You'll Kill Us All.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

 {Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvrZo4jYYzg [Kekeke~]


~~ Recap ~~

"Araso, Oppa. Take care!" You said smiling.

"I will, Teddie. Saranghae~" He cooed using aegyo.

"Nado Saranghaeyo, Kitty." You replied back with the same amount of aegyo.

"Annyeong and Merry Christmas." He laughed hanging up.

"Merry Christmas, Oppa..." You said to yourself.


[At YG Ent. One Week Later.]

"Oppas!" You exclaimed spotting BigBang in the recording studio.

"Oh? Jae! It's been a while." JiYong greeted you smiling as YoungBae picked you up and gave you a hug after you put Leo down.

"I missed you guys." You said burning your face in the crook of YoungBae's neck as you wrapped your legs around his torso.

"We missed you too, Jae." DaeSung said grinning.

"Oppa, how's your drama?" You asked smiling.

"Great." DaeSung answered. "How's your album?"

"Cho Samchon just released the teasers a few days ago. The MV and album were released at midnight and Samchon told me that I should be starting promos in two days." You said.

"So what was with the fake smile earlier?" SeungHyun asked.

"Boy problems?" SeungRi asked.

"Psh! No! Why would I have boy problems?" You scoffed as Leo imitated you.

"Because you reacted like that." SeungRi smirked.

"Are you having boy problems?" JiYong asked curiously.

"No- Yeah..." You answered as YoungBae gave you a look.

"Who are the boys?" YoungBae asked.

"Noone you know of..."

"HyunSeung and some other guy?" SeungHyun knowingly asked.

"Ne..." You muttered in defeat.

"Who's the other guy?" SeungRi asked.

Bzzt.

From: Kitty Kwon~

Teddie, Cho PD Hyung wants you at BNS later.
He said something about discussing your promo schedule.
Block B and I will see you later.
Annyeong, Teddie~
ω

With a grin plastered on your face, you replied back to Yukwon causing BigBang to look over your shoulder to see who you're texting.

From: Nae Yeppeun Teddie~

Araso, Kitty~! Tell him I'll be there in a couple hours.
I want to stay with BigBang Oppas for a little while.
It's been a long time since I've hung out with them.
Annyeong, Kitty~

"So that's who you're texting." SeungHyun said smirking.

"M-Mwoh..?" You stuttered now noticing BigBang crowding around you. "Get away!"

"Kim Yukwon, huh? Isn't he the kid you said you're best friends with after KiKwang?" DaeSung asked.

"Ne..." You nodded.

"So what's going in between you and HyunSeung? Last time we saw you two, you were both happy. Are you two still together?" BigBang asked throwing questions at you.

You explained to them what was happening then said, "I don't even know what's going on anymore."

"You're falling for Yukwon aren't you?" SeungRi asked.

"Molla. I don't know. I think I am but then I still like HyunSeung." You sighed running a hand through your hard slightly frustrated.

"So, you need some advice to know what you should do next?" YoungBae asked.

"A bit...yeah..." You answered as they all gave you a look.

"Well first, who's there for you even if they have schedules?" JiYong asked. "Don't say the answer just think of who it is."

"Got it?" YoungBae asked as you nodded. "Next."

"Who helped you move on from Daejin Hyung?" SeungRi asked.

"Who do you find yourself being with in the future?" DaeSung asked.

"Who can’t leave your mind?" YoungBae asked.

"And who do you think you're actually falling for?" SeungHyun asked.

"Omg..." You muttered covering your mouth.

"So you know who you like now?" YoungBae asked as you nodded.

"Do you know what you should do?" SeungHyun asked.

"Ani. I'm still confused on that." You sighed.

"Just go with the flow for now. But if anything else happens, go for that Yukwon kid." DongWook said smiling as he leaned against the door frame.

"Omona!" You exclaimed holding your chest as BigBang laughed.

"I thought you weren't a scaredy-cat, Jae?" DongWook chuckled.

"Yah. Now you guys are just plain mean." You pouted.

"And here's the aegyo." YoungBae announced chuckling.

"Jae, do you wanna help with BigBang's comeback album?" JiYong asked.

"Sure. I don't feel like going over my promo schedule." You said grinning.

"Wanna produce it?"

"Can I?" You asked happily.

"Ne, go ahead." JiYong said chuckling.

"Yes!" You exclaimed excitedly.

After spending a couple hours with BigBang, you decided to go to BNS to discuss your schedule.

"Annyeong, Oppas~! I'll see you later." You said waving.

"Ne! Annyeong. Make sure you come back to help us choreograph our song." YoungBae said.

"Ne, Oppa. Don't worry. I'll come back with someone to help me out. Annyeong!" You said grinning and walking out of the building.

As you were on your way out of the building, you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh! Jeohsonghapnida." You apologized bowing 180 degrees to the person.

"Omo! You're Jade! Can I have an autograph?" The person exclaimed holding out Fate's most recent album and a sharpie.

"Ne." You smiled. "What's your name?"

"Bang Minhyo. By the way, I'm sorry about my sister on your guys' first fan meet." Minhyo apologized.

"Ah gwaenchanayo. Geokjeonghajima. No harm done." You said signing the album and handing it back to him.

"Kamsahamnida. And also, if it's not too much to ask, can I have a selca with you and possible get a drink with you?" He asked shyly.

"Sure." You said looking at your watch to see how much you had. "Why not?"

"C-Chincha?" He asked surprised.

"Ne. Kaja. I'll pay." You said grabbing his hand and leading him to a cafe. "Get what you want."

Once the two if you ordered and you paid, you both walked over to a booth and sat down to get to know each other before you had to leave.

"Do you still want that selca?" You asked him before you had to go.

"Ne! I-I mean if it's not too much to ask for." He said blushing.

"Don't worry so much." You chuckled. "Now come here. It's hard to take a selca with you if you’re across the table."

"Ne!" He said walking over to sit next to you.

"Ready?" You asked taking your phone out.

"Ne." He nodded taking his phone out too.

"Ara. Hana, deul, set!" You said as the two of you started to take selcas with different poses. "Do you have a twitter?"

"Ah Ne." He nodded.

"What is it?" You asked him as he told you. "That's cute. Make sure you check your twitter later. Oh, and I hope you can support me for my solo and Fate too."

"I will! Thanks for spending some time with me." He said moving out of the way do you could get out of the booth.

"Anytime. It's a pleasure to hang it with a fan one on one without the screaming and pushing." You chuckled.

"C-Can I have a hug before you leave?" He stuttered.

"Sure." You nodded, giving him a hug. "Make sure your sister doesn't get in any trouble. Annyeong~"

"A-Anyeong." He stuttered blushing as you walked away.

Once you were out of site, Minhyo jumped in excitement and exclaimed, "I hung out with Fate's Jade!!!"


AegiJjang: Had some fun hanging out with a fan before getting back to work. @ItsHyoYo Try getting a girlfriend will you? You seem like you'd be a good boyfriend for that lucky girl. ~ Go and ask her out already! :P I'll give you tickets for Fate's next concert.

@AegiJjang You hung out with a fan! Wah~! Can I hang out with you next? .

@ItsHyoYo Hyung, you hung out with THE Jade of Fate?! I thought you were on your way to my house?!

@AegiJjang Unnie, you're so Daebak! Can I have you perform at my birthday?

@ItsHyoYo OMG YOU'RE SO LUCKY! I wish I was you! :O


[Brand New Stardom.]

"Annyeong, Samchon." You greeted Cho PD as you walked in his office.

"Ah! Jae, great timing." Cho PD said.

"Ne. What's up?" You asked sitting on one of the couches.

"Geez. You're sounding like Jiho and them." Cho PD said shaking his head. "Anyways, as you know, your first day of promos start in two days."

"And since Block B is busy with their comeback you want me to find someone to sub in for Minhyuk?" You asked knowingly.

"Pretty much." Cho PD nodded.

"Sugoi! I know just the person!" You grinned.

"Which is?"

"Hanhae Oppa!" You cheered grinning.

"Araso. I'll have you handle calling and telling him that then."

"Ne, Samchon! Anything else?"

"Ne. You have to record for Dream High on your first day of promos right?"

"Ne. Wae?"

"And you have school that day too huh?"

"Ne..." You nodded slowly, unsure of what he's getting at.

"Hm...I guess you're going to have to do WinWin another time then." He said thinking aloud.

"I guess so. How about we don't do WinWin and I can just do Dream Team or some other variety show?" You asked wanting to avoid Beast at all costs.

"Sure. We can do that too. I think 1 vs 100 wanted you on the show." He said writing something down on a sheet of paper and handing it to you. "This will be your schedule for your promos. Make sure you give it to Kyungho also. YG said you'll be debuting in Japan sometime during February or March with Fate so space out what you need."

"Araso, Samchon." You nodded.

"Good. Other than that, you're dismissed." He said waving you off.

"Ne, Samchon." You said getting up and leaving.

"Jae!" Yukwon exclaimed hugging you.

"Yah! Share her with us too!" Block B complained.

"Andwae! Mine!" Yukwon said pulling you closer to his chest.

"H-Hey!" You exclaimed turning red.

"Omo!" Block B exclaimed in surprise.

"What?" Yukwon asked confused.

"Amureohji ani." You exclaimed blushing harder. [Don't you mind it.]

"Hyung?" Yukwon asked looking at Minhyuk and Jaehyo.

"Nothing~! Let's just go get some food!" P.O exclaimed.

"Wo yao chī fan!" You exclaimed grinning.

"Mwoh?" Block B questioned you confused.

"Ah Mian! I just said I want food." You said sheepishly.

"Oh!" They all said.

"Let's go get some food then!" P.O exclaimed.

"Yeah!" You said with him as the two of you started to do aegyo.

"Jae...don't do aegyo. You'll kill us all." Jaehyo said chuckling.

"Psh! In your dreams!" You exclaimed in English.

"Jae, are you on your monthly? You never speak in different languages unless you're on it." Kyung said.

"Aish! Shut up." You grumbled.

"And the PMSing begins." Kyung announced.

"Hey! Will you just shut up?!" You growled.

"Uhm...So...food or what?" P.O asked.

"Yeah we'll get some. Let's just get take out tonight." Taeil suggested.

"Aw ..." You grumbled clutching your stomach.

"Uh...let's head to the dorm now!" Kyung said panicking.

"Wh-" Block B was about to ask.

"Don't question! Just do it!" Kyung exclaimed.


Asdfghjkl; Bleh…
Uhm..yeah~ I hope you liked the chapter? XD
As you can tell, Jaehye is a really down to earth person keke~
Anyways…yeah~ Comment? :D