see the producers out. Yuri slumped in her chair , she swirled her chair around. Stopped momentarily when she felt someone crashed onto her leg. She looked down and saw her daughter resting her body on her leg. A smile crept up to her face while she bent down to pick her up. She hugged her daughter and both of them were silent. Except for the creaking sound from Yuri’s chair when she spins the chair around gently.

“Mummy’s not home Umma.”

“I know, she will be home soon.” The little girl nod absently and leaned her head back on her umma’s chest.

 

Jessica was driving along when she spotted her daughter’s favourite doughnut store. She stopped her car and got out to bought some doughnut for her family and for the few shikshins lying around her house. Then she sped home , she is excited to see her wife. In secret, she was happy that Yuri agreed on filming the reality show. This will give them more time to spend together and have more video footage.

She smiled thinking of her daughter’s face upon seeing those doughnuts. Before long she was already home. She opened her front door and saw Yoona and Sooyoung watching tv. “Yah, bought you guys some doughnut. Yoona , a dozen for you and Seohyun. Sooyoung you too for you and Sunny. Where’s Tiff and Nic?”

Yoona pointed to their rooms and Jessica handed the shikshins their portion before moving upstairs. She knocked on Tiffany’s room and heard a loud “Come in”. She walked in and saw Tiffany giving their little girl a massage. “Hey,bought some doughnuts for you guys. Putting them here. I want to see my girls.”

She walked out of their room quickly and knocked on Nicole’s room. It was silent , so she squinted her eyes and planted her ears on their doors. She heard some noises and quickly retrieved herself back. She knocked again , hard and shouted , “I bought some doughnuts , hanging them outside your door. Come and eat after your exercise.” She heard Tiffany and Taeyeon laughing at her statement. She walked back to her room but didn’t see her wife and daughter. So she retreated back to the study room. She creaked open the door slowly and saw her girls staring outside the window , Yuri was holding their daughter close. Not a word was spoken between the two. Until Jessica broke the silence.

“Hey….” Yuri and Hailey turned their heads back. Hailey ran to her mummy immediately and engulfed Jessica in a tight hug. “Hey my baby… did you behave today?” The little girl nod her head and Jessica showed her daughter the box of doughnuts “Mummy bought you some doughnuts”. She watched as her daughter’s eyes lighted up. “Thank you mummy.” She was awarded with a wet kiss on her lips and took off with the box.

“Yah, that was to be shared with mummy and umma. Yah , Kwon Hae Ji… Hae Ji ah!!!!” Jessica called out to her daughter but the little girl was long gone. Yuri chuckled and walked to her wife. She reached out her hand for Jessica and the latter held on to it. Yuri pulled her wife up and hugged her. She exhaled loudly while Jessica rubbed her hands on Yuri’s back.

“Are you tired?” Yuri hummed. “You want a shower?”

“With you in it?” Jessica nod her head. “I’m too exhausted for .” Yuri replied. Jessica blushed. “Who said anything about , I was just asking for a bath or a shower to help you and me both relax.” Yuri grunted in response , “If that is what you want.”

Jessica pushed her wife out of her embrace, and walked out of the room. She heard Yuri running after her. But she walked faster and towards her sister’s room at the end of the corridor. She barged in without asking. Wrong move.

Both Sulli and Krystal were . And Krystal’s head was buried in her girlfriend’s leg. Sulli was shocked. “Yah… who is that?!!” Krystal shouted and popped her head out. Her eyes widened when she saw her sister spotting the same expression. Yuri appeared immediately. She was shocked too. But unlike her wife who was frozen. She took the doughnut box from her wife’s hand and tossed it on the table.

“Your unnie bought you doughnuts. Bye. Continue what you’re doing.” Yuri clicked the lock behind the door and dragged her wife out of the room before slamming the door shut.

“Sica, come back to me. Sica….” Yuri waved her hand in front of her wife , but the latter seems still frozen. Yuri laughed loudly and dragged her wife back into their room. She locked their room and texted Yoona to take care of their daughter before diving into Jessica’s lips. She caressed her wife’s lips with her tongue, lapping at it , kissing it softly like it was the softest and sweetest candy in the world. She felt her wife loosened up , and Jessica’s hands slowly wind up to her neck , pushing Yuri down to her.

As their kiss started to heat up , Yuri broke out of the kiss. “I thought you want a bath.” Jessica blushed and hit her wife’s arm. Yuri laughed , “Arasso , let’s go for a bath.” She kissed her wife’s nose and pushed Jessica into the bathroom.

“What about you?”

“Getting some stuff. Get the water ready. I’ll be there in a while.” Jessica nod her head and walked into the bathroom. Yuri dashed down and chose a bottle of champage and put it in a bucket full of ice. Took out two champagne flutes and a tray. She then took out some cheese, grapes , crackers , and what nots and put it on a plate. She then rushed out of the kitchen. But she met the two chodings , Kim Hyoyeon and Choi Sooyoung.

“y time with Sica?” Hyoyeon wiggled her eyebrows. “Yes. Now excuse me.” Sooyoung blocked her. “What you guys doing?”

“Reproducing. So please excuse me.” She shoved Sooyoung away and walked carefully up the stairs ignoring the laughter and remarks from the two chodings. She reached her room and locked the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter