Sick

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Yuri woke up early and get the three girls ready for school she even dressed the twins up , she went over to her sleeping wife and tried to wake Jessica up , but to her shocking state Jessica was burning up. Yuri slowly shook her wife up and heard Jessica whimpering in pain, “Sica..” She whispered lovingly into her wife’s ear.

“Yuri..” Jessica whined and dug her head further into the pillows.

“Tell me where does it hurt?” Yuri asked her wife and softly her hair. “My whole body hurts , my head hurts.” Jessica said softly , Yuri leaned down and pecked her wife’s forehead softly. “I’ll get you breakfast and some meds alright? You stay here and sleep. I’ll get the kids to school.”

Jessica nod her head slowly and fall back asleep , Yuri stayed a few minutes more her wife’s face and kissing her cheeks. “Poor baby..” Yuri said softly and left her wife sleeping. She went down to the kitchen to get some food for her wife and some medication, “Oh Yuri.. what’s with all the meds?” Nicole asked. “Good that you’re here, you’re staying home right with Arya, can you help me take a look at Jessica while I go send the girls to school and to nursery? She’s sick.”

“Jessi’s sick… gosh. I’ll take care of her while you’re gone. You gonna work today?”

“No. Gotta stay home and take care of my wife.” Yuri said and sped up to her wife again. She went upstairs and found Hailey strutting to her mummy, Yuri quickly stopped her daughter. “Princess mummy is sick. Don’t disturb mummy.”

“Mummy sick?”

“Yeah, mummy’s having a fever. Umma need to take care of her, can you get down by yourself and have breakfast?” Yuri asked and watched as Hailey nod her head slowly, her eyes never left her mummy. “Can I kiss mummy before I go to school?” Yuri nod her head and watched as Hailey softly pecked Jessica’s cheek. “Bye bye mummy, get well soon.” Hailey kissed her umma too and walked down to have breakfast. Yuri smiled at her daughter’s sweet gesture and slowly shook her wife, “Baby… wake up.” Jessica’s face looks flushed and she was breathing hard, Yuri slowly pulled her wife up and fed her some food. “I don’t want to eat…” Jessica whispered.

“I know it feels terrible now, but you need to eat too. After this few more scoops you’ll take the medicine and rest okay? You’ll feel better after this, I promise.” Yuri said and kissed Jessica’s forehead and continued to feed her wife. She made sure Jessica took her medicine and is resting before rushing down to sent the girls to school. “Yuri, I’ll send the elder ones to school. You bring the twins to nursery.” Hyoyeon said and Yuri thanked her before grabbing those two and securing them in the car seat and sped off to nursery. She gave the girls over to the nursery workers and then went home to her wife. Jessica was still sleeping when Yuri came back , seeing that her wife is still sleeping soundly, Yuri decided to have breakfast and lounged around the house waiting for her wife’s next medication.

She cleaned up the kids’ playroom and managed to cook some porridge for her wife. She went back up to look at her wife and found Jessica slowly waking up. “Good morning, how you feeling?” Jessica smiled gently at her wife, “My head is so dizzy. And my body feels so hot..” Yuri felt her wife’s forehead with the back of her hand and sighed. “Still burning up, I cooked porridge for you so it’s easier to eat. I’ll bring it up okay?”Yuri ran down and brought up the food and medicine, she blew on the food making sure it’s cold enough to eat for her wife and fed Jessica. “Yul..”

“Hmm?” Yuri hummed while blowing on the porridge. “I don’t want to infect the kids, can you clean up the guest bedroom. I think I will sleep there for a few nights..” Yuri winced, “You don’t have to. You won’t infect them. Just don’t kiss them.”

“No. The twins are still young and their immunization shots is in a week. I don’t want them to get sick and delay those shots. And Ji ji has her ballet competition in a few months, I don’t want to delay her.” Yuri sighed and pop in a spoonful of food into her wife’s mouth. “I will clean up the guestroom, but with one condition.”

“What?”

“After I put those three monkeys to sleep, I will go to you.”

“Why?” Jessica whined although she feels touched by her wife’s actions. “I need to take care of you.” Yuri said. “No need. I can take care of myself.” Jessica retaliated.

“Either you sleep here and infect all of us , or you go to the guest room and I go there to take care of you.” Yuri gave her ultimatum , the tanned woman took the chance and shove in another spoonful of porridge. “Fine… but make sure those three are asleep and are alright before you can step inside my room.”

“Arasso… eat up your medicine.” Yuri entered the bathroom and come out with a wet washcloth. She gave her wife a wipe over making the latter feel more refreshed. “Seobang…”

“What?”

“Can you get me my toothbrush? My breath stinks..” Jessica pouted. Yuri leaned in closer to Jessica but the latter pushed her away, “Are you a pabo? It’s stinky.”

“Anni, let me smell..” Yuri said cutely. “Pabo.”

Yuri chuckled and went ahead with her wife’s request, she then left Jessica to rest and start getting the guest room ready for her wife. When she went back to Jessica , the latter was sleeping deeply. Multiple tissue papers strewn across the floor and Jessica was sniffling hard. Yuri went forward and cleaned up the mess before slowly holding her wife in her arms and slowly transferred her to the other room. During the whole transfer, Jessica did not even stir. She covered the blanket over her wife and hovered over the sleeping woman landing kisses on her forehead and eyelids. She sent a text to the driver and asked him to fetch Mina and Ji Ji from school before sliding into the covers and spooned her wife. She watched as her wife shifted and her legs intertwined with Yuri’s, the latter watched with loving eyes as Jessica sleeps. “I love you..” She whispered and kissed her forehead before drifiting off to sleep.

Yuri woke up when she heard someone opening the room door, she peeked out and saw her daughter standing by the door. “Hey princess..” Yuri whispered and watched as Hailey took careful steps into the room. “Is mummy okay?” She asked softly. “Mummy took medicine and she is sleeping now.” Hailey walked to her umma and stand on her toes trying to look at her mummy. “Mummy sleeping..” she said to herself. “Why mummy sleep here and not inside our room?” She asked, “Because mummy don’t want you and the twins to get sick. So mummy sleep here for a few days.” Yuri answered. “Mummy sleep here alone?” Yuri shook her head, “Aniya, umma will come in to look at mummy then go back to you three. Okay?”

Hailey shook her head hard, “I want mummy to sleep with us!” Yuri winced, “I know, but what happens when dongsaeng get sick? Dongsaeng so small they will feel very very awful…” Hailey sighed dejectedly and sat on the floor. “What are you doing?” Yuri asked worriedly. “I will miss mummy…” Ji Ji said sadly. Yuri chuckled, “Come here. Come up.” She helped her daughter to climb up the bed, the moment Ji Ji got up she leaned down and kissed Jessica’s cheek. “Mummy…”

“Will you help umma to take care of the twins tonight? Umma need to go two rooms.” Yuri pleaded, JI Ji nod her head and kept staring at her umma. “Wae?” Ji Ji kept staring at her umma strangely. “Why you hold mummy like this?” She said and pointed at Yuri’s hand kept at Jessica’s waist. “Ermm.. because mummy is sick. When you’re sick you want umma and mummy to hold you and hug you too right?” JI Ji think for a moment and nod her head while pouting, she leaned forward and jumped on Yuri kissing her umma’s lips. “Umma hold me too..”

Yuri chuckled loudly and slowly entangle herself from her wife and held her daughter close, “Let’s go have lunch together…” Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter