You Two Were Perfect For Each Other.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUnQ-KxbO-A [What can’t this man do?!]


~~ Recap ~~

"Araso." Woohyun said chuckling. "I’ll go tell manager Hyung so you should change."

"Ne~! By the way, do you guys have a choreo to Paradise?" You asked before Woohyun walked out.

"Ne. Wae?"

"Can you teach it to me?"

"It's kinda...We'll see." He said before quickly walking out.

"O...Kay..." You said to yourself confused, changing.


[After Filming Immortal Song 2.]

"Jungie~" You cooed running up to her.

"Oh! Unnie!" Minjung exclaimed happily hugging you.

"Has Hyuk been treating you and Mino well?"

"Ne. It's boring around the house without you. When are you coming back?" Minjung pouted.

"Tonight's my last night with Infinite so were going to have a dinner at Angel's Devil tomorrow." You told her.

"Chincha?"

"Ne. Woohyun and I just finished recording the album so I should be going back to the dorm tomorrow."

"Jae, kaja. I have practice next." Woohyun said walking over to you and Minjung. "Oh. Annyeonghaseyo, Nam Woohyun imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Baek Mina imnida also known as Minjung onstage." Minjung introduced herself. "I hope you're taking care of Jaehye well."

"Ne. Infinite is taking care of her very well." Woohyun said smiling.

"Anyways, we can start working on the third mini when I move back in, ara? Tell the guys to go over the songs. I'll work on the choreo now so we can practice it when I get back." You told Minjung.

"Araso. You should go now though." Minjung said chuckling once she noticed Woohyun tugging you lightly.

"Ne. Tell the guys I said hi. Annyeong." You said waving as you and Woohyun started to walk away.

"There you two are." Jungryul, one of Infinite's managers, said. "We gotta go. The guys are waiting for us."

"Araso. Kaja." Woohyun said grabbing your hand and following his manager to the car.

Once you got into the car and Woohyun's manager started driving, your phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" You answered your phone as Woohyun laid his head on your lap causing you to smile.

"Yah! How come you didn't tell me your doing a duet album with Woohyun-ssi?!" JunHyung yelled through your phone.

"Waeyo? What would you do about it?" You asked amused.

"What about HyunSeung?"

"What about him? I'm pretty sure you were there when Taehoon told him."

"But that's not right! At least do it in person!"

"It's been a month already. Do you really want me to do that?" You asked him as you felt Woohyun's head become heavier meaning he fell asleep.

"Yes I do."

"Fine. I'll do it."

"Chincha?"

"Yeah. Now I'm gonna go. Annyeong." You said hanging up sighing and looking down at Woohyun. "At least you don't have relationship problems. Besides, you like Seungyeon Unnie..."

"You like him huh?" Jungryul asked looking at you through the rearview mirror.

"Kinda...But he likes Seungyeon Unnie so I can't compete with that." You said sighing.

"What if I told you he doesn't like Seungyeon anymore?"

"I wouldn't believe it." You answered honestly.

"Why?"

"Molla. I just don't believe things easily." You said shrugging.

"Araso. So who are you closest to in Infinite?"

"I'm closest to Hoya Oppa and MyungSoo."

"Least?"

"None. I'm close to all of them but I'm closest to Hoya."

"Is he the one you can always talk to?"

"Ne. And I'm trying to find his girlfriend so I can hook them back up."

"How can you do that?"

"I have my ways. Just don't tell Hoya Oppa." You said childishly grinning.

"Araso." Jungryul said chuckling.


[At Infinite's Practice Room.]

"Hyung, why are you carrying Noona in here? Won't she wake up?" Sungjong asked Woohyun.

"It's fine. Jae won't wake up. She's a semi heavy sleeper. She only wakes up if you touch her face." Woohyun answered putting you on the bench and making a pillow for you with his jacket.

"How do you know that?" Hoya asked with a brow raised.

"I..ah..um..Let's start practice!" Woohyun said quickly getting to his position.

Niga isseoya man yogi ga paradise
Eojiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise, oh oh~

'Mwoh?' You thought waking up. 'I don't remember being here.'

"Noona, woke up!" Sungjong announced continuing dancing. "Annyeong, Noona."

"Annyeong, Jae~" Infinite greeted you as you sat up and rubbed your eyes.

"Annyeong, Oppa-deul, Jongie." You greeted back yawning.

"Noona, do you wanna learn Paradise?" Sungjong asked you.

"Sure." You answered stretching as they finished up the dance.

"Jae, come here." Hoya said motioning you over.

"Araso." You responded walking over to him.

"You're going to do my position, araso?"

"Ara." You said nodding.

"So go like this. One, two, three, four." He said showing you slowly.

"Like this?" You asked doing exactly the same thing.

"Good. Now, try this." He said skipping to the chorus.

"M-Mwoh?" You stuttered blushing.

"Aww~ is little Jaehye embarrassed?" Dongwoo cooed smirking.

"Y-Yah! Oppa!" You exclaimed hitting him causing him to chuckle.

"Come on, Jae. You know what? Nevermind. I don't think you can do better than me.." Hoya teasingly taunted you.

"What are you talking about? I can dance way better than you ever can." You said getting in position.

“And the adrenaline kicks in.” Sunggyu said chuckling.

“Great job, Hoya.” Dongwoo sarcastically said.

"Sungjongie music please." You ordered Sungjong.

Just as the music came on, you danced up to the chorus leaving the guys jaw dropped.

"Heh~ I told you I could do it~" You said grinning as Woohyun stepped out of the room blushing.

"Are you ready to move on?" Hoya asked smirking at the door before turning towards you.

"Ne." You answered nodding.

After five hours, you learned the whole dance along with a couple others while the rest of Infinite headed back to the dorm.

"Oppa, you wanna help choreograph Fate's comeback song?" You asked Hoya.

"Can I?" Hoya asked unsure.

"Ne. That way when I go on a variety show you'll be my partner." You said grinning.

"Araso." He said grinning and sticking his hand out for a handshake you two just made.

"Shall we get started?" You asked.

"Ne."

About another couple hours later, Woohyun came in the practice room half asleep.

"It's three in the morning. You guys need to sleep." Woohyun said rubbing his eyes.

"Woah. It's that late already?" Hoya asked surprised.

"Ne. Come on, you two. Let's go back to the dorm." Woohyun told the two of you.

"Ne." You said grabbing your bag and tossing Hoya his. "Kaja."


[In the Morning. Time - 9:00 a.m.]

"Guys, where's Jae?" Woohyun asked worried.

"She went out for a bit. She said she'll be back at seven and she wants us to get ready so she can take us out for dinner with a few friends." Sunggyu explained.

"And by a few, I hope you know she means about five or more idol groups." Hoya said shaking his head.

"Let's hope the restaurant can hold all of us then." Sungyeol said.

"There's one that's really popular because it's huge." Sungjong mentioned.

"Oh! Is the one you're talking about called ‘Angel's Devil’?” Dongwoo asked.

"That place is pretty good." MyungSoo commented.

"You've been there?!" The guys asked surprised.

"Yeah. Jaehye took me there when you guys were all out." MyungSoo said casually.

"Was it really huge? Was the food good?" Infinite asked him.

"Yes and yes." MyungSoo said.

"Wah~! We better sit next to her if she's bringing a lot of people!" Sungjong said grinning.

"How about we go to practice first?" Infinite's manager said walking in the dorm.

"Ne, Hyung." Infinite chorused following their manager out the door.


[Meanwhile At Beast's Dorm.]

"Yah. Open up." You muttered texting JunHyung to open the door to Beast's dorm.

Click!

"About time." You said hearing the door unlock.

"You know none of us are awake at this time right?" JunHyung grumbled opening the door for you to go inside.

"But then again you told me to come over to do it in person." You said.

"C-Chincha? Are you sure you wanna do that?" JunHyung stuttered.

"Well, you told me I should so-"

"No, don't! Please don't. You two were perfect for each other. Don't do this to him." JunHyung exclaimed waking some of the members.

"What's going o- oh Jae, what are you doing here?" Doojoon asked rubbing his eyes walking in the living room with YoSeob behind him.

"I'm here because someone wanted me to break up with HyunSeung in person so here I am." You said rolling your eyes and making your way to the JunHyung and HyunSeung's room.

"I don't thi-" Doojoon started.

"So this is why..." You mumbled slowly walking out of the room and facing them with tears in your eyes.

"A-Ani! It's not like that!" Doojoon tried to protest but miserably failing.

"And you said you just wanted a new dorm." You scoffed about to walk off until YoSeob held you back. "So much for you won't have any girls over."

"Noona, please. He-" YoSeob started.

"I'm not your Noona, YoSeob. Nor am I DongWoon's Noona." You said sighing. "And please, let go. I have no more business here."

"But-"

"Please..." You pleaded as he released his grip from you.

"Jae..." JunHyung began as you took your couple ring and bracelet off.

"Give it to him." You said handing the pieces of jewelry to JunHyung. "Tell him we're officially over and that I've moved on."

"But you still like him. It's written in your eyes." JunHyung said as you wiped your tears away.

"I know I do but he's moved on." You said before walking out of the dorm with your heels clicking behind you.

"! Hyung just keeps screwing up!" JunHyung exclaimed.

"I told you it was a bad idea to let Noona to stay over." DongWoon sleepily said walking in the room.

"What are we going to do about their relationship now? She doesn't know that Hyung was drunk that night and last night." YoSeob said sighing.

"Don't forget, Fate would stick with her since they don't think HyunSeung is good for her now." Doojoon sighed.

“Plus the fact she just saw him with Noona…” KiKwang added yawning.

"We'll think of something to save their relationship. Hyung is a wreck without her. He’s been out drinking a lot too. Who knows how long he can deal with this." DongWoon said going to the kitchen looking for food.


…So…Is it really officially over for JaeSung/HyunHye? Or will they get back together?
What do you think Beast’s plan for them to get together is?
Do you want them back together though?
Stay tuned to find out XD~ Comment~ <3

Miss him?