Tell Her How Much You Miss Her.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn02QK19go4 [LOL TOP and VI love~]


Comment Replies:

@cupidzangel: OMG Same! DaeSung was first then Hyori though :D Hahah who knows~ Keke Bom&TOP will forever be the alien couple …in my opinion ;) OMG HyunSeung is literally destroying my beast bias list…but I do agree with you about his hairstyle :3 …I never understood love in the first place >~<
@songfictionsftw: Yeahhh~ :3 I don’t believe that unless there’s actually news about it and all :P
@CrazyPanda105: LOL Hahaha xD did you have fun with it? ;) Pfft. At least you have some… -~- hahah Doojoon would know xD alkjsdhf I know! LOL I’m to them too! XD


~~ Recap ~~

Taehoon sighed and said, "Don't worry so much. She's fine. She'll get over it when she wakes up. Even though you two aren't dating, doesn't mean you can just leave her. She still needs someone to be there for her as a best friend and when JunHyung or I aren't around."

"Good. By the way, are you and Block B able to come to the airport to see me and Jae off?"

"Molla. I hope so." Yukwon said.

"Araso. Now, go downstairs and explain to everyone what happened."

"Hyu- Araso..." Yukwon mumbled as Taehoon gave him a look.


[Beast's Dorm. The Next Morning. Time - 6:45 a.m.]

"Hyung, for you." JunHyung said placing the present on HyunSeung's bed.

"I don't want it." HyunSeung mumbled covering his face with his blanket along with his back facing towards JunHyung.

"Hyung, just open it." JunHyung rolled his eyes.

"I said I don't want it."

"Aish. Just open it!"

"Why are you so insistent?"

"Because the person who gave it to you wants to know how you like it."

"Fine. I'll open it." HyunSeung grumbled sitting up. "Who's it from?"

"Ah...Erm...I think I hear YoSeob calling." JunHyung excused himself quickly walking out to avoid answering the question.

"...Oh...kay..." HyunSeung said opening the beautifully wrapped gift.

'This...' HyunSeung thought pulling out a customized belt that had the characters '사랑해요, 왕자님 ' written on it and a hoodie that was customized to say 'B2ST' on the hood and '장현승' on the back. 'Did she really make this...? If she did, that means...'

". . !" HyunSeung exclaimed quickly getting changed. "Jun, where the hell is Jae?"

"At the airport." JunHyung shrugged.

"Mwoh?! Wae?" HyunSeung exclaimed about to run out the door until Doojoon pulled him back and tossed him on the couch.

"Don't bother going after her." JunHyung said with his eyes glued to the tv screen.

"MWOH?! Why would you say that?"

"What will you say to her? ‘Oh, Jae! I missed you so much. Please come back to me!’ or ‘Jae, I love you so much. I'm really really sorry. Make love to me so we can be together again.’ Babo, think about what you would say before you even try to run after her." JunHyung said simply, slightly mocking him.

"Arghhh!" HyunSeung screamed out in frustration.

"By the way, I found out the real reason why she was mad about the whole Troublemaker unit."

"Mwoh? There was a more legit reason than being jealous?" KiKwang asked surprised.

"Ne. She's the one who suggested the song to President Hong." JunHyung sighed. “And after she declined to be a solo in the company, he gave the song to Hyunah and HyunSeung Hyung.”

"How do you know this?" Beast asked him suspiciously.

"He met up with her a couple times already. Plus, he saw the original song on Jae's Mac." Doojoon answered for JunHyung.

"MWOH?! But you said that she didn't forgive us yet!" Beast exclaimed looking at JunHyung.

"Well, she just didn't want to face you guys until she felt ready. So as her favorite Oppa, I made you guys back away from her." JunHyung explained.

"So every time you left the dorm, it was to meet up with Jae?" DongWoon asked in realization.

"Pretty much." JunHyung shrugged as his phone rang. "If you'll excuse me."

"Go ahead." Doojoon sighed as JunHyung walked to his room.

"Yoboseyo?" JunHyung answered his phone.

"Oppa, you're not coming to see us off?" You asked pouting.

"Mian, dongsaeng. I was going to but-"

"Ah...I get it. Komawo, Oppa." You smiled.

"Just take your mind off of everything, araso? Don't worry about a thing. Doojoon Hyung and I have everything under control. How long will you be there for?"

"A couple months."

"Are you staying there until April?"

"I think so. We're supposed to have our debut next month."

"Then what are you doing going there this month?"

"We're getting everything ready."

"We or you?" JunHyung chuckled.

"Me." You smirked. "I'm gonna be a cranky child this month so it's better if you or Yoon Leader call every once and awhile before I go insane."

"Araso. Make sure you take care of yourself though."

"Of course, Oppa. Anyways I gotta go. My flight is calling. Saranghae, Oppa. Don't stress yourself."

"Araso. Call or text me when you land. Nado Saranghaeyo. Annyeong."

"Annyeong." You hung up.

"You were talking to her weren't you?" HyunSeung glared at JunHyung.

"Yeah. I was. What are you going to do about it?" JunHyung monotonously asked, staring emotionlessly at him.

"Bastard!" HyunSeung growled, on the verge of killing JunHyung.

"Woah! Calm down! What the hell is going on here?" Doojoon asked.

"You should watch what you say about me, Hyung." JunHyung simply smirked, ignoring Doojoon.

"Yo-"

"Yah! Answer me now. What the hell is going in here?" Doojoon yelled.

