Naneun Baegopaaaaaaaa~~~~!!!!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqB0R6OJ6xQ [Pfft xD]


Comment Replies:

@CrazyPanda105: Ke~ I know right~ Heheh~ Tagoon-ah~~ <3 LOL
@cupidzangel: But mainly it's all HyunSeung initiating it haha xD OMG I literally forgot about that >~< Ke~ Google how I love you so XD OMG hahahha LOL~ I can imagine that.

@PanicInParadise: Haha you really think it was worth it? ^^ I'm glad you do~ <3


~~ Recap ~~

"Hyung, did you know Jae is modeling for a lingerie ad?" KiKwang asked JunHyung.

"Mwoh?!" All of Beast responded.

"You didn't know?" KiKwang blinked.

"Obviously not." YoSeob stated.

"Aigo. My poor little sister is showing off her body!" JunHyung complained.

“I thought she had more money than all of us combined…” DongWoon muttered to himself.

‘But her body looks reeeeeaaaaally nice.’ HyunSeung thought looking at the pictures on his phone, biting his lip.


[With Fate. A Couple Days Later.]

"Jae, get your squishy up already." Taehoon exclaimed.

"But Oppa~!" You whined under the covers.

"Oi! I'm going to pull the covers off of you if you don't go get ready!"

"You can't do that! What I'm wearing is inappropriate for viewers." You said throwing a pillow at him.

"San..." He started counting down, throwing the piollow back at you. "Ni..."

"Okay! Okay! Okay! I'll get up! Just go away." You caved.

"See everyone. That is how you get this lazy leader up." Taehoon grinned at the camera throwing out a victory sign.

"Hyung! There's nothing to eat!" Minki whined.

"Babo! You know how to cook! Make something for Fate." Taehoon scolded him.

"But Hyung~!" Minki whined.

"You're the older one and you're complaining. Don't you find that saddening in the slightest?" JinWook asked amused, taking out ingredients for Sapporo Miso Ramen and Bibimbap.

"He's right, Mѐng. You whine too much for your own good." Minjung laughed.

"Mek, I'm going to-" Minki started to threaten Minjung.

"Ki, I don't think you should threaten her." Taehoon laughed.

"Why not?" Minki pouted.

"Because when Noona finds out you threatened Mekie Noona, bye bye Mѐngyáo Hyung." JinWook smirked.

"Sometimes I wonder who's worse. You or Jae?" Minjung chuckled.

"Worse with what?" You asked combing your hair as you walked downstairs.

"N-Noona..." Minki stuttered.

"Noona~ Guess what today is~!" JinWook grinned.

"Fate's 300th day." You answered smiling.

"And it's White Day!" Minjung grinned.

"It is?" You asked confused.

"Babo." Taehoon chuckled flicking your forehead.

"I should go buy something for KiKwang Oppa's birthday then..." You said walking to the table and sitting down before complaining at Taehoon, saying, “By the way, that hurt!”

"Well, you don't have time today. We have a schedule." Kyungho said.

"Oh, I already know that. We've practiced for this showcase for a while." You shrugged lying your head on the table.

"Yah! Don't lie your head on the table. Where are your manners?" Taehoon nagged.

"Where are your manners?! You woke me up!" You growled about to chuck the closest object next to you at him. Which in this case was a vase seat cushion.

"Everyone, you will be seeing these two argue more often when Taehyuk Hyung wakes up Jae Noona." Minki laughed.

"Naneun baegopaaaaaaaa~~~~!!!!" You sang horribly, cracking your voice just to irritate Taehoon even more.

"Oi! Urusai!" Taehoon snapped.

"You shut up!" You retorted.

"Both if you shut up!" Minki said annoyed.

"I bet viewers are wondering who's the oldest now." Minjung laughed.

"But everyone knows I'm the youngest so I'm all set." JinWook grinned at the camera.

"Yet you don't do aegyo." Fate rolled their eyes.

"So? Noona doesn't do aegyo too!" JinWook complained. “Besides, Mekie Noona is in charge of aegyo. Not me. Mehrong~”

"Jīnlóng, is the food ready?" You whined.

"Shì, Jiějie. Eat up." JinWook smiled placing two bowls in front of you.

"Xié xié ni." You grinned. [Thank you.]

"Bú ke qi, Jiějie." JinWook nodded cleaning up the kitchen. [You’re welcome, older sister.]

"Yah! What about us?!" The twins and Taehoon complained.

"What about you? I only cook for Noona."  JinWook smirked.

"Evil Maknae!" They exclaimed.

"Pointing is rude." JinWook stated sitting in front of you after cleaning up the kitchen.

"Aish!" They exclaimed in frustration.

"Fate, we're leaving in an hour. Get your things ready."

"Ne!" You all answered.

"Jin, your stuff is ready right?" You asked him as you continued eating.

"Shì. Weì shé me?" He asked. [Yes. Why?]

"Can you wrap up the chocolates in the fridge for me please?" You asked. “And don’t worry about the handles I already attached them. And use the ones that have something written on them.”

"Shì, Jiějie." He nodded getting up. "Do you want your lemon iced tea?"

"Yes, please." You smiled.

"Araso. Coming right up." He nodded as your phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" You answered your phone before taking another bite.

"Jagiya~ are you still recording FateTV?" HyunSeung asked.

"Ne, waeyo?" You asked as JinWook placed a cup of lemon iced tea on the table before walking away. "Xiè xiè, Jīn."

"No reason. You have your showcase today right?"

"Yeah...Why?"

"Nothing. Are you okay with announcing our relationship to the public?" He changed the topic.

"I guess. It's been...A month or so right?"

"Ne. So are you sure you're okay with it?"

"Yes, Oppa. I am." You chuckled. "Why?"

"Did you eat yet?" He asked changing the topic yet again, ignoring your question.

"I'm eating right now." You answered with your mouth full.

"Ah chincha? That's good." HyunSeung smiled as you heard KiKwang in the background exclaim, "What happened not being awkward?"

"Was that KiKwang?" You chuckled.

"Ne. Anyways, I'm gonna go hurt him. I'll talk to you later, Jagiya~" HyunSeung said hanging up.

"Okay..." You said confused.

After you finished eating, you put your bowls in the sink and went upstairs to get your bag ready.

"Jae, you have half an hour left." Taehoon notified you after passing your room.

'Tch. I have enough time.' You thought zipping up your bag and lying on your bed.

Half an hour later, Fate was looking around the whole dorm for you.

"Jae! Where are you?!" Taehoon yelled dramatically.

"Onii, this isn't a drama." JinWook rolled his eyes, walking upstairs.

"I know but Jae is so hard to find." He complained.

"I found her." JinWook said walking in your room and grabbing your bag before picking you up carefully and carrying you downstairs.

"How can you find her so easily?" Minki asked.

"You guys only searched downstairs." JinWook simply answered, shrugging.

"If you knew where she was, why didn't you just tell us?" Minjung asked.

"You all ignored me and told me to sit and wait." He said carrying you to the van and putting you in the front.

"Oh...He's right..." Minki mumbled as Fate piled in the car with their bags in hand.

"Note to self: listen to the maknae. He knows Jae the best." Taehoon sighed.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Kyungho asked.

"Ne!" Fate excluding you chimed.

"Araso." He said driving off to the showcase venue.

"Does Jae know?" Minjung asked Fate.

"I don't think so." Taehoon answered.

"Know what?" JinWook asked.

"About what's going to happen at the showcase." Minki answered.

"Something's going to happen at the showcase?" JinWook asked confused.

"Yeah. Manager Hyung-deul will tell you later." Taehoon smiled.

"...Okay..." JinWook said unsure.


[At The Showcase.]

"Yo! Do you wanna play with Fate? Fate desu!" Fate chimed bowing to the audience.

"What's up, everyone?" You asked the audience causing them to cheer. "You ready to have fun today?"

"As you know, today is White Day." Taehoon began. "Do you all have someone special that should be giving you something?"

"If you do, you should head back home so your lover can be with you. If you don't, you can spend White Day with us!" Minki grinned and winked at the crowd of fans causing them to blush and scream louder once the translator translated what he said.

"Aish. Ignore him. He's just lonely for White Day." Minjung chuckled as the fans laughed with her.

"I on the other have my Onee!" JinWook grinned hugging you. "You wish you had her too huh?"

You laughed and said, "Everyoen, let's get this started!"

After a while of singing, you all took a talk break to get to know the fans.

"Before we get started, how about you individually introduce yourselves?" The host said.

"Aegyo!" A fan exclaimed.

"Using aegyo." The host added chuckled.

"Nani? I don't act cute." You said baffled.

"Leader Jjang! Leader Jjang!" The fans chanted.

"Oi! I can't act cute!" You said.

"Aegyo! Aegyo!" The fans chanted.

"Aish! Fine!" You caved causing the fans to cheer. "The others have to go first though."

"Hai!" The fans agreed.

"Taehoon-san, how about you go first?" The host said.

Taehoon cleared his voice and said, "Konbanwa~ Fate's Main Rapper Taehoon desu~!" before quickly turning around and having a tantrum as Fate laughed at him. [LOL I had to! JunHyung looks cute throwing a tantrum xD]

"Ohayou~! Main vocal Minjung desu~! Pyuu~" Minjung threw a V-sign and a kissy face.

"Main visual Minki desu~" Minki smirked winking at the crowd.

"Maknae JinWook desu." JinWook saluted, not bothering to do aegyo causing the fans to squeal anyways just by hearing his voice.

"Leader Jjang!" The fans chanted since it was your turn.

"Chu~ Fate’s Leader, Jade desu~!" You cooed winking with your head tilted to the side and your hand balled up and pressed to your cheeks.

"Kyaaaa!!!!" The fans cheered.

'Awkward...' You and JinWook thought since it was mainly the girls cheering.

"So Fate you're going to be staying in Japan until the end of the month right?" The host asked.

"Iie. We might leave earlier because we're currently getting ready for our comeback in Korea. But I don’t think we’re going to be doing promotions." Taehoon answered.

"Ah really? Then what's the concept about?" The host asked.

"Not everyone is what they seem to be." You said smiling.

"You mean, Never judge a book by its cover, right?"

"Hai, something like that." You nodded.

The host nodded in acknowledgement and asked, "Is that why you’re all wearing hats?"

"Hai~ we're all making our new hairstyles a secret until the release of the teasers and music videos." Taehoon answered.

"But if you want to know a spoiler, Unnie is going to be the first one to show her hair because of photoshoots." Minjung chuckled.

"What kind of photoshoot?" The host asked.

"It's for a company brand." JinWook answered.

"What brand is it?"

"ELLE girl." Taehoon answered.

"High Cut." Minjung added.

"And VOGUE." Minki answered.

"Yah. Shush." You looked over at them. "I just hope the pictures don't look too bad."

"What do you mean by that?" The host asked curiously.

"Noona thinks she isn't very good at posing for cameras." JinWook answered.

"Oh. So how about we have the fans get to know you better with a game?" The host asked changing the topic.

"Hai~" Fate chorused as the staffed passed out finger pointers to the five of you.

"So here's how it works. I'll ask a question and you have to point to the member who it corresponds to the most." The host explained as Fate nodded. "Alright, first question. Who is the most responsible member?"

"Mwoh? Yah! I'm not responsible!" You complained at Fate who pointed at you.

"Why do you say that?" The host asked.

"I have short term memory." You answered sheepishly grinning.

The host chuckled and said. "Let's move on."

"Hai." You smiled.

"What member is on their phone almost every hour of every day?" The host asked as the twins pointed at you while the rest of Fate pointed at Minjung. "Oh? It's the girls? That's not surprising. Does this mean the guys don't do anything?"

"Iie. Onee is only on her phone because she keeps track of our schedules so she can make sure we get enough sleep. But Minjung Onee is on her phone texting all the time." JinWook explained.

"Ahh. For the next question, who is the best cook?" The host asked as you and the twins pointed at JinWook while JinWook and Taehoon pointed at you. "Which member has the worst sleeping habit?"

"I wouldn't say sleeping habit." Taehoon laughed.

"It's more like worst waking up habit." Minki laughed along with Taehoon.

"What do you mean?" The host asked.

"Jade Unnie...She doesn't like waking up." Minjung explained shaking her head.

"She's a heavy sleeper too. So when we try to wake her up, we have to plan what we attack her with first." Minki said.

"But most of the time we either dump a bucket of water or we just carry her in the van in her pjs while one of the other members grabs her bag and spare clothes." Taehoon smiled as you turned pink.

"Yah!" You whined stabbing poking Taehoon with the pointer.

The host chuckled and asked, "Who's the most dedicated to the fans?"

"This kid!" Taehoon exclaimed as Fate pointed at you.

"How is she dedicated?" The host asked.

"She always tries to find something to give to fans." Minki answered.

"She also responds to all of her tweets and cyworld comments." Minjung mentioned.

"Jae even buys fans stuff if they see her shopping." Taehoon added.

"Onee also protects her fans if they're in need. She'll throw away her image just to protect someone." JinWook said.

"Wow. Whoever becomes your husband in the future will be very lucky." The host chuckled. "Let's get back to the music then we'll have fans ask questions and requests."

‘Heh~ That’s right, HyunSeung. You should feel very lucky if you marry me.’ You thought mentally smirking.

"Hai~!" Fate chimed getting up from the seats as the staff quickly came up and moved away the chairs.


Ddunggg~~~ Showcase time~
Ke~ Sorry I haven’t updated in a week but…
School’s been stabbing me with work :P
I hope you all liked the chapter~
Oh! And don’t forget to comment~ :D
OH! OH! OH! HAPPY WHITE DAYY~~!!
<3
Remember: All pictures, gifs and drawings don’t belong to me unless I say otherwise~
Other than that…I hope you had a nice White Day~

Which do you like? ;3