Swagger Couple!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77l52Qs2fI4 [Aegyo vs Beast]


~~ Recap ~~

"Who is the final Strong Heart of this episode?" Hodong asked after a couple of moments in silence cueing the system to shoot air in the face of the loser.

"Yong Jade!" Both Hodong and Seunggi exclaimed as the audience cheered while you bowed.


[After Strong Heart.]

"So how did it feel?" Yukwon said wrapping an arm around your shoulders with his guitar case on his other shoulder as the two of you walked out of the SBS building.

"Great. I feel like a huge weight got lifted off." You answered smiling.

"That's good. Wanna wait for the others?" He asked as you both sat on a bench.

"Well, we're gonna have to anyways." You laughed.

"True. Wanna learn how to play?" He asked taking his guitar out.

"Sure." You answered as he put you between his legs and placed the guitar in your lap.

"Pick a song."

"Lazy Song~"

"Araso." He said helping you place your fingers for the right note.

After about ten minutes of trying to learn, Yukwon laughed and said, "Just stick with piano. You're hopeless on guitar."

"Yah. That's mean." You pouted.

"Mianhae." He cooed as Fate and the other two members of Block B finally came out.

"Oppa, Kitty was being mean!" You pouted at Taehoon.

"He's always like that." Taehoon said waving it off as you all heard a horn honk.

"Looks like our managers are here. Let's go~" Minki said grinning.

"Ara- Omo. Why'd they bring my car?" You asked noticing your car trailing behind the two vans.

"Go ask." Jaehyo said chuckling as Kyungho stepped out of your car.

"Appa, why-"

"Daehyun said he needs the orders for the restaurant so I brought your car so you could drive back to the dorm to get the forms since I didn't know where they were." Kyungho answered cutting you off.

"Araso. Komawo!" You thanked him as he gave you your keys.

"Fate, kaja." Kyungho said leading the twins and Taehoon to the van.

"Appa, if you're heading over to the restaurant right now, the reservation is under Fate." You told your manager before he got in the van.

"Araso. Drive safely." He said getting in the van and drove away.

"Yukwon, are you going to ride with her or us?" Zico asked.

"I'll just go with Jae. That okay with you?" Yukwon asked you as you nodded.

"Araso. See you at the restaurant!" Zico said getting in his van before it drove off.

"Shall we get going?" Yukwon asked.

"We shall." You said getting in your car and starting it.

Once you reached your dorm, you parked in the garage and got out of the car before heading inside.

"Kaja, Kitty." You said as he quickly followed you in the dorm. "Just make yourself comfortable. I shouldn't take too long getting those forms."

"Ne." Yukwon replied walking to the living room as you walked upstairs.

'Hm...She finally finished collecting One Piece.' Yukwon thought before sitting on the couch.

"Oppa, kaja! I got what I need." You said quickly running down the stairs.

"Don't run. You're going to-" Yukwon began as you tripped on the third to last step causing Yukwon to quickly jump over the couch and catch you before you fell, skidding to a stop. "Next time I should just say be careful huh?"

"Komawo, Oppa. But are you okay?" You asked getting off of him and helping him up.

"Ne. Don't worry about me." He said smiling as the two of you walked to a lower part of your dorm.

"Whatever you say, Oppa." You said opening the door to the lower level of the dorm as the light automatically once you stepped in the room.

"Woah! How come I've never seen this before?!" Yukwon asked surprised looking at a huge garage with cars parked all over.

"It's my secret spot. You know how I am with cars." You said grinning. "Go pick a car, you're driving."

"But how do I-"

"Pick a car and get in first, then I'll tell you what to do from there." You said leaning against the wall as he ran around trying to choose what car to drive.

"I found one!" Yukwon said leaning on a Mustang.

"Here." You said tossing him the keys and walking over to him. "Start it and get in."

Once Yukwon got in the car and started it, he asked what he had to do next.

"Go drive to the corner over there." You said pointing over to the darkest part of the garage.

"Then what?" He asked after driving to the dark part of the garage.

"Watch." You said as the ground started to shake.

"Omo! Omo! Omo!" Yukwon exclaimed as the car started moving up while you laughed at his reaction.

"Kaja." You said once the car was all the way up to the driveway.

"Ne!" Yukwon nodded driving over to Angel's Devil.


[At the Restaurant.]

"Jae, Yukwon, there you two are." Cho PD said noticing the two of you after you finished talking to Daehyun.

"Oh. Samchon, what's up?" You asked confused.

"Come." He said leading you and Yukwon to the rest of Block B and Fate.

"So?" Yukwon asked pulling out a chair for you to sit and pushing the chair back in once you say down before he sat down.

"I know you and Block B are working on your comeback but Cho PD and I decided for Block B and Fate to collab." Hyunseok Appa said.

"But like GD and TOP, Jiho and Jae with create a unit to start it off." Cho PD said.

"Ah chincha?" You asked surprised.

"Well, we originally planned for you and Yukwon to be a unit but Jiho was a leader so we decided for the two of you to be the unit meaning the two of you will be a hip hop duo." Hyunseok said.

"Swagger couple!" Kyung joked.

"Wait until the fans hear this." P.O excitedly said.

"Before we get into details, would you all like to order something to eat?" You asked, gearing a couple people's stomach growl.

"Ne!" Fate exclaimed eagerly.

"Daehyun-ah~!" You called out.

"Ne, Agassi." Daehyun, the head manager asked.

"Can you take our orders for the day?" You asked politely.

"Of course, Agassi. What would you all like?" Daehyun asked everyone.

Once Daehyun finished taking everyone's order, you all got back to business.

"When do you think all of this will be coming to play?" You asked playing with your knife.

"When Block B's and your promos are over." YG answered.

"Mm." You nodded twirling the knife in your hand.

"You're done with your solo album, right?" Cho PD asked.

"Ne. We finished recording it a while ago." Kyung answered.

"What about the music video?"

"We finished that too." Jaehyo answered.

"Then we're all set to work on the collab." YG said satisfied.

"Are there going to be set schedules on what we have to do?" Taeil asked.

"Aniyo. You can set things at your own pace." YG answered.

"Meaning you can take all the time you need. So don't push yourselves. This isn't going to happen until a couple of months." Cho PD said as your phone vibrated.

"Ne." You nodded still twirling the knife.

"Oh and Fate, I know you four finished your Christmas single so is it okay if you film the music video for it tomorrow?" YG asked.

"Ne that's fine." Taehoon answered as you nodded still playing with the knife.

"Jae...Stop playing with the knife." Yukwon said cautiously.

"Fine." You said scooting your chair back and putting your knife down. "Excuse me. I'll be right back."

"Wher-" P.O started.

"She's going to get some air to try and relax." Yukwon answered, cutting P.O off.

"I think I know why she walked out." Zico said.

"What do you mean?" B-Bomb asked.

"This." Zico said showing s an article about HyunSeung and Hyunah kissing.

"Yukwon, Kyung, go get Jae." Cho PD told the two.

"Taehoon, you go too." YG told Taehoon.

"Ne." The three all said quickly getting up to run after you.

"She's pissed." Zico said shaking his head.

"Beyond pissed, Jiho." Minhyuk said chuckling.

"I wonder how she's going to handle it." Jaehyo said thinking aloud.

"Irrationally, probably." Taeil said shrugging.

"She would." Jaehyo said.

"Daehyun, give away my meal. I don't feel hungry anymore. I'll pay later." You muttered walking passed him and out the door of the restaurant.

"As you wish, Agassi." Daehyun bowed as Taehoon, Yukwon and Kyung ran out of the restaurant to follow you.

"Jae!" The three exclaimed looking around for you.

"Split up! First one that finds Jade has to call either of us." Taehoon said.

"Ne!" The two exclaimed before parting ways.

'Damnit, Jae! Don't do anything irrational!' The guys thought looking around for you.


Do you thinkg Jae would do something irrational?
LOL irrational…reminds me of math XD
…Sorry… it was the first thing that came to mind.
Uh~ I hope you liked the chapter :D
I’m trying to finish this story before New Years….
I don’t think that would happen haha xD
Oh well~ It’s worth a shot though right ^^
Comment~! <3