Fate's Jade Is Dating?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Kp08R27Iw [OMG Kim Soora XDDD]


Comment Replies:

@CrazyPanda105: Bwhahha NEVARRRR!!! XD LOL IT’s not for everyone just a few xD And atleast you have four! I only have one two...WHEN ISN’T HE Y?!
@cupidzangel: LOL I never get tired of watching him along with the rest of BigBang XD OMG HyunSeung ;3 LOL SeungRi moment XD Keke You shall find out~ And OMG Haha I had to relate something to Mulan since I was watching it xD Food is my love~ <3 Bwahhaha you shall find out~


~~ Recap ~~

"Geez, her stomach is like a bottomless pit." One of the staff members said quietly.

"Wah~! I'm full now." You grinned patting your stomach.

"Finally." Taehoon sighed in happiness.

"This is truly amazing." Someone said walking in.

"Omo!" You exclaimed jumping up.


[In Korea.]

"Yah, Babo." Yukwon said getting HyunSeung's attention.

"Yah? I'm your Hyung. Show some respect." HyunSeung growled.

"I'll show you some respect once you make Jae happy again." Yukwon simply stated.

"What are you even doing here? If you hadn't noticed this is my dorm."

"I know that thank you. DongWoon Hyung let me in. But other than that, I'm here to tell you to get back together with Jae. She'll still be in Japan the time you get there for your tour." Yukwon explained.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I know both you and Jae are miserable. Knowing that Jae is just as stubborn as you, she won't admit that she wants you back in person unless you tell her first."

"Wait. So you were serious about giving her to me?" HyunSeung asked in surprise.

"Yeah. I know when she's had enough. Her smile never seemed to reach her eyes...I just want the old Jae back."

"Fine. But I need your help." HyunSeung sighed.

"What's with the sigh?"

"I didn't want to ask for your help but it looks like I'm going to have to." HyunSeung said.

"What do you need help with?"

"Can you find out her schedule in Japan and how long she'll be there?"

"She'll be there until the middle of April." Yukwon answered. "And until the week after next week, she'll practicing and filming for Fate's Japanese debut. Fate is going to release their album a day before the showcase then after the debut showcase, Fate is going to be doing promos and she'll be flying back and forth from Japan to Korea because she's wanted on a lot of idols' music videos."

"Fate's only going to practice for two weeks?" HyunSeung asked surprised.

"Yeah. They're amazing actually. It only takes then less than two hours to learn a new routine." Yukwon said.

"But JunHyung said they're making a new album for their debut."

"So? Most likely they're only going to take less than two days to learn everything. And knowing that Jae and Tae are going be making the choreo, it might take around three days. But then once they’ve learned everything, they’re going to try and make everything be perfect." Yukwon shrugged. "But one thing is for sure, Jae is going to call JunHyung once she feels like she's on the bridge of insanity. So use that time to tell JunHyung to ask Jae whatever you want."

"Komawo." HyunSeung smiled.

"Just make her happy. That's all I want from you. You're the best thing after Daejin Hyung." Yukwon shrugged. "If you need anything from me, JunHyung has my number. Annyeong."


[Back In Japan.]

"Sorry but we have to turn off the camera." You told the cameraman as you looked at the camera causing the cameraguy to turn it off.

"Why is this being kept a secret?" The person who walked in the restaurant asked.

"Because you're our secret weapon." You winked grinning. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"No. I'm fine."

"So what are you doing here? I thought I was going to pick you up?"

"Dad said never mind and called up a limo to drive me here." He shrugged. "...Knowing you'd be eating at this time."

"Zhèng Jīnlóng! You didn't even call me beforehand?!" You pouted.

"No. Dad said not to." JinWook laughed.

"Zhēn de ma? Tā zai na lǐ?" You asked. [Really? Where is he?]

"Zài chēzi lǐ mian." [In the car.]

"Okay." You nodded getting up and handing Taehoon your credit card. "Can you pay? I need to talk to Mushu's dad."

"Fine. Make it quick. I'll meet you on set." He said waving you off.

"Kay." You said walking away with JinWook as you texted someone.

"Daughter, long time no see. Have you been doing well?" JinWook's father asked.

"Yeah. Everything is fine do far." You grinned. "How's your business?"

"It's doing fine. Speaking of my business, I should go now. I just wanted to see how you are since it’s been a while." JinWook’s father smiled.

"That's fine. I have to go too." You smiled.

"Take care of Jīnlóng. I trust you."

"Don't worry. I'll take good care of him. But are you really okay with him following his dreams?"

"Of course. I always have his cousin. Besides, if he ever changes his mind, he knows everything about business and if he doesn't, I know you can help him."

"That's true. But this kid is a genius so no need to worry." You smiled ruffling JinWook's hair.

"Jiějie!" JinWook whined.

"Zàijiàn, bàba!" You said getting out of the car with JinWook following with his bags in hand.

"Zàijiàn, nu'ér, érzi." Jīnlóng's father nodded before driving off.

"Mushu, wǒmen zǒu ba. We're going to my filming site, hǎo ma?" You asked him, getting in your car.

"Shì, Jiějie. That's fine." He nodded getting in the passenger side.

"So you know why I'm keeping you a secret though right?"

"Shì, Jiějie. But is it okay for me to go with you on the set for your drama?"

"Yeah. Just wear these." You said handing him your Ray Ban sunglasses. "And don't talk. Just text me if you need anything."

"Okay, Jiějie. When we get there, can you show me where the restroom is?"

"Shì, dìdi." You laughed.

"Jiějie, by any chance, are you still dating that HyunSeung guy?" He asked looking at you.

You thought for a while and answered, "No..."

"You love him though right?" He asked studying your reaction.

"I...Yes...but..." You hesitated.

"Don't worry. You don't have to tell me. I can tell by your reaction." He grinned.

"...Freaking genius..." You grumbled causing him to laugh.

"Says the person with the IQ of 215." He rolled his eyes.

"So? You have an IQ of 175." You retorted back.

"But Jiějie you're older and smarter." He cooed.

"Don't sass your Jiějie." You 'scolded' him.

"Whatever you're only older by four years." He pouted.

"Only? Would you want me to be old?"

"No! I like my Jiějie the way she is."

"You better." You smirked. "Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?"

"Yeah. I'm sure." He nodded.

"If you say so." You shrugged.


[At the Filming Site.]

"Mushu, wǒmen zǒu ba." You said parking the car and getting out.

"Okay, Jiějie." JinWook said also getting out and following you to the set as you locked the car.

"Ah! My main lead is here! Darling, how are you?" The director asked you.

"I'm great. How are you?" You asked smiling.

"Darling, I'm fantastic! Oh? Who's this fellow?" He asked noticing JinWook..

"This is my little brother. Mushu, introduce yourself."

"Hello, I'm Zhèng Jīnlóng." JinWook bowed.

"Ah. Would you mind being an actor in this drama?" The director asked him.

"Jiějie, it that okay?" JinWook asked you.

"Go ahead." You agreed.

"Sure. I don't mind." JinWook told the director nodding.

"Great. Let's get you two changed." The director grinned.

"Okay." You two nodded before walking off to your separate dressing rooms.

After filming for the drama, you and JinWook changed back in your normal clothes and met up with Taehoon.

"Hyuk, what's up? Did Kyungho leave?" You asked Taehoon.

"Huh? Oh yeah. He left. He said we have the day off and he's just gonna go chill in the dorm." Taehoon answered.

"Great. What do you guys wanna to do?" You asked them.

"Movies!" They grinned.

"Let's go! Hyuk," You exclaimed getting in your car with them quickly following behind.

Bzzt.

From: Babo Jokernim Oppa

Yah. Did you know there's an article about you?
It's really recent since its about you in Japan.
Go check it out. It's here: [Insert link here]
Are you okay with it or should I come over there?

From: Nae Yeppeun Yeodongsaeng

There is? I'll check it out now.
I'll answer your question after I look at it.

You replied back to JunHyung before going to the link to check out the article.


[Fate's Jade is Dating?]

Just this morning, Fate's leader Jade has been seen with what seems to be gorgeous looking guy in Japan goin in a limo after walking out of a restaurant. Minutes after being in the limo, both Jade and the guy come out and start walking over to a shiny black Mustang GT and driving off. Later, they are then seen at a filming site for a Japanese drama. Do you think they're dating or are they just close friends?

Some fans replied, "Noona would tell us if she's dating." "Destiny trusts in our leader." "Unnie, if you're dating, you better tell your precious Jems!" "Andwae! Don't date, Jade! Oppa wants to date you!"


'Eh...It's not that bad.' You thought texting JunHyung.

To: Babo Jokernim Oppa
Oppa, it's not that bad.
You don't have to come here.
You have your concert so you should rest up.
Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.

To: Nae Yeppeun Yeodongsaeng

Araso. Just make sure you take care of yourself.
I'll check up on you every once and a while.
Doojoon Hyung said he feels neglected since you don't to him as much as you talk to me.
Annyeong.

"Jae, why do you look so blank?" Taehoon asked looking at you through the rearview mirror.

"Oh. Paparazzi think Jīnlóng and I are dating." You shrugged.

"Ugh...Are you serious? That's like ." JinWook shivered in disgust.

"I know. That's why I don't think it's a big deal."

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Taehoon asked, stopping at a red light.

"I dunno." You shrugged. "Mushu?"

"Wǒ bú zhī daò." JinWook shrugged. [I don't know.]

"Aish. Let's just go to the mall then." You suggested.

"Okay." They agreed causing Taehoon to make a U-turn.


…Don’t you wish you could be like Jae?
Isn’t she amazing? Man, even I’m jealous of my OC.
Haha. Anyways, what do you think of the chapter?
Was it good enough? :3 Comment~ ^^
P.S. Next few chapters might be colorful~