Taeny Outing

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, is she still sleeping?” Taeyeon asked. Yuri just shrugged her shoulders. Her daughter have been sleeping since lunch and it’s already almost dinner time. “You are going to have a hard time putting her down tonight.”

“I can’t just wake her up.” Yuri sighed. She looked at Rosie and meronged at the baby. Taeyeon scoffed at her best friend’s action. “Yah you are already mom to three girls. Stop being so childish.”

“I still can’t believe it.”

“You better. Before long , you will have two newborn in this household.” Taeyeon warned

“I haven’t thank you for stepping up for me during the IVF procedures.”

Taeyeon shake her hand at Yuri. “You let us stay with you during my maternal leave. So yeah , we are even.”

“Your maternal leave is coming to an end.” Yuri informed her friend.

Taeyeon sighed , “I know. We still can’t get to find a nanny that is near to our workplace. And we still have not figure out how to fit her back into our apartment.”

“She is going to be fussy for a few days in a new environment.”

“I know.. but it can’t be helped. But moving back to the penthouse is the least of my worries. We can’t find a nanny that is suitable for us yet.”

“Have you tried the agency I told you about?” Yuri asked since she knew Taeyeon and Tiffany have been looking for one for quite some time.

“I did but none of them fit our criteria.”

“Having a child is hard. Sica and I are still deciding on her preschool. We are looking for a nanny too.”

“Oh , why?”

“Her school ends in the afternoon. And we can’t bring her to the office everyday.” Yuri explained

“Gosh , the joys of parenthood.” Taeyeon hung her head back

“Tell me about it.”

“Why can’t we just find someone that is close by to our workplace and pick them up after work?” Taeyeon asked to no one

“If you remember , we work in the middle of the city with tall building and skyscrapers. Those are not suitable places to raise a child.”

“I just want it close to us so I can visit my daughter during lunch hour.”

“Trust me. I know that feeling.” Their conversation come to an end , both engrossed in their own thoughts.

“Kwon , you invest in so many ventures. Have you thought of childcare and education?” Taeyeon asked suddenly.

“What ?”

“No , think about it Yuri-ah. A childcare center in Kwon enterprise. We drop our kids off at there and head to work. During lunch we can visit our kids. We can also let our employees drop our kids off there. And it is only for our employees only. Outsiders are not allowed to enter. They only pay a small amount of fee for childcare. And they pay a certain amount of money for diapers and food. We provide them with nannies , and also they will have people to look after their kids. We have tight security there. They can visit their kids. And if their kid falls sick , they don’t have to rush all over the place. It’s just a few floors down. And we can have a small clinic there for emergency purposes.” Taeyeon’s eyes glistened as she explained her plan.

Yuri thought of a moment and stared at her daughter. “It seems like a good idea.But get me a proper proposal ,a power point presentation , market statistics , and also legal advice.”

“Consider it done by tonight.” Taeyeon stood up with her daughter in hand and head upwards. Yuri shook her head , ‘Another daughter’s fool’ she thought to herself.

She took her phone out and started scrolling about things to get for twins. Her mind was blown with the amount of things she needs to buy this time around. By the time she got her head around it , Jessica was already back from her work. “What are you doing?” Jessica asked as her wife stood up to greet her. She checked on her sleeping daughter on the couch and kissed the little girl’s face. Yuri wait for her turn , and Jessica gave her wife a kiss on the lips.

“I was just looking at baby stuffs. Do you think we can recycle Hailey’s old clothes? They are still considerably new. Out of style , but definitely reusable.” Jessica’s eyes widened. Yuri followed suit.

“You can’t do that seobang-ah!” Jessica cried out.

“Why?”

“They’re twins and identical , they have to be twinning in everything.”

“She’s right.” They both turned to the source of interruption. Tiffany was carrying her daughter down to the kitchen when she heard the couple’s discussion.

“Tell her Tiff.”

“They’re twins. They should be twinning. And those clothes , you can give it to Rosie. Then we can save some money. Tae has been nagging me about buying clothes and bags and whatnots. You know your friend Yuri-ah.” Tiffany complained.

“We can afford it babe.” Jessica whined to her wife and showed her aegyo. Yuri rolled her eyes back ,she is powerless when her wife is pregnant and whining. “Fine.” She huffed and gave up reasoning. Jessica did a victory dance making her wife smile. Yuri reached out and Jessica’s barely there baby bump.

“Hello my baby girls . Are you guys okay? Did mummy tire you guys out?” Yuri asked and pressed her face to her wife’s tummy. Jessica smiled and her wife’s hair. Yuri looked up and stared at her wife. “What?” Jessica asked softly.

“I love you.”

“Cheesy.” Jessica cringed her nose. Yuri followed along.

 

“Tae Tae , what are you doing? You’ve been on the computer for almost hours.” Tiffany peered at her wife. Taeyeon had her glasses on and Tiffany knew better than to disturb her wife. So she just looked on from afar.

“Doing some proposals, statistics, and some legal work.”

“For?” Tiffany asked again. She will never understand those business world.

“I asked Yuri to set up a child care facility in Kwon Enterprise for our employees. This way they can save the time on travelling to day care centres, and have time to bond with their kids during lunch hour. And they can save money , because we are charging them half price than what the normal day care are charging. All of the nannies will be professionals.” Taeyeon explained to her wife, she swiveled her chair and smiled at her wife and daughter.

“Hey baby girl. You’re up.” Taeyeon reached out to hold her daughter. Tiffany watched as her girls interact with each other.

“Babe , we need to sleep train her.” Tiffany suggested.

“How?”

“We need to let her know that day time is for playing and night time is for sleep. We are both getting back to work soon. We can’t afford to get up every night to tend to her. And you!! You woke her up in the middle of the night to talk and play with her. That’s got to stop.”

Taeyeon pouted, she held her daughter’s hand and placed it on her face. “Mummy is no fun. We are just bonding right.”

“Yah , if Yuri approves of it , you will be setting up a daycare there?” Taeyeon nod her head.

“That’s actually not a bad idea.”

“I know.” Taeyeon smirked.

“I can come and see her easily during lunch if I have the time. It’s not far from me.” Tiffany add on.

“That was what I was thinking. I just can’t put my mind at ease thinking my daughter is with someone else and far away from me. And I will miss her so much. I can just go down a few floors to see her. Especially when I am still feeding her.” Taeyeon played with her daughter, the little girl grabbed onto Taeyeon’s lips pulling it forward.

“Eun Seon –ah , your hair is so soft.” Tiffany reached out for her wife, engulfing her Tae Tae in a back hug whilst the former was talking to their daughter. “She looks so much like you now.” Tiffany commented.

“You now have two Taeyeon running around.” Taeyeon held her daughter up , Rosie has now gain stability in her neck. She can hold her neck up now without help and is slowly recognizing sounds and recognizing her mothers.

“Will you miss umma and mummy when we go to work?” Tiffany leaned forward and sniffed her daughter’s stomach.

“I don’t want to go to work.” Tiffany whined to her wife, Taeyeon just hummed.

“You must be itching to get back to the surgery room.”

“Surprisingly , I’m not. My mind is like completely focused on our family.”

“Well, Dr Hwang, better get your game up. You are already a certified trauma surgeon. So please, get back to your surgery room.”

“You that desperate to get me away?” Tiffany glared at her wife.

“Kinda. That way , Rosie and I will have our alone time. We can go on dates after umma finishes work. We can go to the night market. We will walk along Han river.”

“YAHH!! Those are what you used to do with me ,not fair I want to go too!!!” Tiffany tightened her grip on her wife. Taeyeon winced at the volume.

“You are busy! I will go with our daughter.”

“NO!!!”

“YES!!” Tiffany sat down on the bed and sulked. Taeyeon laughed at the site and pointed out to her daughter.

“Look at mummy, she is sulking. Mummy, saranghae!!” Taeyeon gestured her daughter’s hand up to her head and attempted to do a heart sign. Tiffany smiled after a while.

“I want to go with you two….”

“Arasso , if you are not busy we will go together okay.”

“I want to go tonight.” Taeyeon widened her eyes at her wife’s words.

“Tonight ?” Tiffany nod her head.

Taeyeon relented , “ Arasso , you go pack the stuffs. I’m not doing anything.” Tiffany jumped up from the bed and squealed , scaring the mother and daughter duo. Both shared the same shocking face , making the surgeon squealed more.

“You both look so cute. And it’s like copy and paste , Oh my god!!!” Tiffany grabbed her wife’s face and plant wet kisses all over it and proceed to do the same to her daughter. Taeyeon grunted and so did her daughter. She took a look at her daughter , both of them shared a same look of surprise.

“Charanda, you are my daughter. Good job Kim Eun Seon.”

“I hope she doesn’t get your stamina. You’re a paper human.” Tiffany wife.

“Oh wait…. I’m sorry.” Taeyeon looked at her wife apologetically

“What?”

“I need to go through this new plan with Yuri.” Tiffany sighed dejectedly.

“We’ll go tomorrow night.. I promise. I just need to get this done.”

 

Jessica was giving her daughter medicine when Yuri walked in with her laptop and a bunch of papers. “Yah , I thought we agree on not working at home?” , Jessica asked while looking at her wife. The tanned woman looked on apologetically, “I’m sorry… but Taeng made a proposal and some legal documents. I need to read through it and make decisions.”

“Taeyeon is on maternal leave isn’t she?” Yuri just nod her head while setting up her laptop on the bed.

“So why is she working?” Jessica continued asking. Yuri sighed and turned to her wife, “We are setting up something new in our company. Something that has never been done before.”

“What are you two up to now?”

“Maybe we want to venture in childcare and education?” Yuri answered questioningly. Jessica’s face was a blur. “Look , we don’t want to separate from our kids after maternal leave. We want to stay with them. We want to be able to drop by and have lunch with them. So , Taeyeon decided to try setting up a childcare centre in Kwon building. We can have nannies , some teachers , a doctor and nurse. Tight security system. But we need to look at the legal measures too , there are some protocols that we must follow in order to make it happen. I need to look through them again. Make enquiries and then have Sunny to get them done.”

Yuri finished explaining and looked at her wife. “You two are really your daughter’s fool right?” Yuri shrugged her shoulders and pulled her wife towards her. “I want to always see my girls, even when I am working. So whenever they need me , I will be there immediately.”

“You are their superumma.” Jessica pinched her wife’s nose.

“I hope I am doing a great job.”

“Trust me , you are.” Jessica hugged her wife and gave a lingering kiss on her forehead.

They were both relieving their moment when Taeyeon barged in , followed by Tiffany carrying their daughter. “Sorry to disrupt your moment. But we have something more important at hand.”Taeyeon flipped her iPad and swiped a few times.

“Yuri are you ready?” Yuri nod her head and was clicking on her computer. Both Tiffany and Jessica just sat on the bed look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter