Christmas Preparation

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri woke up with her daughter’s feet on her face , she pushed away the feet and re-positioned her daughter’s sleeping posture and shook her head. “Is it comfortable sleeping this way?” She asked to no one. She leaned in and kissed her daughter’s smooth cheeks. “I love you so much.”

“And us?” She shot her head up and saw her wife staring at her

“Of course I love you three. All of you comes in a package. Can’t be separated.” Yuri crawled to her wife’s side and kissed her temple.

“Why are you up so early?”

“Can’t sleep.”

“What’s wrong? You don’t feel well?” Yuri asked worriedly. But Jessica just shook her head , “I’m just tired. And it’s hard to sleep, whenever I lie down I just can’t fine a comfortable position to sleep in. And look at my legs , they are swollen.”Jessica complained

Yuri hugged her wife sideway and kissed her cheeks, “I’m sorry. It’s so hard on you and I was so busy lately. I’m sorry. I love you….” Jessica felt slightly better when her wife pampers her with hugs and kisses like this.

“Why don’t you work from home ? Have Ji Hyo to sent the documents to you and have tele-conference. Then you don’t have to strain yourself so much.” But Jessica shook her head, “No. I need to be there. I will take the time off when I need to. I can still manage. I just want your hugs , kisses and cuddles.” Yuri kissed her wife’s shoulder.

“Let’s go. I’ll make you a warm shower and a massage.” Yuri watched on as her wife’s eyes brightened at the aspect of being pampered like a queen. She shot her hands out and Yuri slowly pulled the pregnant woman up. She crouched down to her wife’s belly and kissed it. “You two have been giving mummy a hard time haven’t you? Huh… you should let mummy sleep in peace. Mummy is the Sleeping Beauty , what happenes when you snatch sleep away from the sleeping beauty huh?” Jessica laughed at her wife’s dorkiness.

“Let’s go , I want my massage.”

Yuri let herself get dragged into the bathroom. “Funny… we spent so much time alone in the bathroom.” Jessica scoffed at her wife , “Where can we go then?” Yuri sat on the counter and watched on as her wife slowly stripped out of her pajamas. Lately , Jessica has been wearing Yuri’s oversized tshirts to sleep and to the tanned woman , her wife never looked so hot being pregnant and wearing her shirts. She hugged her wife from behind and swayed their bodies side to side , enjoying this private moment together. Yuri watched from the mirror how her wife’s body changed with the pregnancy.

“Hey, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel.

Love your imperfections every angle,

Tomorrow comes and goes before you know,

So I just had to let you know”

Yuri sang it softly against her wife’s ear.

 

“The way that Gucci look on you, amazing.

But nothing can compare to when you're ,

Now a Backwood and some Henny got you faded,

You're saying you're the one for me, I need to face it”

Jessica looked at her wife’s face through the mirror and admired how Yuri’s eyes would close and how the tanned woman would slowly sway their bodies together with her singing.

“Started when we were younger,

Swear to God that I loved her,

Sorry that your mum found out,

Guess that we just really had the thunder,

Ain't nobody else said I'd be under.

Beautiful, beautiful life right now.

Beautiful, beautiful night right now.

No, no, no”

Yuri opened her eyes and slide her fingers into her wife’s , Jessica tightened her hold onto Yuri’s hand. Both of them stared at each other’s reflections. And Yuri continued singing… Yuri sang the chorus and have Jessica face her , she raised her wife’s chin with her fingers.

“Hey. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel

Love your imperfections every angle

Tomorrow comes and goes before you know

So I just had to let you know.”

 

She finished the chorus and was about to run the shower for her wife when Jessica held onto her.

 

“Oh my God, where did the time go?

I wish the hours would go slow

How is it 6 AM?

Your touch is heaven-sent

Beautiful, beautiful sight right now

Beautiful, beautiful life right now

Got the angels singing ooh-ah right now like, ooh-ah

And this is why we’ve got to touch (Ah)

Sometimes words are not enough (No)

Painted in your golden kiss, honey dripping from your lips

I thank God and my lucky stars

Darling, don't you know what you are?

