Exclusive Interview

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri has been pacing non stop for the past hour. Jessica was getting dizzy looking at her wife. “Yuri-ya , can you stop walking around , I’m getting dizzy.” Yuri stopped immediately after her wife’s statement. She sat back on her seat and was shaking her leg non stop. Jessica reached over and put a hand over her thigh. She pulled Yuri’s chair closer to her and held her hand in hers.

“Why are you so nervous? The make up artists are going to be here soon. Calm down.”

“Sica I have not been having photoshoot since I don’t know when….”

“Your last photoshoot was with Bang Sung Hoon for the university swim team.” Taeyang suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Jessica squinted her eyes a little at the information.

“Your make up artists are here now. So we will start the photoshoot first before going for the interview.” Taeyang remind them of their schedules again. Both Yuri and Jessica nod their head at the information. After chatting a while , Taeyang left the couple to do their make up. Yuri take a deep breath and turned to her wife.

“Can I have a kiss?” Yuri asked poutingly. Jessica laughed at her wife’s antics.

“Come here my baby..” Jessica cooed to her wife and Yuri just leaned in for a kiss. It was a quick peck on the lips but Jessica held her wife’s face near to hers. “Don’t be so nervous. It’s just me.” She kissed Yuri’s forehead and caressed her wife’s cheek a little while longer. Not caring if the team of make up artists and hair stylists watching them.

“You feeling better now?” Jessica asked. Yuri just nod her head. Her heart feels much calmer already. She eased back into her seat and let the make up artist to fuss over her. Jessica was discussing the outfits and styles with the hairstylist while Yuri played on her phone. She trust her wife’s judgement.

“Yuri-ssi , time to change into your outfit.” Yuri snapped her head up and followed the stylist. She took a glance at her wife and Jessica gave her wife a small smile through the mirror. Yuri entered the changing room and looked at the outfit her wife prepared for her. It was a white long sleeve figure hugging dress , with a deep slit in between her legs. She shows nothing but everything. It show cased her curves and the make up made her look dark and mysterious. She shook her head , utterly blown away by her wife’s choice.

She walked out of the changing room , earning gasps from the stylists. Jessica turned her head back and was shocked too. She never thought her wife would look so good in that plain white dress. “Minji unnie , please tie her hair in a ponytail , not a high one but a low one. Style her hair sideways. And tie it up. Eunjoo unnie , can you put on a darker shade of red on her lips. And more heavy eye make up.” Jessica instructed the stylists immediately after seeing her wife in that white dress.

A stylist came up to Jessica with an array of earrings and accessories , Jessica chose a dangling silver earring. Simple and elegant. She skipped the necklaces and walked towards her wife . She made Yuri twirl around and inspected the dress. She touched the collar of Yuri’s dress and hike it up a little , covering her neck and took out a pair of scissors. Scaring Yuri witless.

“Sica-baby!! What are you doing? It’s a beautiful dress.. what are you doing with it? Yah –“ Before Yuri could finish her words, Jessica drove the scissors into the front of her chest. She cut out a long diamond shaped hole in the middle of Yuri’s chest , but not too long so her chest is still covered. She then make another two smiliar but shorter cuts on the side of the first cut. She took a step back and nod her head. “This is much better.” She gave the scissors back to her stylist and sat back down to continue her make up. Yuri was in a daze. Her wife just cut three holes into the white beautiful expensive dress. She took a look at herself in the mirror , even though she is angry at her wife’s actions, but she had to admit her wife made it look good. She sighed and continue with her makeup.

“That is indeed designer Jung Jessica.” She heard her make up artist mumbling and nod her head too. Her wife is just too scary sometimes. Yuri stole a glance at her wife and look at what her wife was wearing. Jessica was wearing a white dress too. But hers was a flowy white one that covered her little baby bump. It has a white long cape at the back of the dress. She put on a pair of gold bracelets and matching gold earrings and necklace. Her hair was curled up and loose. To Yuri , her wife looked like a goddess. She whistled and Jessica glared playfully at her wife.

“Ippeoda…” Yuri mouthed to her wife. The pregnant woman just smiled at her partner. After the last finishing touches , Jessica and Yuri walked out of the changing room and into the studio. Taeyang was already waiting for them. The moment they walked in front of the camera, the man was already instructing them on how to pose. He took a piece of paper and showed it to the couple.

“Okay , first shot I want Yuri to be seated. Your body 45 degree away from the camera. Your legs crossed up high and hands on your knees. Look at the camera okay… Jessica you will stand behind Yuri and put your hand on Yuri’s shoulder. Second pose , both of you look at each other. Third one , Jessica you sit in the same position as Yuri on the first picture , but Yuri you will put your head on Jessica’s lap. Fourth pose , both of you stand up , there will be a table provided , Yuri stand next to the table while looking at Jessica. And you Jung , you will be lying on the recliner chair okay. I want strong facial expression , y eyes to each other okay. Should be no problem you two are disgusting anyway since college. Fifth pose , Yuri go to Jessica and leaned your face forward , stare into each other’s eyes. ” Taeyang finished his briefing and looked at the couple in front of him.

“Okay?” Taeyang asked. Jessica nod her head icily , while Yuri look lost. Jessica threw her head back and slapped her wife’s arm. “Focus Kwon.” Jessica grabbed her wife’s face and kissed her hard. Yuri was blinking hard after the kiss.

“Are you back to normal now Kwon Yuri?” Jessica snarled. Yuri just gulped and nod her head quickly, she don’t want to piss off a pregnant woman. Taeyang clapped his hand loudly gesturing the start of the photoshoot. Yuri and Jessica worked well , with some slight changes of angle but everything was well. Yuri and Jessica looked at the final works through the monitor and was pleased with the result.

“Okay , next session.” Yuri and Jessica were hustled back to the changing room. The stylish pushed another set of clothing into Yuri’s arm and pushed her to change. Yuri stepped out of the changing room and let the stylist fuss over her again. She was wearing a white sleeveless tank top and ripped denim jeans coupled with a red and black checkered shirt. She wear the accessory given and put on a stud leather bracelet. Her hair was let loose and tousled to frame her face. Her make up was removed a little and her lipstick was changed into a more colored one. She went to Taeyang for her personal shoot.

“Okay, sit there on the chair , look at the camera. Legs crossed , one hand on your chin and lean forward. Second pose , stand up and go to the pillar behind you , one of your hand lean on to the pillar . Third pose , we will give you a few crate boxes, sit in between of the crate boxes, both of your legs stretched them out , one of them nearer to you and lean your hand on it and look at our way. Fourth pose , take off your checkered shirt and change your tanktop to a crop top and lean on the bike. Try to stretch your back and legs. And we are done.” Yuri listened attentively and start posing immediately after Taeyang’s instructions.

Jessica looked on as her wife posed for the camera , she herself was in a white long sleeved button down shirt with a long denim jeans. Some of her shirt was not tucked in. Her hair was also styled the same as Yuri. After a moment, Yuri was done. And Jessica went in. Yuri hit her wife’s bum on the way and was given a glare. As Jessica went in ,Taeyang and his staff were looking through Yuri’s photo. Taeyang saw the woman and gestured her over.

“Look , are you satisfied?”He asked Jessica.

“Don’t ask me , it’s your magazine.” Jessica rebutted , she took a look at the photos and was amazed at the outcome.

“It looks amazing Jessica. Definitely a hit this month. Your wife still has that chick magnet aura huh?” Taeyang joked around. Jessica rolled her eyes at the statement. “What do you need me to pose?”

“The same.”

Jessica did not understand the statement , “The same?” Taeyang nod his head.

“You and Yuri have different auras. Yuri’s photoshoot looks mysterious and hot. Yours will look completely different with the different background and clothes. Trust me.”

Jessica complied and did whatever she was told. After the photoshoot she stepped out of the spotlight and saw Yuri standing next to Taeyang with a bottle of water. She strutted to her wife and look at the photos. True to what Taeyang said , Jessica’s pictures brings out a different feel to it. Yuri pushed the bottle of water to her wife and gestured her to drink up. Jessica complied and took a few mouthful fo water.

“The pictures are good. Want to start the interview now?” Taeyang asked. The couple agreed and walked over to another setting. Yuri pulled out the chair for her wife before settling in herself , and their whole interaction was filmed on camera.

Taeyang : So , let us start the interview. First off , its really my privilege and honor to have South Korea’s royal family here with us , thank you very much for agreeing to this.

Yuri: Well we get paid too , so yeah no biggie.

Jessica :Thank you for having us Taeyang oppa. (Jessica slapped her wife’s arm lightly.)

Taeyang : You should learn from your wife Yuri-ya , she’s the mature one. Anyway how , let us get this interview started. First things first, Jessica congratulations on your successful come back to the fashion scene. It was a great event. And it garnered many good reviews.

Jessica : Thank you , it is all thanks to my staff. I can’t do it without them. I might have the idea and inspiration , but without them running the show for me. It is impossible.

Taeyang: Since your successful comeback, you have been appearing in many magazine interviews and television shows giving tips on fashion and what nots. But to those who have known you for a long time , your success in the fashion industry comes pretty late. You achieved great accolades in your early career but then you just dampened out of the industry and only came back recently.

Yuri : I think I have to explain on this , Sica took a few years off to tend for our family and this decision is something that I really regret till this day. Right now when I think back of it , I felt guilty towards her. She could have an even better advancement in her career if I did not ask her to stop. And I want to use this platform to really apologize to my wife. I believe that in every marriage , every one of us should support our partner’s career ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter