Stop Calling Me Pretty Girl Before Things Get Ugly.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT_oT7x4wN8 [Fancam anyone? Hehe~]


~~ Recap ~~

"Just don't." 2Jun said sighing. 'How does she not know her aegyo is a killer to us?'

"Fine." You said pouting.

"Rimi, can I talk to you?" KiKwang asked but then adding, "In private."

"Ne." You said getting up and walking to the backyard. "What's up?"


[In The Backyard.]

"Do you like Hyung?" He asked bluntly.

"Uhm..."

"Yes or no?"

"Maybe..."

"What do you mean maybe?"

"Exactly what I said. Maybe."

"It's either yes or no."

"Why?"

"Because it's like you're saying you are maybe pregnant. How can you be maybe prego?!" He spazzed.

"Woah now. No one said I was prego." You said pushing him to sit down.

"Mian. I kinda got carried away."

"I noticed." You said chuckling.

"So do you like him?"

"Nan molla. I mean I don't know him that well..."

"Ah~! You're making excuses!"

"Fine! I like him! A lot! Happy?" You exclaimed pouting and crossing your arms.

"Yes. Very happy." He said nodding and grinning.

"Yah!" You whined.

"Go tell him." He said getting up and pulling you off of the couch.

"Andwae!" You exclaimed.

"Wae?!"

"Wae andwae?" You retorted back, sitting back down. [Why not?]

"Aish! You stubborn child!"

"Child? Yah! You're not that much older!"

"Five months! You call that not much?!"

"Yeah! It's not that much!"

"Aish! Whatever!"

"Tch! Weirdo!"

"I'm not weird!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Yuh huh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Why are we still yelling?"

"Mollayo!" He yelled back as you both went silent then immediately burst out in laughter.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" YoSeob asked sticking his head out of the sliding door.

"Nothing~!" You both chimed grinning.

"Both of you get in here before you get sick!" Doojoon demanded.

"Araso~" You both said as you jumped on KiKwang's back to carry you. "Kaja!"

"Aigo! We'll never understand you two." DongWoon said as you both got in the house.

"Hm...That's a shame." You and KiKwang said shrugging once he put you down.

"Food please~" You said sitting at the table with chopsticks in hand.

"Say ah~" KiKwang said putting food near your mouth.

"Nom. Nom. Nom." You said eating the food. "Where's the rest of the food?"

"DongWoon and YoSeob ate it while you and KiKwang were talking outside." JunHyung said.

"Oppa~" You whined at YoSeob.

"Why are you whining only at me? DongWoon ate it too!" YoSeob whined back.

"Fine...DongWoon-ah~" You whined at DongWoon.

"Noona~" DongWoon whined back at you.

"Stop with the whining already. I'm making you food." HyunSeung said rolling his eyes from the kitchen.

"Komawo, Oppa/Hyung~" You, YoSeob and DongWoon all chimed, grinning at each other.

"Seung, don't make food for them!" Doojoon demanded.

"They don't deserve it!" JunHyung added.

"They don't deserve it but Rimi does." HyunSeung said carrying your favorite over to the table and placing it in front of you.

"Wah~! Oppa, Komawo!" You said hugging him as Doojoon and JunHyung kept the others away from your food.

"Ch-Chonmaneyo." He stuttered while his face turned a bright red before you let go and started to eat the food he made.

"Wah~! So good~" You said your lips after you swallowed what was in your mouth.

"Noona~/Rimi~, can we have some?" YoSeob and DongWoon asked pouting.

"Andwae. Nae Eumsik! Mehrong~!" You said sticking your tongue out childishly and continued eating. [My food!]

"Oppa, is there anymore Sprite in the fridge?" You asked once you spotted JunHyung near the fridge.

"Ne. Do you want one?" JunHyung asked grabbing a Coke for himself.

"Yes please Oppa." You said with your mouth full.

"Chew and swallow before you speak." KiKwang said wiping the corner of your mouth with a napkin.

"Mian and Komawo." You said swallowing your food.

Eojjeom ireoke haneureun deo paran geonji
Oneoulttara wae barameun tto wanbyeokhanji
Geunyang moreuneun cheo-

"Yoboseyo?" You said answering your phone.

"Unnie~" JiEun [IU] chimed happily. "Are you busy?"

"Mm..Aniyo. Wae?" You asked taking another bite as the guys stared at you thinking who you're talking to.

"Can I come over? I don't have a schedule tonight so I figured we can hang out."

"Ah. Ne. Sure. You're always welcome to come over." You said smiling.

"Komawo, Unnie. Can I sleep over too?"

"Ne. I'll get a room ready."

"Komawo, Unnie. I'm gonna go pack so I'll see you soon."

"Araso, Saeng. Annyeong~" You said smiling and hanging up.

"Who was that?" JunHyung asked curiously.

"A friend." You said simply before finishing your plate and taking it to the sink and washing it.

"Who's the friend?"

"You'll see." You said smiling and walking upstairs.

"KiKwang, go get info out of her." Doojoon told him.

"Why me?" KiKwang whined.

"You know her better than all of us obviously." JunHyung said rolling his eyes.

"Hyung~" KiKwang whined pouting.

"KiKwang, don't listen to them. We'll find out soon." HyunSeung said messing with his phone not even bothering to look up.

"Komawo, Hyung. At least someone cares about me." KiKwang said grinning.

"Yah. Who said I never cared about you?" You said pouting at him.

"Omo! Mimi, you know that I know you care for me~" KiKwang said childishly trying to cheer you up.

You giggled and said, "I know, Oppa."

Ding Dong!

"I'll get it!" Beast exclaimed about to rush over to the door.

"Yah! Sit!" You yelled making them all sit down.

"N-Ne..." They stuttered sitting back down at the table while you walked to the door.

"Unnie!" JiEun exclaimed hugging you once you opened the door.

"Jagi?" YoSeob asked shocked.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" JiEun asked confused.

"Ah. Mian, JiEunie. I forgot to tell you Beast is staying over until their comeback." You said sheepishly.

"Chincha?"

"Ne." You said nodding. "Now go say hi to your boyfriend."

"Unnie!" She exclaimed blushing.

"Wait. You knew about their relationship?" Doojoon asked shocked.

"Aniyo. I figured it out when YoSeob said ‘Jagi?’ in shock." You said imitating YoSeob.

"Yah! I don't sound like that!" YoSeob whined.

"Just say hi to JiEunie and catch up. If you need me, just call. I'll be taking a walk around Seoul." You said smiling and making your way out the door.

"Go!" Beast said pushing HyunSeung to the door.

"Mwoh? Wae?" HyunSeung asked confused.

"Spend time with her. Get to know her some more. Maybe you can even confess." KiKwang explained.

"A-Araso." HyunSeung said cluelessly.

"Go!" Beast shouted as HyunSeung went out.

"HyunSeung likes Unnie?" JiEun asked.

"Ne. And they're trying to hook them up." JoonKun said coming out of nowhere.

"Omg! Stop coming out of nowhere!" Beast exclaimed.

"Then don't push Rimi to have a relationship."

"Hajiman-"

"She's had enough to deal with already." JoonKun said curtly.

"Hyung."

"Andwae. If she wants to date him, then let it happen naturally. Don't keep pushing her into a somewhat forced relationship even if you're trying to help."

"Ne, Hyung." Beast said sighing.

"Hyung. Why do you care for Rimi so much?" KiKwang asked suddenly.

JoonKun laughed and said, "You'll find out."

"Wait! Did you two used to date?!" JunHyung overreacted.

"No. It's nothing like that. That's weird." JoonKun said shaking his head.

"Then how come you care so much for her?" Doojoon asked.

"And how do you know her?" YoSeob added.

"Hyung, tell us~" DongWoon whined.

"Okay okay." JoonKun said chuckling.

"Sooooo?" Beast asked.

"I met her two years ago crying in the park. So I decided to comfort her. Somehow we got to know each other and now we have an Oppa-dongsaeng relationship. Nothing more, nothing less." JoonKun explained.

"Wait. So you're the Oppa she's been talking to me about." JiEun said in realization.


[With You. Time - 8:15 p.m.]

'Why must I be surrounded with couples?' You thought sighing, walking passed a couple-filled park with your hands in your pocket.

"Hey, pretty girl. You wanna have a good time with us?" A group of guys asked surrounding you.

"How about you leave me alone?" You asked calmly.

"Why, pretty girl? I'm sure you don't have anywhere to go." One of the guys said about to put an arm on your shoulder until you took his arm and twisted it behind his back.

"Stop calling me pretty girl before things get ugly." You growled.

"Fiesty. I like you." One of the guys said about to approach you until someone punched him in the face.

"Hey, you okay?" Someone asked you.

"Oppa..." You muttered.


Ohhh~ Who do you think the Oppa is? ;)
Kekeke~ Comment what you think~ :3
Subscriptions are welcome~
Love you all~ <3 ^^