"It's nothing, Hyung." JunHyung answered.

"Obviously it's something if HyunSeung is yelling at you." Doojoon growled. "Beast, meeting in the living room! Now!"

'Oh ...This doesn't sound good.' Beast thought walking to the living room.


[With You In Japan. Time - 9:15 a.m.]

"Wah~ Back in Japan air!" You exclaimed taking a deep breath and spinning around at the airport.

"Baka. You're creating a scene." Taehoon chuckled as people were looking at you weird. [Idiot.]

"Jae, Tae, your bags are loaded in the car. We're going to Osaka to see where your debut showcase is going to be then we're going to where your filming is held." Kyungho told the two of you making you follow him to the car.

"Okay. Is this our only schedule filming?" Taehoon yawned, getting in the car and reclining his chair to lie down.

"Yeah. After you finish filming, you have the rest of the day off." Kyungho nodded getting in the driver's seat and starting the car. "But-"

"Aw... There's always a catch..." You grumbled.

"It's not bad. I just wanted to tell you not to be surprised if there are cameramen following you." Kyungho chuckled.

"Cameramen? Why?"

"For FateTV."

"Yes!" You exclaimed happily taking your phone out and calling JunHyung.

"Yoboseyo?" JunHyung answered.

"Oppa~ I landed safely in Japan~" You chimed happily as Taehoon whacked your arm, telling you to quiet down so he could sleep.

"That's good but right now isn't a good time..." JunHyung said hesitantly.

"Hm...? Wae? Did I get you in trouble?" You asked worried.

"Actually, I'm with Beast right now and they're glaring at me to hang up." JunHyung whispered.

"Put me on speaker." You said seriously.

"Haji-"

"I don't care if he's there, Oppa. Put me on speaker." You demanded.

"Araso. You're on." JunHyung said.

"What the hell do you think you guys are doing to my Oppa? Did you guys get in some kind of fight?" You growled through the phone.

"A-Aniyo, Jae. I-It wasn't us." DongWoon stuttered scared out of his wits just by the tone of your voice.

"Then who was it?"

"It was HyunSeung and JunHyung. HyunSeung was-" Doojoon began as you scoffed at HyunSeung's name.

"Of course." You rolled your eyes. "Jang HyunSeung, don't you dare make any trouble with my Oppa. If I hear you even laid a punch, bruise, or scratch on my favorite Oppa, I swear I will fly back to Seoul and kick your sorry until you cry, do you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am..." HyunSeung muttered. 'Come on, HyunSeung. Tell her how much you miss her.'

"Ma'am? Am I a ma'am to you?"

"N-no, Jaehye." He stuttered. 'I can't do it...Not when she’s like this….'

"Good. Anyways, Junnie Oppa are you busy right now?"

"Aniyo, wae?" JunHyung asked taking you off of speaker.

"I need you to go donate eight point four billion won for me." You said looking at your other phone. [~7.4 million USD]

"E-Eight point four billion won?" He stuttered, surprised at the huge amount.

"Ne. Aish...Oppa. I gotta go but I'll text you the details. Tae Oppa and I are checking out the stage for our debut." You told JunHyung sighing.

"Araso. I'll talk to you later. Annyeong." He hung up.

"Jae, Let's go. We're here." Kyungho said parking the car.

"Oppa, Ireona." You shook Taehoon.

"Why...?" Taehoon grumbled.

"Fine. Stay in the car and sleep. I'm going to see our debut stage." You said getting out of the car.

"What? We're already here?!" Taehoon exclaimed booting up just to be constrained by the seatbelt making him cry out in pain.

"Pfft. Hahaha!" You laughed with tears coming out of your eyes.

"What are you laughing about?" Kyungho asked.

"T-Taehyuk forgot he had a seatbelt on and bwahahaha!" You laughed hysterically.

"Jae, Hyuk, get out of the car and go check out the stage. You both have to see the stage producer."

"Okay." You said happily getting out and wiping away your tears, coming face to face camera with a camera. "Oh! What's up? I'm Fate's leader Jade."

"And I'm Fate's charismatic rapper, Taehoon." Taehoon said winking at the camera.

"We're currently walking to the stage to see how it looks like." You said as your phone rang. "Excuse me."

"She's such a busy person don't cha think?" Taehoon joked with the camera.

"Tae, Outsider Oppa is going to get married in next month!" You exclaimed grinning.

"...Okay..." Taehoon said unsure how he should've answered.

"Hmph! Forget you." You pouted walking away.

Taehoon chuckled and told the camera, "Don't worry, everyone. She's normally like this. It's hard to believe she uses so much aegyo huh?"

"Oi! Baka, did you make your individual fanclub name?" You asked sitting in the middle of the stage.

"Yeah. The twins did also."

"Wah~! Really?"

"Mhmm." Taehoon nodded.

"Sweet." You grinned as the stage producer came over. "Sorry everyone, but this going to be secret until the other members of Fate come here."

"Gomen~" Taehoon said before the cameraman shut the camera off. [Sorry.]

"Hyuk, back to business here." You said.

"Right." Taehoon nodded.


YO! FateTV is baaakkk~ Haha
And in Japan too! :P Kekeke~
I hope you’ll like the individual fan names when they get mentioned~ :D
Sorry for a lot of colors too :P Keke~
Anyways, I hope you like the chapter~
I'll be updating again on the weekend since I have a lot of tests this week...
Comments and subscriptions are always welcome~
<3