You Rascal!!

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you have your chargers?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Did you charge all your gadgets?” 

 

“Yes”

 

“Did you charge your power bank?”

 

“I did”

 

“What about your clothes? Did you bring enough pajamas? Did you pack your toothbrush and toothpaste?”

 

“I packed them already.”

 

“I put in your work shirts in a separate vacuum bag so it remains crisp. If it’s wrinkled , get it to the reception and get it ironed.”

 

“I know babe...” Tiffany stared at her wife who was clearly checking everything for her again.

 

“Don’t wear wrinkled shirt to the convention okay?” Taeyeon nagged 

 

“Yes boo...” Tiffany replied while staring at her sleeping daughter. 

 

“What else did I miss? I got your shirts ironed and kept in a vacuum. Your skirts and pants are also in another vacuum bag. Don’t wear it if it’s-

 

“Wrinkled.., I know babe.” Tiffany interrupted her wife and stood up walking towards Taeyeon

 

“I’ll miss you.” Taeyeon said sadly 

 

“I’ll miss you two more.”

 

“Let’s go. I need to sent you to the bus station for your conference. Do you need anti motion sickness medication?”

 

“Babe... I’m a doctor. In a bus full of doctors. I think I can handle myself in a medical situation.”

 

“Alrighty...” Taeyeon hoisted the sleeping baby up and clipped her into her car seat. 

 

“Perfumes?”

 

“I got it already. And if I don’t , you sprayed all my shirt and pants with perfume. I’ll still smell amazing.”

 

“Don’t let anyone else get that close to smell you” Taeyeon warned earning a chuckle from the surgeon.

 

“I’ll only let you smell me... and taste me” Tiffany said seductively to her wife’s ear. “I know.. and I did..last night” Taeyeon said and lingered her finger nearby her wife’s hips. “You like your birthday gifts?”

 

“Your personalized gifts are always the best... though I prefer the strip dance you gave me for the previous birthday.” 

 

“Hmmm... I’ll reconsider a belated birthday gift to you.” Tiffany stood closer to her wife and traced her lips with her fingers. Taeyeon playfully bit her wife’s finger.

 

“Let’s go.. or you’ll be late.”

 

“I hate what you’re wearing.” Taeyeon looked at herself.

 

“Why? “

 

“Must you wear such professional dress that’s so figure hugging? And that hair?”

 

“What’s wrong with me?” Taeyeon asked

 

“You look so ing hot!” 

 

“Language Ppani-ah...” Taeyeon got into her car and wait for her wife to enter before moving to the bus station. Tiffany grabbed a hold of her wife’s hand and held it , releasing it occasionally to let her change gears. 

 

“Sent me videos and pictures okay. Don’t forget.” Tiffany reminded. 

 

“I won’t. Besides you’ll be blasting me with messages every few minutes.” 

 

They reached the bus station but there was no one there yet. “Why is it so empty? Where are your colleagues? Did you get the time wrong? Or the day wrong?”

 

“I did not. We simply got here an hour or two early. You drive fast today.” Tiffany said nonchalantly.

 

“What? I got up almost two hours early for nothing”

 

“Not for nothing. To spend time with me. Let’s go. There’s this breakfast cafe nearby here that’s like ten minutes away by driving. Let’s have breakfast together before I leave... please boo. Babe.....” Tiffany pleaded with her puppy eyes. Taeyeon cant say no to that. She sighed and drove to the cafe. 

 

“I thought I’ll be dropping you off and sent her to the nursery. This was unplanned for, I didn’t get the carrier.” Taeyeon says as she watched her wife unstrapping their daughter from the car seat.

 

“It’s okay. Time for her to wake up anyway. Look at the time...” Tiffany said, and Taeyeon did. Indeed it was time for little miss Hwang to wake up. They walked into the cafe and got a seat near the window. Tiffany held her daughter close and kissed her softly.

 

“Good morning Roseanne...” Taeyeon watched on the interaction before ordering for her family.

 

“Give her to me. I’ll feed her milk.”

 

“No! Let me! I won’t see her and hold her for a few days.” Taeyeon relented and let Tiffany feed their daughter. Rosie downs her milk with gusto while Tiffany held Rosie’s little hand close to her nose, inhaling her daughter’s baby scent. 

 

“Will you be good for umma? I’ll miss you. You’ll miss me too right ? You’ll miss mummy right ?” 

 

“Put her down in her chair.” Taeyeon advised But Tiffany shook her head. She wants to hold her baby girl for a few more extra seconds. Taeyeon waved the toast in front of Rosie and watched as her eyes lit up and her arms stretched to get it.

 

“Put her down. She needs to eat. You need to eat.” 

 

“But you can feed me right babe ?” 

 

“Nope.”

 

“Why?!” Tiffany asked loudly.

 

“Because we are in public and we have a schedule to follow.”

 

“Pleaseeeee....you won’t see me for a few days. Won’t you miss me?” 

 

Taeyeon kept silent , she gave  her daughter some toast and watched as Rosie devoured it slowly with her two little teeth from the bottom. “Aish...umma forgotten your bib.” Taeyeon said while wiping her daughter’s drool with the tissue. 

 

“Tae Tae ... will you miss me?” Tiffany asked softly. The said woman stared at her wife and leaned forward kissing her forehead softly.

 

“How can I forget you? You left your marks all over my body. It won’t disappear for a few days. And FYI I wore this dress because you bought it for me and my hair is this way today because you left way too many hickeys all over my neck that I can’t cover up with make up.” 

 

Tiffany pouted and Taeyeon continued , “I love you and I will miss you. Rosie will miss you too.” They stared at each other for a moment before Taeyeon broke it off. “Eat your breakfast.” 

 

They finished their meal and head back to the bus station , while waiting for the bus and for some people to arrive ; they resolved to playing with Rosie. That little girl was giggling all along with her mothers. 

 

“She’s a ball of sunshine..” Tiffany commented.

 

“Just like you..” Taeyeon said while leaning her head against the steering wheel staring at her wife. The latter heard some noises and saw the bus coming.

 

“Your bus is here, let’s go.”

 

“But my colleagues are not here yet. Just stay in the car. When they’re here I’ll go.” Taeyeon let her wife be and resumes her position on the steering wheel staring at her girls playing. 

 

“Umma is so pretty today...” Tiffany cooked to their daughter. Taeyeon chuckled and sat up leaning towards Tiffany to kiss her. But before she can reach Tiffany, Rosie pushes her face away. Tiffany felt her daughter tightened her grip on her neck and laughed. 

 

“You don’t want umma to kiss mummy?”

 

“Yesterday you were pushing her today it’s me?”

 

Rosie babbles away and turned her head towards Tiffany. Without caring , she lunged forward her forehead hit Tiffany’s lips which got into contact with her teeth.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“! Let me have a look..” Taeyeon got out of her safety belt and leaned closer to have a look.

 

“It’s bleeding.” Taeyeon reaches to the back of her car and took out a wet tissue and dab it on her wife’s lips.

 

“You got a strong hard head...” Tiffany joked to her daughter.

 

“Ma..ma...”

 

“Yes you hurt mummy baby girl...” Taeyeon said. She held the tissue to her wife lips and stayed there for the blood to stop flowing.

 

“Your kiss will make it all better” Tiffany said but Taeyeon shook her head , “I’ll spread bacteria that’s what’s gonna happen.” 

 

“Did you hit your head Roseanne ?” Taeyeon turned her attention to her daughter. She inspected her daughter’s forehead and everything seems fine. “We won’t have a quiet day with you right? What luck did I got myself into? I married a loud woman. Nope. The world’s loudest woman. And I gave birth to a loud and bossy baby.” Taeyeon complained.

 

“Yeah. Tough luck in the future. She’s gonna make you have a heart attack.” Taeyeon groaned and slammed her head gently on the steering wheel making Tiffany laugh her head off. 

 

“My team is here now. Come on , sent me o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter