Aww~ So Cute.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru9LvTYBWak [Wah~ So cute~]


~~ Recap ~~

"Omg...No more aegyo wars." Doojoon mumbled. "Let's just go to rehearsal."

After they did rehearsal, they went straight to Tokyo Tower and all the way to the top.

"Omo! Isn't that Jaehye?" KiKwang exclaimed causing HyunSeung to be alert and look around.

"Mwoh?!" Beast exclaimed surprised.


[With Fate in Tokyo Tower.]

"Omo! Isn't that Jaehye?" You heard someone ask.

"Mwoh?!" A chorus of voices exclaimed.

'...' You thought.

"Hey, isn't that Beast?" Taehoon asked you.

"Yeah. Tell Hikaru I'll see her next time. I gotta go." You told him looking for the closest elevator and quickly walking running to it.

About inches away from the elevator, someone grabbed you and pinned you to the wall.

'!' You thought trying to release yourself.

"Jagi, you can't escape from me." HyunSeung whispered in your ear.

"Let go!" You exclaimed.

"Hush now." He said softly.

"Let me go." You repeated making him mad.

"Why? So you can leave again?" He asked harshly gripping onto your wrists.

"Oppa, y-you're hurting me." You winced in pain.

"Yah. HyunSeung. Lay off." Taehoon said walking over to you and HyunSeung.

"Stay out of this. I'm taking her out for a bit." HyunSeung said pulling you with him to the elevator before Taehoon could do anything.

"Oppa..." You whimpered causing him to loosen his grip slightly.

"Mianhae..." He muttered hugging you, burying his head in the crook of your neck.

Once the elevator reached the bottom floor, HyunSeung let go of you and pulled you out of the elevator.

"Let's go to where you're staying." HyunSeung said leading you to a taxi.

"Wae?" You asked confused.

"I'll tell you when we get there." He said opening the door of the taxi for you to get in.

"Can you please drive to the closest train station?" You asked the driver.

"Yeah." The driver said driving off after HyunSeung got in the car.

About half an hour later of traveling on a train in a somewhat uncomfortable silence, you and HyunSeung got on another taxi to get to where Fate was staying.

"Jagiya, Mianhaeyo." HyunSeung said about halfway to Fate's place.

"Why are you sorry? I left you..." You muttered looking out the window.

"I'm sor-"

"Andwae. Stop saying you're sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. It's my fault. I was stressed about everything. I just nee-"

"Sumimasen, Mrs. but we're here." The driver said interrupting you.

"Ah. Domo Arigato." You said pushing HyunSeung out and paying the driver.

"So as you were saying?" HyunSeung asked as you opened the door and walked upstairs while he closed the door and followed you up.

"It's my fault for yelling at you and the guys." You said walking to your room and lying on the bed, sighing as HyunSeung closed your bedroom door and walked over to you.

"It's not your fault. You were stressed. You just needed a break and maybe to vent out. It's okay." He said hovering over you and kissing your neck. "Just promise me you won't run away without telling me next time. I was worried and upset you weren't answering my calls."

"Mianhaeyo..." You said as he kissed your forehead and said, "I actually thought you wanted to break it off..."

"Andwae. I wouldn't do that. Hajiman...I'm sorry for making you worry, Oppa." You said as he lied down next to you, facing you.

"Jagi, promise me one more thing."

"What is it?"

"Tell me where you go when you leave Korea."

"Araso." You said smiling.

"I missed you..." He said childishly after a bit of silence.

"I missed you too.." You said kissing him.

"I missed your kisses too." He said wrapping his arms around you and giving you another kiss on the lips before playfully saying, "Nice ring. I wonder who got it for you."

"I wonder about it too. I think it's the same person who bought the bracelet." You said playing along.

"Maybe. Do you like it?" He asked kissing your forehead.

"Which one? The ring or the bracelet?"

"Both."

"I like both. I like the bracelet but I love the ring."

"You're not one who likes jewelry and diamonds huh?"

"Ne. But I still like what you got me." You said smiling up at him.

"That's good because that was another thing I was worried about." HyunSeung said holding you close to his chest before asking, "So why did you come to Japan?"

"Personal matters." You said chuckling. "You hungry?"

"Kinda." He said nuzzling his face on your neck.

"Let's go find something to eat then." You said about to get up but failing since HyunSeung held you down. "Oppa.."

"Let’s stay like this for now." He mumbled closing his eyes.

"But I thought you said you were hungry." You said confused.

"It's fine. I just wanna sleep with you for now." He mumbled.

"Fine." You said snuggling up to him and closing your eyes.


[In the Morning.]

"Jagiya, Ireona." HyunSeung said softly shaking you.

"Mm..." You grumbled turning away from him.

"Jagi, Ireona. I made breakfast." HyunSeung said chuckling.

"Five more hours..." You groggily grumbled snuggling in your blankets.

"Jagi, come on. The food will be cold at that time." HyunSeung said pulling your blankets off and carrying you off the bed to the bathroom.

"Mm...You're warm..." You mumbled snuggling against his chest as you felt him chuckle before he put you down on the toilet seat. [It's covered!]

"Jagiya, ah~" He said putting toothpaste on your toothbrush.

"Ah.." You lazily said opening your mouth as he brushed your teeth.

"Spit." He said when he was done which you did. "Rinse."

Once you finished rinsing your mouth, he told you to wash up.

"Ara.." You said as he walked out saying, "Your clothes will be lying on your bed. Make sure you come downstairs when you're done."

"Ne..." You said half asleep.

After you finished changing, you went downstairs to see Beast and Fate getting the table ready.

"Noona!" Minki, DongWoon and YoSeob exclaimed hugging you.

"Annyeong." You greeted them. "Where's HyunSeung?"

"Are you going to complain that your outfit is too revealing?" Minki asked.

"Ne. Wae?"

"He said that he doesn't want you to change or whine your way out of it." DongWoon explained.

"Hmph. What a meanie..." You pouted then turning to Taehoon asking, "How was Hikaru? Was she upset that I left?"

"Kinda. She said we should visit her while we're still here." Taehoon answered but then asked you a question of his own. "Did HyunSeung hurt you yesterday or anything?"

"Iie. But my wrists kinda hurt." You said shrugging and sitting next to him.

"Let me see your wrists." He said, softly grabbing your hands to examine your wrists. "You should've iced them when you got home..."

"Sorry." You said sighing.

"Come on. Let's get an ice pack." Taehoon said grabbing your hand and leading you to the freezer.

"Yah! What are you going with my Jaehye?!" HyunSeung exclaimed noticing Taehoon's hand in yours.

"Geokjeonghajima, Oppa." You said softly causing HyunSeung to sigh and walk off to the others.

"Does he normally get jealous this easily?" Taehoon asked amused as he grabbed an icepack and put it on your wrist.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Collllldddd!" You whined as he laughed at you.

"So are you going to answer the question?" He asked once he noticed you got used to the cold.

"Oh right! To be honest I don't really know if he gets jealous easily. I never saw him jealous before." You said thoughtfully as Taehoon led you back to the table.

"But you're scary when you're jealous." Taehoon said laughing.

"Hey! You said we'd never talk about that again!" You exclaimed punching his arm. "Oww..."

"Baka. You shouldn't have done that." Taehoon scolded you, flicking your forehead.

"What time did you guys get back and what's the rest of Beast doing here?" You asked him.

"Beast is here because HyunSeung is and we got back around eleven." Taehoon said simply. "Did you and HyunSeung make up?"

"Yeah. Did Mino try to hit on anyone?"

"Iie. Before he could do anything, Mina or I would whack him."

"Good." You said as everyone gave you and Taehoon weird looks. "What?"

"Are you trying to have a secret conversation or something?" Minki asked.

"Bú shì. If it was supposed to be secret, then we wouldn't be here talking in front of you all." You told him smirking.

"Yah! Stop talking in different languages!" JunHyung nagged.

"DongWoon, did you understand any of that?" You asked DongWoon, ignoring your brother.

"Not really." DongWoon sheepishly said.

"No worries. You just need to keep studying right?" You said chuckling.

"Ne, Noona." DongWoon said grinning.

"So who cooked?" You asked as everyone finally sat down at the table.

"Minki, Taehoon and HyunSeung. Then Minjung made a couple egg tarts." KiKwang answered.

"Omo! Egg tarts!" You exclaimed happily.

"Is it just me or is the only way to Jaehye's heart is through egg tarts?" Doojoon joked.

"It is the only way actually." Minjung said chuckling.

"HyunSeung, looks like you need to learn how to make egg tarts incase Jaehye gets mad." JunHyung said patting HyunSeung's shoulder.

"Yah!" You exclaimed about to tackle JunHyung.

"Woah now. Calm down." Taehoon said holding you back.

"Hmph!" You pouted crossing your arms.

"Ah~" HyunSeung said holding a piece of ddukbokki in from of your mouth.

"Oh! Ddukbokki! Ah~!" You said happily, opening your mouth. "Nom! Nom! Nom!"

"Hey." HyunSeung said catching your attention.

"Hm?" You said tilting your head to the side looking at him.

"You got something on your lip." He said wiping your lip with his thumb.

"Aww~ so cute." Minjung squealed.

Baby love, can't imagine
It's like magic, I found this love
Baby love, can't get closer
'Cause you're the closest, ba-

"Moshi Moshi?" You said answering your phone.

"Rimi~!" The person on the other line exclaimed.


Kekeke~ Who do you think that is?
It’s not a Kpop idol if that’s what you’re thinking~ :3
I just might do something for you if you’re right~
So comment~~~ ^^ <3