Family Outing

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri came home early and saw her daughter playing by herself. She creeped behind her slowly and let out a loud scream. The little girl got shocked and started screaming loudly , scaring Taeyeon upstairs. The latter ran down and saw her best friend laughing hysterically , and her niece spotted an angry face. She shook her head and let them be , knowing Yuri is more than capable to appease her angry daughter.

“Aigoo , umma’s baby got scared? Come here…” Yuri cooed to her daughter , but the little girl continued to glare at her.

“Come here…”

Hailey crossed her amrs and stood her ground. Yuri then walked to her daughter and hugged her.

“Mianhe , umma is bad. I shouldn’t scare you.”

“What happens if Wonnie and Nana is here? They will get scared. And so will Rosie. You shouldn’t do that.” Yuri listened on as her daughter lectured her. She sighed, her daughter is growing up and understanding a lot more things now.

“Mianhe , I won’t do it again.” She puckered her lips to her daughter. Hailey contemplate for a while and decided to give in. She leaned forward and gave her umma a chaste kiss on the lips.

“Mmmm.. one more please.” Yuri said cutely. The little girl giggled and land a loud smacking kiss on Yuri’s lips.

“Thank you Ji Ji. Let’s go change your clothes. Then we will go pick up mummy to have lunch before going to see dongsaeng.” The little girl skipped happily to her room while her umma followed behind. Yuri picked her daughter’s clothes and tied her daughter’s long hair into a high ponytail.

“You look so grown up now with a ponytail. Umma don’t want you to grow up so quickly.” Yuri hugged her daughter and land kisses all over her daughter’s face. “Umma, gwenchana. I will still love you and mummy even if I grow up.”

“Really? Pinky swear…” Yuri held up her pinky finger and hooked it with her daughter’s. “Let’s go. Mummy is waiting for us.” They walked out of the room and stopped by Taeyeon’s room.

“Tae Tae emmo , we are going to see dongsaeng.” Yuri smiled at her daughter’s words.

“What are you doing Taeng?” Yuri asked.

“I’m preparing to go out too. Need to run some errands.” Taeyeon replied while changing her daughter’s diaper.

“Arasso , we won’t be back for dinner Taeng.” Taeyeon hummed a response and both Yuri and Ji Ji left.

 

“MUMMYY!!!” Jessica heard her daughter’s loud voice and turned her head. Hailey was standing by her office door wearing a light pink hoodie and black leggings. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail. And she was wearing a pair of white sneakers and a light brown colored trench coat. Jessica walked over to her daughter and carried her up , planting kisses all over her face.

“I miss you so much at work. Do you miss me ?” Jessica asked cutely. The little girl nod her head and continued burying her head in Jessica’s neck.

“What about me?” Yuri asked suddenly.

“Of course I miss my seobang too… “ Jessica walked towards Yuri and hugged the tanned woman. The latter just hold her girls tight . “Arasso , let’s go have lunch . We have an appointment later.”

 

Taeyeon double checked her bag pack and made a mental note to buy more milk formula and diapers for her daughter. She slung the bag pack over her shoulders and carry her daughter out of the room. “You’re getting chunky Rosie-ya..” The baby just babbles on and continue playing with her saliva.

“Yeah yeah… you will end up speaking very soon right. You get that from mummy , and that loud voice.” Taeyeon nagged at her daughter while securing her in the car seat. “Let’s go pick up mummy and get some new clothes for your 100 day celebration.” Taeyeon drove the car to the hospital.

Tiffany was already waititng for her wife and daughter outside the hospital. The moment she saw Taeyeon’s car she started skipping to the car. Taeyeon laughed at her wife’s crazy antics. “Hey babe!” Tiffany kissed Taeyeon’s cheeks before moving to the back seat to be with her daughter.

“Hello Rosie Posie… mummy miss you so much.” Tiffany continued playing with her daughter until , “Tae Tae , is it me or Rosie has gained weight. This outfit is tight on her now.”

“She gained weight babe…. I measured her weight today. She gained 2 kilos.” Tiffany’s mouth gaped open. “Wow..just what did we feed her.” Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders.

“It could be from me mixing milk , with formula powder and some supplement milk. And she is drinking more. She used to drink 200ml now she’s drinking almost 350ml.”

“I think you are feeding her too much.” Tiffany said

“She kept crying for more.” Taeyeon tried to justify.

“Did she have reflux?”

“No. She burped out air and small amount of milk only.”

“You are a chunky baby….” Tiffany reached out to her daughter and playfully bit her leg. The little girl squealed and Tiffany was shocked at the volume. Taeyeon saw her wife’s reaction from her rearview mirror. “She’s yours Hwang. That volume is definitely yours.”

“Shut up…”

 

Yuri and her family went out for lunch and was at Dr Han’s clinic right after. They waited for their turn while Hae Ji was busy playing on her own. Yuri kept scrolling her phone and replying emails. Jessica leaned her head on her wife’s shoulders and watched on as Yuri’s brows furrowed and her fingers typing furiously on her phone. “Is there any problems?” \

“Nope.” Yuri replied and kissed her wife’s temple. “Just Krystal asking my permission on employing the teachers. I told her she have full control over it.”

“I know her , she wants your permission and recognition. She really looks up to you than she does to me.” Jessica said . Yuri sighed deeply and tucked her phone into her pocket.

“I do recognize her works and effort. She has stepped up to this position amazingly. From employing the staffs to setting up the administration. Working closely with the police and safety department , to going onto meetings and luncheons with the government officials , she has done amazingly. And in such a short time. With the rate she is going on , we can be opened by the next two months after the teachers have undergone more extensive training.” Yuri explained to her wife. Jessica listened intently , her hands clasping tight to Yuri’s.

“What about the nursery ?”

“Krystal has employed really experienced nurses and we managed to find an experienced babysitter who graduated from Norland College.”

“Norland College? Aren’t they like some really experienced people who mostly took care of influential families in the UK?” Jessica asked.

“Yup, that college. Krystal managed to use her connenctions and employed a South Korean lady who was working in UK at that time and brought her back to Korea.”

“She really out do herself this time.”

“She did.” Yuri wrapped her arms around Jessica and held the woman closer to her.

“Let’s treat her to dinner.” Jessica suggested. Yuri nod her head and released her wife to call her sister in law.

After a while , she put the phone down. “She said yes. She’s coming with Sulli.” Jessica just hummed in response and continue leaning onto Yuri. Before long their name was called , Yuri gestured her wife in and went to look for her daughter. She found her daughter playing with other kids her age and was helping a little boy with his toys.

“Ji Ji ah ….” Yuri called out to her daughter and the little girl beamed a bright smile and bid goodbye to her newly found friends.

“Umma…” She said cutely to Yuri

“Let’s go. It’s mummy’s turn.” Her daughter held her arms out and asked to be carried. Yuri complied and held her daughter close to her and went into the consultation room.

“Anyeonghaseyo….” Hailey greeted the doctor. Dr Han spotted a wide smile at seeing the little girl.

“Oh , it’s Hae Ji-ya. How are you?”

“I’m fine thank you.” Ji Ji politely said. Yuri her daughter’s hair lovingly.

“Such good manners.” Dr Han said.

“Let us start now , Jessica-ssi. Please lay on the examination table.” Jessica did as instructed and tuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter