Hyung, Have You No Shame?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqB0R6OJ6xQ [LOL JongUp xD]


Comment Replies:

@songfictionsftw: LOLOLOL~~ The hashtag is grand ;) ah! Someone who agrees! :3 Thank you! To be honest I literally added it in the chapter because I needed a place to rant…OMG I know…That’s why I wouldn’t want to be one because of all the antis and netizens ;~;
@CrazyPanda105: asdfghjkl; CL <3 LOL Do you really mean that? I really thought it >~< OMG When they were apologizing I felt so awkward because I never see them that serious. ;~; It made me sad too seeing how much hate netizens are giving them….
@cupidzangel: same here. I never cry when it comes to shows but I just started to tear when I watched Healing Camp ;~; OMG same hereeee~!!! I’ve seen the preview of Running Man and I’m excited~ For some reason I just felt the need to add it because I needed to rant >~< And I agree~


~~ Recap ~~

"You know how we didn't let you guys go online for a couple weeks after your debut? Well during those weeks, Jae got so much hate mail and comments because she was JunHyung's sister." Jungsu sighed.

Taehoon sighed, "She's gone through so much..."

"That's why it's our turn to protect Noona." JinWook said determined.

"You took the words right out of my mouth, Lóng." Minki grinned.


[At the Dorm. Time - 8:45 a.m.]

"OH MY GOSH! What happened?!" Beast exclaimed as Taehoon carried you in the dorm.

"Yah. Shikuro. She's sleeping." Taehoon rolled his eyes, making his way passed them and upstairs to put you in your room.

"What happened to Jae?" Doojoon asked Fate, worried.

"Nothing. We were just filming." Minki shrugged.

"Filming what?" JunHyung asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"It's nothing to worry about." JinWook said.

"We're worrying anyways, Jin." DongWoon said concerned.

"Just tell us what happened." KiKwang sighed.

"Unnie doesn't want us to say. We go by what she says and you can't change our minds." Minjung said bluntly.

"Jagiya~" KiKwang whined.

"Andwae." Minjung said walking upstairs to her room with KiKwang about to follow until Minki pulled him back.

"Don't touch my sister." Minki growled.

"I-I..." KiKwang stuttered afraid before quickly running upstairs.

"Jin, please just tell us." YoSeob begged.

"Sorry, Hyung. But I'm not going to tell you. By the way, where's HyunSeung Hyung?" JinWook asked.

"He's been sleeping in Jae's room since you all left." DongWoon answered.

"So why are you guys awake then?" Minki asked.

"Doojoon got hungry." JunHyung grumbled.

"You don't have a schedule until you fly back to wherever. Just go get some sleep." Minki said before walking off as DongWoon and YoSeob did the same.

"Jin..." Doojoon looked at JinWook.

"Hyung, I'm not going to say anything. Noona wanted it this way and I respect her decision." JinWook said walking off.

JunHyung sighed and said, "Hyung, let's just go back to sleep. We'll ask Jae when she wakes up."

Once the afternoon came, you finally woke up in HyunSeung's arms with him watching you.

"Annyeong, Jagi." HyunSeung said kissing your forehead.

"Annyeong, Oppa..." You cutely yawned as he chuckled.

"Jagi..."

"Hm..?" You murmured, cuddling up to him for more warmth.

"What did you do last night?" HyunSeung asked worriedly.

"Filming. I'll tell you later. Don't worry about it, araso?" You said looking at him.

"Araso, Baby." He said kissing you.

"Really you two?" Doojoon asked unamused.

"What?" You asked innocently pulling away from the kiss and looking over at the door.

"Babo. Come on and let's eat. Taehoon and Minki cooked." Doojoon sighed.

"Ne. Lemme just change my bandages." You smiled.

"Araso." He nodded walking away.

"Did you really have to change your bandages?" HyunSeung smirked.

"Aniyo. I already know you did it for me." You smirked back causing him to chuckle and kiss you.

Minutes later of making out, JunHyung came in and said, "I thought you were changing your bandages. Not swapping spit."

"It's not spit unless your saliva is out of your mouth." You stated.

"Smartass. Get your out of bed so everyone can eat before Beast’s flight leaves and make sure you're wearing something decent." JunHyung said walking away.

"Are you hungry?" HyunSeung asked.

"Ne." You nodded, yawning.