Yeah, baby, you are”

Yuri smiled softly admiring her wife’s beautiful and sweet voice… she closed her eyes and let herself get drown with those vocals. Jessica poured her heart and emotions out with the song , she loves it when Yuri closes her eyes and listened intently to her voice.

“Sing the chorus together with me Yuri-ah ..”

Yuri opened up her eyes and sang together with her wife ,

“Hey (Hey, baby)

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel (Ooh)

Love your imperfections, every angle (Baby, baby)

Tomorrow comes and goes before you know (Yeah, baby)

So I just had to let you know

The way that Gucci look on you amazing (Yeah, yeah)

But nothing can compare to when you're

(Nothing can compare, you're better when you, hey, Oh)

Tomorrow comes and goes before you know (Yeah)

So I just had to let you know (Oh, know, yeah)

I just had to let you know

Swear to God you're beautiful, yeah”

Both of them held each other close , their foreheads sticking to each others. Yuri opend her eyes first and stared at her wife’s beautiful features. She kissed Jessica’s pointed nose and whispered , “I love you.” Jessica smiled and hummed in response.

“You should sing more often to me” Yuri scoffed and took off her pajamas.

“Why should I? You are a better singer than I am , don’t forget about Seohyun’s musical training , Taeng and Tiffany’s vocals are really good too.”

“They are good. But you are the best to me. I don’t care if you don’t sound as good as them . I just want to be the only one you sing to.” Jessica said and held onto her wife’s waist.

“So you will be my only fan and audience?”

Jessica shook her head , “Our daughter’s too.Remember? We are always your biggest fan.”

“Thank you..”

“No..thank you. For everything Yuri-ah… you make everything perfect for us.”

 

 

Yoona and Seohyun were in their room preparing for work , Yoona looked on as her girlfriend puts in more effort in her make up and appearance. ‘She didn’t even try to look that good on a date with me.’ Yoona thought to herself. Then she shook her head , ‘Aniya… Im Yoona. Don’t doubt your girlfriend. She is the best thing that has ever happened to you.’ Yoona tried to not let herself thought too much of the situation. After all , she believed in Seohyun. She believed in their love. They are stronger than this.

A slight knock on the door distracted her from her thoughts , “Unnie… what do you need?” She asked the figure standing outside her door.

“Yoona-ya , can you help me to babysit Rosie for a little while . I need to shower. Ppani had an emergency surgery and she left first. I need someone to watch over her.” Taeyeon pleaded.

“Give her to me unnie. And enjoy your shower. I’m done here anyway.” Yoona slowly stood from the bed and walked over to Taeyeon. Relief washed over the latter’s face. “Thanks Yoong.” She passed her daughter to the younger woman and ran back to her room for a shower.

“Hello Rosie bear…” Yoona imitated a roar , cracking the little girl into fits of laughter.

“You smile so easily…and it’s so beautiful.” Yoona kept leaning in to kiss the little girl’s body , everytime she leaned in Rosie would burst out lauging. Showing off her beautiful eye smiles.

“You are so pretty… just like your mothers.” She leaned in and sniffed the baby’s sweet body scent.

“So nice… you smell so nice.” Yoona put the baby on the bed and kissed her chubby cheeks.

“What are these? Oh…. Your cheeks. So fluffy .” She landed multiple kisses on them and got Rosie laughing hard.

Seohyun walked out of the bathroom and saw her girlfriend hovering over little Rosie. She coulnd’t help but smile at the sight. ‘She would be a good mother.’ Seohyun thought to herself as she watched Yoona playing with the little girl.

“Yoong-ah… are you done?” Yoona stopped her ministrations and looked at her girlfriend , taking in her girlfriend’s beautiful appearance today and nod her head. “I’m done.”

“Let’s go down then.” Yoona nod her head and carried Rosie in her arms. “Let’s go down for breakfast. And wait for your umma.”

When they reached the dining room , pretty much everyone already started eating. “Wah… Seohyun you look so pretty today. Got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter