Yah, I'm Not A Baby.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=NMpMv0sxrRk [LOL Dorks xD]


Comment Replies:

@sooyun_08: Yay~ comment~ And okay~ Today’s gonna be a double update~ :D
@pinkypn: Haha you’ll see~ :3 And I know but oh well :P It was at the end of the fanmeet :P
@Yannna: cute? Haha sure :3 Hahahaha You’re welcome~ :D LOL I didn’t notice that until you pointed it out XD
@cupidzangel: LOL Haha I love watching DaeSung and Hyori together they’re so entertaining along with the rest of the Family XD Pfftt hhaha XD I was laughing at their math skills xDD Keke~ I know~ :3 And you’re welcome~ Today’s another double update~ :D Aww~ I know~ :3 Jae has way too many friends :P /sigh I felt bad for making Jae get hurt but I just wasn’t in my right state of mind dure to watching too many action movies xD OMG I know! Doojoon and JunHyung are awesome bros ;) Haha I wish I could have a twin syndrome like them! :D That would be soooo wicked! :DD Kekek~ I love making them argue It’s cute and you’re right~ That’s how they get along ;D
@moreliana: Kekek~ The things Beast can do to a person ;3 LOL Shadow man! I didn’t notice it until you told me xD
@CrazyPanda105: OMG I know right! :D I wanna take family pics with them xD Pfft hahaha Failll~ :P I’m glad you love it. I’m surprised I’m writing almost up to 100 chapters XD I wonder how long people will stay with me and my stories XD Keke~ I’d be too. I mean seriously, HyunSeung, YoSeob, DongWoon and KiKwang with their abs then there’s all of these other idols like Yukwon, SeungRi, Woohyun and other idols with their abs too ;) ual frustration all day everyday hahha xD
@nazurahhaziqah: Haha~ Okay~ okay~ chill~ ;) I’ll have a double update today so I hope you’ll enjoy it :3 Awww~ thank you~ I’m really delighted to know you think it’s great~ :D Hehehkekeke~ You’ll read about it soon~~ Just hang tight, ne? :)


~~ Recap ~~

"Yong Leader's turn!" Fate chimed.

"Yah! I don't do aegyo." You said turning away.

"We'll leave for the food as soon as you do aegyo." JinWook smirked.

"Fine. Ahem. Byu~" You squealed giving an eye smile before making a cute pout and running away from the camera.

"Woah! That one's new!" Taehoon said surprised.

"Yah! Let's go get food now!" You exclaimed.


[In Korea the Next Day. With the Other Members of Beast.]

"Hyung, let's go!" DongWoon exclaimed.

"We're coming!" KiKwang called back.

"Pali!" YoSeob exclaimed.

"Yah! Stop yelling at me! I'm just trying to find my shirt." KiKwang exclaimed.

"Check your bed! So we can get going!" YoSeob yelled.

"What about Hyung?" KiKwang asked finding his shirt and quickly putting it on.

"He's already waiting in the car. Hurry upppp! We're going to be late!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" KiKwang yelled grabbing his things and running out.

Once KiKwang and YoSeob got in the van, JoonKun quickly started to drive to the airport.

"Hyung, what's that?" KiKwang asked HyunSeung who was staring at a small long rectangular box that was held in his hand.

"Huh?" HyunSeung responded looking up from the box.

"What's in the box, Hyung?" YoSeob asked.

"Ah...It's nothing..." HyunSeung said.

"...Then where were you yesterday?" DongWoon slowly asked.

"Huh? Hyung was in the hotel the whole time yesterday." KiKwang said confused.

"No, he wasn't. He left without us knowing." JoonKun said.

"Mwoh? Where'd you go then?" YoSeob asked.

"A store." HyunSeung said frankly, putting his headphones on and ignoring the rest of their questions.

"Hyung, do you know what's in the box?" KiKwang asked JoonKun.

"Ne, but he said not to say anything." JoonKun answered.

"Mwoh? Waeyo?" Beast asked confused.

"He said you'll see when you find out."

"Aish! The suspense is killing me!" KiKwang exclaimed.

"You seem fully alive to me." DongWoon smirked.

"Yah!" KiKwang exclaimed.

"Can you guys just shut up?" HyunSeung grumbled with his eyes closed.

"Mianhae..." They all apologized.


[In Japan.]

"Oppa~" You grinned skipping over to Doojoon.

"What?" He grumbled as you were shaking him.

"Let's go hang out~!" You chimed smiling.

"Go ask the others."

"I already tried...Nobody wants to go with me." You pouted.

"Fine. I'll go. You owe me food." He said getting up.

"Ne, Oppa~" You grinned skipping out of the room.

Once Doojoon was finished changing, he came down and met up with you in the living room.

"Kaja!" You grinned.

"Ne, ne." Doojoon laughed as you dragged him out of the dorm.

"Annyeong, Everyone!" You yelled before closing the door. "Oppa, do you wanna go eat first?"

"Mm. Ne. Food sounds good right now." Doojoon grinned.

"Great! There's this one place in Japan that I absolutely love." You exclaimed.

Once you and Doojoon got in the car, you immediately drove off to The White Fox.

At the restaurant, you and Doojoon immediately got a table and ordered what you wanted to eat.

"Jae, so what have you been doing so far?" Doojoon asked to start a conversation while the two of you waited for the food.

"Well, Fate just finished our debut showcase so were going to be here until April maybe for promos. It all depends on whether shows want us to guest or not. Then Taehoon and I are still filming for our drama here, Minki flies over to Korea to attend variety shows and Minjung flies over to Korea also to film for Immortal Song." You answered thinking. "What about you, Oppa?"

"All that I can think of are the concerts." Doojoon laughed.

"Chincha? Aish. Lucky. I'd rather do concerts everyday than fly back and forth between Korea and Japan."

"I thought only Minki and Minjung are doing that."

"Ani. I am too. A couple people want me in their MVs and I feel bad if I reject it." You sheepishly replied.

"Aigo. Nae yeodongsaeng is so thoughtful." Doojoon cooed reaching over the table and ruffling your hair.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Don't touch the hair." You pouted as the food came causing Doojoon to sit back down.
Doojoon chuckled and said, "Let's eat."

"Ne!" You grinned and started to eat.

As soon as you and Doojoon finished eating, you paid for the food and walked out of the restaurant and headed to the stores.

"Oppa, kaja." You grinned pulling him to a store.

"Mwoh? I'm not going in there!" Doojoon exclaimed as you dragged him in a store which contained only female clothing.

"Oppa! We'll buy whatever you want later." You said making him sit down.

"Jae, I don't want to be in here!" He complained.

"Hold on." You rolled your eyes, walking to the counter and talking to the lady.

"Ah yes. Here." The lady said taking out and a medium sized package and handing it to you.

"Arigatogozaimasu." You said paying and walking over to Doojoon. "Now we can go."

"What's in the bag?" Doojoon asked as the two of you walked out.

"Something. Now where do you wanna go?"

"Soccer field?" Doojoon questioned knowing he won't get an answer.

"Sure. Let's go." You said leading him to a soccer field.

Once the two of you headed to the soccer field, you stopped by a store and bought a soccer ball for the two of you to play with.

"Ready, Oppa?" You asked Doojoon.

"Only if you're ready to get beat." Doojoon smirked.

"Let's see, Oppa." You smirked back, quickly kicking the ball away from him and dribbling down the field.

"Yah! Come back here!" Doojoon yelled chasing after you.

After an hour of playing soccer, the two of you decided to finally take a break.

"Great game, Oppa." You rolled your eyes, tossing a water bottle you just bought at him.

"Same to you, Jae." Doojoon smirked.

"Tch. Meanie." You scoffed drinking half of your water bottle in one swing.

"How am I the meanie?" Doojoon feigned innocence.

"Psht. You act as if I've never fell over." You scoffed getting up.

"Now where are we going?" Doojoon complained.

"Let's go get some ice cream then we can head back." You answered grinning.

"Fine." He sighed getting up and following you to an ice cream parlor.

"Oppa, do you want any ice cream?" You asked Doojoon as the two of you walked inside.

"Ne. Get me chocolate." Doojoon said sitting at a table.

"Araso, Oppa." You said skipping over to the counter.

Bzzt.

From: JunHyung

Yah! Yoon Leader, where are you and Jae?
The other members of are here in Japan now...
Just letting you know.
Call me when you're coming back.

To: JunHyung

Jae and I are out. We're currently getting ice cream.
Huh? How did you find out?
Yeah.. I'll call.

From: JunHyung.

JoonKun Hyung texted me just now.
Okay. I'll leave you alone now.
Take care of Jae.

"Oppa, kaja. There's a park nearby where we can eat." You smiled.

"Araso. Lead the way, BabyJae." Doojoon grinned as you handed him his ice cream.

"Yah, I'm not a baby." You pouted.

"Sure.." Doojoon laughed.

"Oppa!" You whined.

"Aigo~ so cute~" Doojoon cooed.

"Hm...Have you seen any celebs at your concert?" You asked Doojoon suddenly.

"I know A-Pink and HyunWoo was there. Why?" Doojoon said thinking.

"Ah, Araso. No reason. I was just wondering." You smirked to yourself.

"What's with the smirk?" Doojoon asked suspiciously.

"Interesting ab show if I do say so myself." You said casually eating your ice cream.

"It's was funny too seeing as DongWoon almost thre- Wait! You were there?!" Doojoon exclaimed wide eyed.

"Took you a while." You laughed.

"Yah!" Doojoon whined.

"Mianhae~" You cooed.

"Aish you.." Doojoon growled ruffling your hair.

"Yah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"Jae, if I were to say the other members are here, what would you do?"

"Molla. When it happens, it happens." You shrugged.

"Omo! Jae!" You heard Beast's voices exclaimed.

You sighed and turned around to find them running at you.

You soon became alert and exclaimed, "Do not hug me!"

"M-Mwoh? Wae?" YoSeob asked as the members of Beast stopped less than a couple feet away.

You coughed and pointed to your shoulder.

"Omo! That's right are you okay? Do we have t-" They began throwing questions at you.

"Oppa, I'm gonna go take a walk. You can just stay with them." You said stuffing one of your hands in your pocket and walking away as you ate your ice cream.

"Yah. Where's HyunSeung?" Doojoon asked the guys once he noticed HyunSeung was nowhere to be seen.

"Molla. I think he went to where you guys are staying." KiKwang answered.

"Where's JoonKun Hyung?" Doojoon asked.

"I'm here." JoonKun said appearing behind the guys.

"Hyung, where's HyunSeung?" Doojoon asked.

"He's with Jae. I just saw him run after her." JoonKun answered.

"! But they're recording FateTV!" Doojoon cursed in realization.

"No, they aren't. The cameras didn't follow you earlier did they?"

"No why?"

"Because if they didn't follow you just now then Jae and HyunSeung won't get caught." JoonKun explained.

"That's true!" Doojoon exclaimed.


[With You.]

'He must be here too if the rest of them are.' You thought finishing your ice cream and continued walking until you ended up at a park.

Bzzt.

From: Kitty Kwon Oppa

Yah. I heard Beast flew over to Japan to see you.
Are you okay? I hope you're doing well. ^^
Remember, try getting back with Hyung~
If you need anyone to talk to, you can always talk to me!
Annyeong, Teddie~

'If I do see HyunSeung Oppa, what would I even say? I honestly don't even remember why we broke up...' You thought sitting on one of the swings.

"Argh! I'm such an idiot!" You exclaimed.

"You know, talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity." You heard someone say from behind you before they gave you a hug.

Memories quickly flashed through your mind as soon as you inhaled the scent from the person's clothing.

"O-Oppa..." You whispered trying not to move or you'd hurt yourself.

"Jae, I know sorry can't fix our relationship but I truly am sorry for everything that has happened. I want to make everythi-"

"Oppa..." You whimpered cutting him off.

'...Did I make her cry already?! ! ! !' HyunSeung thought frustrated.

"Oppa, let go of me please. It's hurts." You winced in pain.

"Mwoh?! What hurts? Did I hurt you? Omg. ! I kne-" HyunSeung immediately let go and ran to the front of you, ranting as he paced back and forth.

"Oppa, shut up." You rolled your eyes.

"M-Mwoh?"

"Shut. Up." You repeated.

"Haji-"

"Oppa, I forgive you. Just shut up." You grumbled holding your head.

"Headache?" HyunSeung questioned concerned.

"Ne..." You sighed getting off the swing and walking off.

"Yah. Don't just walk away." HyunSeung complained.

"You're such a baby." You rolled your eyes.


Keke~ Lame but whatever~
HyunSeung’s back so I hope you all are happy~
Be prepared for the cheesy chapters coming up :P
Saranghaeyo~ Comments please~
<3
Happy Valentine’s Day~
[Anyone willing to be mine? ;) ]
And as a gift, another update will be up~ :D

I love you all~ I wish most of you would comment~ <3