"Kaja." He said lifting you up and carrying you out of the room.

"Oppa!" You squealed as he laughed.

"Calm down." HyunSeung laughed, walking downstairs.

"Andwae! Put me down." You whined.

"Jagiya, calm down." HyunSeung laughed.

"Hyung, what are you doing? Put her down now and get in your seat. It's time to eat and no one is eating until you two sit down." Taehoon said causing HyunSeung to put you down.

"Great...Taehoon Umma's back. Umma, stop nagging." You rolled your eyes.

"Yah! Sit your down." Taehoon nagged pointing a spatula in your direction.

"Yes, Umma." You sighed heading toward your seat until HyunSeung grabbed you and put you on his lap.

"Your seat is here." HyunSeung whispered in your ear as JunHyung and Doojoon glared at him.

"Baby, you should let go before Oppa kills you." You exclaimed.

"Woah. Baby?" KiKwang asked amused.

"Can you be any more whipped?" JunHyung laughed.

"Molla." HyunSeung shrugged.

"Yah! Jang HyunSeung, let her go! I swear if you don't, you're never going to have kids." Taehoon growled.

"Jagi, calm him down." HyunSeung fearfully said holding you close to him.

"That's on you. I wanna eat but you're not letting me go." You said trying to move away from him.

"You got told." JinWook laughed.

"Umma, can we eat now?" You asked.

"Once HyunSeung let's go of you." Minki answered before Taehoon could nag about you calling him Umma.

"Oppa!" You whined.

"Fine. But only if HyunSeung actually lets you eat." Taehoon said placing the food on the table.

"I will. I wouldn't let my baby starve." HyunSeung smiled.

"Aish. Stop being so mushy." You said piling food on your/HyunSeung's plate.

"Calm down, Jae. The food's not going anywhere." Doojoon laughed.

"Yeah it is. You, YoSeob and DongWoon are going to try and eat all the food." You smirked taking a bite and feeding HyunSeung. "Babe, Ah~!"

"Will you two just eat normally?" JunHyung rolled his eyes.

"Wae? KiKwang and Jungie are doing it too." You pouted.

"Yah, Lee KiKwang. Are you the reason why she's doing this?" JunHyung asked.

"Tch. No." KiKwang scoffed.

"Liar..." You muttered causing HyunSeung to laugh.

Jiějie, shouldn’t we be going soon?” JinWook asked you.

“Oh! That’s right!” You said in recognition.

“Mwoh? Where are you guys going?” KiKwang asked confused.

“It’s only me and JinWook-ah.” You smiled.

“Where are you guys going though?” JunHyung asked.

“Korea.” JinWook answered.

“Why?” Doojoon asked.

“They have a schedule there. Plus, Jae has to record for Dream High still along with music videos. Oh! And we’re going to be arriving in Korea a couple days later for the YG Strong Heart Special.” Taehoon answered.

“Then what are the rest of you going to be doing here when they’re in Korea?” YoSeob asked.

“We’re going to be doing variety shows here.” Minjung answered.

“Ah~ That makes sense.” DongWoon nodded.

“Looks like we can spend more time together then.” HyunSeung whispered kissing your neck.

“Hyung, have you no shame?” JunHyung muttered, stabbing a piece of meat. ‘Kissing my little sister like that in front of me…’


[A Month Later. With Beast.]

"So Hyung, what are you giving Jae for White Day?" KiKwang asked HyunSeung as Beast walked the streets of Singapore.

"Well, White Day is the same say as Fate's 300th day so I don't know if I should just get Jae something or both Jae and Fate." HyunSeung sighed.

"Just get Jae something. What do you have in mind anyways?"

"Molla. I'm still thinking about it." HyunSeung said looking at his phone.

"Well you don't have much time so you better think fast. White Day is coming sooner than you think~" YoSeob teased.

"Aish. Shikuro." HyunSeung grumbled. "I know what I'm doing."

"By the way, what did she give you on Valentine's Day, Hyung?" DongWoon asked.

"She made chocolate for me from scratch an-" HyunSeung smiled.

"What?!" JunHyung, KiKwang and Doojoon exclaimed, jealously.

"What?" HyunSeung asked confused.

"The chocolate Jae makes is the best! She doesn't make it for just anyone!" They exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" HyunSeung asked them confused.

"Dude, Jae's chocolate is one of a kind." JunHyung stated.

"You can't find any chocolate that tastes the same as hers." Doojoon added.

"It's so awesome and delicious that companies wanted to buy off her recipe!" KiKwang exclaimed.

"Okay. Anyways, she also gave me a new hat that was customized along wi-"

"Man, she customized more things for you?!" JunHyung exclaimed in disbelief.

"Can I please just finish my sentence?" HyunSeung rolled his eyes.

"Fine. What else did you get?"

"A new pair of earrings and a V-neck."

"A V-neck, huh?" KiKwang smirked.

"Yeah." HyunSeung shrugged.

"Which V-neck?" Doojoon asked.

"This one." HyunSeung pointing at the one he was wearing.

"Was that customized too?"

"Ani. Well, just this part." He said referring to the bottom part of the back of the shirt. [Which had the characters: 我的心永遠都屬於你的]

"Isn't that Chinese?" YoSeob asked.

"Yeah. But Jae still won't tell me what it means." HyunSeung sighed.

"DongWoon, you know Chinese. What does it say?" Doojoon asked the maknae.

"All I know is that it says something with ‘my,’ ‘heart,’ and ‘forever.’ Sorry Hyung." DongWoon shrugged.

"Gwaenchana." Doojoon sighed.

"Why won't you ask JinWook or Minki?" KiKwang asked.

"They're devoted to Jae and won't tell me either." HyunSeung answered.

"Man, their bond is so strong." YoSeob sighed.

"That's because they know Jae would do anything for them and they want to do the same." KiKwang shrugged.

“Well, they did tell me how to say it…” HyunSeung muttered.

“They did?!” DongWoon asked surprised. “Tell me!”

“Uh…Wǒ de xīn yǒngyuǎn dōu shǔyú nǐ de.” HyunSeung answered after reading it off his phone.

“That’s great! I can ask Hyunah to ask Jia Noona!” DongWoon grinned texting Hyunah.

'I wonder what Jae is doing right now.' HyunSeung sighed, not knowing what DongWoon just said.

Bzzt.

From: Nae Yeppeun Sarang

Oppa~ Annyeong!
Guess what~?
My shoulder is fully healed now :D
I can do double handed flips and bboy again!
Wahhhh~! I've been missing out on working out.
When we see each other again, let's go work out!
Oh? I gotta go now~ I miss you, Baby~ <3
Saranghaeyo, Nae Wangjanim.
Annyeong~!

"Was that Jae? What did she say?" Beast asked throwing questions at HyunSeung.

"She's fully healed and she wants to work out with me the next time we meet." HyunSeung smiled as he responded back.

"That's something she'd do." Doojoon chuckled.

"I've heard she's been thinking of doing couple workouts." KiKwang said.

"Couple workouts?" Beast questioned.

"Ne. Just look it up." KiKwang shrugged.

"So what are we shopping for?" YoSeob asked.

"Things to buy for B2UTY." Doojoon answered.

"We don't have that much money." DongWoon pointed out.

"That's why we have Jae's credit card." JunHyung smirked twirling your card between his fingers.

"How did you get it?!" DongWoon exclaimed, surprised.

"HyunSeung took it as they were making out when she came by to visit." Doojoon rolled his eyes.

"She's going to kill you!" YoSeob frantically exclaimed.

"No, she's not." HyunSeung chuckled.

"Why do you say that?" JunHyung suspiciously asked him.

"I have my ways." HyunSeung smiled.

"Hyung, did you know Jae is modeling for a lingerie ad?" KiKwang asked JunHyung.

"Mwoh?!" All of Beast responded.

"You didn't know?" KiKwang blinked.

"Obviously not." YoSeob stated.

"Aigo. My poor little sister is showing off her body!" JunHyung complained.

“I thought she had more money than all of us combined…” DongWoon muttered to himself.

‘But her body looks reeeeeaaaaally nice.’ HyunSeung thought looking at the pictures on his phone, biting his lip.


Kekeke~ Two more chapters ‘til I’m at 100~~ :3 (and possibly the end.)
Whee~~ I’m so glad to have so many subscribers too.
Especially those who still read my story XD
Comment~ and don’t forget to vote [if you haven’t that is]
Ppyeongg~ :3


P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO P.O's Best Budday, New F.O's Danah's brother and BoM's Rapper, TAGOON~!!