You're The Only Disappointment!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QQ95Z087wk [Bored?]


~~ Recap ~~

"Komawoyo." You thanked them, giving out a small smile trying not to tear up.

"Aw!" Minjung cooed hugging you.

"Jae, you're so cute!" Block B cooed, taking turns to pinch your cheeks.

"Who's cute?" Someone asked walking in the dorm.


[At Fate’s Dorm.]

"And there goes our happiness." Yukwon muttered as he hugged you.

"Someone remind me to change the code." You said aloud, walking to where Beast was. "Why are you guys here?"

"I'm not allowed to visit my dongsaeng?" JunHyung asked frowning noticing the tone of your voice.

"As of three days ago, no. None of you are allowed here." You coldly yet emotionlessly answered.

"M-Mwoh?" Beast stuttered.

"Get out."

"Jag-" HyunSeung started.

"I'm not your yeojachingu anymore, Jang HyunSeung. Now get out."

"Hajiman-"

"Fate, Block B, are you willing to start working?" You asked them referring to the collaboration album.

"Ne." They nodded understanding what you mean.

"Araso. Go upstairs to the recording room and start working." You demanded.

"Ne." They said quickly going upstairs as Yukwon walked over to you and whispered, "Don't do anything bad." before kissing you on the lips.

"Let's hope I won't..." You mumbled as he walked off.

'What? Are they dating? No...they can't be. They're just friends...aren't they?' HyunSeung thought completely confused.

"Now do tell, what brings you here?" You asked emotionlessly.

"We're here so you can listen to an explanation." DongWoon answered.

"An explanation? Then you should've done it before anything happen!" You growled.

'And she still looks y when she's mad...' HyunSeung thought.

"We didn't have time! Just let us explain, Jae." Doojoon pleaded.

"You didn't have time to explain yet you had ing time to tell me HyunSeung and I are over?"

"No! It's not like that!" YoSeob said. "Cube-"

"So you're going to blame Hong Samchon?!"

"Ani. Jae, will you just listen?!" KiKwang yelled.

"Why the hell should I?! I have no reason to even talk to any of you. Get the hell out!"

"Yong Jaehye! Listen to yourself! You're kicking out the people who care for you most!" JunHyung exclaimed.

"Who care for me most?" You scoffed. "You don't even know what the hell was wrong with me when I coughed out blood in front of you! If you cared for me, you'd visit me in the hospital whether you had schedules or not. If you cared for me, you wouldn't have let HyunSeung break up with me. If you really actually ing cared about me, YOU WOULD'VE ING KNOWN THAT I HAD ING RARE ING HEART DISEASE! BUT YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT, DID YOU?! The only people I know that actually do care about me are YG Family and Brand New Stardom. So don't you ing say you care about me."

"Y-You had a disease?" HyunSeung sputtered out shocked.

"Yeah. I had a disease. Why do you pity me? I don't need pity from the likes of you." You glared.

"There's no reason to pity you if things have already happened." Doojoon stated.

"Then go. You have no other reason to be here." You said turning away until HyunSeung stepped up and held you close, not wanting to let you go.

"Please. Just listen to us." HyunSeung begged.

"Get off of me." You growled struggling to get him off. "Ta-"

"Jae! Just listen! You're being stubborn right now!" KiKwang yelled cutting you off from calling Taehoon.

"Me? A stubborn ? Heh. And to think you're my best friend. You out of all of them know I'm sensitive. You out of everyone in the world know that it's hard for me to trust people yet you let me trust him so easily. I'm ashamed to even look at any of you. I actually thought you were my family but now I realize that only the people who are actually here for me whether they are busy or not are my actual family. Those people upstairs are my actual family.  They abandoned their schedules to comfort me unlike you. Sure, I understand that your schedule is just as busy as mine but they actually ing abandoned their schedule." You said as tears fell from your eyes. "I went through hell in life yet you were practicing to debut. I went through ing hell once my first love died. My fiancé out of all people died from cancer and I should've just died knowing I had something just as similar as it but I didn't. You want to know why? It's because of Fate and Block B I took the surgery. I knew I couldn't let them down! But you, Lee KiKwang, you let me down. Along with the rest of you! Get the hell out of my dorm and stay the out. I don't need any more disappointments in my life right now."

"Disappointments? You're the only disappointment, Jae!" JunHyung yelled.

"You're an idiot, JunHyung." Taehoon said walking down stairs. "You don't know what she's been though and you're calling her a disappointment? She had her first love die, she had her second boyfriend cheat on her, she had a ing heart disease, but the worst thing of them all, she had a ing miscarriage. She went through depression because of her miscarriage. She thought she should've died for not being able to keep the only thing she had left of her fiancé and you're calling her a disappointment? You wouldn't even be able to stay as strong as she did for as long as she has. She was even ing after her miscarriage. She had so many things done to her and she still stood strong. You wouldn't even last a day with what she's been through. Now do tell, who the hell is a disappointment now?"

'She's had all of that happen to her yet she still manages to smile and live like nothing happen to her...' Beast thought speechless.

"Oppa...I don't feel good..." You muttered out slowly closing your eyes and falling limp in HyunSeung's arms.

"!" Taehoon muttered pulling you away from HyunSeung and called for Yukwon.

"What's going on?" DongWoon asked genuinely worried.

"She has a fever since she fatigued herself after breaking down." Taehoon explained as Yukwon took you from him and brought you upstairs, coming back down to get a bowl of cold water and two face cloths before going back upstairs. "Now explain to me why Cube wanted the two of them to break up."

"How-"

"Either you explain now or you can walk out and never come back." Taehoon said.

HyunSeung sighed and said, "Cube wanted me to break up with Jae because he wanted for me and Hyunah to go out. But I said I wouldn't do that because I love Jae. He suggested that I do a fake relationship with Hyunah but in response I said I didn't want to. I told Hyung that I can't date someone I don't love but in the end I still had to break up with Jae."

"Pathetic reason if you ask me." Taehoon scoffed. "Have you seen any of the tweets Jae made after you broke up with her?"

“What tweets?” Doojoon asked confused as Taehoon looked through his phone to find your tweets.

“Tch. These Tweets.” Taehoon said once he found them, showing them to Beast.


AegiJang: 오늘 나만이 아파요. [Tonight I'm hurting so much.]

AegiJang: 나쁘다, 사랑은 나쁘다. [Bad, love is so bad.]

AegiJang: 그러지마 제발 아직 이별은 앞설때야. [Please don't do this, it's not time to break up yet...]

AegiJang: 사랑했단 , 아낀다던 . 모두다 거짓말이니? [When you said you love me, cherish me. Were those words nothing but lies?]

AegiJang: 가슴이 벅자 서러워. [My heart is overwhelmed, it's sad.]

AegiJang: 미련한 나야 버려. [I'm a fool - I can't let you go.]

AegiJang: 아직도 그대를 잊지 못해. [I still can't get over you.]

AegiJang: 듣고 있니? [Are you listening?]

AegiJang: 나보다 멋져 보여 옆의 여자? [Is the girl next to you better looking than me?]

AegiJang: 수는 이유가 되어버린 네가 숨을 막는다. [You were the very reason I breathe for, but now you're suffocating me.]


“She did about three of these a day. The last one was from earlier today when she and Yukwon were hanging out.” Taehoon explained. "But if you want to get back with Jae you have to get through Yukwon. They're currently dating if you hadn't known that."

"Bwoh?" Beast asked in shock.

"Yeah. HyunSeung, you know how you always made hickeys on her? Well, it seems like she's marked by someone else now. So in case you actually try getting back together with Jae, I expect you to do something big and unique yet romantic and cheesy before she fully gives in to Yukwon."

"How do you know these things?" YoSeob asked amazed.

"I just do. Now you guys should go. Start planning something if you actually want to get back with Jae." Taehoon said getting up. "Make sure it's unforgettable. Jae won't forgive you if you do anything cheap and pathetic."

"We'll keep that in mind, Hyung." JunHyung said.

"Oh and JunHyung, never call Jae a disappointment." Taehoon said as Beast walked out. "She's doing better than you."

With that, Taehoon closed the door and walked upstairs to see how you were doing.

"Jae, why'd you listen to our conversation?" Taehoon asked you.

"Mian, Oppa." You muttered.

He sighed and asked, “How much of it did you hear?”

“Only when you started saying something about my Twitter…” You mumbled.

Taehoon mentally sighed in relief and said, "Get some sleep. Jiho and I will try to get the album together so you should rest up."

"Araso. Where’s Kitty Oppa?" You mumbled snuggling closer to your blankets.

"He's in the recording room. Want me to get him?"

"Ani. It's fine." You muttered falling asleep.

"Sleep tight, Jae." Taehoon said chuckling as quietly closing the door on his way out and made his way to the recording room.

"Is she sleeping?" Minhyuk asked as Taehoon walked in.

"Yeah. She just fell asleep." Taehoon answered. "But we should work on the album so she won't have much to stress about."

"Ne, Hyung!" Everyone chimed grinning.


[A Month Later on the Set of Dream High 2.]

"Jae! I heard you and Yukwon are dating. Is it true?" Hyorin asked interested.

"Ne." You answered slightly blushing.

"What happened to you and HyunSeung if you don't mind me asking?" Hyorin asked.

"Unnie, I really don't even know what happened. We were going through a few difficulties but then after Christmas he just broke up with me." You sighed.

"Gwaenchana. You have Yukwon now. He does treat you well right?"

"Ne. Oppa's wonderful. He knows exactly what to do to cheer me up whenever I'm down. The only thing I don't like is that he keeps buying things for me."

"But you like the presents from him." Hyorin giggled.

"That's actually true, but enough about me. How are you and the monkey?" You asked.

"Monkey?" Jinwoon asked confused as he walked by.

"Monkey is Minki since he acts like a monkey." You explained.

"Oh." Jinwoon said nodding in understanding. "By the way, DongWoon said something about Beast Hyung-deul wanting to talk to you sometime."

"Ah. Araso. Komawo, Jinwoon Oppa." You thanked him smiling before he walked off.

"You aren't going to bother, are you?" Hyorin asked you.

"Ani. Of course not. There's no point if they're going to argue and call me a disappointment again."

"That-"

"Jade! On set please!" The director called out.

"Ne!" You replied stretching. "Time for me to go. I'll see you on set soon."

"Araso!" Hyorin said before you walked on set.


Asdfghjkl; YO! I’m Baaaackkk~~
Bwahahha~ My laptop is finally fixed :DDD
Woohoo~~~ :D Tomorrow I shall update two to five chapters tomorrow~
So I hope you will comment~ :3
Annyeong~ Bbyong~~

Can't wait for March~ :D