WinWin Part I

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-NLCa5qF2M [I hope he knows what he’s singing. Asd;ljkf;alskdj’ >//////////<]


~~ Recap ~~

“Bleh~! No way! I have a boyfriend~” You said winking at him.

“That you’re currently avoiding.” Taehoon stated rolling his eyes and stealing a bite of your egg tart.

“…Shut up… I feel bad for yelling at him anyways.” You muttered.

“So why are you avoiding him?”

“I don’t know…”


[On WinWin.]

“A talk concert with a new concept.” The announcer started.

“SeungSeungJangGu!” The audience exclaimed saying the name of the show. [WinWin.]

“Eh…? What is this?” SeungWoo asked as ‘Today My Life Begins’ by Bruno Mars started playing.

“Who’s coming onto the show today?” Sugeun asked KiKwang.

“Mollayo. Maybe someone from America.” KiKwang said unsure of who was guesting on the show. [Lol I know guesting isn’t a word. I just wanted to use it >~<]

“Omo! Look at the silhouette!” JaeYong exclaimed pointing at the door that showed Fate’s silhouettes as the song changed into Beast’s ‘Fiction’ causing Fate to do the penguin dance. [Did they name it something different?]

“Mworago? This is a first. There’s a song change.” SeungWoo said surprised as Fate came out with you leading them, bowing to everyone.

“Omo! Rimi!” KiKwang exclaimed running up to you and hugging you.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You greeted the hosts as Fate bowed.

“What were the two songs?” SeungWoo asked Fate.

“The first one which was ‘Today My Life Begins’ by Bruno Mars basically represents Fate.” Taehoon answered.

“And the second one was Beast’s ‘Fiction.’” You answered smiling.

“Oh..So how do you relate to it?” Sugeun asked.

“Well to the first one, we relate to it because Fate had to work hard to get to where we are. Fate originally trained for about a month more or less. We were originally supposed to debut as a trio…without Rimi.” Taehoon explained as the hosts were speechless.

“But two weeks before debut Noona was added to the roster.” Minki added grinning as you smiled and ruffled his hair.

“So how is ‘Fiction’ related to you?” JaeYong asked.

“Well, it’s not really related to us. It’s more toward Unnie.” Minjung said as KiKwang lightly blushed at the sound of her voice. [Cheesy. I know.]

“Oh? Chinchayo? How so?” SeungWoo asked curiously.

“She’s the one who made the choreography for Fiction.” Taehoon answered.

“Omo. Is this true?” Sugeun asked KiKwang.

“Ne.” KiKwang answered nodding. “She’s the one.”

“Wow…So on WinWin, the guests must introduce themselves.” SeungWoo said. “Excuse me, who are you?”

“Annyeonghaseyo! We are forever fateful and propitious, Fate-imnida.” Fate introduced themselves bowing as everyone clapped and cheered.

“Welcome to WinWin!” The hosts exclaimed as you all sat down on the couches.

“A couple minutes ago you all said you were propitious.” JaeYong mentioned. “Would you like to explain?”

“Ah ne. When we first debuted with ‘It’s Not Over,’ a lot of people took us the wrong way and said, ‘Wah…They look so scary and forceful’ or something along the lines of that.” Minjung explained.

“But in real life, they’re really down to earth and nice.” KiKwang said chuckling.

“Yah. You’re the host not the guest.” You retorted shaking your head as the audience and hosts laughed.

“Are any of you nervous?” SeungWoo asked as you all shook your heads ‘no.’ “Well then, let’s talk about your current album.”

“What is the title song?” JaeYong asked.

“This time around, we have a couple title songs.” Taehoon answered.

“Well, they each…It wasn’t that just one was number one but in various charts they’re all basically number one. We only made it this far because of Destiny so…” You said unsure of what you were actually saying.

“They basically did an all kill in the music industry.” KiKwang answered laughing at your fail at explaining.

“Yah! Stop it.” You said making a face at him causing everyone to laugh.

“But you know it’s true.” KiKwang said smirking at you.

“Aish you!” You said in fake anger.

"Anyways, back on topic. Since we haven't had a whole group for a while, we can start with questions that the viewers have asked." SeungWoo said chuckling. "Shall we get to know Fate one fact at a time?"

"Ask us quickly, Bang!" JaeYong and KiKwang exclaimed introducing the name of the game. [LOL I made a rhyme ~]

"Kyoptaaaa~" You and Minjung squealed at KiKwang's cuteness causing him to blush as the hosts snickered.

"How did you feel after having your first comeback which made an all kill on the charts?" Sugeun asked starting off the round of questions.

"We felt surprised. We didn't know that this would happen. We just tried our best just to get our music known but it seems like we got far more than what we asked for." Taehoon answered modestly and honestly.

"So, does that mean you didn't want to make it on the charts?" KiKwang asked confused.

"Oh no! He just means that we're grateful to our fanclub who let us come this far." Minki clarified.

"Does President YG like Fate, BigBang or 2NE1 more?" JaeYong asked.

"Hm...I think he likes all of us equally." You said thoughtfully.

"I say he likes 2NE1 more." Minjung said after you.

"BigBang." Taehoon said with Minki at the same time.

"Why do you wall say that?" SeungWoo asked interested.

"Because if he chooses favorites it wouldn't be fair to everyone." You said innocently.

"He likes 2NE1 more because he takes care of them more than us." Minjung said.

"Aniyo. He likes BigBang more since they're more experienced than us in the industry." Minki argued as Taehoon nodded to agree with what Minki said.

"Let's just move on to the next question please~" You said chuckling.

"Ne. Why is Rimi the leader of Fate?" Sugeun asked.

"...Why am I leader?" You thought aloud causing both the audience and hosts to laugh.

"It's because she had the most experience out of all of us in the industry." Taehoon answered.

"Mworago? What are you talking about? That's a lie. You were the one who was in the industry the longest." You argued.

"Huh? What do you mean he was in the industry the longest?" SeungWoo asked curiously.

"Oppa used to be an actor in Japan when he was younger. He was a child actor and he also did acting for a movie in highschool." You explained.

"Chincha?" The hosts asked in surprise.

"Ne. But that was only back then." Taehoon admitted. “But Rimi is actually the one who was in the industry the longest because she’s the one who writes, produces and composes a lot of songs. Plus the fact, she did a short drama.”

“Whose songs did you make so far?” JaeYong asked you.

“2NE1’s ‘Naega Jeil Jal Naga,’ G.NA’s ‘Top Girl,’ Kara’s ‘Step,’ Infinite’s ‘Be Mine,’ U-kiss’s ‘Neverland’ and many more.” You answered after a while of thinking in between.

“Wah~ You must’ve met all of these artists.” SeungWoo said impressed.

“Actually, I haven’t.” You sheepishly answered. "I just send in a song to whoever requests it, then I forget all about it."

“You must be rolling in all the cash then.” Sugeun joked.

“She is. She just doesn’t want to admit it.” Minki said shaking his head. “She normally donates a third of the money she makes to charity and another third goes to her parents.”

“You must be very devoted to your parents.” SeungWoo said.

“Ne.” You answered nodding happily.

"Minjung, out of 'Queen of Aegyo,' 'Aegyo Vocalist,' and 'Baby Face Vocal.' Which one is your favorite?" JaeYong asked Minjung.

"Mollayo. I think 'Baby Face Aegyo' is pretty cute." Minjung answered smiling.

"Next question!" Minki said noticing KiKwang eyeing Minjung.

"Is it true Fate has a no-in-house dating rule and a no dating rule?" Sugeun asked.

"Aniyo. Fate just doesn't want to date within the company." Taehoon explained while Minjung added, "But if we want to date someone, the person we like has to go through some tests."

“Wait so President YG let you all date?” SeungWoo asked surprised.

“Ne. I talked to him about the whole dating issue but like what Tae Oppa said earlier the person we like have to go through some tests.” You elucidated.

"Tests? Like what?" KiKwang asked intrigued.

"First, you have to be checked out by JiYong Hyung, Chaerin Noona and Rimi Noona. Second is a check up on overall health. Third, since all of our sunbaes in the company are men except for 2NE1, you have to be interviewed by them. But if it's a girl they have to be checked out by all our sunbaes in the company including 2NE1." Minki explained.

"After them, you have to be checked out by Rimi Unnie again for an interview. Then after all of that you have to have a meeting with President YG." Minjung added.

"So Rimi is the hardest one to go through?" JaeYong asked surprised.

"Ne." Fate all admitted nodding.

"Chincha?" Sugeun asked as Fate nodded and said, "You can even pretend to be interviewed."

"Araso." Sugeun said nodding. "KiKwang, take the test."

"Scenario: KiKwang wants to be Minjung's boyfriend." SeungWoo said randomly stating out a scenario.

"Ready?" Taehoon asked KiKwang who just nodded. "Go."

"Twenty five pushups." You said seriously, looking at KiKwang emotionlessly who immediately went to the floor and started doing pushups at your command.

"Woah...That's a total change from her smiling self." JaeYong said amazed.

"It's mainly because it's Minjung. If it was me or Minki, she would be kind of strict but not this strict." Taehoon said.

"Mwoh? Wae?" SeungWoo asked confused.

"Minjung is like a daughter to her even though Minjung is just one year younger." Minki explained.

"Then what about you? Aren't you Minjung's twin?" Sugeun asked Minki.

"Yeah but Rimi takes care of Minjung more because she's the youngest. But out of the twins, Rimi likes Minki more." Taehoon said chuckling.

Once KiKwang was done with the pushups, you immediately told him to do fifty sit-ups as he had to answer your questions.

"Ri, I think that's enough." Taehoon said snapping you out of your trace while KiKwang lied on the floor, giving up on the sit-ups.

"OMO! Mian Oppa!" You said helping KiKwang up who was exhausted on the floor.

"It's fine..." KiKwang said taking a big gulp of his water when he sat back down on the couch.

"Oh~ this is an interesting question. When Fate debuted and had their first award, why didn't Rimi Noona cry like the rest of Fate?" JaeYong asked.

"Ah~" You said in deep thought causing everyone in the studio to lightly laugh.

"Ah? What's that supposed to mean?" JaeYong asked chortled.

"Unnie is one of those people who don't like to cry in front of others." Minjung explained.

"No matter what, even if you are really close to her, she still tries not to cry in front of you." Minki said.

"Wow. She must be a very good leader." SeungWoo said amazed.

"Ne. She's really strong and she puts others first instead of herself. She even makes sure there is peace in the dorm no matter what." Taehoon said as he ruffled your hair.


This is the first half of WinWin. The continuation will be up soon~
I hope you liked it. :P Haha. I’ll update again after this~ :3
Uh…Comment and spread my story~ ^^
I’ll give you my love haha xD jk jk
But please do comment~ ;3
or