Happy Birthday Hailey (Part 2)

YouTube Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri and Jessica finally reached home. Once they reached inside they saw their daughter dancing together with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung , Hailey was doing some weird popping and locking with Hyoyeon looking on.

“Oh, you guys are back. By the way , your daughter is good at popping and locking, wanna enroll her into some hip hop dance class?” Hyoyeon asked the Yulsic couple. Jessica just laughed “If she wants to we will let her do what she wants. Now she is happy with ballet and all that.”

“Mummy , where is dongsaeng?”

“We’re still making dongsaeng.” Yuri intercepted and hugged her daughter.

“You are so sweaty from dancing. Where are your other emmos?” Jessica asked her daughter but her daughter just shrugged her shoulder and slammed her little body on Yuri’s.

“Oh, umma miss you too. I miss you so much.” Yuri kept showering kisses on her daughter’s face making the little girl smile widely. Jessica picked up her daughter’s toy and start tidying up the living room while her girls are busy flirting with each other.

“Tsk , and she say she loves me more. Here she is kissing her lover.” Jessica grumbled under her breath

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon snickered at Jessica’s jealousy , Hyoyeon texted her friends that the Yulsic couple is back getting prompt replies from everyone.

 

 

Yoona and Seohyun were still discussing with Minho about the food they will be preparing for the birthday party tomorrow. Minho was busy discussing with Seohyun while Yoona was busy eating and sampling food. Minho wanted to spoil the little girl with chocolate fountain fondue , ice cream trucks , barbeque , kebabs but Seohyun was rational. She knew they couldn’t finish all the food and she put a stop to Minho’s ridiculous demand.

“I think we just stick to having chocolate fountain fondue , a few tubs of ice cream , some kebabs but there is no need for a barbeque pit and all that. Theres only like 11 of us Minho-ya.”

“But Seororo… it’s her birthday let her eat!!” Minho complained

“I am letting her eat , but there is only eleven of us . I do not want us to waste food away. We can always order more if it’s not enough. “ Seohyun said

“Minho , it’s okay. We can finish them and if it is not enough . I know we can trust on you to make a few trips for us and for Hailey to eat.” Yoona suddenly in not caring if is filled with spaghetti sauce. Seohyun looked at her girlfriend and try hard not to giggle at the sight. She took the napkin and urged her girlfriend to lean forward before wiping Yoona’s mouth. The latter just grinned sheepishly and let her girlfriend do whatever she wants. When she was done , Seohyun pecked her girlfriend’s lips tasting the food in the process. She grimaced but still look at her girlfriend in adoration.

“Can you both stop ? I am single here and I am as lonely as the stars on the sky.” Minho broke their trance and Yoona pouted. Seohyun pinched her girlfriend’s nose lightly and turned back to Minho.

“We are actually done here.” Seohyun commented. Minho scoffed and took off but before he disappeared into his office , “I will sent the food tomorrow evening and have my workers to arrange everything for you guys so you just sit back and enjoy my food.”

“Gomawo Minho-ya”

“Hyunnie , taste this lasagna. It’s so good.” Yoona fed her girlfriend making the latter blush when Seohyun smiled sweetly at her.

“Yoong… we haven’t had a date for some time now.” Seohyun complained to her girlfriend. Yoona put down the utensils and held her girlfriend’s hand in her own. “I know , let’s treat today as a date. We have time now and our task is done. Now is our date time. Let’s go watch a movie or something after this. What do you want to do ?”

“I just want to spend time with you. I don’t care where we are.” Seohyun whined and snuggled her face into her girlfriend’s neck , slowly and nibbling the sensitive flesh.

“I think I now know what you want. But if you want it , you have to eat. I don’t plan on letting you go so easily.” Yoona girlfriend. Seohyun then quickly fill her stomach. She has been craving for her girlfriend for some time now but they just do not have the time to do so .

 

 

Sunny came back with loads of food for her girlfriend and everyone else. The moment she entered the house , the two shiskins including her girlfriend were attacking her.

“YAHHH!! Let me put down the food first. What are you guys hungry ghosts?!”

“KWON YURI , JUNG JESSICA CAN YOU PLEASE CONTROL YOUR DAUGHTER?”

Yuri and Jessica just looked on and laughed at their daughter’s reaction to food. “Kwon Hae Ji.” Yuri raised her voice firmly making the little girl stiffen her body and stop jumping around her Sunny emmo. She turned her head slowly and saw her umma with her eyebrows raised. She slowly walk to her mothers. Heads down.

When she arrived in front of Yuri and Jessica , the couple tried their best not to giggle at their daughter’s cute sight. “Are you that hungry ?” Yuri asked. The little girl nod her head slowly. “Are you that hungry that you need to jump around Sunny emmo? What happened if Sunny emmo accidentally tripped because you were jumping around so much ? Will Sunny emmo get hurt ? Answer me Kwon Hae Ji.”

The little girl nod her head.

“What does it mean ? Why do you nod your head?”

“Sunny emmo might get hurt.” She answered softly. Almost not audible.

“What should you do?” Jessica asked softly

“I should wait till Sunny emmo put the food down before jumping…” She said

“No. You should wait till Sunny emmo put the food down and gave you permission to eat.” Yuri said firmly.

“Do you understand what umma said baby?” Jessica asked again. She had to be the mediator between her wife and daughter. Yuri is strict with their daughter and their choding of a daughter is quite a handful sometimes. She is afraid of their daughter being afraid of Yuri while growing up .

The little girl nod her head at her mummy’s question. She walked slowly towards her umma and hugged Yuri’s leg , laying her head on Yuri’s thigh staring up at her umma. Yuri sighed and shot her hand out to pat her daughter’s hair. Then she leaned down to kiss her daughter’s temple. She heard her daughter sigh. “Don’t do that okay. Someone might get hurt. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter