Noona, Are You Dating Anyone?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK7-pm-E7Zw [For those of you who haven’t heard it yet. ^^]


~~ Recap ~~

To: Silky Jae Aegi~

When we come back, I want to see you happy again.
I want to see your normal self again, Araso?

To: Fluffy Hyuk Oppa~

Ne! Will do! ^^

To: Silky Jae Aegi~

Good. Annyeong.


[Later That Night. Time - 6:00 p.m.]

Knock Knock.

"Come in, Appa." You said answering the door to let him in. "Would you like anything to eat or drink?"

"Ani. But here are the tickets for China." Hyunseok said sitting on the couch.

"Ah. Kamsahamnida." You said taking them and putting them on the counter.

"Are you done with your things? The flight leaves in two hours."

"Ne. I'm done. We can go head to the airport now." You said grabbing your things as he led you to the car.

Once you got your things in the car and sat down, you were finally on your way to the airport.

"Appa, how come you have my real birth certificate?" You asked him curiously.

"What I really needed was your medical records to make sure you're healthy and all. But they just gave me your birth certificate too."

"But why?"

"Well, I need to make sure my artists are safe from harm’s way." He said simply.

"Araso..." You said nodding in response.

"I'm going to call Woollim's CEO so they know that we've agreed to the duet album." Hyunseok said taking his phone out.

"Araso, Appa." You said taking your iPod out and plugging the head phones in your ears.

You finally reached the airport about half an hour after Hyunseok finished his conversation with the CEO of Woollim. You both checked in your things and started to board the plane.

"Jae, you're going to be picked up by Infinite when we land in Korea. You're also going to live with Infinite for a while so it will be easier for you and Woohyun to get work done. But you have to do vocal sessions with SeungYoon every now and then. So you should call SeungYoon and ask when he's free that way you can work out a schedule." Hyunseok told you as you both found your seats and sat down.

"Araso. So am I going to be with them from now on until we're finished with the duet album?" You asked him.

"Ne." He answered nodding. "I told their CEO to let you follow them around."

"Araso." You agreed.

"Good. Now get some sleep. I know you don't like planes." He said.

"Komawo..." You muttered falling asleep.

'Crazy girl. She needs to stop overworking herself...' Hyunseok thought sighing.


[With Fate. Time - 7:00 p.m.]

"Hyung, what time did she leave?" Minki asked suddenly as they walked towards the arena where the concert is being held.

"She should be on the plane right now." Taehoon answered.

"So what are we going to tell HyunSeung and Beast?" Minjung asked.

"Don't tell them anything unless they ask. And if they do ask, please restrain me. I'm going to punch flipping HyunSeung for hurting Jae." Taehoon said gritting his teeth.

"Oppa, Kaja. It's time for the concert to start." Minjung said sighing, tugging on Taehoon's jacket.

"Araso." Taehoon said walking with the twins in the concert.

After the concert, Fate went backstage to greet and mess around Beast.

"Hey, where's Jae?" JunHyung asked about an hour into hanging out with Fate.

"Well..." Minjung started as Minki immediately held Taehoon back noticing rage in his eyes.

"Why are you holding him back?" Doojoon asked cautiously.

"Ask ing Hyung." Taehoon growled glaring at HyunSeung.

"HyunSeung, what the hell did you do?" KiKwang asked looking at HyunSeung.

"M-Mwoh? I didn't do anything." HyunSeung said confused.

"Yeah, 'cause that totally explains this." Minjung sarcastically said taking Minki's phone out and showing HyunSeung the article.

"What the ?!" JunHyung exclaimed about to lunge at HyunSeung but got pulled back and restrained by KiKwang and Doojoon.

"You ing promised me not to hurt my little sister! You promised not to do something like this!"

"But I don't remember this." HyunSeung said looking at the article on his phone ignoring JunHyung's rants.

"Your face is ing clear! Arch! Who knows what the hell Jae is doing now." JunHyung growled as Taehoon tried to break away from Minki.

"Wait, when was the article published?" DongWoon asked.

"Two days ago. Why?" Minki answered.

"I went out to go drink two days ago." HyunSeung answered.

"So you were drunk when you kissed a model? The is wrong with you?!" Taehoon yelled escaping from Minki's hold and punching HyunSeung in the gut making him double over.

"I wasn't thinking! I was drunk!" HyunSeung grunted.

"Tch. Like I haven't heard that one before. Minki, Minjung, Kaja. We have a flight to get to." Taehoon said making his way to the door as the twins walked out before he turned back around, directly looking at HyunSeung saying, "By the way, your relationship with Jaehye is over. She wants nothing to do with you anymore. I hope she gets someone better than you maybe someone her age. Like Yukwon or Woohyun. They seem more suitable than you."

With that said, Taehoon walked out leaving Beast there in shock.

"That's pretty harsh." YoSeob muttered.

"." HyunSeung cursed punching the wall.

'Wait...Isn't Noona older than Woohyun and Yukwon though?' DongWoon thought.


[After Landing With You. Time - 9:30 p.m.]

"Be on the lookout or Infinite." Hyunseok told you as you both walked away from the baggage claim once you grabbed your things.

"Ne. I'll leave you so people don't know I know you." You said sneakily walking away from him.

'Smart thinking.' Hyunseok thought chuckling.

"S-Shillyehamnida, are you Rimi-ssi?" A tall cute boy with glasses asked stuttering minutes after you separated from Hyunseok. [Excuse me.]

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo. Pleased to meet you." You greeted them bowing.

"How about we introduce ourselves in the car?" A boy with an eye smile suggested.

"Ah, right." You said about to grab your things and follow them.

"It's okay. We got it." Woohyun said smiling at you and grabbed your things.

"Kamsahamnida." You thanked Infinite bowing before following them to their car.

"Don't be so formal. We're all the same age."

"Araso." You said smiling.

"So what year are you born in?" The tall one asked you.

"1992." You answered as Woohyun opened the car door for you.

"You're my Noona!" The youngest looking one said happily. "Annyeonghaseyo, Noona. Lee Sungjong imnida. I'm Infinite's maknae."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Yong Jaehye imnida. Fate's leader and now maknae." You greeted the rest of Infinite who was in the car.

"Noona, don't be so formal." Sungjong said smiling.

"Araso." You said smiling back.

"So Jaehye, is it true you can sing, rap and dance?" Hoya asked.

"Ne. I can but first, can you all introduce yourselves so I know your names?"

"Ah! Right! Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Howon imnida." Hoya greeted you. "I'm also known as Hoya on stage."

"Annyeong, Lee Sungyeol imnida." The tall one introduced himself.

"L. Vocal." The quiet one said boredly.

"His real name is Kim MyungSoo though." The one with the small eyes said. "Kim Sunggyu imnida. I'm the leader. Pleasure to meet you."

"Jang Dongwoo imnida, the main rapper."

"And I'm Woohyun." Woohyun said using aegyo causing you to smile.

"So Noona, are you dating anyone?" Sungjong asked.

"Aniyo. Wae?" You asked curiously.

"Beca-"

"Maknae!" Infinite exclaimed.

"Okay..." You said awkwardly.

"So..." Sungyeol said just as awkward.

"...Uhm...Woohyun-"

"Call me Oppa, ne?" Woohyun said smiling.

"Call me Oppa too!" Everyone except the managers and Sungjong exclaimed.

"Araso." You said giggling.

"So what were you trying to say?" Woohyun asked.

"I was going to ask when you wanted to start working on the album."

"How about we discuss that over food, is that okay?" He asked once he heard one of the guy's stomach growl.

"Sure. My treat then." You said smiling.

"Chincha?!" Infinite exclaimed surprised.

"Ne. Geokjeonghajima. Pick wherever you want to go and I'll pay." You told them all.

"Are you sure? They eat a lot." Their manager told you.

"Gwaenchana. Geokjeonghajima. I can handle it." You said.

"Wah! Komawo!" They all exclaimed happily.


Woo! Infinite’s in the story now haha xD
I’m getting addicted with them now :3
Who’s your bias from Infinite?
Comment? ^^