I Don't Lie About Things Like This.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcNIOlymYmw [TaeYang~ :3]


~~ Recap ~~                                             

"I know. I know. Now go upstairs and get ready to make a new choreo."

"Ne, Oppa!" You said grinning and running upstairs to the practice studio.

'Mwoh? Someone's in here?' You thought once you got there, slightly opening the door revealing…

.

.

.

HyunSeung.


[With Beast.]

~~Author's Point of View~~

"He really likes her doesn't he?" Doojoon asked.

"Mm." Beast responded nodding.

Doojoon sighed and said, "Let's just hope she'll give him a chance."

"She might. It all depends on if they could keep it secret since she's not an idol." KiKwang said.

"But will she go out with him?" YoSeob asked emphasizing in the word will.

"Molla. She needs to get to know Hyung better."

"Maybe they're getting to know each other now." DongWoon said.

"Who knows." JunHyung said shrugging.

"Yah!" They heard Rimi yell childishly.

"Seems like they're getting along now." KiKwang said smiling.

"Let's go check." Doojoon said leading them all upstairs.


[With You.]

~~Your Point of View~~

"Yah!" You yelled childishly.

"Hm? Yah? Riminie, I'm older than you." He said hovering over you, tickling your sides. "What should you call me?"

"Shiro! Hajima!" You exclaimed squirming around. [No! Stop!]

"Rimi~ I'm waiting~" HyunSeung cooed still tickling you.

"Okay, okay! Oppa! Jebal!" You begged. [Please!]

"What's going on here?!" Doojoon and JunHyung exclaimed barging in.

"Nothing." HyunSeung said casually, already sitting on the floor like nothing happened.

"Then what's with the yelling and begging?" Doojoon asked.

"Nothing." HyunSeung said shrugging.

"Aish!" Doojoon exclaimed.

"Yah. Go get some sleep. It's late." You said getting up and walking out of the practice studio to your room.

"I'll go check on her. You guys should rest." KiKwang said following you.

Doojoon sighed and said, "Aigo..."

"Hyung, Geokjeonghajima. She's just tired of dancing with me." HyunSeung said patting Doojoon's shoulder before walking out.

"Hyung, Kaja. I heard your room is next to Rimi Noona's." DongWoon said trying to lighten the mood.

"Chincha? How do you know?" Doojoon asked surprised.

"There are custom made signs on our door with our name on it." YoSeob said grinning.

"I think Rimi made them." JunHyung added.

"Mwoh?!" The three members exclaimed.

"Her name was engraved on the back." JunHyung explained.

"Wah~! What can't she do?" YoSeob asked amazed.

"We can ask tomorrow but until then, let's go get some sleep." Doojoon said.

"Ne Hyung!" They said following Doojoon out of the practice room and walking to their respective rooms.


[In the Morning. Time - 10:59 a.m.]

"Oppa...Oppa...OPPA!" You yelled shaking KiKwang.

"Ngh...One more hour, Aegi." KiKwang mumbled turning away from you.

"Yah! If you want food you better wake up!" You yelled pulling him of the bed.

"Oof! Can't you wake me up in a much nicer way?" He grumbled getting up.

"Yup. But I didn't feel like it since I woke up early just to make you all food." You said watching him rub his eyes.

"Now, go wash your face and I might make a protein shake for you."

"Chincha?"

"Ne. Just for you now hurry up." You said slightly nudging him.

"Araso!" He said happily running off to the bathroom.

"Now, I have to go wake HyunSeung up." You said walking out of KiKwang's room.

"Riri." Doojoon called out.

"Ne, Oppa?"

"Did you wake HyunSeung up yet?"

"Aniyo, Wae?"

"No reason. But I'll go wake him up since I already woke the others. Just go back to the kitchen to see if you're missing anything."

"...Araso?" You said questionably walking to the kitchen. 'I wonder what he meant by that...Oh! I have to make Kwangie a protein shake!'

"Noona~ Annyeong!" DongWoon chimed happily sitting on one of the stools behind the counter.

"Annyeong, Woon. I'm guessing you had a good sleep." You said getting the ingredients for KiKwang's protein shake, chuckling.

"Ne, Noona! I also heard you were going to make a choreo for our comeback."

"Ne. I am." You said blending everything together in the blender.

"Are you good?"

"Depends on what you mean by good."

"Complicated?"

"Then yeah I guess I'm good." You casually said shrugging and pouring the shake in a cup.

"You aren't just good! You're the best!" KiKwang exclaimed grabbing the cup from you.

"In what way? Cooking or dancing?" You asked washing the blender.

"Both." HyunSeung answered smiling at you causing you to blush slightly.

'Looks like they really did get to know each other better.' KiKwang thought smirking.

'Aigo...Why am I blushing? I never blush!' You thought shaking your head.

"I saw you blushing." KiKwang whispered in your ear, smirking.

"Y-Yah!" You exclaimed flustered as you were drying the blender and putting it back where it belongs.

"KiKwang, stop pestering her." JunHyung nagged.

"Annyeong, Mimi-ah~!" YoSeob greeted before sitting at the table where the food was laid out.

"Annyeong, Seobie~" You greeted back.

"Noona, do you need help?" DongWoon asked.

"Aniyo. Gwaenchana." You said giving him an eye smile.

"Noona, did you know your eye smile looks like KiKwang Hyung's?" DongWoon asked.

"Ne. But if I die my hair brown, I'll look like JunHyung Oppa." You said chuckling.

"Why don't you look like Doojoon Hyung?" DongWoon asked.

"Molla. All I know is that he's my brother and that's it." You said putting the rest of the food on the table and sitting down. "Dig in."

"Komawo, Riri/Rimz/Riminie/Rimi-ah/Noona~!" They all said before piling food in their plates and chowing down.

"Chonmaneyo~" You said also eating.

"OMG! This is better than last night!" Doojoon and DongWoon exclaimed.

"Yah! Don't speak with your mouth full!" You nagged.

"Aish...You're worse than JunHyung..." YoSeob muttered.

"I heard that." You said glaring at him.

"...Rimi, are you going to teach us the choreo?" KiKwang asked.

"Ah! Right! JaeJae Oppa, do you have the song for your comeback?" You asked JunHyung after swallowing the food that was in your mouth.

"Mm. Here." He said throwing his phone in your direction.

"Komawo." You said catching his phone as you were your lips and getting up.

"Where are you going?" Doojoon asked with his mouth full.

"Practice studio. Anyone can finish my plate if they want." You said before going upstairs with JunHyung's phone in hand.

"I'm guessing we should finish up here." YoSeob said.

"Ne. But don't rush or you'll get cramps when we learn the choreo from her." HyunSeung said.

"Seems like you know more about her than I do." Doojoon said looking staring at HyunSeung, smirking.

"No...Why are you all looking at me like that?" HyunSeung asked just now noticing Beast smirking at him.

"You like her~" They all said in unison.

"M-Mwoh? Aniyo." HyunSeung denied.

"Geojitmalhajima." JunHyung nagged. [Don't lie.]

"We all know you like her." YoSeob added.

"Aniyo!" HyunSeung said shaking his head.

"Then why'd you get pissed when you found out she went out with HyunWoo?" KiKwang asked smirking.

"I did not!"

"Says the person who slammed the back door shut." DongWoon said rolling his eyes.

"I did not slam it!"

"Then why are you getting so defensive?" JunHyung asked.

"I'm not!"

"You're yelling." Doojoon stated.

"Aish! Fine! I like her! I like her sooo much ever since I first saw her!" HyunSeung exclaimed flailing his arms around before finishing his food and pouting.

"Much better." KiKwang said chuckling. "You fell for her hard."

"But she doesn't like me." HyunSeung added, sighing.

"That's a lie." KiKwang stated.

"MWOH?!" Beast exclaimed.

"You heard me." KiKwang said. "Rimi does like you. She just needs more time to know you better."

"How do you know that?" JunHyung asked.

"I'm her best friend ever since we were born. I don't lie about things like this."

"So you'll help me get together with her?"

"Not yet."

"Wae?"

"Let's finish up the food. I'm ready to learn some new choreo." KiKwang said putting his plate in the sink and walking upstairs.

"Aish! That kid." HyunSeung muttered.

"Come on, guys. Let's go put everything away so we can go practice." Doojoon said.

"Ne, Hyung." Beast said cleaning up the table.


First, I want to say: I’m so so so so so sorry for not updating in a lonnng time.
I blame Pokémon since I got distracted by it haha xD I love it way too much
Second, How do you all like the story so far? Should I speed it up or what?
Mmm…Lol. KiKwang the all knowing best friend… xD
And third, uh…I don’t know what else to say…Uhm…
Yay? School’s out XD Haha
Hope you comment <3