Happy Birthday Hailey ( Last Part )

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While the Kwons were out , the rest of the girls were busy prepping the house for Hailey’s birthday party. Everyone was decorating some part of the house , some were busy getting their last minute presents ready. It was not until the audible ring of Sunny’s cellphone that they stop fussing around.

“GUYS!!! THEY ARE JUST DONE !! THEY ARE COMING BACK IN AN HOUR!!!” Sooyoung shouted at the top of her lungs after reading the message. Everone started running like headless chicken after Sooyoung’s message. Taeyeon quickly dashed upstairs to get the presents and to shower. She rushed into her room , take a quick glimpse at her sleeping daughter and ran the shower.

Hyoyeon and Nicole were still downstairs trying to get the decorations at the right place. It is unfortunate that the tall ones were all shikshins and no one can help her. Hyoyeon cursed under her breath. But Nicole caught it. She giggled at her girlfriend and caused Hyoyeon to look at the latter. She quizzically raised her brows. “Baby , why are you giggling ?”

“Nothing , just that you are grumbling while trying to get to higher places. You look like a grumpy little dwarf.” Nicole commented making Hyoyeon scowl at her girlfriend. “Mind you. I am still your girlfriend.”

“Oh I know baby… you just look so cute.” Hyoyeon huffed at Nicole’s remarks and continue with the ribbons and balloons dangling around. Sooyoung and Yoona were busy being slaves to their girlfriends. Seohyun was ordering Yoona to move the furniture around to accommodate all of them and to make way for the buffet coming in. While Sunny was instructing her girlfriend to clean up the house.

Tiffany was fussing around her sleeping daughter when Taeyeon stepped out of the shower. “What are you doing?”

“Trying to get her to dress up without waking her. You know how she is.” Tiffany said without looking at her wife. Taeyeon just slightly hummed and continue prepping herself. When Tiffany couldn’t take it anymore and tried to ask for her wife’s help , she was shocked. Taeyeon was changing in front of her. Even though they were together for years, Taeyeon never failed to ignite the fire of passion inside of Tiffany.

Tiffany stared at her wife’s body. Taeyeon’s body was starting to slim down already. Her abs were starting to show again and with her s filled with milk , it was larger than it’s normal size and boy was it a sight for Tiffany. She took a glance at her daughter and noticed little Rosie was sleeping soundly. She decided to dress her daughter later and have her focus on her beautiful wife.

Taeyeon was grabbing her underwear when she felt someone wrapped their arms around her waist and pulled her body back against theirs. She relaxed her body when she smelt her wife’s scent. “What is it jagiya?” Taeyeon asked sweetly.

“I want you.”

“Now?”

“Dr Han gave you the green lights already.” Tiffany tried to rein her wife in.

“I know , but we have a party in less than an hour.”

“A quick one ?” The surgeon asked while showing her puppy eyes to her wife.

“Babe….”

“Taeeee…. We have not done it in a long time. Not since Rosie was born.” Taeyeon squinted her eyes. Her wife was right , they have not done it since their daughter was born. She sighed and relented.

“Fine. A really quick one okay?” The eye smile beauty nod her head up and down like a bobble head doll and Taeyeon swooped in for a languid kiss.

 

 

Yuri held her daughter as the little girl leaned onto her umma. One of her arm was looped around her umma’s neck , and the other hand was clutching her favourite juice. She was exhausted but her mind was not falling asleep. Her eyes glanced around the zoo as her mother held her close.

“Umma , I want to go to the toilet.”

Yuri quickly bring her daughter into the washroom while Jessica stayed outside to look after their purchases. Even though Yuri was strict with her daughter playing with toys, she relented today for it’s her daughter’s fourth birthday. Jessica scrolled her phone and smiled to herself. She love the dynamic of her little family now. Everything is perfect. It will be even more perfect if they have another little one running around them.

“Sica, we should head home now.” Jessica nod her head and they head back home.

 

“GUYS!! QUICK SICA SAY THEY ARE ALMOST HOME !!!” Hyoyeon was shouting and making last minute preparations.

“WHERE THE HELL IS TIFFANY AND TAEYEON ?” Sunny was fuming. She needed their help around the house.

It wasn’t long before Taeyeon and Tiffany strut down the stairs both feeling giddy and was giggling against each other.

“Oh tell me you guys didn’t do it….” Nicole said exasperately.

“Oh well honey, you guessed it right.” Tiffany said boastfully

“Oh honey , you won’t be giggling after this anymore.” Sunny suddenly appeared behind them. She had a dark aura surrounding her.

“Oh …” Taeny said together.

 

Yuri and Jessica along with their daughter was laughing all the way home while talking about the day they had at the zoo. The little girl was still excited and was talking a lot making jokes and making her mothers laugh at her antics.

“Ji Ji-ah , you are four years old today. What do you wish for?” Jessica asked.

“Dongsaeng” A simple answer that made her mothers more determined to have a successful IUI process.

“Yuri, I’ve contacted Dr Han , we are going next week. Since we know the procedures already , we can start immediately with the hormone treatment.” Jessica informed her wife.

Yuri just nod her head, to be honest she was afraid for her wife. The bone marrow aspiration is really painful. But Jessica was determined with doing it this way. She can just support her wife.

The moment they reached home , Hailey rushed into the house. She wants to look at her favourite human. She rushed into the house and was surprised when she saw it was empty. She stood rooted to the ground. Yuri and Jessica got into the house and was surprised either when they saw no one was in the house. They walked into the house slowly and twirled around.

“ I thought they said we are meeting them here at this time.” Yuri asked her wife. Jessica nod her head silently while taking in the situation.

Suddenly they were pushed further into the house and all electricity got cut off. They were into the darkness. Yuri grabbed for her wife and daughter in the dark. She heard her daughter whimpering and quickly carried the little girl up. She felt her daughter burying her face in her neck . She cooed and tried to stop her daughter from crying.

“Sica are you okay?” Yuri asked worriedly.

“I’m fine. What is happening ?”

“I have no idea”

From afar , Yuri and Jessica saw a bunch of candles being lighted up and pushed on a trolley towards them. Yuri smiled and nudged her daughter to look .

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAE JI , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!”

Everyone was there to celebrate with them , Sulli quickly turned the electricity on. The Kwons was surprised nevertheless. Especially the birthday girl. Within seconds of crying , she was giggling and hiding in her umma’s shoulder.

“Yah , why are you acting shy now? Come down and blow your cake.” Jessica instructed her daughter.

The little girl was put on the floor and looked around at all her emmos. She smiled sweetly and walked towards the cake. “Wah, the cake is so huge!!”

“Do you like it?” Krystal asked her niece. The little girl nod her head enthusiastically making Nicole and Krystal jumping up and down in joy.

“Come on , make a wish.” Yuri said. The little girl closed her eyes.

“I wish to wake up with mummy and umma everyday and to have a dongsaeng soon”

Her little wish made both Yuri and Jessica cry a little. They never knew their presence would mean so much to their little girl. Yuri crouched down to her little girl , “You don’t have to wish for mummy and umma to be by your side everday. We will always be with you till the day you do not need us.” Jessica held her daughter tight against her and kissed her soft hair. “Mummy and umma loves you very very much. You don’t have to wish for it. It’s always there and it will always be there.”

“Yah… come on. Let’s blow out the candle and cut the cake and let’s get the party starteddddd!!!!!!!!” Sooyoung shouted out of hunger.

Yuri lift her daughter up to blow the cake while Jessica was busy taking pictures of her princess’s big day. “Sica come here!” Jessica quickly ran to her wife when she heard Yuri call for her. Both of them enclosed their hand with their daughter’s and cut the cake together after blowing out the candles. Everyone cheered and the little girl was laughing gleefully. It was indeed a beautiful picture.

Everyone whipped out their phones and took pictures of the little family. Yuri took a good look at the cake. It was a three tier cake with a safari theme on it. “Who ordered this cake?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter